- Text Size +

Vacation Parfait
By Supernova

With the convertible's top down, wind blew through Veronica's bright red hair as she drove down the interstate with her younger sister, Sarah. Finally relieved after weeks of almost non-stop work at the hospital, Veronica was beaming with excitement, having planned this road trip weeks ago. Fully expecting to have some much-needed girl-time with her sister, she set out to enjoy the sights of the Pacific Northwest over the next week-and-a-half. Leaving before the sun came up, they both loved catching the sunrise on the road before all of their big vacations.


"Maybe we could just drive off the main highway and check out some of the little towns no one really sees!" Sarah exclaimed, her hair the same exact color and shade as her sister's, blowing in the wind just the same. "There might be some cool shops."


Veronica raised her eyebrows. "Oh! Yeah sounds good, sis. What exit do you think we should get off at?" Her eyes stuck to the road.
"You know me, girl. Any one'll do. Just hopefully it's not, like, boring or whatever." Sarah replied, looking out the side of the car where the window would be if it had not been rolled down. "It'd be such a drag if we just chose somewhere with, like, nothing."


Veronica's eyes looked to the next exit sign. "This one looks alright. And if we don't find anything cool, we can go to the next one. We got plenty of time." She down-geared using the stick shift and turned to the off-ramp. 


Quickly turning to a forested residential neighborhood, Sarah crossed her arms and sat back in the seat after seeing several blocks pass. "Just as I expected. Boring." The sun still not quite risen, the thick treetops darkened the neighborhood, making it seem like it was still night time.


Rolling her eyes while driving slowly past the rows of almost identical white homes, Veronica said dryly "So just go on Google Maps and find the nearest store or main street or whatever, ya dummy!"


Sarah darted her hand into her left pocket and took her Iphone out, immediately going to the GPS app. "That's weird." Sarah said. "I'm not getting a signal out here."


"Not even data?" inquired Veronica.


"No, not even a cell phone bar. Weird. In a packed neighborhood like this? Hold on. Pull over." Sarah almost demanded. "If we can't get GPS here, with no map, we won't even be able to find the highway out of this neighborhood. We could end up in the wrong state."


"Alright, alright!" Veronica responded, pulling up to the curb next to the sidewalk in front of a picture-perfect white double-ranch suburban home complete with a white picket fence. "Girl, you don't need to be so pushy!"


"Sorry, it's still, like, kinda dark out. I donno. It's just weird not having a signal." Sarah pressed buttons on her phone frantically. 


"Fine, fine! You don't need to act all freaked out, though!" Veronica stated, her hands still on the steering wheel.
The sound of the nearby house's door bursting open caused both of them to jump. "Oh gosh!" Veronica almost shrieked, turning her head towards the house.


"Now who's the freaked-out one?" Sarah said through nervous laughter.


Veronica jokingly pushed Sarah. "Still you!" Turning her head towards the now-open door. "Hey look, someone's coming! Maybe they can tell us where exactly we are."


Sarah sighed "Or to tell us to fuck off." 


Veronica leaned forward over the car door and yelled across the lawn. "Excuse me!"


Sarah hit Veronica's shoulder "Not so loud, it's still early, people are sleeping!"


"Oh, it's just a teenager." Veronica whispered back to Sarah. Turning her head back to the girl walking out of the house. "Excuse me. Can you please tell us where we are? I mean, like, what town or whatever and if there's any way to, like, get to a neat little main street or something?" She stammered, looking at the girl just stare back at her blankly as she slowly and deliberately walked towards the car.

"Excuse me? Can y-you hear me?"


The pale, dark-eyed girl, who had long brown hair parted in the middle, was wearing a giant white tee shirt and loose, dark purple pajama pants. Her hair unkempt, no makeup on, she looked like she just barely got out of bed. Except for one thing glinting on her finger that Veronica couldn't quite make out. Why would she be wearing something like that to sleep? A ring that big would be uncomfortable in bed!
The girl continued walking slowly across the lawn in her bare feet, the morning dew soaking into the bottom of her pants. Sarah tapped Veronica from behind. "I don't like this, she's creeping me out." She whispered harshly.


Veronica turned around, saying almost quivering "Oh please, she's just walking over to t-tell us something!" 
Sarah's eyes widened as she pointed behind Veronica shouting "But wait what is she doi--"


A bright flash overwhelmed Veronica's eyes as an abrupt dizziness overtook her. Feeling extraordinarily lightheaded, she gripped the steering wheel of the convertible, blinking to unblur her vision. Looking left and right, it looked as though the lighting was different. After rubbing her eyes a second time, she could see her sister Sarah still in the passenger seat, pale as a ghost, staring upwards with her mouth agape and eyes wide.


"Sarah... wha... what happened?" She put her arm on the still petrified Sarah's shoulder. "Sar... are you okay?" Feeling her chest lurch downwards, Veronica responded by craning her neck upwards. Without skipping a beat, Veronica let out a throat-shattering screech as the image of a gigantic teenage girl came into her vision. After belting out her first scream, she kept gasping uncontrollably, realizing that she was at eye-level with the same girl who was walking towards her car, only now she was the size of a skyscraper. Veronica's blood ran cold as she noticed that the entire car, sister and all, were in the titanic teen's palm.


Through the windshield, she could see every detail of the giant girl's eyes. Dark brown and bordered by long eyelashes, Veronica gripped the steering wheel in white-knuckled terror as the car was lowered slowly. Tensing up while feeling the moist blast of air from the immense pale girl's nostrils, her heart began beating extremely quickly and terror coursed through her veins. 


Quivering, she turned to her sister, Sarah. Still motionless from the time Veronica woke up, she could see that a single tear dripped down her cheek. Shaking her, Veronica shouted in her face "WHAT DO WE DO?" as the gentle up-and-down motion of walking began as they were held right in front of the massive girl's chest.


Grasping the stick shift and pounding the clutch did nothing. The now-miniscule car was not functioning at all. Pounding on the locked-up steering wheel gave no horn. The gas did nothing. She couldn't even turn the battery on to put the top up, they were sitting ducks. 


Sarah looked at Veronica, her mascara running with the now numerous tears. Whispering "I... I don't know... I..."


Veronica gripped her shoulders and looked into her wide, blue eyes. "Don't leave the car. Don't do it." It was the only thing she could think to say, it was almost the only thing she could say, fighting through the massive, painful lump in her throat.


Shadows passed overhead as the gigantic girl carried the car into the house. The door closed behind her with a thunderous boom, blowing their hair in a gust of wind.


Trying to see over the horizon of the girl's hand was almost impossible. The rooms were all bright and modern-looking, but extremely blurry from the distance. Lights flew by overhead like giant suns, made worse by the white reflection on nearly everything in the room they were carried to. Looking back and forth, Veronica squinted to try to make out where they were headed. Leaning forward, she could faintly make out what looked like bright white tile flooring, a giant silver monolith, and... a kitchen. Veronica set her bearings as Sarah still sat motionless. Craning her neck in all directions, Veronica was sure of it, they were in a giant kitchen.


"Sarah! Sarah! We're in a giant house! Sarah! Answer me!" Veronica grasped Sarah's blouse as hard as she could and shook. "Sarah! Snap out of it!" 
Shaking her head, Sarah blinked a few times, tears still flowing. "Is this... really happening?" Sarah continued quivering, shaking visibly, Veronica could feel it through her tight grip. Calming her voice, Veronica said in a reassuring tone "Sarah, snap out of it, please. I need you. I need you here with me." Hugging her sister as hard as she could, she exhaled in relief as she felt her sister hug back. 


Both of them with their eyes extremely tight, gripping each other as hard as they could, a sharp sense of descent overcame them as the ground abruptly became the ceiling. Falling down several inches, Veronica let out another sharp screech as a gigantic, cloudy mound came rushing towards her.


Surfacing from the ice-cold puff that now surrounded her, she wiped her eyes and spit out the sickeningly sweet substance. Her red hair now soaked with the white cream, she continued gripping Sarah as hard as she could, never letting go. Pressing her feet into the thicker, colder material helped her drag her sister up above, right next to her. Spitting out a mouthful of the white, sticky fluid that surrounded them, Sarah coughed. "It's whip cream. It's... *cough*... it's fucking whip cream. What the fuck? Wh-what's going on?"


Still holding on to each other's blouses tightly, the two women stared around the room, only their heads above the thick mass. Watching the girl walk away, they both realized they were alone as they heard footsteps clunk up the stairs.


"Wh-wh-what's... why... what is this?" Sarah started weeping, her hair covered in whip cream, with spots of it all over her face.


Veronica let out tears of her own, holding her sister tighter to her chest. "I... I don't know, girl, I don't know." Veronica's heart raced, and as she held her sister close, she felt her sister's heart race, too.


"S-S-S-Sarah... are you okay?" Veronica quivered, twisting her head back and forth, looking at the kitchen sink, the windows, the bright white counter tops, the blank metal fridge with no magnets, only incomprehensibly gigantic.


Sarah kept shaking violently while gripped with her sister. "N...No. I'm not f-f-fucking okay."


They both jumped in shock as they both heard a loud clunk at the top of the stairs. 


*Clunk*


"Wh-what's that?" Sarah asked, still tearing up.


*Clunk*


"I... I don't know... maybe the g-g-g-girl is back?"


*Clunk*


The sounds were getting closer and louder, someone was definitely walking down the stairs.


*Clunk*


A silhouette appeared at the doorway between the stairs and the kitchen. Time seemed to slow down for Veronica, allowing her to take in every detail. Walking slowly from the darkness emerged a tall woman wearing nothing but black panties, a black bra, and a very thin hot pink bathrobe that hugged her curvy hips and ended at the middle of her thighs, looking to be around 40. Leaning on the doorway, the titanic woman's large breasts jiggled slightly before she crossed her arms, looking like she was making direct eye contact as she smiled. She played with her dark brown hair, which was cut in a bob with a fringe that covered her eyebrows. Her skin was slightly tan, but very clear.


Her immense body almost tiptoed towards the tiny whip-cream covered woman, each step extremely slow and deliberate. Grinning with her teeth and putting her finger in her mouth, the immense woman pulled up the gigantic chair in front of the two sisters, and sat her round ass down in the chair, shaking the tiny woman.


Veronica gripped Sarah. Sarah gripped Veronica. They both stared up saying nothing, not moving an inch. 


An almost deafening voice boomed from between the giant woman's lips, causing hot, foul morning breath to waft over the two tiny sisters. "How nice of my daughter to prepare me breakfast!" She smiled, showing off her perfectly straight, white teeth. Veronica's heart sank. As the gigantic, wet tongue snaked out of the giant woman's mouth and wet her lips, Sarah and Veronica screamed in unison, watching a tremendous spoon launch from the side and descend upon them.


"N-N-N-NO! STOP! PLEASE!" Veronica screamed as Sarah began crying hysterically and waving her arms.
Sweat beaded on Veronica's brow. She wanted to see if she could swim away from the gigantic strange, but her grip on Sarah was too important, not letting go no matter how hard she thrashed.


The gigantic spoon landed in the whip cream right next to them, lifting off the white ooze off of the parfait, carrying it right into their captor's mouth.
Booming from above, Veronica could hear the woman continue speaking. "You probably have nooo idea what's going on right now. How scary it must be for you." She said as she plunged the spoon deep into the white substance right next to them, digging out a strawberry. Falling down right on top of the cold yogurt, they both began to sink as they looked above.


After licking her thin lips, the giant brown-haired woman continued speaking "I love a little bit of exhilaration with my breakfast. It makes it taste better. Well... it makes YOU taste better!"


Veronica's jaw quivered, sinking deeper with the still-thrashing Sarah. "P-p-please! D-d-d-don't eat us! Please don't!" 
The woman sighed, blasting hot, smelly air over them again. "Look, my eyesight is pretty good. I can hear you screaming or talking or... whatever. It doesn't matter. I can't hear you. All I can hear is annoying squeaking." She stuck her slimy, pink tongue out and slowly licked a yogurt-covered strawberry off her spoon. 


Sarah clawed at the side of the glass they were stuck in. "STOP! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! PLEASE! LET US GO!"


Veronica's heart broke watching her little sister beg for her life. Looking up, she could still see the immense woman slowly scooping up bits of yogurt with whip cream, making it a point to lick it off as slowly as possible, in full view of the two shrunken women.


A deep growl came from within the woman's torso. "Hear that? You're gonna be there in a few minutes."


Growing dizzier by the moment, Veronica looked up to see the blurry image of the giant woman's throat shifting slightly with her last swallow. 
A shadow loomed over the two as they continued struggling in the sweet mixture. The woman's shrill voice just didn't go away.
"How does it feel knowing that you're gonna be sliding down my throat?"


Veronica exploded in panic, not knowing why specifically, but the phrase 'sliding down my throat' caused her brain to feel like it was going haywire. Letting go of Sarah, Veronica slammed her fists against the side of the glass, unable to hear anything but 'sliding down my throat'. Craning her neck upwards, she saw that nearly all the whip cream was already gone, some stuck to the side of the woman's mouth. Cringing as she saw the giant tongue slither out to wipe it away, she dug her fingers into her soaked hair as she heard "I'm a messy eater, as you can see."


Now only in the glass with a spoonful of yogurt and her sister, Veronica despaired. Knowing she was out of options, she just waved her hands, hoping deep inside that it was just a cruel joke. Covered in wet, melted whip cream and yogurt, Veronica's chest felt like it was sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Her skin felt limp, she was losing energy fast, even watching Sarah relentlessly, but futilely try to climb up the side of the flat, wet glass.


Lunging over to her sister, she gripped her in a bear hug. Feeling her own sister's terror, she wept into her shoulder. Sarah grabbed back, doing the same. The spoon, complete with streak marks from when the woman last took a bite, slipped under their feet. Butterflies exploded in Veronica's stomach as she felt the same lurching sensation as before, only now instead of being in a car with her sister, she was on a spoon.


The woman's wet, messy lips parted slowly as the two bawling woman grasped each other. Gritting her teeth, Veronica couldn't close her eyes, taking in the sight of the white teeth and saliva-covered mouth one second at a time. Tears clouded her vision as she saw strings of saliva drop down from the stranger's palate. Seeing the woman's dark, fleshy lips pass over her, Veronica inhaled the woman's hot, heavy, foul breath and screamed as the mouth's roof pressed down upon her. The spoon slipped away and she was sealed in darkness.


Grasping a hold of her sister, she could do nothing but grunt as the hot, slick tongue probed every inch of her. Over her face, over her back, between her thighs. She tried keeping her mouth as tight as she could, but the harsh current forced saliva into her mouth, causing her to choke and lose grip of Sarah. The whip cream washed out of her red hair, replacing it with mucous and saliva. Waving her hands every way she could, she fought through the terror to try to at least touch her sister. Unable to see anything, she was completely at the mercy of this strangers gigantic, slimy, wet tongue. Forced up against massive, soft cheeks, Veronica let her body go limp, knowing that any resistance was absolutely futile in the face of the immense muscle below her rolling her around.


Still gritting her teeth, she abruptly brushed against her sister. Both of them inundated with thick, sloppy saliva, the woman rolled both of them together in a ball of mucous, saliva, and yogurt. Veronica reached randomly and found her sister's slimy hand. After a few attempts, she was finally able to grip it before being forced against Sarah's body and pulled downward.


Veronica's whole body exploded with panic as she heard the shattering gulp sound shake her whole body. Her chest felt this deep sense of descent and her sister was squirming so wildly that she caught a few painful elbows in the chest. Stuck together in a mass of mucous, saliva bubbles, and swallowed yogurt, Sarah and Veronica let out muffled screams as the woman's esophagus slid all around them.


"Nnn- NNN--- NNNNNNNN---" was all Veronica could muster, only hearing a calm heartbeat and wet slithering sounds deep behind the woman's chest. Continuing the descent, Veronica felt her hand slide over a wrinkly surface. Abruptly, she and her sister slid through a tight, wet opening and fell for a split second.


Surrounded in darkness, Veronica lost track of her sister, distracted by the intensely hellish odor, the overwhelming humid heat, the thick slop, and the gurgling sounds that surrounded her on all angles. Thrusting forward, she felt herself sink into the vomit-smelling sea. "AIYEEE!" she screeched just before a wave of hot, stinging liquid splashed on her face from above. It smelled and tasted like coffee. "SARAH! SARAH!! I'M SORRY!"


Every time Veronica inhaled, it felt like flames filled up her lungs and nasal cavity. The most acrid, sour smell persistently assaulted her nose and mouth as the chunky slop became harder to swim in. Frantically thrashing, she felt her hand slide along a soft surface. "SARAH?" Veronica screamed. "SARAH, IS THAT YOU?". Lunging forward, she landed on the woman's stomach wall, the wrinkled walls rippling and churning the vast sea of digesting food.


Her ears almost completely clogged with vomit, Veronica could hear the agonized screams of her sister, but the wet slopping sounds all around her couldn't give her a good direction. Braving the acidic, stinging ocean of the stranger's stomach, she went in a random direction, kicking off the writhing stomach walls, hoping she'd be able to touch her sister one last time. 


Her arms getting heavier with exhaustion, her mouth now sore from the acids etching away at her, she continued screaming her sister's name. "SARAH! SARAH! PLEASE!" Finding another wrinkly stomach ripple, she gripped it with the same ferocity that she gripped Sarah with, she stayed there for what felt like hours. 


Her skin now wrinkled from the moisture, Veronica couldn't hear any of her sister's screams.Her skin now felt like it was on fire, couldn't do anything but scream for her sister. "SARAH! PLEASE! COME TO ME! SARAH PLEASE!" Now just sinking and thrashing, Veronica tried to press her agonized legs off the stomach floor, but the mucous covering was too slick. The screams became whimpers. "S-Sarah.." Veronica's face bubbled above the surface. "Sarah... I... I'm sor--" Vomit poured into Veronica's mouth, causing her to sink to the bottom, never to rise again.

Veronica's corpse, heavily beaten and scarred from the stomach's acids and churning, slipped into the intestinal tract with her dead sister's body. 


***


Outside, the woman prepared herself a cup of coffee and read the news from her tablet. Loving the little pokes and prods she got from within, she felt not only immensely powerful, but very grateful for her thoughtful daughter. Letting out a slight belch, she needed to remember to thank her for such a lovely, healthy breakfast and for using the special ring correctly. 


Over the course of the day, the woman kept thinking of where those two women would be within her at that very moment. Almost obsessing over it, she stared at her naked body in the mirror, rubbing her bare, clear skin knowing that her body so thoroughly dominated other people that they'd be reduced to shit in a few hours. Her shit. Rubbing her ass and biting her lip, she reminisced on how her tiny victims must have felt when they became part of her parfait. Knowing for a fact that they'd be within her.


After going food shopping, wondering which choices would go best with her special toppings, she relaxed at her house for the rest of the day. After thinking about how fun it'd be to slurp up some people with spaghetti and binging on some Netflix while sipping wine, she felt a tightness at her backside.
Knowing that the two girls from this morning must be coiling around her intestines, she eagerly ran upstairs to the bathroom. Spreading her thighs on the toilet bowl, she exhaled deeply as she relaxed her anus and let her rectum slip out a long, brown, lumpy log. As it landed in the toilet with a plunk, the giant woman looked into the bowl and smiled. Seeing the two corpses twisted together gave her such a rush of power that she couldn't help but sigh happily. She could even see the little red streaks, the undigested hair still the same shade of red now that it was when she swallowed them. 
After wiping herself, she dropped the crumpled wad of toilet paper into the water and watched her log of feces float in the toilet. The two tiny women almost looked like they were hugging each other as steam rose off of their wrinkled, discolored bodies.


Shrugging her shoulders, the woman pulled her panties up and flushed, hoping to have another special meal as soon as possible.