- Text Size +

Audrey rocked back and forth on her gigantic ass and pussy. She cradled Matt's tiny form against her colossally swollen nipple. The truck-sized knob of rigid purple flesh was puffed up bigger and more angrily than before. It throbbed magnificently, responding to the feeble movements of the tiny man pinned to it. Oh fuck yeah… I'm being MILKED… Audrey groaned heavily and occasionally gasped in her ultra low-frequency giantess voice. Matt was kneading her enormous aureola with his entire body, and the feeling was amazing. Audrey's sexuality was being fully driven by the urge to nurture and feed her tiny plaything. It only served to empower her further, to arouse her further.


Audrey shifted humungously. As gently as she could, the amazonian redhead pressed into Matt from behind. She let out a long, lusty sigh as her gargantuan nipple throbbed in response. Carefully, Audrey shifted Matt's body so that his head was pressed into the cavity in the center of the huge nipple, just as the first few drops of creamy white milk oozed agonizingly out of her epically-sized milk ducts. The sweet nectar began rapidly filling the fleshy purple cavity where Matt was positioned. As soon as he tasted milk, the bewildered jock began instinctively slurping and sucking up the thick fluid as best he could. Matt guzzled up a good cup of the stuff, then flicked out his tongue to lap up as much of it as he could from the numerous crevices that radiated out of the center of the aperture. Audrey moaned loudly as she felt his tiny efforts, and a full gallon suddenly surged forth, covering Matt's face, and filling his mouth and nostrils as the magnificent nipple throbbed in sweet agony. He sputtered pathetically, trying not to choke on the relatively small amount of milk that he was actually able to catch with his mouth. He caught his breath just before the next wave of sweet ambrosia completely engulfed his head in its erotic confine. Audrey's eyebrows knitted together as she groaned passionately. Milk flowed from both of her voluptuous tits in a steady stream. It was sexy, messy, primal… and she loved it!


Audrey giggled at the sight of her own motherly antics. The thunderous laughter caught in her throat though as the humungous redhead gasped involuntarily again. With a savage snarl she flared her nostrils and growled like a gigantic animal. She could smell herself… the pheromone-laced scent of her cum clung heavily in the air, mixed with smells of earth, sweat, and general fuckery. But Audrey could also make out the sweet, intoxicating nectar of her own milk and she knew that the stuff was flowing out of her like a creamy, sexy river! It felt unbelievably erotic. Audrey groaned like a huge sexy monster, “Ooooohhh... baby… You're milking Mommy… milk me good you lush little man, Ooooohhh…”


Matt struggled against a steadily-increasing stream of warm milk that was flowing out of Audrey's monstrous left breast. The giantess pressed his body jealously into her colossal tit with the palm of her hand. With one trembling index finger, Audrey kept Matt's little head trained into the center of her huge nipple. She bit her lip and moaned, trying hard to resist the urge to simply ram him headfirst inside her enormous mammaries. At her size, she could easily drown him in her considerable milk flow. Fuck… she would almost certainly crush him to paste without the slightest effort! Audrey sighed raggedly. She was getting turned on again. Now she was having to balance her motherly, nurturing instincts against her destructive, goddess-like sexual impulses.


OOOoooohhh, Matty… fuckin' milk me good… milk your giant fuckin' Mommy… Suck Mommy's huge fuckin' titty, ooohhh… UUUNNnnghh…


Audrey's arousal was mounting and with a heated moan the stream of milk became a river. I have SOOOO much MILK… Oh my fuckin' god… Her nipples ballooned angrily with the stimulation she was receiving. They were so monstrously swollen, and Audrey fantasized hungrily about crushing Matt's body against them in a raging womanly river of sweet white nectar. She bit her lip harder and furrowed her lovely brow, narrowing her eyes at the helpless naked man that she was breastfeeding so forcefully. Actually, Matt seemed to be doing surprisingly well. He was pressed flatly against a nipple many times the size of his body and throbbing sensually with every beat of the giantess' powerful heart. Milk continued to flow around his entire head and a much of his chest, but somehow, Matt seemed to be catching more of it. His arms clutched pitifully at Audrey's motherly tit, but he didn't seem to be panicking anymore. Sunlight reflected sensually off his muscular back, gleaming beautifully with a sheen of sweat and breast milk. Audrey had never seen anything so sexy in her life. Oh my god, I'm gonna cum AGAIN…


Audrey doubled over in the mixed agony of maternal delight and sexual climax. Her humungous, voluptuous body trembled as she let out a long low growl. “Unnngghhh… Yesssss… You have no idea how this… ffffuck… how this FEEELS… Suck me, Matty… Oooohhhh… Drink Mommy's fucking milk… Make- MMMmmmm…. oooOOOHHH... OOOOOOHHH- MAKE MOMMY CUM…” Audrey roared with all the sexual power of the giant slutty maniac she had become. “UUUNNGHH… FFFFUUUUCK, MOMMY'S CUMMING, MOMMY'S FUUUUCKIN' CUUUUMMING OOOOOHHH…”


Audrey's hand forced Matt viciously into her godlike mammaries as cum erupted from her titanic throbbing cunt. A wall of milk blasted into Matt's insignificant form and continued to stream unrelentingly past his head, filling his ears, nostrils, and mouth. The gigantic horny slut rammed her other powerful hand down between her humungous thighs and grabbed fistful of oversized clit and labia, wringing her womanly meat furiously between her fingers, then rubbing her whole hand open-palm up and down her colossal pussy with desperate abandon. Audrey moaned and growled like an animal in heat as her orgasm soared. Unable to control herself, she clutched Matt's helpless body and pressed it savagely into the hard, monstrously swollen purple knob. Her matronly tenderness all but abandoned, Audrey huffed and convulsed with every sharp, shallow breath as she hung on to herself for dear life. Several minutes passed, and the giantess' grunts faded to whimpers as she sobbed blissfully in the aftermath of the gargantuan orgasm. One giant palm still pressed heavily into her immense tit, while the other hand traced scintillating lines around her massive, obscenely distended labial folds. “Ooohh… Huuuhh… Hhhoooohh… Yesss… Suck Mommy's tit. Suck my giant… suck your gigantic fuckin' Mommy's tit…” Brows knit together passionately, Audrey whimpered sweet nothings to her sexual captive, riding out the aftershock of her tremendous orgasm with the same fantasy it began with. “MMMMMmmmmm…” Audrey huffed, then sighed happily, as her eyes rolled down, back into focus. The sex-induced cognitive veil lifted all at once, and Audrey suddenly realized she was still mashing Matt into her colossally-engorged nipple, still oozing its thick, sweet load into the diminutive man.


SHIT! Audrey gasped in shock. “Oh my God… Matt!” The lusty giantess blushed hugely, and quickly plucked Matt's body from her voluptuous bosom and brought him up to her enormous face. The varsity athlete's beautiful muscular body lay still in her grasp. Audrey's beautiful green eyes were wide with concern as she closely inspected his unmoving form. Fuck… Audrey covered her mouth and gasped. Oh my god I KILLED him… Tears welled in her big beautiful eyes. Oh Matty… I didn't mean to hurt you,” Audrey whimpered in her most gentle low-frequency voice. And yet…


Something was a little off. Covered in sticky, rich milk, Matt's body looked somehow… stronger. His every muscle bulged with thick, gleaming confidence. Before he was built like an athlete, but now… he was beefy… all swollen up like a superhero on steroids. And that cock… Matt's dick hung limply over his thigh. When did he get so massive? The thick, veiny hog gleamed wonderfully with sweat, milk, and cum, seemingly almost as long as his forearm… And still flaccid...


Suddenly Matt's body jerked to life. He sputtered and hacked up a plume of foamy white breast milk. Audrey's eyes shone brightly in relief. “Oh thank fuck… My little man's alright. Little Matty's gonna be okay...


Matt sat up quickly in the giantess' open palm. He looked up at the gorgeous blushing face above him and managed to smile weakly to hide his internal anger. Fuck… the huge horny slut nearly killed me… nearly smothered me with her gigantic fucking tits! Something distracted him from his outrage however. Something felt different about him… felt good. His hunger had now been satisfied and he felt stronger… Maybe even… No way… did I just… grow?


Just as Matt seemed to be getting his bearings and realizing for himself, Audrey arrived at the same conclusion. A slow, sultry smile spread across her huge lips. “Ooohh Matty… My little man was so hungry. Did you like Mommy's milk?” Audrey leaned in close. Her lips brushed against Matt's beautiful, manly body causing his huge dick to twitch back to life. “You're such a good boy, milking Mommy… I want you grow big and strong for Mommy… Yesss…” Audrey whispered sensually pressing Matt's body into her lips. She could feel him now… His muscles, his bones… his cock… he WAS growing! In the aftermath of his feeding, Matt's body spread slowly across her giant lips, becoming incrementally larger than it already was. The sensation made her feel good, made her feel horny… Audrey sighed in maternal bliss, blowing her sweet, hormone-filled breathe all around his body. His huge dick was growing alright. It throbbed to life, pushing up and into the giantess' formidable lips. Oh my god… it's so lush and thick… Fuck…


Oooohhh, such a good little man. You milked Mommy so well… you made Mommy's giant tits so happy…” Audrey's colossal tongue lolled out of her mouth sensually. She gave Matt's dick a slow, sexy lick, and he gasped as his meat thrilled at the erotic sensation. Audrey whispered with all the intensity of a predator about to rip apart its prey, “You make Mommy feel SO fuckin' HUGE… I think little Matty deserves a little reward… I think…” Audrey moaned loudly while she licked Matt's cock again, even slower this time. “I think it's time Mommy milked her little man… MMMMMmmmm...” And with that, The gargantuan redhead leaned in and inhaled Matt's huge cock, wrapping her lips around it as her little lover fought back hopelessly against Audrey's unstoppable sexual onslaught.