[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Will Peterson has hidden part of himself behind the mask of an average guy for most of his life. Every day that part of him becomes more and more difficult to hide from those he cares about. A chance encounter with a mysterious girl is going to change Will's life forever. She's going to help him not be afraid to show who he really is and show him that he's not the only one hiding behind a mask.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Animal, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 31885 Read: 64230
Published: July 03 2017 Updated: September 29 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Will's Mask by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2282 words)
Hello! I'm finally back after a hiatus that lasted way too long. Sorry about that. Things were more than a little hectic in my life for awhile. Now that things have calmed down, I bring you my latest story: Behind The Mask! This has been a fun one to write for me, so I figured I'd share it. A special thanks goes out to SoleWriter and versusterminus7. Both of them beta read the story for me and encouraged me. Be sure to check them out if you haven't, they're both fantastic writers. Without further ado, here is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy!

2. Morning After by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1678 words)
Here's chapter 2. Unlike my other stories, I have a few chapters of this already written ahead of time. I'm going to try to stay at least one chapter ahead of what I post. We'll see how this plan goes. The next chapter will be up in a couple days. Please leave a comment or review. I really wanna know what you guys think of the story.

3. The Good Witch by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (2357 words)

This chapter is mainly plot, but it's also where things start to get interesting. The next chapter will have some of the good stuff ;)

4. Having Some Fun by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] (3691 words)
Hello again! I'm back to bring you chapter 4 of BTM. This time around we find out what Maize meant by "fun". I realized I forgot to mention that the current tags of this story aren't going to be the only ones. They are just the tags that are going to be showing up the most. I'll likely add some other tags as they appear in the story. I hope you enjoy!

5. Making Plans by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] (4673 words)

Hey! I have returned with another chapter of BTM. It wasn't supposed to take this long, but you know life gets in the way blah blah blah. Anyways, I am going to stick to the plan of staying one chapter ahead. Enjoy chapter 5!

6. Time With Becca by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 0] (1745 words)
Hey. Apologies for the long wait between the last chapter and this one. This chapter was actually done awhile ago, but I didn't post it so I could stick to the plan and stay one chapter ahead. I now realize that is only making you guys wait even longer for new chapters. The plan is going out the window. I'm going back to the old method of posting chapters shortly after they're finished. Chapter 7 is already more than halfway done. Moving on, we get to see more of Rebecca this time around. Hope you enjoy!

7. Satisfaction by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2728 words)
Yo! I’m back with another new chapter. This one makes up for the lack of action in the last chapter. I would also like to give special thanks to SoleWriter and versusterminus7 again. They’ve both been super helpful. If you haven’t already, go check them out. It’s well worth your time. Please enjoy!

8. The Bad Witch by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3829 words)

Hello all! I’m back with an early Christmas present! Sorry about the long wait for the chapter. Things got a little crazy because of the holiday season. I’m sure you know how that is. With the holidays coming shortly, the next chapter will most likely be done after the new year has begun. On the up side, this chapter is pretty long. This one was only edited by me, so please excuse any mistakes. Will has some one on one time with Kelsey this time. Enjoy!

9. Morning Yoga by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3486 words)

Hey, everyone. It’s been awhile. This time I’m back with a new chapter and an update on what I’m going to be doing for the foreseeable future. These past few months have made it clear to me that I’m not going to be able to write as much as I’d like to. Be it because of my schedule or because I just don’t have the urge to write. It’s been happening for some time now. I’ll go through these long patches of time where I don’t feel like writing and I’m not entirely sure why.

I find myself doubting and sometimes even disliking what I write far more often than when I first started writing. Thinking “Oh, this doesn’t sound good” or “I can do better than this”. When I finally do get up the urge to write, I don’t have the time to do it. So this is me officially saying that I’m not going to be posting very often. I’m not totally done or anything but the new chapters and stories are going to be farther apart. I felt like I needed to be honest with you guys and tell you what was going on. I wanted to come back better after my long hiatus, but it’s just not working out.

On the brighter side of things, I have a new idea I’d like to try going forward. I want to try my hand at writing some short stories. I think they might be a bit easier to do with the limited free time I have and maybe less stressful. I also had a fun idea for how I would do the short stories. The plan is to make a collection for most of the shorts and doing some standalone ones that I’ve wanted to do for awhile. Not exactly certain when that’s going to start, but hopefully you all will like that.

With that said, here’s the new chapter of Behind The Mask! Hope you enjoy.

10. The Plan - Part 1 by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5416 words)

Huh? Wait what? What's this? A new chapter? Nooo, it couldn't be. Well, yes it is! A brand new chapter of Behind The Mask! And it's only been *checks notes* ...over two years. Ha... haha. That's my bad. 

Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Apologies if it's a bit rough, I haven't done this in awhile. Just happened to get a wild hair to finish this chapter that I started a long time ago. I won't make any promises on when the next chapter will be out, but this is my way of saying that I'm not done yet. Without further ado, let's see how the first step of Maize's plan goes.