- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's been a while everyone, I hope to spark the story up again a little.

“So are you coming over tonight?” Emma asked as Allison, having waited for her to finish her last-period Calculus class. Allison looked her straight in the eyes, her sapphire gaze boring into Emma’s own paler blue. Allison wasn’t angry, she was hurt, and worried. Emma could tell.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked, genuinely concerned.

 

“You know what’s wrong Em,” Allison replied, turning to head for her locker. The other girl fell in step beside her.

 

“Is this about that thing in the library? Is that why you’re mad?” Emma pressed, “You know you can get it now that classes are out right?”

“I know, and I’m going to pick him up before practice,” Allison emphasized, “But I’m still worried about what might have happened to him; that librarian didn’t seem to be very gentle. Ugh, I have to rush, I don’t know what I’ll do after practice.”

 

“I could pick him up if you want,” Emma suggested, not entirely certain why the thing mattered.

 

“That would make things so much easier,” there was no way Emma could say no now, not that siren’s voice, “but he’d be terrified. You didn’t exactly make a good impression before.”

 

“Oh, shush, I’ll be super gentle,” Emma said, leaning in closer, “And I’ll put him right at ease, like this.” She wrapped her arms gently around Allison’s waist, causing the slightly taller, brunette to turn and meet her eye. Despite only being a few inches taller than Emma, the other girl was visibly bigger, with wider hips and a more dominant posture. Emma’s skin tingled as their gazes fused, she felt safe, and loved.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay? I’m sure someone is going to pick him up, so could you take him to the lobby or something?” Allison asked, softly, yet somehow heard over the din of the hall.

 

“Of course,” Emma smiled.

 

“You’re the best,” Allison returned, planting a soft kiss on the girl’s forehead, feeling her body quiver.

 

“And don’t you forget it,” Emma’s smile broadened, tantalized by the compliment, “So mine after practice?”

 

“You bet,” Allison replied as she shut her locker, carrying both her school and sports bag on a shoulder, “Don’t forget, take Dante to the lobby, okay?”

 

“Uh huh,” Emma nodded absentmindedly as she watched Allison’s ass walk away, each sway pulling her in and holding her attention with carless disregard. She clutched her books against her chest, to some degree wishing that it was Allison in her arms, or she in hers. After sometime, she turned and headed for the second-floor balcony. She loved to watch Allison play hockey, but always made sure to stay out of sight. The floor to ceiling windows above provided the perfect view, with just enough glare in the afternoon sun that she was hidden. Most of the students had already begun to disappear and the corridor was clear by the window. There, she sat cross legged and stared at the bare grass as she waited for the girls to take the pitch.

 

***

 

Beatrice shook awake as noise punched her out of her slumber. She had tired of shrieking and swearing at some point and had dozed off in the darkness of the locker, its shadowy clutches pierced only by three beams of light, penetrating the space high above her, and subsequently allowing her fresh air to breathe. Although fresh was probably not the correct word for the air in that locker room. Even so early in the school year, the stench of sweat clung to everything that was bathed in the odors of the pubescent girls daily. While at face level, their perfumes and deodorants masked this, Beatrice had been left long enough to experience the stale under layer of the olfactory nightmare of perspiration. The fresh air from the opening door while relieving, was nowhere near enough to compensate for the hot, sweaty bodies flooding in with it.

 

The noise of their chatter was equally terrifying as their excited, loud voices hammered on Beatrice’s delicate ear drums; their senseless mutterings blending into a veritable wall of sound. While the tiny girl was scared, she dared not shield her ears, as she knew that at any moment, her captor would return, and she would not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her in pain. Instead, she stood up and stepped close to the door. She had wondered how durable her tiny body was, and her encounter with Bryony’s rear had given her the idea that she could survive the fall from a locker. As the metal door swung open, Beatrice leapt forward, barely registering her surroundings. She did however notice the smell; an overwhelming odor of perspiration.

 

Before she had fallen more than 5 centimeters, a thick wall of flesh slammed her into the metal of the locker behind, engulfing her in its moist, pungent embrace. The pressure on her increased slightly and Beatrice screamed, allowing the hot flesh and salty fluid to seep into her mouth.

 

“I didn’t think you’d miss me that much,” a voice giggled from above, “Just give me a second.” Bryony took her time putting away a hairband and pulling off her drenched t-shirt as the miniscule figure struggled against her crotch, barely separated from the hungry orifice by the giantess’s thin gym-shorts and panties. After what, to Beatrice, felt like hours, the pressure was withdrawn and her soaking, drained body dropped into the titanic teen’s waiting paw. Bryony unceremoniously raised her prisoner by her tiny wrists until she was level with her colossal budding bosom.

 

“Aww, you look like you need a shower,” the giantess cooed in mock concern, then immediately grinning added, “I guess you can have one with me.”

 

The diminutive figure continued to breathe hard, her face red in panic and anger but without warning, the giantess rushed her towards her colossal body. Swerving away from her breasts, Beatrice was rushed under a rapidly rising arm. Her head was nauseatingly close to a bare, hot pad of skin that radiated the reek of sweat, with a few papules indicating a recent waxing. As the arm came down in a rapid lever motion, Beatrice was released and felt like she was fall. Fortunately, before she had to chance to register how high off the ground she was, and how painful a fall would be, the inner part of the arm smashed into her and pinned her beneath Bryony’s arm pit. The tiny girl wished she had fallen. Unlike the shorts, there was nothing between the girl’s body and the oozing, sweltering seas of flesh that enveloped her. Beatrice wanted to scream, but the threat of swallowing more of the titan’s secretions was too high. Surely someone would stop this. It was dangerous. Surely …

 

When Bryony finally withdrew her captive from her pungent underarm, the creature was gasping for air, tears and salty sweat stinging her little eyes; Bryony smirked. It took Beatrice a few moments to register that they were moving, and a few more to see that her captor was naked. Hanging upside down, with her ankles and shins pressed together in the girl’s fist, the tiny young woman was about level with an enormous breast. At her size, the round, pink nipple was as large as her head and bounced enticingly with each step. The tiny girl gazed up her body, from the slight swell of her belly, past her above average bosom and to her face. Beatrice felt sick; the girl wasn’t even looking at her. The noise around her intensified as Beatrice was bombarded with shrill chatter and the hammering of water on tile and skin.

 

Bryony said nothing as she strode into the shower room, full of naked girls. Beatrice could see body after body belonging to colossal students, but none of them looked at her. As Bryony stepped below a shower head, she lowered the tiny girl to her waist. Beatrice took one look at the young, tight pussy with the beginnings of curly pubes and wanted to scream. Her face went red with rage and suddenly she was shaking. She pounded at the giantess’s fingers with both arms and looked up. She had had enough of this. But something was wrong. The giantess wasn’t even looking at her. In that moment, the mask of anger that the tiny girl wore, cracked a little and her body was flushed with fear. This gigantic teenage girl would do whatever she wanted to her, and Beatrice was powerless to stop it. She was shaking, but no longer with rage.

 

The jet of water hit Bryony’s body with a hail of droplets that coalesced and flowed down her body. In an instant, Beatrice was soaked in the middle of a heavy flow of cool water. The giantess gripped the little girl a little more tightly, and Beatrice opened her mouth in agony. The fluid was bitter; tainted with the salty savor of the giantess’s sweat, but she was forced to swallow it regardless, shocking and sputtering uselessly as she was brought to the girl’s abdomen. With careless ease, Bryony pressed her captive into the flesh of her titanic flank, the flabby extrusions engulfing her in warmth. As much as Beatrice wanted to trash about, to escape, when the giantess’s fingers uncurled, she knew that the only thing holding her from a plunge into a tile floor and the pounding feet around, were the palm and flank she was between.

 

Beatrice was unable to hold her scream however as Bryony began to properly wash herself, rubbing the tiny girl along her body, forcing her tiny lips apart and allowing water to flood into her. Arms beat pathetically against the goddess as Beatrice slid along the girl’s belly, then up her flank. With a sudden motion, more to torment the tiny creature than to clean herself, Bryony pulled the girl beneath her breasts. While still not fully developed, the teenager had enough body fat to supplement her natural curves, so the tiny girl was lathered in the sticky, sweaty confines beneath the behemoth mounds. Her suffering was not from their size, but the humiliation she felt; Beatrice was powerless to stop herself being rubbed against this young girl’s breasts.

 

At that moment, she stopped struggling. Beatrice went limp, and as her eyes started to sting, she allowed herself to be used as a luffa. She allowed the overpoweringly scented soap to be dumped onto her. She allowed herself to be used to apply the soap: to the pallid flesh beneath Bryony’s arms, stubbly with recently shaved, blonde hairs, to her soft, fleshy thighs, to the warm crevice of her pussy, to her breasts with their supple, protruding nipples, and finally to her ass. By far her fastest developing asset, Bryony’s butt even put some of the juniors to shame, and she relished rubbing that pretentious, tiny b**** all over it. The giantess could feel her puny body between her enormous cheeks, the little resistance they gave as she clenched her glutes. The sensation of Beatrice’s head tickling her asshole however, sent a rush through her like she had never expected, and the tiny girl felt it too, when the walls that encase her closed tight and Bryony’s rubbing became a little harder and more pronounced. As she felt herself turn in the soapy space, she felt paradoxically tight, yet wrinkled or ridged skin against her face. And she felt a gap in the ring. Beatrice shut her eyes and began to shudder uncontrollably as the stale undertone of feces slipped beneath the mask of the soap, the type of scent that could not be washed away, not at that proximity.

 

At some point amid the heat, and pressure, and foam, Beatrice lost consciousness, surrendering her body to the giantess as her resolve broke, if only for the moment. Bryony finished her shower at a languid pace, making sure to introduce her captive to every inch of her pubescent body. She left the showers satisfied that her limp little prisoner had learned her lesson, so she casually dropped her on a bench as she exited the locker room. Beatrice remained obliviously asleep as the room emptied and quietened, descending into the dark silence of disuse.

 

***

 

When her children had still not arrived at the lobby, Angie knew that something was wrong. With a memory that surprised even her, she made her way to the principal’s closed door. As the woman was about to knock, she noticed that there was already a family inside, so she went to sit on one of the chairs beside. Unbeknownst to her, a tiny couple were screaming and waving their arms in horror as her round, denim-clad ass cast its shadow over them. Thinking quickly, the two ran as fast as they could towards the front of the plastic chair. They huddled together at the very tip of the red seat as monstrous thighs landed on either side of them. The chair squeaked under Angie’s weight, causing the pair to lose their footing and fall in towards the crotch of the giantess. Had she only squeezed her thighs, they would have been erased. Not even thinking to look, Angie waited, hearing the raised voices from behind the door, and the quieter tones of Ms. O’Shannessey, trying to keep everyone calm.

 

***

 

Beatrice vaguely recalled water as she stirred. A set of LEDs lit up her world from above as the janitor entered the locker room. A heavy-set woman with greying hair and a prominent mole on her left upper lip. Her grey uniform was stretched taut against a large, sagging bosom and the skirt, while high, did little to disguise her paunch. Worse still, it showed an unsightly amount of her thighs as she turned around to pull through a vacuum cleaner, flashing a pair of old panties as she bent over and the skirt hiked. Yet despite the size of the woman, and the gruesome webs of stretchmarks on her fatty body, Beatrice was over the moon; she had been discovered. That fat blonde would pay, but later. First, she had to get out of the locker room. What time was it? Was her mother waiting to take her home? Gods she needed a shower.

 

Shaking away the last thought (and the gruesome memories of her last one), Beatrice stood up and waved to the cleaner. The woman still had her back to the tiny girl, and as such turned on the machine without a glance and began hoovering beneath the benches. A little put off, Beatrice opened her mouth and yelled. Unfortunately, the deafening rush of the vacuum cleaner easily outmatched out her tiny lungs and the gargantuan woman was none the wiser. As the old woman went about her business, Beatrice fumed. Of course, she would eventually come around, but why was she being made to wait? Didn’t she deserve to be removed from the scene of her torment? Didn’t the stupid servant understand that she was a priority?

 

When the titan finally turned the corner, and noticed the tiny girl, the giantess looked at her with the slightest hint of surprise. That did it. Beatrice screamed until her face turned red, and kept screaming until the languid beast switched off the vacuum. Finally satisfied, Beatrice took a deep breath and addressed the cleaner.

 

“Finally! I need you to take me to the lobby, now!” she hissed, folding her arms across her chest as the giant woman walked towards her. The tiny shakes of the bench became more violent as she approached and Beatrice reluctantly spread her stance to keep balanced.

 

“What in tarnation?” the woman exclaimed, reaching a hand towards the girl. She withdrew a little, but the woman persisted, and with infuriating ease, wrapped her fingers around Beatrice’s waist and pulled her into the sky. Beatrice lashed out, digging her nails into the woman’s hand, the tiny shards nearly piercing the soft flesh, but instead of simply stopping, the giantess let go and Beatrice fell. With adrenaline coursing through her from rage and fear, she managed to latch onto the top of the woman’s skirt, and swing her body into the titanic belly, her little legs dangling off the convexity.

 

“Help! Don’t just drop me you whale!” she sputtered, which finally seemed to bring the lumbering giantess out of her momentary confusion. She had little idea what the spiteful little creature was, but she did not appreciate its tone; she said as much.

 

“Well I don’t really care what you appreciate! Your job is to help students so stop what you’re doing and take me to the lobby, now!” Beatrice spat, “Or I’ll complain to the principle!”

 

Wendy did not like that thing, but she was already in hot water for bumping into and nearly crushing one of the little things that Ms. O’Shannessey had brought into the school, so she bit her lip and decided that she had little other option but to remove the girl from the locker room. The thing was still moaning and yelling as it hung against her belly. Reluctantly, she snatched her up in a meaty palm.

 

“Fine, I’ll take you to the lobby, but after I finished hoovering this room,” she exhaled, forcing herself not to grip the girl too hard.

 

“But …” Beatrice began.

 

“Now that’s not a bad idea,” Wendy grinned a yellowed smile as she decided where to store the girl until she had finished. Her hand reached behind her, carrying Beatrice to the pocket sewn into the back of her skirt. She didn’t hear the girl’s protests, but she felt her quivering as the massive rump materialized before her. Without much care, Wendy shoved the girl into the pocket and straightened up. The old fabric was stretched as it was, and with a near elastic snap, the little brat was pulled tight against her butt. Her muffled cries buried in her fat.

 

“Now you just wait there until I’ve finished like a good girl,” Wendy crooned. She hadn’t intended to keep her in there, but every moment was a rush. She was not used to having power, not really, over anyone. But this girl was different. Yes, she was a student, but with all this shirking and stuff going on, no-one was going to stop her unless the little brat tattled. As she took a step, she felt the shrunken girl’s body move with her ass, forced to hug her butt cheeks and conform to their movements. With a little grin, Wendy sauntered back to her vacuum cleaner and resumed her duties.

 

***

 

Mr. and Mrs. Goreman were terrified. They had done all they could to seek the attention of the behemoth woman sitting above them, but to no avail. The brute was focused solely on the principal’s office and frankly, this infuriated the tiny woman. Mrs. Goreman was a prosecutor, or rather had been until she had shrunken too small to move around the court room. Still, she had largely retained her respect in her workplace, and demanded it wherever she went. If she gave up on herself, she knew that this strange new world would consume her. Now however, her voice was hoarse and there seemed to be no-one else in the corridor besides her husband, herself and the mammoth form of Angie Hasarvana. The Goremans lay on their backs then, having ducked when Angie crossed her legs over each other, and remaining so as the beefy thigh hung over them. After an age, she was able to breathe a sigh of relief as the door to the principal’s office opened and the colossal form of Angie’s ass rose from the chair. Mrs. Goreman scrambled to her feet and yelled for attention but as the angry looking couple shuffled out, Angie slipped into the office, slamming the door behind her.

 

The tiny lawyer was outraged and began to say so to her husband when another figure entered the corridor. An older looking woman waddled towards them, and Mrs. Goreman once again resumed her waving. Unfortunately, Wendy was hardly paying attention to that tiny woman. Instead, she seemed to be talking to herself.

 

“You know I’ll deny everything, and if I find out you tried to tell her anything, I’ll make your life miserable here, understood?” the woman hissed. She wasn’t expecting a response from the tiny girl being ground against her ass, but she waited for the muffled sounds all the same.

 

“And here’s a taste of what I mean when I say miserable,” Wendy smirked cruelly. She stopped walking and leaned ever so slightly forwards, spreading her ass cheeks with a slight bend of the knees; the fabric pulled Beatrice tighter as the cheeks expanded. Relaxing herself, the old woman suddenly felt what she had been expecting: a rush of hot, putrid air exiting her body through her anus and washing over her captive. Beatrice’s struggling intensified as the warmth and its smell smothered her. She wanted to shield her face with her hands, to cover her nose, but Wendy’s quick resumption of walking made it impossible. Her body was once again at the mercy of her ass, her limbs immobilized and she forced to breathe the toxic fumes.

 

“I’ve got a lot more where that came from missy,” Wendy assured, stopping briefly a few feet from the empty chairs outside Ms. O’Shannessey’s door. This time, she clenched her ass cheeks and pushed. The ripping sound that came out shook the tiny girl to her core as she gagged and convulsed in the stink. Even the Goremans were shaken by the display of power from the elderly woman’s anus. Satisfied, Wendy fished Beatrice from the pocket, holding her well away from her own face due to the smell, before walking to the door, knocking and entering.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what y'all think of the multiple little story threads, hope you enjoy.