- Text Size +

Audrey moaned unabashedly, relishing every moment of the gigantic, sexy spectacle she had become. Her body had changed so dramatically that voluptuous didn't even begin to describe her proportions. Her breasts had become two humungous, jiggling globes of pale, creamy flesh, each the size of a small condo. As she dragged herself forward, these enormous tit-mountains propped up the giantess, and her rock-hard, truck-sized nipples plowed magnificently through the ground, tearing up tons of soil and grass at a time and causing Audrey to whimper and grunt in ecstasy. Her biceps had exploded into a beautifully toned mixture of cellulite and muscle, each larger to her than a basketball in diameter, rippling majestically with inconceivable strength. Her thighs had grown even larger, ballooning outrageously inwards and outwards to roughly a third of her body length which had to be more than a hundred feet. Those gargantuan, womanly meat towers flared outwards even more immensely at the hips to support Audrey's colossal ass and pudendum. Each of Audrey's ass cheeks had swollen up monstrously to roughly the size of her breasts so that her tremendous bulk was balanced back to front. Her monumental booty reached mightily into the sky, waggling playfully with each movement of the giantess' fantasy fuck-play. Spreading across all of her titanic womanly features and wrapping around bones weighing several tons were amazonian bands of sleek, gleaming muscle. They held up Audrey's prodigious, meaty bulwark with all the might and confidence of a Greek god and more. Every sexy, feminine slab had transformed to accommodate Audrey's bewildering weight and proportion. Where a six-pack should have been, Audrey's abs burgeoned with over thirty individual muscly projections, all of them crowding against each other eagerly to support her huge slutty antics. Her pecs triple-wrapped around the base of her titanic mammaries, pushing them upwards and together so that they obliterated the small knolls and hills of terrain like so much sand on a beach.

 

In the center of it all, Audrey's thick womanly fuck carpet covered a vast stretch of abdominal flesh in a sexy forest of auburn pubic hair. The foot-long bristles grew longer, and denser towards the center where Audrey's monstrous cunt mound pushed outwards and downwards in an obscenely voluptuous arc. Huge plump curtains of purple flesh sprouted outwards, quadruple-folded to form her outer labia. The full circumference of Audrey's humungous fuck mountain was lost in those meaty, gargantuan thighs which ground agonizingly into the vast sexy triangle of her colossal, drooling womanhood. Deep within those grotesquely swollen beef curtains Audrey's car-sized love tunnel burned with furious overstimulation at the sensation of all this friction and growth-fueled arousal. Audrey's titanic cunt pushed out creamy, hot cum by the gallon with each grueling pulse of her orgasmic minstrations.

 

In short, Audrey had become a mountain of a woman. A 3,000 ton, 120 foot tall amazonian goddess.

 

Matt knelt submissively before the giantess, holding his thick, rock hard dick in one hand, shielding his eyes from the sun with the other. He was trembling so violently that it was difficult for the muscle-bound jock to keep his balance. Audrey dragged her gargantuan bulk forwards on her tits and cunt, steamrolling the land and pushing aside hills and shrubs as she went until she was less than her own body length away from the toy-sized man. Matt blinked rapidly as Audrey's enormous frame blocked out the sunlight entirely. Her big, meaty hands shot past him, burying deep in the ground on either side of him, and he knew he was trapped. Now in her immense shadow, he craned his neck to look way, way up. Matt threw up his hands defensively as the sweaty, dirty wall of cleavage ground to a terrifying halt, stopping within about twenty feet of him and causing cracks in the turf to radiate all around him as the ground lurched upwards. He stumbled back with a yelp, using one hand to steady himself, while stretching his other arm shakily between him and the titanic, horny redhead as though it might somehow protect him. “S-s-stop! Audrey, d-don't hurt me!” The six-inch-tall loverboy pleaded with wide-eyed terror. “You're too… you're… you're too huge! You'll crush me if you… if y-you… you…” He sputtered pitifully, his face crimson with submission as he slammed his eyes shut and twisted away fearfully.

 

“… If I FUCK you?” came Audrey's whispered reply. “Do you want Mommy to FUCK you, little Matty?” Audrey forced her words to come out as clearly as she could manage between agonizingly sweet aftershocks of her slow-burning orgasm. She spoke slowly as she gleefully adjusted to the different acoustic dynamics of her massively-increased size. Her words boomed out of her huge chest in a sexy, rich bass almost half as fast as she would have spoken otherwise. She grunted with need, flapping her drooling jowls and tremendous vocal chords. Audrey flared her nostrils, snorting haughtily. Then on a primal hunch she noisily sniffed the air, then bared her teeth in a wolfish grin. The huge horny redhead took her time, enjoying the extra sexual excitement that all of this intimidation generated. I'm so fucking huge and powerful, fuck… it's sooo good...

 

With a savage huff, the giantess growled deep in her throat. Moving in glistening, dramatic harmony, Audrey's magnificent abs rippled as she engaged her core. Hundreds of tons of sweaty, mud-stained tit-flesh rushed forwards and upwards, narrowly sweeping above Matt's prone, cowering form. Clumps of dirt and grass rained from above as Audrey's immense body began to sit up. A wave of dust and humid, pheromone-laden air rushed past Matt as the slutty, overgrown amazon scrootched her building-sized cunt forward with a deafening roar of flesh grinding against earth. Simultaneously Audrey stretched her sequoia-like thighs powerfully to either side, exposing herself like a lover to the insignificant plaything. The most humungous, monstrous pussy imaginable yawned gloriously open like a vast, womanly cave. It throbbed and squirmed, ominously drooling out a slow, creamy river of steaming cum in the afterglow of her mighty growth-fueled orgasms.

 

Audrey leaned back dramatically. She reached up slowly, grasping her comically large breasts from underneath. She moaned, long and low, letting the carnal sound rattle through her throat and shake the ground as she slowly, seductively lifted and parted her titanic titties. When Audrey had finished moaning, she licked her lips lustily and cast her drunken green eyes down through the jiggling pale canyon of her cleavage at the trembling little doll between her legs. Then in her sultry, slow motion voice she whispered again, “I SAID… do you want --MOMMY-- to --FUCK-- you?” She moaned again. “SweetieHoney…” The huge, horny redhead frowned and sighed passionately. “Look at Mommy's CUNT… LOOK AT ME!” Audrey's heart pounded like a diesel train. Oh fuck me… She was warming up again.

 

Matt gulped. He staggered uncertainly to his feet and lowered his arms, while straightening his back. Audrey's magnificent, gigantic pussy was writhing with hot, wet hunger. Trembling purple labial flesh unfurled in slabs like king-sized mattresses as mount cunt got revved up. The current of fuck-nectar began flowing faster, eagerly coating everything in its path in anticipation of the fuck to come. Matt tried to speak, but tongue was so swollen and his mouth so dry that no words came out. Fuck… I could drive a car into this slut… Matt groaned under the intensity of Audrey's demonstration. The air was so thick and pungent with her womanly aroma that he was getting dangerously light-headed. He slowly lifted his gaze up past the unreal mosaic of glistening abs, swelling up and falling with each immense breath. Up, through the valley of vast wobbling cleavage and into the beautiful face of his titanic captor.

 

Matt cleared his throat and waited for a break in Audrey's moans before stammering “Y-yes, Audrey...

 

The giantess' eyes fluttered involuntarily and she gasped. She tossed her hair as she sighed erotically, OOOOOoooohhhh what was that sweetie?”

 

Matt cleared his throat again. She's out of her fucking mind… But she's so HORNY I don't think she'll let me refuse anyway… Matt firmed up his resolve with a flicker of courage. He cupped his hand to his mouth and shouted, “I want you to fuck me!”

 

Audrey gasped more sharply. She wrenched her humungous wobbling tits further apart and snapped her head down. Narrowing her eyes she growled “Mommy can't hear you, baby. --WHO-- do you want to --FUCK-- you? WHO… HUH…. HHNNNGGGHH… UUUUNNNNGGGH…” Audrey's jaw dropped and she began groaning like a porn actress.

 

Matt flinched. I'm going to fucking die… He gulped and pleaded, “I… uh… I want mommy to… fuck me… Fuck me, mommy.

 

Uuuunnnggh… ooohh…” Audrey panted like an animal. “Huh... hhhhoooOOOOhh… fffffFFFFFUUUUUUUCK…” Audrey's enormous pussy convulsed. A huge plume of hot, fragrant cum sprayed forward. Matt was caught dead center in the blast and was instantly sent tumbling. “YEEEESSSSSS...” Audrey bared her teeth and roared like a monster, abandoning herself to the pleasure of her orgasm. She slammed her hand down into the seething, quivering fuck-cave, fingering herself frantically. For a good minute she road the first blissful wave of mind-crushing orgasms. Audrey just couldn't help herself. Shot got off on every detail of her sexual conquest, and it made her feel hornier and more gigantic than ever! She snapped her eyes open fiercely and scanned the ground for little Matty before the next colossal orgasm incapacitated her. She glimpsed his cute, naked form just over the rondure of her immense breasts. Hah! The little shrimp had been washed away in a torrent of womanly juices… of her juices… He was struggling to stand on the shifting mud flow between Audrey's enormous calves.

 

Audrey grinned massively and lunged forward with her cum-soaked hand. Her colossal mammaries were making it difficult to move her huge arm in front of her, though. Her gigantic tits lolled obscenely over each other as she grunted to shift them out of the way. With some difficulty, Audrey scooped up Matt in her warm, wet paw and brought him swiftly to her face. His handsome, muscly body weight didn't even register in the giantess' grip. It was electrifying… His tiny motions were almost imperceptible but with gentle pressure from her fingers and thumb she could feel the soft tissues and all the bones underneath. Fuck… I'm going to crush him to paste if I'm not careful… The thought that she could easily do so was so arousing that Audrey moaned loudly right in his face. Matt was disoriented from being handled and unprepared for the intensity of Audrey's close up low-frequency sexual vocalizations. He thrashed uselessly around in terror, but his legs were almost fully engulfed by her meaty fingers and his head and arms barely emerged above her trunk-like thumb and forefinger. In short, he only succeeded in arousing the goddess further. With a deafening moan, Audrey tilted her head skywards… and came again!

 

UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGHH...” Pheromones filled the air and cum sprayed everywhere as the goddess Audrey slammed her other fist down on that colossal, throbbing cunt and pounded her mighty meat again. Matt screamed and begged for his life, desperately battering the giantess' hand with his fists. Audrey was in fuck heaven. She was so horny she thought she would explode! With a vague sense of panic mixed with excitement she realized that she really was going to crush Matt if she didn't let go of him. Audrey huffed crazily and puffed up her immense, muscly chest like a monster, frantically trying to calm herself momentarily. She brought her little toy to the top of her gargantuan left breast, and roughly opened her hand while pressing him down with her huge palm into the sweaty, yielding boob meat.

 

Ooooohhhh… yeeessss...” Audrey groaned gluttonously, reveling in the feeling of Matt's entire body reverberating with her slutty expression. Her giant right hand rose up shakily from her glorious pussy, and then she greedily shoved her fingers into her mouth. Audrey moaned like a bitch in heat as she tasted herself. It's so good… I'm so fucking huge… SO FUCKING HUGE… She felt her heartbeat pound insanely, battering Matt helplessly into her gigantic, meaty boob. With a slurp and a wet, rumbling low-frequency smack the huge horny redhead pulled her fingers out of her mouth. Audrey panted wildly in anticipation as the next wave of hot womanly arousal began building up steam in her mighty loins. Involuntarily she began stroking her immense mammaries. Holding Matt as lightly as she could, she shamelessly began teasing him across the hot, sweaty surface. Audrey's tits had become so massive that she had to stretch her powerful arms to their full extension in order to rub Matt's helpless body over her humungous, purple nipples. Her building-sized titties wobbled, squeezed, and rolled around ominously as Audrey's excitement built. “Ooohhh… Uuuuuhhh… mmmmMMMMMMM…” Glorious moaning shook the ground as she recklessly increased the speed of her tit stroking. COME ON… yes… yes… YES! The goddess Audrey screamed as she cummed yet again!

 

UUUUUUUUUUNNNNGGGHHH… FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK...”

 

Waves of hot creamy cum surged forth as the monstrous purple fuck-mountain writhed and convulsed again and again. Audrey's whole body tensed as she held on for dear life. Matt's pitiful cries were cut short as his body was pushed roughly into the titanic, swollen-up nipple. It throbbed angrily with every terrifying pulse of Audrey's powerful heart. He sobbed pathetically in fear, desperately fighting for a breath of air every time Audrey's mighty chest contracted and swelled in her huge, slow-motion panting. She had stopped rubbing him entirely, thank god, and merely attempted to hold him in place so that she wouldn't accidentally squish him into a pulp in the heat of her passion. His face was pressed unforgivingly into the truck-sized monster that Audrey's left nipple had become. Matt was held this way for what seemed like forever as the huge horny redhead moaned and growled. He began sobbing hopelessly in the midst the rumblings of Audrey's slutty vocalizations. She was controlling him completely. The giantess' next orgasm would probably drive her over the edge and Matt would either be squished like a bug against the colossal tit or wrung like a sponge in that throbbing, muscular fuck-tunnel.

 

As Matt trembled and sobbed in despair, some deep, unconscious compulsion began to take hold of him. His face burned bright red, and despite the deafening thunder of Audrey's movements and cries, he began to relax. With a steady, strong effort, he began pressing his limbs further into that huge, engorged nipple. Alternating left and right, Matt begain massaging Audrey's mammary. Guided by an unseen instinct, Matt began to feel oddly… comforted in the clutches of this crazed sex-goddess.

 

Almost like magic, Audrey's moans began to dwindle to whimpers. Her tremendous pounding heartbeat began abated, slowing to a slightly more normal pace for a giantess and her breaths became deeper. All of a sudden she felt almost… sleepy… The huge horny redhead swayed a little uncertainly on her enormous ass, and then closed her eyes lazily. She stopped breathing altogether for a moment, then leaned back to let out a long, sensual yawn. Suddenly her dreamy trance was cut short by a sharp, stabbing sensation in her breasts. “Ooohhh... oww…” Audrey mumbled absently as that familiar, unsettling pang of need flared up in her giant voluptuous tits and sizzled down her still-throbbing pussy and back up her spine. It was sexual, for sure but… somehow not the same as what she was coming down from.

 

Suddenly it occurred to the amazonian woman that she was still clutching Matt to her nipple. Oh shit… Audrey reflexively plucked him up into a fist and brought him up to her face to make sure he was okay. Like lightning, the same agonizing sensation wracked the giantess as she pulled Matt unwillingly away from her nipple. “Ooooohhh… Hhhuunnnngg...” The muscles in the giantess' immense, mighty abdomen seized unexpectedly and Audrey involuntarily doubled over. With a soft whimper she swiftly but carefully pressed the little man back into the gigantic purple nipple again. At the same time she gingerlyl shifted her gargantuan bulk around. Feeling Matt against her lady parts made Audrey feel... good again. Her face turned red and she sighed humungously. With growing confidence, the titanic woman straightened her back and settled her considerable weight by stacking her mountain-like ass, thighs, and pussy onto her calves and feet. Oh my god… I can feel his little body kneading my huge nipple… It's so cute … he's so helpless, the tiny little cutie pie…

 

Audrey let her legs splay to the side and relaxed her humungous ass, letting it plop sexily onto the cum-soaked earth where it spread out in every direction. She trembled with elation as she released another enormous sigh. Wiggling her toes girlishly, the giant redhead carefully pinned Matt to her colossal nipple with one hand while she wrapped her arm around to cradle him in her gigantic womanly cleavage. Then she wrapped him up in the other arm and carefully squeezed him into the truck-sized purple knob. It was inflating and become even more rigid, and the familiar pain returned again. Except this time it was deeper… primal... and more of a slow, satisfying burn. So satisfying. Audrey gasped lightly and breathed out with a humungous sigh as she felt something internal shift. With a fantastic sensation of release, a warm, motherly euphoria began streaming into Audrey's brain from every part of her body.

 

Oooohhh… baby…” The huge, gorgeous amazon cooed with elation as warm, sweet, nectar flowed from deep within her. “There it is… Ooooohh… there there” She whispered huskily. “Mommy's not gonna hurt you sweetie… You're hungry… You need Mommy's milk… OOOoohhh yeeeessssss… Careful now, not too fast… that's it, little Matty… suck Mommy's titty…”

 

With her eyes brimming with matronly satisfaction, Audrey the giantess cradled the tiny man with the gentlest, most nurturing care. She groaned lightly and gasped as she became accustomed to the new amazing sensation.

 

Audrey's beautiful green eyes rolled back drunkenly. Fuck me… I'm breastfeeding Matt!