- Text Size +

Then

 

Allison 6'4"  John 4'7"

 

"So, to review, I  expect you to have all my laundry done, the house cleaned, the yard mowed, and dinner prepared for me every night before I get home."  Allison raised a finger for each chore.  John struggled to process this.  He had noticed that he had gotten weaker as he shrunk.  His body put on less muscle mass.  It showed when he went shirtless.  His formerly defined abs were gone.  He wasn't fat, he just had lost a good deal of definition.  Allison was listing every single chore their mother had left for them both to do.  She couldn't possibly expect him at his shrunken state to complete them all....

 

“Now,” Allison said firmly with her hands on her hips, " “I understand this might be allot for someone in your...diminished state."  Allison gave him the look again.  She was challenging him to bring up that it was her who had done this to him.  "But I still expect you to get it done, titch."   Allison giggled and walked to the door.   

 

Allison’s growth had led to tight finances for the family.  Wanting money in order to buy new clothes for her six foot four inch frame, she had taken on a job as a life guard at the beach.  She was dressed in a tight red one piece.  The front was emblazoned with the words lifeguard in white.  Allison's large breasts stretched the letters out, distorting them in the middle and framing the beginning and end with large, erect nipples.  The red fabric squeezed tightly against her ripe flesh, the largest suit was a size too small.  Her spongy breast flesh bulged upward into a mouthwatering cleavage.  Of course, only for people tall enough to see it.  Shameful though it may be, John had found himself thinking about Allison when he mastrubated recently.  

 

He was more than happy to see his sister leave him at home alone.  It meant John got time to himself and didn’t have to deal with Allison constantly teasing him.  He would also have time to figure out just how she had drained him of his size.  If John could figure it out he might be able to get some size back, or at the least, stop future attempts.  Even better, Allison seemed to have lost any interest in growing bigger. 

 

  Allison moved closer to John, breaking him from his thoughts.  Her enormous chest hovered right in front of him and not for the first time that day, he forced himself to look over those amazing tits to the face of his now Amazonian sister. 

 

“You got that….If these chores aren’t done Johnny, there will be consequences”   John gulped and nodded.  He doubted Allison would drain him, but still...he'd better not risk it.  “Yes,” John said, softly hanging his head.  Allison smiled.  It filled her with such a buzz to see her formerly larger older brother succumb to her will.  She tamped down on her arousal.  "Later," she thought.  “Good, I'll see you for dinner.”  She turned around, her huge ass jiggling as she walked to the door.  Pausing, she looked back, “And remember to cook allot,”  she gave him a shark toothed grin, “I’m a very big girl after all.”  

 

Now

 

Allison 6'4" John 4' 

 

“This looks amazing, little John.”  Allison said loudly from behind him.  John turned and saw her standing there.  She smiled and walked right by him.  “I’m starving.”  John sighed, of course she wouldn’t thank him.  He walked over to the chair across from Allison and began to crawl up.  She paused, in mid bite and started to laugh.  “Oops, Sorry.”  Allison stood and walked over, her steps shaking the house.  “I forgot how titchy you are now.”  She reached down and put her hands under his armpits and planted John into the chair.  Walking back to her seat, she sighed as she rubbed the band of her suit.  

 

 

“I wish you wouldn’t call me little John or titchy.”  John said, pouting despite his best efforts.  “But you are, you are titchy brother dear.”  Allison said fake innocence and sweetness.  John glared, “Because you stole my height!”   Allison took an entire rolland popped it into her mouth.  Chewing and swallowing, she frowned.   “Not all of it.  I stopped at 6’4, you were 4’7” when I stopped.”  She took a big swig of her drink.  “Its not my fault little Johnny couldn’t keep his pecker in his panties and away from the womyns.”  She looked at him, challenging him to respond.  John hung his head, she wasn't wrong.  He'd discovered just how she had caused all of this.  And the truth was both deeply wrong and deeply erotic.