- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author, except where noted otherwise. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended, and no money is being made from this work.

First, I'll start with the way you read this story:
At the end of a chapter, some options will be listed, and will say which chapter it goes to. Find that chapter, and continue the story. Reading the chapters in numerical order won't make much sense, if at all.

There will be both giantess and male giant growth in this story. There may be some chapters that include futanari (dickgirls) for those interested, but for your convenience those chapters will be marked with (Futa) so that you can avoid them if that is to your distaste.

Second, the rules for adding a chapter:
(I am currently not accepting chapter submissions. I'll edit this when that changes.)

Rules for chapter submissions:
1. The story focuses on Matt and Katie, so growth should be focused on them, preferably in roughly equal amounts.
2. No breast growth on guys.
3. Only Matt, Katie, and other characters around their age should grow.
4. No guy-on-guy.
5. Shrinking is allowed, but with Matt and Katie, they must return to normal before the chapter ends.
6. No vore, scat, etc; also, no deaths.
7. No transformations other than growth, shrink, or futa.
If you have a futanari in your chapter, there are additional rules:
8. No futa-on-guy or futa-on-futa.
9. If there are any encounters with males, then the futa's penis must either be smaller than at least one of the males' (ideally, Matt if he is involved) penises, or if it is bigger, than at least one of the males' (again, Matt, if involved) penises has to grow bigger by the end of the chapter.

And now, for the first chapter:

It was a beautiful day on the island of San Vesa, an island resort in the middle of the Caribbean. Matt Anderson and his girlfriend, Katie Nolwind, had arrived a few days ago. They shared a room, and their parents trusted them enough to not do something they shouldn't.

Matt was 5'11.5", 120 lbs., and 18 years old. He was very smart but also very shy. He also had dirty blonde hair. And while Matt was skinny, he was a bit more endowed than most, with a 7 inch long cock.

Katie was also 18, but was 5'8", 125 lbs., and had B-Cup breasts. She was very fit, and even though her breasts were a little small, they were the right size to make Matt think she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She had dirty blonde hair that went to her shoulders, and had blue eyes. She was kind, but she also had a playful personality.

They had a few friends here as well, including Riley Daymon, a girl who had just turned 18, with D-Cup breasts, was 5'4", and around 130 lbs.. She had black hair that went to her hips, and had quite the sex drive.

Riley also had an older sister, Cynthia, with whom she shared a room with. Cynthia Daymon was 19 and a half, 6 feet tall, and with large DD-Cup breasts. She had naturally black hair that went to her hips, too, but she had a tendency to dye it different colors, and currently she had dyed it green. Cynthia was more responsible than Riley, but she had heard rumors about Matt's manhood, and was somehwat curious about it.

Matt and Katie decided today to go...

1. To their room > Chapter 2
2. To the swimming pool > (not made yet)
3. To another friend with Riley > Chapter 3
4. To the beach > (not made yet)
5. To the resort mall > Chapter 8
6. To the forest on the island > (not made yet)
7. To a strange, abandoned building on the beach > Chapter 6
8. Matt goes to their room, but Katie walks around a bit first > (not made yet)