[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alex's sister is about to leave for college and with her gone, the family will no longer have her holding them together. Alex's sister Jessica gathers her family at her grandparents' house and stays a few days before leaving. Little did she know in her absence that her family will grow more closer than they could have ever imagined.

Read Bio!



Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Odor, Scat, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No
Word count: 59395 Read: 191600
Published: May 09 2017 Updated: May 24 2018

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by Confused [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2329 words)

An introduction of the characters.


Not any shrinking yet!

2. Chapter 2: Reaching Out by Confused [Reviews - 0] (2095 words)

Julia tries to reach out to her son, Alex. She also drops a surprising revelation on the family.

3. Chapter 3: A Fresh Start by Confused [Reviews - 0] (2607 words)

Julia and Alex bond a little. Jessica also leaves for college.


 


Shrinking Starts!

4. Chapter 4: Beware The Giant Mother by Confused [Reviews - 0] (1704 words)

Julia Has a rather dangerous encounter with her mother while trying to get her attention.

5. Chapter 5: Unaware Giant Son and Dad by Confused [Reviews - 0] (1737 words)

Julia tries to avoid her unaware giant son, while Alex notices somethng is wrong with his invention. Julia also has a rather humiliating meeting with her giant unaware father.

6. Chapter 6: Dad, Please Notice Me! by Confused [Reviews - 0] (2075 words)

The unaware giant Jeff puts his daugther throgh a humiliating and depressing experience. Someone else comes to the lab.

7. Chapter 7: My Son and Savior by Confused [Reviews - 0] (1815 words)

Alex has an uncomfortable meeting with his sister D'erica. Later on he comes to a shocking revelation. 

8. Chapter 8: A Mother Has Needs Too by Confused [Reviews - 0] (2572 words)

Alex restores his mother side and things turn rather dark, when Julia decides things should get a little more intimate between them.

9. Chapter 9: What's Wrong With Me by Confused [Reviews - 0] (2262 words)

Alex is puzzled over his feelings for his mother. Later on, he experiences a rather confusing situation with his unaware Grandma and comes to a shocking revelation about his height.

10. Chapter 10: You Should Watch Your Mouth When You Speak To Mommy by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2652 words)

Alex is humiliated by his sister D'erica and later on finds out some depressing news about his height. Alex tries to joke with his mother, but it does not work out so well with him.

11. Chapter 11: Discipline For Pleasure by Confused [Reviews - 0] (3382 words)

Julia disciplines Alex for her pleasure, then plays it offas if not anything just happened. Alex opens up to his mother about his height and lashes out at her.

12. Chapter 12: A Sister and Brother by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3432 words)

Julia receives asort of childish payback from her son, Alex. Alex comes to a shocking revelation about his mother.His mother subtly admits to liking him. They both open up to the family about Alex's shrinking infliction.


D'erica drops a bomb on Alex.

13. Chapter 13: You Are Mine by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3819 words)

D'erica reestablishes her relationship with her brother. Alex has another confusing moment with his unaware grandma and later finds her...

 

 

 

 


14. Chapter 14: Susan Dominates Her Little Alex by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4962 words)

Susan is depressed because she feels Alex has been avoiding her lately.She tries approaching him on several occasios, but he would hurriedly scampers off. When she finally sees him and spends time with him, he negatively says something to her that sends her over the edge.

15. Chapter 15: D'erica Wants A little Attention Too by Confused [Reviews - 0] (4621 words)

Confused feelings develop between Susan and Alex. She reaches out to him, but he does not want anything to do with her. Unbeknowst to them, D'erica was sying on them and she wants a little action too...

16. Chapter 16: Apologizing by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4760 words)

Alex has a rather uncomfortable late night meeting with his grandfather. He finds out his grandmother is beating herself up in the garden due to him and he apologizes.

17. Chapter 17: Confused by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2816 words)

Susan struggles with acting upon her impulses as Alex tries to get away from her, but reluctantly stays due to her harsh words shaking his psyche.

18. Chapter 18: A Little Mishap by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4299 words)

Susan becomes aware of her actions

19. Chapter 19: Sorry, But Not Sorry by Confused [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3208 words)

Susan does not regret her actions

20. Chapter 20: Angry Big Little Sister by Confused [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2248 words)

Alex suffers from D'erica's lustful anger