[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: What starts out as a relatively tame and normal vore fanfic about Katy Kat coming down with a nasty case of the feline flu and therefore needing to have Parappa and Ma-San inserted into her body by Lammy to combat the disease Fantastic-Voyage-style quickly degenerates into quite possibly THE most shamelessly brain-fetishistic thing you'll ever read.

(Also, Lammy and Katy FINALLY have full-fledged sex with each other.)
Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7540 Read: 4693
Published: May 03 2017 Updated: May 03 2017
Story Notes:
Parappa The Rapper, Um Jammer Lammy and all of their respective characters are the property of Sony and Rodney Greenblat. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended here and I do not intend to make any sort of monetary profit off of it.

1. Parappa & Ma-San: Lammy's and Katy's Inside Stories by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 1] (7540 words)