- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a full-tour, giantess unaware vore story. If that topic doesn't interest you, then leave now. There will be an optional scat ending.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just an intoduction to the characters and setting. The good stuff happens on Chapter 2 ;)

"Bye Tom! Bye Casey! Mommy loves you!" Tom's mom said, as she walked out the front door.


   Tom was a 17 year-old boy, with dark brown hair and light green eyes. He was 6'3. He wasn't that fit, as he played video games, like Mario and Zelda alot. He found himself quite hungry, so he made his way to the kitchen cabinet to get a snack.


"Oh no you don't," Casey said, as she faced Tom. "Mom said those snacks were for school! You can't have them!"


   Now Casey was the younger sister. She was 13 years-old and had dirty blonde hair, with dark brown eyes. She stood at 5'2, so Tom completely towered over her. Most of the time, she annoyed Tom.

"Fine. Geeze, you don't have to yell so loud," he responded.


"What are you saying? That I have big mouth?" she said.


Well kinda. Yeah, he thought. He couldn't tell her that though.


"Not necessarily, but you do need to shut up sometimes," he said.


"Well fine!" she said, while blowing a raspberry at Tom. Tom shuddered back in disgust. Tom was a germophobe, so he wasn't necessarily fond of her spitting at him.

Tom started to feel very tired, so he decided to go to bed.

 

******************

 

   Casey was very bored, so she decided to look around the house for something to play with. After what seemed like an endless search, she came upon what looked like a bottle of water. A mishchevious idea begin to form in her head. She remembered how her older brother said that he was going to bed. She thought it would be funny to wake him by pouring the water all over him. However, what she did not know was that that was no ordinary water bottle. It was a shrinking potion that shrinks a person when it comes into contact with their skin.

   Casey snuck into Tom's room and began to poor the water all over his form. To her disappointement, Tom did not wake up from this. She grumbled out of his room in dismay. As soon as she left Tom's room, the potion's effect became immediate. Tom started shrinking down to the size of a quarter, along with his clothing.

 

*********************

 

Tom yawned as he began to wake up in the morning and start his daily day. He opened his eyes and shrieked. The world was suddenly huge!

"What is going on here?!" Tom blurted out.

He decided that he had to think logically. Ok now, I'm small. What should I do next? He decided that his best bet would be scaling down his bed sheets to get to the floor first.

He started climbing down the sheets, when he heard the door open. His dog, Bradley, then began to trot in.

"Bradley!" Tom shouted with relief.

The small dog panted, as it was excited to see him. Tom jumped onto the dogs back. He pounded down causing the dog to move forward and head downstairs.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first experience with writing on this site. The good stuff starts in Chapter 2 ;