- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More fun with the principal and a new teacher.

Dante bumped into another tiny student as Principal O’Shannessey's steps shook the world. He was currently in her hand as she walked them personally to their next classes. Unfortunately, her languid pace had meant that they had already missed their first two classes. Dante was keeping a close eye on any clock he saw and prayed she would hurry up, but he was equally hoping that she never got to his class. Because it meant that she would leave him there, with all those colossal students he didn’t know. Because regardless of her carelessness, she was his last safety net, and he wasn’t ready to try his act without her there. Soon enough however, there were only five of them left; Beatrice and a similarly sized girl, maybe a centimetre taller, Dante, a stressed looking blonde around 4cm tall, and a redheaded girl that was just shorter than Dante.

 

“Well, only three more stops,” Principal O’Shannessey gasped, coming to a stop in front of a classroom from which a single voice radiated.

 

“… donc l’homme ne pense jamais a ce qu’il gagne, mais jamais oublierait-il ce qu’il a perdu …”

 

“Ms. Guillain, I have a student for you,” Marcia announced, barging into the class, “Mr. Hasarvana.” She plucked Dante roughly  from her palm and presented him to the French teacher between two fingers. Dante struggled to breathe as his face was pressed into the flesh of her thumb but was soon relieved when he was dropped a few feet into a waiting palm. Unlike Principal O’Shannessey's rough, dry hand, the surface Dante landed on was soft and warm. He managed to get his balance and looked up into the eyes or his teacher-to-be. But his eyes got stuck on her chest. Ms. Guillain’s light grey, pin striped top had two buttons undone, but unlike the saggy masses on the principal’s chest, revealed cleavage between two firm, enormous boobs. They hung over flat abdomen like an impossible cliff, the juxtaposition making them seemed even fuller. Her lightly tanned skin stretched up a slender neck to a gorgeous face with high, rosy cheeks and thin red lips. She had the slightest hint of eye liner that gave an irresistibly attractive aura to her dark, hazel eyes.

 

“He's also going to be in your home-room, so get familiar,” Principal O’Shannessey called as she carried the other students out, shutting the door behind her.

 

“What is your name?” Ms. Guillain asked softly with a hint of her native accent. Her breath washed over him, carrying the scent of her morning coffee.

 

Je m’appelle Dante, enchanté madame Guillain,” Dante replied fluently, he had studied French for years before he had shrunk and was keen to impress his beautiful teacher any way he could.

 

Pas mal mon petit,” she chuckled, “But you can call me Celine.”

 

“Now class, Dante here will be joining us,” she said, walking between the islands that were desks, effortlessly keeping the eyes of the boys in the class, some shamelessly looking at her and other glaring at Dante with jealousy. This only grew with what she did next.

 

“I won’t be able to hear you if you ask a question from a desk,” she said, half to herself and half to him, “So I’m going to put you here.” She raised him past her voluptuous bosom and gently dropped him onto her shoulder. Dante managed to stand up for a second before nearly losing his balance. He leaned back and slipped onto her collarbone. On Ms. Guillain’s skinny figure, the shirt clung to her skin and he was able to perch on the outline of her clavicle.

 

Voila,  now Dante, can you hear me alright?” she asked.

 

“Yes, ma’am,” the boy said shakily as she moved. Despite the grace with which the 30-year-old Ms. Guillain carried her herself, her movements were still powerful and her steps still shook the tiny boy as she continued her lesson. Dante could see quite a bit of the class from his position, and he definitely noted more than one sour look aimed his way. In truth, he would be jealous of himself too for his seat gave him a perfect view down Ms. Guillain’s cleavage, her bosom stretching out like a canyon before him. He was mesmerised by the way they bounced ever so slightly when she turned quickly, unfortunately, the sudden movements were slowly pushing him around too. One turn from the board back to the class was particularly fast, and Dante lost his balance, tumbling forwards off her clavicle. Some of the students in the front row saw, but said nothing, and Ms. Guillain was totally oblivious to the tiny boy’s peril. He felt the weightlessness of free fall and barely noticed the colossal breasts that quickly swallowed him. He tumbled a few more centimetres in until sudden pressure on either side stopped him dead. Dante panicked as the mammaries came together, pressed tight by the shirt, and engulfed him. Celine’s firm bosoms was warm and smooth, pressing his body in from all sides in their hot embrace. Dante’s breath was knocked out of him and it was hard to catch it as his body was totally pinned between the mounds. After a second, Dante began to struggle, to try to get Ms. Guillain’s attention, but the giantess barley noticed it. She thought it was an itch and swiftly adjusted her bra with one hand (much to the pleasure of the boys in her audience.

 

The sudden movement came like a tidal wave to Dante as his support was jostled around, and his body with it. The breasts pushed and kneaded him between them, effectively smothering him, but he managed to get his head clear of the fray to some extent. He breathed in deep, trying to fill his desperately deprived lungs with oxygen. The air within Celine’s shirt was much hotter than without, and heavy with the overpowering scent of her perfume. The light, rosy smell flooded his nostrils and made him gag, but in his hot, humid prison, he needed the air. Dante realised that he was sweating, not form the effort of keeping his head out of the tight cleavage, but from the heat. He started panting, but any chance he had of getting his teacher’s attention was dashed as she began to speak.

 

Her voice vibrated through her chest and hit Dante like a deafening wall all around him, closing in and battering his focus. The best he could do was to keep breathing and pray that his torment would come to an end soon. But it was an hour-long class, and they had barley gone through half of it.

 

***

 

Talia was starling to get worried. It had been ages since the colossus of a principal had started delivering students to their classes, yet she was still on her sweaty, disgusting palm. She was headed back around the school for the hundredth time.

 

“I'm sorry dear, I just can’t seem to find your …” she mumbled as she checked rooms for the tiny girl’s class., “I could have sworn they were … Oh my.”

 

Talia didn’t like the abrupt way the giantess stopped, making her curly red hair bob forward as she tumbled flat onto the giantess’s palm.

 

“I'm really sorry dear but I desperately need the restroom, we’ll find your class in a moment,” O’Shannessey said, diverting towards the women’s restroom and pushing through the door. The tiny girl was starting to get worried, she tried to protest but the colossal woman was already entering a stall int he slightly filthy room. She slammed the door behind her and, keeping Talia in her left hand, began to pull down her skirt with the right. Talia could only see her upper body, but watched in terror as the principal’s planet-sized bosom bounced as she wiggled out of the ill-fitting pencil skirt. The smell reaching the tiny girl’s nostrils was a mix of piss and stale faeces; it made her queasy, but Talia tried to keep it together.

 

Suddenly, a high-pitched roar nearly shattered her eardrums and the giantess reached down into a pocket int he skirt for her phone. As she answered, Talia became aware of the fingers curling upwards on the hand she stood on. With a shriek she tumbled to the side as Marcia O’Shannessey's hand tilted and reached down.

 

“What do you mean it didn't;’t go through? Do I have to do everything?" She growled into the device, but Talia was barely listening as she was lowerefurther, faster. She held on tight to the finger she had slid down, the middle one. But she was dangerously close to the tip. She watched in awe and horror as she descended past the giant woman's belly, now freely able to push against the top and peer out unbecomingly from beneath. But she descended further still and sooner than she would have liked, Talia was face to face with a horrific forrest of red. Worse still, it was getting bigger. The tiny redhead screamed as loudly as she could but the titaness drowned out her cry with her echoing voice, so far above.

 

Marcia O'Shannessey's flabby thighs spread as she began to sit down on the toilet seat, spreading apart the fat to reveal her heavily wooded bush, erupting over the brim of her twisted panties. The crotch of the fabric was barely visible, havien twisted and pulled into the crevice of her vagina, but this would have to be pulled out for her to pee. As the goddess reached withjn herself using two fingers, her tiny charge too disappeared. Talia was slowly pushed into the hot, moist flesh of her vaginal lips, the sticky surface embracing her and morphing around her tiny body. The heat and musk was overwhelming to her tiny nose and she feared she would surely drown.

 

Fortunately, she soon reached a slightly different surface, one that although throughly soaked, was rougher. With a quick tug, Principal O'Shannessey tugged the fabric out and subconsciously scrunched it flat as she pulled into down to her knees.

 

"I can't believe stuff like this happens!" She complained into the phone, "Where's the accountability?"

 

Talia struggled to get the sticky goo of her principal’s pussy juices off her face, breaking thorough to breathe, but she was disoriented. She seemed to be lying in a hammock of sorts, but a colossal one with many ridges. The fabric was a little damp though, and reeked of stale urine and woman. Before she could figure out what she was on, the monumental white trunks on either side of her began to move. She became fearfully aware of a diminishing sound of water falling.

 

"I'll be there in a minute," O'Shannessey boomed above as her left hand reached down been her legs. In standing from the toilet, she brought the full sight of a impossibly large body over the terrified girl, a few droplets of lingering urine raining down from her crotch. One hit Talia, drenching her body in the foul liquid and stinging her eyes. She was unable to move as the fabric was grabbed and hoisted skywards toward the massive lips far above. It was all Talia could do to not slip to the back of the narrow agreement as she reached the woman's nether region. With a terrified whimper, Tallia was pulled against the giantess within the browning panties. She was pressed into the th bush of curly, red pubic hair that Marcia never got around to trimming.

 

The rough fibers scratched her tiny body raw, but things were getting worse, she was slipping. As the giantess shook and turn d to get her skirt up over her thick thighs, her panties began to slip back to their normal position. Completely immobilized by the gargantuan forces of the woman's groin, Talia was swept downwards through the forest of red and onto a far scatier place. The heat was overwhelming and made the little girl sweat almost instantly, though she barely noticed as the residual piss that clung to tiny hairs on the giant pussy bathed her in fluid, but the pressure continued. It was as if the panties were being sucked into the woman by some force, and Talia with it 

 

Principal O'Shannessey plucked her panties out from between her butt cheeks as she exited the bathroom. Unknowingly tu them into her pussy. Talia disappeared as she was swallowed up by the hungry vaginal lips, and she was forced into their fleshy embrace. She trashed against the walls and tried to keep her head up as bubbles of fluid started to fill the space.

 

Marcia felt a slight tingle in her crotch as she walked and glanced around to make sure she was a lone before reaching down. Her index finger deftly pressed against her pussy, and in her attempt to snuff out the itch, she pushed the helpless little girl deeper into their pussy. Talia sputtered as the goddess's juices filled her mouth and her powerful pleasure muscles pinned her against the moist flesh. She couldn't move and could barely breath in the hot, humid air. Mercifully, her tiny body allowed her the kindness of blacking out, her tiny form going limp in the moving giantess's pussy.

 

***

 

Once she had finished assigning the reading for the week, Ms. Guillain dismissed her class. She strode to her desk and then suddenly remembered the tiny student that had been perched on her shoulder. The woman reached for where he should have been but started to panic when she felt nothing but her body. The woman’s eyes shot to the ground and terror, urgently scanning the pale pseudo-tiled floor, unsure of whether to look for a body or a blood stain.

 

Within her bosom, Dante was barely conscious as he was pummelled even more vigorously by the giantess’s movements. He wondered how much longer he would be in this hot, crushing prison, and how much longer he could survive.

 

“Umm, ma’am, you might want to check your top,” he heard a voice from miles away, and suddenly light broke into his cage.

 

Mon Dieu, thank you Allison,” Ms. Guillain’s voice boomed as her fingers reached down into her cleavage and plucked out her little prisoner.

 

“Are you alright? I’m so sorry, I had no idea you had fallen. Oh, it must have been terribly frightening!” she cried sincerely, staring at the slowly moving body in her palm. Dante managed to push himself to a sitting position as he was still gasping greedily for fresh air.

 

“I’m alright Madame,” he managed to croak, which at least removed the teary-eyed frown from the colossal face looming over him.

 

“Thank goodness,” she exclaimed, “I’m so happy you are okay.”

 

There were a few seconds of silence, and Dante looked up to find Celine Guillain’s eyes firmly fixed on him, roaming over his diminutive form. They were pretty eyes, green with a splash of blue around the pupil.

 

“Where would you like me to put you?” she whispered, the phrasing seeming a little odd to the boy.

 

“Umm, Principal O’Shannessey said we were to stick to the skirting on the walls, so just by the door would be alright,” Dante tried, the woman nodding her understanding, albeit with some concern in her eyes.

 

“Are you sure, you’ll be alright on your own? Can you even get to your next class in time?” she asked.

 

“I’m sure I’ll be fine ma’am, thank you,” Dante replied, hopping off her lowered palm onto the cool floor. He instantly felt the tremors of thousands of footfalls outside the slightly ajar door, the mere feeling making him feel a little nauseous, but he had to face the corridor, if he was ever going to be able to get back to living a semi-normal life. So taking a deep breath, he stepped over the threshold, into the death-trap that was the high school hallway.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed it.