- Text Size +

Now

 

 

 

Allison 6’5”  John 3’10” 

 

 

 

John blinked hard.  He couldn’t believe how bright it was.  Last night had been a little rough. He got up and struggled to get out of the enormous bed.  He finally managed to get onto the floor and notice  a note stuck to the door. 

 

 

 

“John, sorry I had to leave early for work.  I called your sitter.  Have a fun day, little bro.  Love Allison.” 

 

 

 

"My sitter," he winced.   He had better get dressed quickly.  Picking through his available clothes, he couldn't help but grumble.  Since he had started shrinking, Allison had delighted in taking him to the mall to shop for new clothing.  She insisted on buying him ‘cute’ clothing.  It never failed to bring a fresh smile to her face.  Of course, the worst had been when he had been her height.  She had insisted to 'save money' that he wear her old clothes.  "She still insisted on  getting new clothes for herself, though," he thought sourly.  

 

 

 

He'd thought that particular torture was over when he shrank smaller than his sister's former height.  That assumption turned out to be wrong.  Allison began to pull out clothes from when she was a child!  The current outfit was a pair of pink cotton shorts and a flowery shirt.  Wiincing, he put them on.  

 

 

 

One bright spot improved his mood as he finished putting on his clothing.  As rough ast things had been, he wouldn’t be shrinking today.  The babysitter his sister insisted he had since he attempted to run away would be disappointed.  Speaking of her, he wondered if she had arrived.  John walked downstairs, hoping to find out, only to see the front door was opening.

 

 

 

Then 

 

 

 

 

 

Allison 6’4” John 4’3”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

John winced as his salty tears streamed down his red cheeks.  He was pinned over Allison’s thick thigh.  His red bottom was exposed to the air.  Allison was running a hand softly against his back.  “Now, you know I didn’t want to do that, little bro.”   He sniffed and got up.  This was so stupid.  She couldn’t spank him.  He was her older brother!  She leaned forward causing her large breasts to hang out of her bikini top.  Blinking away tears, his gaze fell to them.  They were so perfect.  His mouth watered and his cock stiffened.  This feeling was strange, the pain from his throbbing buttocks mixed with the pleasure of his stiffy.  

 

 

 

Her long fingers guided his gaze upward to her beautiful face.  “Do you have something to say, little guy.”  Turning slightly in embarrassment, he blushed.  “Ye-e-es.” he responded.shyly and shifted a foot.  She lopsidedly smiled above him.  “Yes…?”  His head hung as he apologized. “I’m so-rr-y I tried to run away.  It was wrong.”  Allison cooed above him.  “Oh, little brother,” she pulled him into her thick body.  His face smashed against her huge tits.  “I was sooooo worried.  Your precious to me.”  He was red faced and praying he didn’t cum from all this heavenly touching.  “I won’t do it again, I promise.”  She shook her head.  “I’m sorry, but I just can’t trust that.”  She stood up, moving him to her hip.  He unconsciously raised his legs, wrapping them around her wasp waist.  He groaned a little as her big, thick hips rubbed against his hard penis.  Every step she would cock her hip making it rut into him.  She was jerking him off and she didn't even realize it.  He chewed his lip and resolved to resist.  

 

 

 

It didn't help that he didn't have anywhere to put his hands.  Sure, he could put one arm around her back.  But, he couldn't put his other one across her front  without further touching her large jiggling tits.

 

 

 

The most disturbing part of all this was, Allison was doing any of it intentionally!  She was just carrying him! She wasn't exerting herself to hold him to her.  He couldn't weigh more than 80 or 90 lbs.  He wasn't sure about her exact weight.  She had to weigh twice his weight, if not more.  He wasn't about to ask her.  And all of these things, the casual sexual power she exerted and her immense strength, they simply drove home how much power she now had over him.  "She's so much stronger than me now, she carries me like a pet or child."  

 

 

 

John decided to see if his sister would let him in on her plans.  “What are you going to do," he asked looking up at his sister's face.  “I’ve arranged someone to watch you, cutie.  A babysitter for my baby bro”  She giggled  He paled.  They got to the door.  Who had she…no!

 

 

 

“Hey Johnny,” Alyssa stood in the doorway, smiling.