- Text Size +

Audrey's colossal form dominated the landscape and towered over the rolling hills and most of the scattered trees. Her crimson face was screwed up into a sexually charged snarl that bordered perilously on agony as a bright sun beat down from directly over her head. She had just crested the horizon when she staggered forward on her hands and knees. As she fell, Matt and Sarah saw a cloud of dust rise, and a moment later they felt the shockwave and heard the impact as it thundered across the distance of over a mile. Audrey's prone form shone bright with sunlight reflecting off her sweaty, bare flesh. Underneath the sheen, the huge horny redhead was absolutely filthy with the stains she had picked up from rolling her enormous body around in soil, grass, and her own feminine juices. Her beautiful red hair hung in tangled ropes about her broad, muscular shoulders as she bared her teeth sensually. Audrey's eyes rolled crazily as she tried to keep them focused on her diminutive prey despite the exquisite storm of sensations her body was undergoing. “NNRRGGHH…” the gorgeous titaness groaned incoherently at first before huffing through clenched teeth, “I SAID GET… UNNGH… get over here... NOW... Mommy wants- oooOOOOhhh…” Audrey's eyes fluttered shut as she tipped her head skywards. “MOMMY NEEDS YOU… FFFFFUCK...”

 

Audrey hands suddenly balled up into fists as she dug deep into the earth with her immense strength. She groaned humungously and convulsed. As her whole body clenched and shook, the gargantuan woman bent her head over, bracing it against the earth and giving Matt and Sarah an open view of her backside. Audrey's thick, muscle-bound neck shone brightly with an electric blue halo, and between sexually-tortured huffs her gigantic body slowly grew again. Her monumental ass, crazily oversized with beautiful, plump girth just swelled even more enormously with erotic power. Her car-sized breasts which already spilled out out from under her colossal chest simply inflated, pushing out obscenely in every direction and propping up the titanic redhead above the burgeoning, mountains of tit-flesh. “Oooohh… oooOOOOHHHH FFFFUCK YESSSSS…” Audrey boomed in a gigantic display of horny, euphoric agony.

 

“Matt, fucking RUN!” Sarah yelled at her boyfriend who stood transfixed in morbid, sexual fascination. Matt's mouth gaped open and his large cock wobbled back to life at the sheer seductive power of Audrey's antics. Sensing that her giant younger sister was drowning her out with her deafening, slutty moans, Sarah pulled at Matt's big muscular arm with both hands, jerking him to consciousness. “Let's GO!” Sarah pleaded. “She's fucking growing again! We've gotta hide while the huge fucking bitch is distracted!”

 

Matt stumbled slightly towards Sarah as she yanked him. He recognized the urgency of her tone, but his head was swimming with hormones and still foggy from hunger, stress, and exhaustion. Matt cast another uncomprehending glance back at the growing, thickening titaness howling monstrously in the distance. His cotton-dry mouth moved slowly at first in an attempt to speak, but he was forced to clear his throat and start shouting over the echoing chorus of sexually-charged moans coming from Audrey's direction. “Sarah, we… We can't leave her like this!” Matt pleaded with instinctive protectiveness even as his cock rose into a thick, pulsing rod of steel. “Audrey's in pain! She needs… she needs our help!

 

Sarah took a step back and shook her head in amazement. She curled up her lip in contempt and fought back against her sudden, furious disbelief. Despite the surge of adrenaline coursing through her body, she stood still for a long moment desperately trying to think of a way to convince Matt to run when suddenly, it dawned on her that he was only thinking with his dick… and it was rock hard for Audrey! Fucking men... Sarah fumed in silence. She thought of accusing him, blaming him, fighting him... but why? It was now painfully obvious to Sarah that Audrey was no longer her little sister… she was turning into something huge… something monstrous… but to Matt she was becoming a goddess! For Sarah, trying to hang on to Matt as a boyfriend or lover… this was a battle with Audrey she could never hope to win. With tears threatening to fill her eyes, Sarah cast one final look at her mountain of a sister, whimpering like a dog in heat and cumming humungously as she expanded erotically in all directions. Fuck it… I'm out of here…

 

Sarah stomped her foot forward with an angry cry. Slapping both of her hands against Matt's chest she pushed hard, sending him and his big swollen prick tumbling backwards “Fine,” she spat angrily. “I hope the big-titted whore eats you for a snack.” Sarah didn't wait for a reply. She turned on her heel and bolted in the direction of the forest bordering the lake.

 

UUUNNNGGHH… OOOoooohhh… I just feel… I… fffFFFUUUCK…” Audrey's carnal vocalizations alternated between semi-intelligible whimpers and savage, heated growls. As her titanic, disproportionately voluptuous body shook with each orgasmic tremor it would swell up perceptibly, causing her balled fists to surge forward, ripping up and pushing away the grass and soil like a pair of unstoppable bulldozers. Simultaneously her colossal tits would rub and plow across the green landscape. As Audrey's insanely overstimulated and blood-engorged nipples dragged through the earth her senses exploded with an eruption of thrilling, erotic pain. The sensation burned through her enormous titties and lanced down her spine where it blossomed into an inferno of growth-fueling fuck-fire in her gargantuan, meaty cunt. And just when Audrey couldn't the intensity of the heat in her huge pulsing pussy, the next wave of orgasmic growth would wrack her mighty womanly body, causing her gigantic nipples to inflate and tear exquisitely through the turf and initiating the next, even more humungous and mind-bending, erotic cycle of orgasm and growth.

 

Audrey suddenly reared her head, howling like a lunatic as a painful convulsion gripped her titanic body. She slammed her gargantuan, swollen ass and cunt down between her powerful, creamy calves with a thunderous, wet smack. Her beautiful red hair was tossed behind her as the goddess-like woman bellowed angrily into the sky. Audrey's arms rose up to trap her humungous, wobbling titties against her broad, muscly chest. Ripped, amazonian bands of pectoral muscle had amassed beneath, above, and around those barn-sized mammaries, pushing them impossibly forwards and upwards in defiance of gravity. As the gigantic redhead pulled at the vascular purple mountains of aureoles that had each swollen to over twice the size of her own fist, she felt an unprecedented bloom of heat and pain in them. Audrey's sexually-charged scream faded into a whimper as the pain took hold and she doubled over again, slamming one huge fist into the ground to steady herself. She remained bent over, huffing and snarling, searching desperately for something to relieve her of the torment she was receiving. Her vision was foggy and disoriented with the intensity of her orgasmic fury. However, after a few moments of ragged breathing and erotic trembling, Audrey could make out two figures in the haze. She spotted Sarah, the sanctimonious bitch running full-tilt into the edge of the forest a couple of miles off. That tiny fucking slit! How dare she try to run when her mommy NEEDS her? Audrey licked her lips hungrily and her eyes rolled up for a moment as she fantasized shoving her older sister's beautiful naked body straight into her gargantuan, womanly cunt… rubbing her all over her immense clit and cumming gallons of hot, fragrant fuck-nectar over her insignificant body over and over and over…

 

Another brutal stab of agony in both of Audrey's colossal, creamy tits ended this distraction with a sharp, uncontrolled moan. The humungous, horny redhead needed release now, and she would have to settle for easier prey. Through no small force of will, Audrey narrowed her fluttering eyes and focused her attention on the diminutive man frozen before her. Matt stood uncertainly, cock in hand and mouth agape. He seemed to be calling out towards the gigantic woman, but Audrey simply couldn't hear him above the thunderous sounds of her own growth and arousal. She clenched her huge jaw and resisted her urge to moan incoherently. Trembling and breathing raggedly, Audrey could just make out Matt's tiny voice as it carried across the distance between them. “Audrey,” he cried, “are you… okay? Are you hurt? You… You're… growing again!

 

Audrey's pain-contorted face twisted into a horny, snarling grin. Too easy… but he'll do for now… She slammed her other fist into the ground and raised her enormous, wobbling ass into the air. At the same time, Audrey straightened her amazonian arms, exquisitely dragging her mammoth-sized titties against the ground so that they squeezed and flattened to the sides. Stretching like a cat, the giantess whimpered sluttily at her prey, “Yessss, Matty… I'm fucking growing again. UUUNNGGGHHH…” As if to illustrate her point, Audrey tipped her head back and pushed out another fuck-fueled spurt of orgasmic growth. A horny, baritone moan rattled through her immense chest and throat before she looked back down. When Audrey's eyes had finished rolling and fluttering they focused again on a terrified-looking Matt. Good. She let loose a menacing snarl of laughter. Then Audrey lifted one of her impossibly thick and muscular legs and swung it forwards and outwards. It slammed into the earth with an ominous boom. The other mighty, womanly leg followed suit, and slowly but surely the gigantic redhead was crawling forwards with the sensual grace of a tiger and the erotic power of a whole mountain of fuck-crazed womanhood.

 

Matt gulped, gripping his rock-hard dick like his life depended on it. Audrey was acting fucking insane! She had to be twice as tall as when he last saw her, and was wound up hornier and slutier than ever! She kept calling herself mommy like it was some kind of fetish or dominatrix thing. As the humungous redhead steamrolled across the landscape the bright blue halo of electric light behind her head suddenly went dark with one last surge of growth that stopped Audrey in he tracks as she howled orgasmically. Her breasts swelled up like gigantic creamy beach balls, swinging comically under her mighty, ripped chest and abs and rippling erotically as her titanic purple vulva pushed out a wave of steamy cum. As soon as she had collected herself, she continued, curling her lip in a whorish snarl of arousal.

 

Matt took a step back as Audrey closed the distance between them, dragging her huge wobbling breasts and massive, pulsing cunt along the ground. She moaned and whimpered the whole time, filling Matt's head with a mix of sexual dread and anticipation. “Come here, handsome… Ooooohh… Come to Mommy… Yesss… Mommy needs you…”

 

As the giantess neared, Matt dropped to his knees, shaking like a leaf and still holding and stroking his big meaty dick. She had him right where she wanted, and it was now too late to run, too late to hide. What is she going to do to me?

 

With a goddess-like sneer, Audrey laughed and reached for the insignificant man. “Haha, oh Matty… you're MINE!”