- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much plot in this one, just a bit of fun, as per the title.

“Let’s get guys,” said Kyle, a blonde-haired senior about 18cm tall, leading their little group towards the door of the cafeteria. All together there were five of them, Kyle, a shorter African-American boy, a blonde who couldn’t get her eyes off Kyle, an Asian girl and Beatrice. As the second tallest, the mixed race South Asian girl very much saw herself as the obvious fit for Kyle, so had made sure to sit next to him over lunch, albeit on the floor, and had asked for his hand when she had to stand.

 

The largest of the shrunken students had found a corner in the canteen to eat, where one of the lunch ladies had brought them a plate of food. Having finished gorging themselves with disdain on mashed potatoes and beef, the group made their ways out into the hallway. Unlike for some of the smaller students, the group was visible and could walk without worrying about being stepped on.

 

“Kyle what do we even have next?” Macey asked, her blonde ringlets bobbing as she struggled to keep up with the bigger boy.

 

“Phys. Ed. I think,” he said solemnly. Beatrice loved the way his voice reverberated with a deep note when he was being serious, a grave tone for a gorgeous guy.

 

“How is that even going to work? Surely we can’t compete with … well the big kids,” Cindy complained as she followed.

 

“Stop worrying so much girls!” Beatrice snapped, “I think even Mike could outrun some of the chubbos I’ve seen here.” The 7cm African-American boy bristled, but didn’t say anything. In all fairness, he was not as comfortable as the others in the corridor, being the shortest and thus the most vulnerable. The group made its way down towards the stairs, which would take them to the changing rooms. After only a morning at the school, Beatrice was already sued to the constant vibrations of bigger students’ steps, and was hardly phased as they followed a colossal boy through the fire doors into the stairwell.

 

At her height, the stairs weren’t too difficult, and she could easily manage on her won, but why miss the opportunity? “Kyle, could you help me get down these,” she crooned, and the boy was more than happy to comply. She grabbed his hand and he held her as she dangled a foot off the edge of the step. Staying close to the wall, she used him like a rope and rappelled down to the surface of the step, landing on her feet as Mike leapt the same step and landed in a voluntary tumble.

 

“Wow, thank you Kyle! Could you help me with the next one too,” Beatrice asked as the two continued, with Kyle taking the steps by himself, leaving Cindy and Macey behind. They glanced at each other and slowly began helping each other down, with Cindy letting Macey go first, with their arms locked, and then Macey providing a raised step for Cindy’s foot as she climbed down. When they were halfway down, the fire door above them burst open and the chattering of girls echoed down the columnar space. Macey looked up in awe and terror as the colossal sneakers squealed against the linoleum steps and shook the stairs, each one getting louder, stronger and closer.

 

The two trailing girls rushed to the side of the step they were on as three giantesses thundered past, their foot falls heavy and uncontrolled. Macey knew that if she had ended up under one of them, no amount fo invulnerability would have saved her from shattering every bone in her little body.

 

Beatrice only took note of them when they were a few steps behind, and they were so close to the end of the stairs. Her eyes widened as a massive sneaker materialized over Kyle, the dirty sole dwarfing the boy with ease and growing rapidly.

 

“Look out!!” she screamed and Kyle dove off the step just as the shoe came down, unfortunately not fast enough. Bryony hadn’t even noticed the boy until she heard the tiny girl’s scream, but she didn’t have time to realize where it had come from. The slightly chubby girl’s sneaker trapped Kyle’s right foot beneath it and all 142lbs of weight shot down on it. The boy uttered a shriek of agony as his leg was crushed under the heavy rubber and all but ripped from his body as her heel rose and her toes twisted, grinding his crumpled flesh into the linoleum.

 

With a startled gasp, the gigantic brunette lifted her foot up quickly, pulling Kyle’s body up and accidentally tossing it forwards. The boy traveled a few feet before landing in a heap on the floor, clutching the ruined mess of his leg.. All three girls stopped and the group of tiny students did as well.

Beatrice broke the silence, “For fuck’s sake, watch where you’re going you ugly cow!” She hopped down the last few steps and rushed over to Kyle, but one of the giantesses got there first, her long legs soaring over her and coming to land on either side of Kyle.

 

As Beatrice watched in rage, her hand came down and plucked him carelessly from the ground, his screams falling on a bored face and uninterested face.

 

“I guess I should take him to the nurse or whatever,” the girl shrugged, “Guess I’ll catch you guys later.”

 

Turning on her heel, the giantess strode over the terrified little figures beneath her and skipped up the stairs, Kyle writhing in agony as her grip pressed his battered leg backwards against his body in horribly unnatural angle. The girl didn’t seem to notice, or didn’t seem to care as she happily thought about missing warm up in phys. ed.

 

Beatrice turned towards the rest of the group, angry that Kyle had to be the one to get hurt rather than someone less useful, like Macey. The three others however stood huddled together by the last step and on either side, were monumental shoes of the two remaining giantesses. Both were staring at the little people before them.

 

“Look what you did you fat whores!” Beatrice yelled crossly, “We could like, sue you for emotional distress.”

 

Satisfied that she had communicated her frustration, the 18-year-old called for her friends to follow her but they didn’t seem to want to move. All three stared with shaky legs at the blonde giantess, whose face had gone red, high in the sky.

 

“Did that thing just call me fat?” Bryony asked through clenched teeth.

 

“Honey, no. You are gorgeous and …” her friend tried.

 

“Shut up Georgia,” the blonde interrupted, she stepped forward heavily, shaking the ground beneath the tiny people’s feet and reached down towards the tiny girl that had dared insult her. Beatrice yelped as a massive hand wrapped around her and hoisted her off the ground. The south Asian girl’s legs were completely entombed in the palm and part of her waist was as well, but her back still curled as she shot upwards, and she had to stabilize herself with her hands. The giantess’s skin was warm and soft, allowing the tiny hands to sink into the flesh. As she rose, Beatrice passed Bryony’s thick thighs, barely contained within her jeans and passed the waist of her t-shirt, beneath which a small belly curved forwards. Beatrice hadn’t been so close to a normal girl near her own age in some time, and she was a little intimidated by the massive swellings that were the blonde’s budding breasts.

 

She finally came to a stop just about level with her mouth, a cavern big enough for her to curl up in, visible between two cracked, pink lips.

 

“What did you call me?” she demanded, her beefy breath washing over the tiny girl as her friends cowered below.

 

“I called you a fat, ugly whore! Because that’s what you are,” Beatrice replied, matter-of-factly,

 

The giantess’s face reddened even more and her grip tightened, causing her tiny captive to squeal in pain. She breathed hard until Georgia put a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Hey Bry, these things aren’t wort it. Let’s just go change,” she said.

 

“Oh, we’re going to change, and this little bitch is coming with us,” Bryony smiled maliciously down at the figure in her hand. With that, she took an immense stride forwards and her friend followed as they made for the changing rooms, leaving the three terrified shrunken students in the stairwell.

 

“Hey, let me go, tubby,” Beatrice complained, but her fists made no impact on the titanic teen’s skin. She yelled as she was swung back and forth until she saw Bryony push open a door and step through into a horribly humid room. The floor here was different, tiled and wet from the looks of it. The room itself was broken up into several square sections, with lockers and benches on one side and showers on the other, and it was quite busy. Girls or various ages, and in various states of undress sauntered about with no shame and Beatrice couldn’t help but wish that she were in the boys’ room.

 

Bryony and Georgia walked dover to an empty area of bench and dropped their bags down with resounding thuds. Beatrice was still firmly in the blonde girl’s hand but now her own hands were over her ears, shielding herself form the sheer volume of the noise.

 

“Now hold still or you’ll hurt yourself,” Bryony said to her captive before placing her on the bench, ignoring the tiny girl’s struggles. Beatrice started to get angry, but this was replaced by fear when she saw Bryony turn around, her colossal ass looming above her. As soon as the giantess’s hand withdrew, Beatrice struggled to get to her feet, but her leg slipped between the wooden boards of the bench, and she tumbled back onto her hands and knees.

 

Bryony unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them halfway down her thighs before sitting down. Caring little for what happened to the rude little girl beneath, she set her full weight down on Beatrice. The 10cm tall south Asian girl’s scream was swallowed up, as was her body, beneath the 15-year-old’s pantie clad ass.

 

“Now isn’t that just lovely? Don’t you just love my fat little ass on top of you? No? Come on, say something!” Bryony giggled, as she bent over to remove her shoes and jeans, grinding her butt onto the bench and smothering Beatrice beneath her. Thankfully, Beatrice was a little more durable than Kyle and despite the agony that screamed through her nerves, her body remained intact, albeit getting lathered with a small coating of sweat from the teen’s ass crack. Every movement was like having a steamroller run over her body but she was powerless to fight the massive rear.

 

Beatrice feared that she would pass out form the heat and lack of air when Bryony suddenly stood up, pulling a pair of tight blue gym shorts over her bum. Before the tiny girl could move however, the blonde’s massive hand snatched her up and thrust her between two bare, behemoth thighs. Beatrice put her arms out to protest, but with godly ease, Bryony snapped her legs together, burying her captive between the meat of her upper legs. Beatrice’s pleas for mercy were completely muffled by the teenager’s fat as the goddess changed into her sports top. After tying her hair back, Bryony fished her prisoner out from beneath her.

 

“Didn’t you just love that?” she mocked, grinning broadly, “Imagine how boring that would have been if I was all bony!”

 

Not giving Beatrice a chance to speak, she walked over to a locker. Opening it, she dumped her bag inside and then beheld her captive. “I’m going to play with you for real when I finish, but until then, have some fun in here.”

 

The giantess nonchalantly tossed the tiny figure on top of her bag before slamming shut the metal door, sealing Beatrice in darkness. As she started to catch her breath, Beatrice fumed and ran at the door, hammering against it with all her might, but to no avail. Surely someone would free her when they heard. But no one did. In fact, few of the gigantic teens in the changing room even heard her, and those that did, didn’t care enough to find out where it was coming from. Bryony rejoined Georgia as the two girls headed for their running class.

 

***

As the clock ticked by, Janet remained on her seat, flicking through a novel she had recently bought. The brunette casually turned a page on which the protagonist; a paladin, stalked slowly into the dragon’s den. She sighed and scanned the empty aisles of the library. She really needed to find something better to do with her time. As she started on the next page, her left hand snuck onto her thigh as the idea of the noble man facing off against an enormous dragon tingled her loins. But something felt strange.

 

Dante gasped for air as the giantess’s thighs parted a little and he was granted a breath. But his relief was short lived as, rather than being picked up, a firm finger slipped him from the stocking onto the leather chair. He was too weak to even lift himself off the surface, his body flaccid from his smothering.

 

“What the hell is that?” Janet asked aloud, looking away from her book and instantly spotting the tiny man between her legs. Still holding the book in her right hand, she reached down and poked the prone body. Dante couldn’t respond despite his best efforts.

 

“Oh right, that thing those girls were playing with,” Janet said, more to herself than to Dante. He wasn’t moving. “Oh, well.” And she went back to reading her story, the tiny object on her seat lost in favor of picturing her handsome knight, surging towards danger and the lair. As Dante started to regain the use of his body after so long without air, he felt the soft touch of fingers on his back. The colossal woman was engrossed in her book, but her hand wandered between her legs as the words caressed her mind and excited her body. Dante felt himself sliding forwards along the leather of the chair as the single finger was powerful enough to push his still prone body. He managed to flip onto his back and tried to push against the massive digit, but his hands were too small and his arms too weak to have any noticeable effect.

 

“Hey!” he gasped as the finger punched the air out of him and tossed him under her very short skirt. Dante scrambled to his knees just as Janet’s hand caught up with him. He was able to make out the enormous shapes of her thighs as they converged at a very dark pair of cotton panties, taut against her massive womanhood.  His head was tilted all the way back, trying to follow the crotch up further to the roof of the cavern formed by her skirt. The impact hitting his back lifted him up as the digit sped by and before he could react, he was forced against the fabric he had been admiring, and held for a second.

 

Janet exhaled slowly, not having realized that she had been holding her breath as she read about the dragon and her knight. She pressed her finger into her pussy as her excitement called for more than just the sensual words to continue to rise. She glanced up to make sure that no one else was in the library, before she began to properly massage her lips through her panties. If only she knew that she was smothering the tiny student against her body … would she have stopped?

 

Janet had always found herself excited by the prospect of tiny beings. One of the greatest days in her life had been than first day when people had started shrinking. But over the months, she had reigned herself in and was a little more in control of her urges. But there was no one around to see her here. Dante quickly found himself running out of air as the giantess relentlessly pushed him and rubbed him against her underwear. The movements were quickly getting stronger and faster. His left arm slipped out from beneath the finger and Dante tried to grab onto the cotton to pull himself free, but it was hopeless. Despite his best efforts, the gigantic woman’s finger pressed him this way and that, his arm flailing uselessly in the relative darkness beneath her skirt.

 

As Janet continued to pleasure herself, Dante began to feel the moisture coming from beneath her panties, starting to lubricate the movements and allowing him to slide much better as the circular motions persisted. He tried to keep his mouth and eyes closed as the pre-cum found its way into his nostrils, clogging them up and cutting off his air supply. Dante was forced to gasp as the merciless finger deftly tucked him under the crotch of the panties, tugging aside the fabric so that she could go to work on her vagina.  The thick fluid flooded Dante’s mouth and he had no choice but to swallow it in order to breathe even a little. Without hesitation, Janet thrust him inside her hot, moist cunt, the slimy walls embracing him in a crushing grasp. Each movement of the titanic finger was now resisted by the all-powerful press of her vaginal walls, the two forces threatening to smash the tiny boy between them. Dante was blind in the darkness of her body, but he could feel everything, right down to the cum building up within her.

 

The thrusting became more violent and the entire cavern began to shake as Janet vibrated in the office chair, her eyes half shut and the novel held away from her face. She was no longer reading, and Dante was very aware of it as she rushed to climax, wary of the possibility that at any moment, someone could walk into the library. Dante felt his head pounding as his body was thrown forward and then dragged back rhythmically as the power and speed of her finger continued to crescendo. He tried to keep his arms against his body as the sheer force of the finger could have ripped them off against the walls of the woman’s vagina. In the dark, hot, sticky cavern, he was completely at the mercy of the goddess.

 

With a flurry of jabs, Janet came to climax, shuddering with earthshaking violence as cum flooded her pussy, nearly drowning Dante before oozing out along her finger and onto the leather seat. The tiny boy slipped out and landed in the little pool of sticky juice, at the foot of the enormous crotch of the giantess. He coughed hard as the woman’s cum spewed out of his mouth. He shivered as the junk he was lying in clung to his body, the cold leather beneath him in stark contrast to the heat of her pussy from moments ago. Janet shifted her panties back over her crotch and then her hand rose away, leaving the pathetic form of the boy in a pool of her pleasure, dangerously close to her colossal form. He didn’t have the strength to move, nor did he have the heart, as for the second time that day, Dante was drenched in someone else’s cum. It certainly wasn’t a good start to the school year. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it, I'll try to keep the action coming while still moving forawrd with the plot.