- Text Size +
I was in the ER section of the local hospital, waiting to be seen by a doctor. I had a terrible rash in my genital area and it was killing me. I sat in the empty white room, eagerly anticipating a physician's arrival, hoping they would have a solution to the itch. The rash began to spread to my thighs and I couldn't stop myself from scratching it. Just as I reached down my pants to relieve the itch on my inner thigh, the door swung open.

It was a woman and she was beautiful. Late 20s with a thin frame and moderately wide hips. Her light brown-colored skin was flawless. She had perky, C-cup sized breasts that sat proudly atop her chest. She had long, towering legs and shapely thighs. Her arms were dainty but her hands were slightly large. She wore a thin white belt around her pants, perfectly defining the thinnest point of her body. She had wide-set, piercing brown eyes and defined cheekbones. Her luscious pink lips were plump, and her teeth were as white as her lab coat. Her curly black hair was quite long, hanging below her chest, with streaks of bright red throughout it.

She sat down at the computer and began to ask me a few questions. She had a South London accent and a gorgeous voice that sent chills through my anatomy.

"My name is Dr. Udo, but you can call me Ida." (prounounced EE-duh) She instructed. "So what brings you in today, Steven?" She asked.
"I have a bad rash in my genital area and on my thighs."
"Could you describe it for me?"
I went on to describe the severity and intense itching.
"Aww, you poor thing." She said affectionately. "Let me take your vitals and then I'll take a look. Don't worry, I'll fix you right up." She proclaimed, with a slight jerk of her head.

For some reason, it hadn't previously occurred to me that I would have to undress in front of her. I found her extremely attractive, and I immediately recognized a potentially embarrassing situation about to unfold.

She stood up from her seat and took a few steps towards me. She moved magnificently, with uninhibited grace.
"First I'm just going to take your blood pressure."
She placed the velcro strap around my arm and began to pump air into it. Though we were both seated, I noticed she was significantly taller than me. I am only 5'1" and she had to be well over 6 feet.
"Okay, your blood pressure is normal. Now I'll take your temperature."
She slid the thermometer under my tongue herself, instead of handing it to me. I closed my mouth on it and she smiled at me. She began to look into my eyes. My gaze met hers, but she didn't break her stare for several more seconds.
"98.6, perfect. Now I'm going to put this stethoscope on your chest and have you take some deep breaths, okay?"
I nodded. Her voice had a soothing tone. She slid her hand under my shirt and placed the cold stethoscope on my chest. I became aroused by her touch.
"Inhale. Now exhale."
She spoke slowly, hanging on to her words.
"Okay, your lungs seem fine. Now, why don't you stand up for me and strip so I can inspect your rash." She instructed as she fastened her rubber gloves to her hands.

She stood up and I followed. Her height was impressive, she was about two heads taller than me. She removed her lab coat which seemed unnecessary, but it gave me a better view of her breasts so I wasn't going to question it. I was semi-erect before she started inspecting my genitals and I feared what her response would be. She seemed unbothered by my arousal and began inspecting. She caressed my scrotum gently, with her face just inches away from my crotch. I become fully erect by the sensation of her touch. Though my boner stood just centimeters from her nose, she remained unfazed.

She moved back slightly, creating a few more inches of space between us, while her eyes met mine again briefly. She began to tap her fingers, one by one, against the length of my cock. She followed up with a quick tug of my balls. Shocked, I looked up at her in astonishment. She smirked and laughed subtly, then slowly stood back up to her full height. I felt smaller, for some reason.

"I'm just gonna go write you the script for the ointment that you'll need and I'll be right back. I'll show you... how to apply the ointment before you leave." She proclaimed in her sexy accent. She spoke with a different tone when she mentioned the ointment, as if she was planning something. At this point, I figured we were going to have a sexual encounter, but I could have never predicted what it would entail. She put her lab coat back on and exited the room.

She returned a few moments later. Her hair was tied back and her gloves were gone. She instructed me to stand up and I did. I noticed that I was about a foot shorter than my normal height.
"Don't worry about that." She said while chuckling. "You may be small, but I have big plans for you."

She placed her hand on top of my head and I shrunk another few inches. I was eye-level with her crotch. The smaller I shrank, the more aroused I became.

She began to undress. First, she removed her lab coat. She then pulled her top over her head, exposing her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. Lastly, she slipped her pants off. She wasn't wearing underwear. I stood in disbelief, observing the reveal of her amazing body. She placed her hands under my armpits and lifted me upwards. I had never been shrunken or lifted before. I was turned on, but scared to death. I panicked and began to squirm. She laughed at my attempt and assured me that I was not at harm.
"Don't worry honey, I would never hurt you. I just want to take you for a ride." She said in a seductive tone. As she lifted me, I began to shrink further. I suddenly became about 6 inches tall, trapped beneath her clutches.

She pressed my tiny body firmly against her vagina.
"Lick it." She demanded.
I began to gently lick her clitoris while she held me between her giant thighs. She moaned deeply with satisfaction.
"Mmmmm, yes baby!"
She pressed harder against my back and inserted me into her body, head first. She started to jerk my leg; slowly forcing my body in and out, in and out. She moaned deeper with every jerk. She finally plucked my drenched body from within her and plopped me back atop her genitals.
"You know what to do." She said while panting.
I did know what to do. And though I was drenched and short of breath, I was eager to do it.

I resumed licking her clitoris. After just a few seconds, she let out a loud groan. Her powerful, toned thighs collapsed around me and I was consumed by darkness. Just as she closed her thighs, she climaxed and let out a forceful orgasm. I was showered by her feminine excretion and felt indescribably satisfied by it. She placed her massive hand below her genitals and I fell into her palm. Upon making contact with her palm, i shrank further, down to about 3 inches. She raised her palm up to her face and her giant, piercing eyes stared into my soul. She proceeded to move her hand up and down, forcing my tiny body to bounce atop her open palm. She laughed, seductively, at the control she had over me. In the excitement, I temporarily forgot about my terrible rash. I wasn't sure if she was still planning to apply the ointment, but I hardly cared.

She set me back down on the table and turned around. Directly in my line of sight was her plump, naked ass. I became overwhelmed with desire; I wanted to be crushed by it.

She turned her body towards me, holding the tube of ointment. She squeezed a small amount into her palm and rubbed her palms together. I imagined that the tube was my dick and that she was squeezing the semen from it.

"Okay hun, now it's your turn to cum." She said in a relaxed tone, while moving her hands toward me.
She rubbed her fingers across my crotch, gently spreading the cold ointment. My phallus began to pulsate with excitement. The itch subsided and I felt a sensation of relief.

After she finished applying the ointment, she slid her hand underneath my backside and slowly lifted me. She kissed my stomach and i immediately shrank further. I was now about 1 inch tall. She removed her hand from underneath me and I fell between her perky bosom. She pressed her breasts against the wall, straddling my tiny body. She began to sway them left and right, firmly pressed against the wall. Her supple, tender breasts molded around me with every movement, and my dick continued to throb. She bent down slightly, my body still buried beneath her cleavage. She sprung back up to her full height, launching me into the air. I flew through the air, terrified, until she caught me with her mouth. She pulled me from between her lips with two fingers. She held me in front of her face, dangling between her grip. I was now only about a half-inch tall. I gazed at her gorgeous face in admiration, wondering what she would do with me next.

She balanced me on the tip of her index finger, precariously, and brought me up to her face for the final time. She applied pressure to my backside, pressing my body against the top of her cheekbone. She slid me down the length of her face until I reached the back of her jaw. My body began to tingle with arousal. She then slid me across her jaw, my legs split, and my dick grinding against her jawbone. When I reached her chin, she pushed me up and pressed me between her luscious lips. She parted them slightly and I began to bounce between them, feeling the vibrations of her soft, humming voice.

When she was done with that, she spit me out into her palm. I was covered in saliva and ready to explode.

"You still didn't cum baby? Jeez, you are a difficult little guy. You're going to cum for me, you understand?" I nodded, completely enamored by her voice.

She walked to the other side of the room with me still sitting on her palm. She placed me onto the fat of her right butt cheek and told me to hold on. I grabbed on to her skin and prepared for the moment.

"It's gonna be a wild ride little boy"

She pressed her massive, thick butt against my body, pinning me to the wall. She began grinding against the wall, effortlessly sending me into a state of extreme arousal. I gasped for air with every compression of my body, beneath her glorious, plump ass. She stopped for a second, sliding her hand underneath her butt, breaking my fall. She set me down on the counter for a moment while she retrieved a piece of string. She carefully tied me to the tip of her index finger, ensuring that I would not fall during the next part of the ordeal, whatever that may be.

"I know how to finish you off." She proclaimed confidently.

She lowered her hand to the back of her thighs and I felt a gust of wind across my body, as a result of her quick movement. She pressed her index finger against the bottom of her ass crack, smothering me beneath the cheeks of her butt. She began to move her finger upwards, slowly, inside her crack. With my body grinding against the crevice of her plentiful ass, I was on the brink of explosion.

"You like that, baby?" She asked. Her words put me in a state of euphoric sexual pleasure and I climaxed, intensely, surrounded by the cheeks of her enormous butt.

The immense pleasure sent me into a swoon and I was barely conscious. She removed her finger from her crack and inspected me.
"Oh man, I guess you're all done." She said with a giggle.
She kissed me, pressing the entirety of my body against her lips, and I became unconscious.

I awoke later that night, about a hundred yards from the hospital. I assume she brought me outside discreetly so that her coworkers wouldn't know what she had done with me. I had returned to my normal size before awakening. I wasn't sure if I would ever see Ida again, but I certainly hoped to...