- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the next chapter. Let me know what you think. The next two chapters will have a shit tonne of scat and torture. The story is coming to an end. It might rap up in the next two weeks


----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Marissa looked down at the group before her. There was only the one girl, who had ceased her huddled crying and was now doing a sort of crying dance. Clara Watson was standing in the one place, huddle over slightly as if her stomach hurt. Other than her, there were the two boys who were still playing hide-and-seek. She stared down at the girl, her eyes burrowing into the poor teenager who whimpered under the terrifying glare.

“Dear girl, if you keep crying like that you’ll run out of tears. Trust me, you should save them for your turn” Her eyes narrowed in curiosity “What are you doing, by the way?” The giant teacher bent down so her face was level with the girl. The teenager screaming and falling backwards from the goddesses sudden movement. After the girl refused to answer for several seconds “Speak, girl. Unless you want to be next”

This made the girl far more talkative. After sobbing and swallowing her tears several times, Clara finally said “I … I-I Need to go … To the bathroom”

Miss Mayweather was quite amused by this. Here the girl was about to die and her body chooses now to be the perfect time to void itself.

“Well” Said Miss Mayweather “It would be rude to go now, and considering that’s why you’re here I think you should simply hold it. Consider it punishment”

The giant teacher then rose to her full, intimidating stature “As for you two boys: this is your final chance. Come out, or face further consequences. Worse than any of your friends have gone through, by far”

Jeffery Oswald and Micheal Borne were hiding behind some files. Both shivering in fear as they were being spoken to directly. Now was the time to make a life changing decision: Rebel or concede. After arguing for several minutes, Jeffery decides it was best to come out and face their trial, whilst Micheal knew that it was pointless.

“I would rather face a possible painful death rather than an absolute demise. If I refuse, I’ll die. That’s a fact-“

“If you go, you’ll die. That’s also a fact. The bitch is messing with us. There’s no way we can win. I’m not giving up my life on some fake hope”

“Well, then good luck”

The two boys shook hands, having gone through quite a bit together in such a short time. They wished each other the best of luck in their survival before departing. Jeffery watched as Micheal ran away, dashing between folders and out of sight. Probably off to find another hiding spot.

Turning around, the pale tall boy began walking to his test, quickly emerging from behind some books. His eyes widened when his gaze met the piercing stare of Miss Mayweather. She didn’t move her head to look at him once he reveal himself. She was looking already. Which meant she knew where they were all this time. She always knew, Jeffery realized. Which means Micheal’s efforts are futile.

Miss Mayweather gave a wide smile. Her red lips splitting to reveal pearly white teeth. The terrifying woman truly was beautiful with her snowy complexion complemented by her fiery red hair. The teen’s stiffened legs collapsed once the giantess took a step towards him as the shockwave pushed him down. He looked up mesmerized by the goddess before as she drank in his fear.

“So, Mr. Oswald, you’ve decided to reveal yourself after all and play my little game? Delightful! Now, if I recall, you are in detention for repeatedly not listening and disobeying instructions. Well, I see my punishment has already taught you to obey and behave. But if you’re going to be truly taught be lesson you must go through your trial.”

Within a second, Miss Mayweather’s giant hand had descended down and snatched the tiny boy up, raising him high up into the air. The boy squealed in primordial fear as he was brought to the wide expanse of his tormentor’s face.

“Now, I’ve left you a little present deep within my ear and it’s going to be your job to get it. However, I’m afraid that my ear’s awfully messy and could use a good clean. Simple Q-tips won’t cut it and so you might have to carve a path to find what I’ve left you. If you can get what I’ve left you then you win”

The force of Miss Mayweather’s voice shook the teen’s entire body, vibrating through his bones and giving him an almost instant headache. She wasn’t even speaking that loudly, yet her soft voice was able to dominate him so easily. Jeffery was sure he would have peed himself there and then if he could, but his body had practically cramped up in total fear.

“Of course” Marissa continued “There’s a catch. You’ll have a time limit. If you can’t get my little present before then I’m afraid you lose”

She smiled as she watched the tiny boy croak out a few words. His voice had almost disappeared in fright.

“How … H-how … Much-“

“How much time? That’s part of the catch as well. I’m not going to tell you. Just know that the longer you take, the harder it’ll be for you. You best hurry if you want to win”

The goddess of a teacher didn’t wait for a reply. She licked her index finger and pressed it into Jeffery’s body, sticking him to the giant digit. Feeling almost like being crushed by a wet mattress. The boy couldn’t see where he was being sent to as Miss Mayweather gently tilted her head and rubbed her finger into the opening of her ear canal, smearing Jeffery against her skin. Putting her head right again, she sat down and prepared for the games to begin. Before he could move, however, he felt a strange object drop into his pocket. Feeling it, he found that it was a flashlight.

“Wouldn’t want you to get lost” She spoke gleefully “Now, start”

For Jeffery, the single statement rocked him more than her previous voice did. Now being inside her head, her voice vibrated all around him causing giant earthquakes from every direction. He was barely inside her ear and yet the shaking was easily enough to knock him to the ground and roll him around a bit.

Getting up, he looked around his alien environment. Behind him was the vast world which seemed to stretch for thousands of miles. The distant walls were even slightly hazy to him since they were so far off into the distance. The ear opening acted as a giant cliff face with the edge being a deadly drop off. In front of him was the steep hill that took him up to the deep, dark cavern of Miss Mayweather’s ear canal. Even from this distance, Jeffery could see the light yellow hue coating the walls before the interior became pitch black.

Remembering that he was on some sort of timer, the teenage boy swallowed his fear and began climbing his teacher’s ear. The outer ear was fairly steep but not impossible to ascend because the skin had a thin layer of crust that allowed Jeffery to get a good grip. He tried to not think about the fact that what he was grabbing onto was crusted wax. Wax so thin that the naked ear probably wouldn’t be able to detect it. But he, at such a small scale, was quite able to.

He finally made it after about ten minutes of strenuous climbing. Getting to his feet, Jeffery breathed a sigh of tiredness before being awestruck by his surroundings. He was definitely within the canal at this point and his world was already looking alien. The pinna and ear flap (upper and bottom ear curves) stretched all around him like some strange, misshapen rock face. The inner walls that he could see had a definite yellow smear to them and he knew that there was no way he was going to avoid the disgusting wax as he ventured further inwards. This is where his torturous journey truly began.

Before he could take another step, however, a blinding light shot into the cave. He wasn’t even facing the visual blast yet he still felt blinded by the glare. He couldn’t exactly tell, be he assumed that Miss Mayweather had shined a light into her ear to make it easier for him to see. Such generosity wasn’t like her and he feared her ulterior motives. After all, why would she give him a flash light if she was going to shine a light anyway? Jeffery didn’t like how this was going.

“Wouldn’t want you to get lost, now would I? This should make it easier for you.” Miss Mayweather’s voice once again shook through his body as the world vibrated violently.

Once everything had settled down again, Jeffery continued his journey. The ground was sticky and made it hard for him to take steps. He constantly had to put in a little extra effort than he normally would and it was quickly tiring him out. His shoes were readily becoming messed with thick, yellow paste, the heat from the wax warming his feet uncomfortably. He couldn’t even hold the walls for support since they had the same thin layer of wax coating it. This world was terrifying, with walls rising up 20 metres and an ominous thumping coming from the walls.

The smell was incredibly odd. It wasn’t as pervasive as a fart would be but it certainly was … Thick. A very powerful and pungent odour that made Jeffery feel slightly queasy. The smell only seemed to get stronger as he walked deeper and deeper, as one would expect, and he suspected that it was due to the immense heat. The air was so very warm and humid. Jeffery could feel the heat entering him with every breath and as the temperature increased the smell also got smellier and the wax squishier.

After about 10 minutes of painful walking, Jeffery finally came to his first real challenge: the wax. Before him was a lake roughly 30 metres long and covered the entire floor of the ear canal. The small lake had a dark yellow hue to it and almost seemed to move ever so slightly as the ear gradually pushed it out. Getting on his knees, Jeffery put his hand on the surface of the yellow pond. The surface was crispy like coated sugar but with a bit of pressure his hand quickly broke the surface tension with a disgusting squelching crunch. The wax beneath was grotesquely warm and sticky and the tiny teen actually had a hard time removing his hand. The wax acted almost like quick sand and sucked his hand in and Jeffery had to pull rather hard to get his appendage out. Once free, he saw that there wasn’t really any wax on his hand but it did have a wet sheen to it and was incredibly slippery as if covered in oil.

The teenager now had to make a decision. The lake was only about half a foot deep, quite shallow indeed, but it was terrifyingly strong. He might only have to travel about 30 metres but if he somehow got stuck in there then that’d be the end of him. He immediately thought of the game “the floor is lava” but in this edition winning was impossible. Jeffery couldn’t see any other way across and the words of Miss Mayweather rang through his head: Time limit. Have to move fast

Jeffery couldn’t believe that he was being challenged by god damned ear wax. The shit he digs out of his ear every day without thinking about it, and yet now it’s a threatening opponent. This woman’s ear gunk was a challenge? The arrogant teen shook his head in anger at the thought. Fuck that. I’m not going to lose my balls over wax

Getting to his feet, Jeffery began to walk through the bog. He almost threw up as his feet sunk through the surface with a crispy crunch and squish. Cringing, he tried to pull his foot out but found that a simple tug wasn’t enough. He had to groan in effort to pull his shin out, his foot popping to the surface with a similar squelch. If it took this much effort for one step, he hated to think how hard it was going to be later. His leg muscles were already getting sore from the exercise so far.

And later was certainly painful. Jeffery was a little over half way across the bog of Miss Mayweather’s earwax. His legs felt like iron bars and he was readily becoming overheated. Both from the warm wax and surroundings shooting heat into his body and also from his internal exhaustion. The air was hot and thin, each breathe feeling like he was getting more wax tasting carbon-dioxide rather than fresh oxygen. He couldn’t tell if it was his exhaustion, but he swore that the wax was getting stickier and harder to pull away from. His footsteps no longer entered with a crunch through a dry top layer, but instead through a thick cream which held onto him tightly. Sweat poured down his face as he struggled to pull one foot out after the other.

Then it happened: The teenager tried a little too hard to pull his foot out and he fall over forward. He quickly put his hands out to cushion his fall and he watched in horror and disgusts has his hands hit the surface and slowly sunk underneath, like falling through heavy mud. Jeffery couldn’t believe it. He was now stuck on his hands and knees partially submerged in ear wax. The yellow mush had consumed his wrists and most of his lower legs. He pulled and struggled and found his hands were trapped tight and he was simply too exhausted to pull them out. His face was close to the creamy lakes surface with the deep aroma wafting up to his making him feel sick. In his frustration and fear, the boy snapped.

“Mother fucker!!” He screamed as he tried to yank his appendages out of the bog.

“Excuse me?” The thundering voice boomed around him. So loud, and yet he was unable to covered his ears with his hands stuck “How dare you use such language, young man”

Jeffery’s face turned pale in fear. He had forgotten where he was. But even so, she could still hear him at his size?

“I’m sorry” He blurted out “I was just … scared? There’s just so much wax-“

“Excuse me? Remember whose ear you’re inside. I’d take care of whom you insult like that”

“What I meant, was that at my size, the wax is so strong!” He knew he was digging a deeper hole but just couldn’t stop.

“Perhaps I should take a Q-tip and clean out my ear for you, hmm? Of course, I doubt you’d like that in your situation”

Jeffery’s world vibrated with Earth-quake level force as Miss Mayweather gave a ‘small’ giggle.

“Well, whatever the reason, I can’t let you go … unpunished”

Jeffery watched in horror as his wrists and legs sunk deeper and deeper as the wax expanded. No, it wasn’t the wax. He was shrinking. The wax rose higher and higher under it was at his chest with his face so close he could like the yellow muck with his tongue. He guessed that he was shrunk to half his size considering the wax rose up to twice its height. The situation dawned on him and he almost screamed in fear and horror: He might actually die in someone’s ear wax.

“There we go. That should teach you to be more mindful of what you say. And if I was you, I’d hurry up before the wax melts any further”

Jeffery was confused “Melts” he whispered to himself

“Of course. Haven’t you noticed?”

The teenager looked around and noticed the dark yellow lining the walls of the ear canal did look more liquid than before. And the bog he was walking through was getting squishier and thicker. Than he realized what it was. The light that was shining in the ear and giving him vision. It was warming the wax and causing everything to melt. Jeffery was trapped inside of a melting world of wax and if he didn’t move faster than it would keep building up until he was buried under it. Crushed under a tonne of yellow, foul smelling wax.

This realization awoke something inside of Jeffery. He tensed is arms and pulled as hard as he could, trying not to think about how he was attempting to overcome ear wax. Slowly, but surely, his wrists, hands and fingers emerged, all coated in squishy, oily yellow paste. He did his best to wipe the yellow muck on his pants as he pulled himself to his feet.

At his new size, the world was far bigger and scarier. The walls rose up as tall as apartment buildings. The lake of wax he was walking through was now 60 metres, and he’d only crossed half of it. He couldn’t believe that this wax he was walking through was probably only about a millimetre long at most and not deep at all. Yet to him, it was everything. It dictated his reality for the time being and there was nothing he could do about it.

It took another 20 minutes for Jeffery to traverse the ear wax. After finally making it across his pants were almost completely covered in the mud and his arms were slowly becoming stiff as the wax hardened on his arm. As he laid on the hot ground that was Miss Mayweather’s ear canal, he tried to catch his breath. The deep thumping of her heart beat shaking through him.

Getting up, he began to make his way through the ear once more until something caught his attention. It looked like long grass spread out, partly covering the canal floor. The long stalks came up to Jeffery’s waist and were a deep red colour, similar to Miss Mayweather’s hair. IT didn’t take long for the boy to realize that these strange ‘plants’ were nothing more than his tormentors ear hairs. Designed to collect dust particles and dirt and stick them to ear wax so they can be removed. The horrified teenager realized that if he shrunk any more than he might fall under that category and these things would become predators to him. Waiting to snag him like the dust he was. Jeffery made the mistake of sliding his hand across one. Not only was it revolting to the touch as it was slimy with oil, but the irritation caused Miss Mayweather to suddenly jerk her head.

The sudden movement sent the teenager flying across the ear canal. He was lucky he wasn’t sent back towards the lake of wax, but rather into the side of the ear. His body collided with a painful smack and he fell several metres to the ground. Screaming, Jeffery fell fast and hard into a ‘small’ pile of hard wax which significantly cushioned his fall. His body sunk easily through until he was up to his neck in the hot substance. And hot was the right word as the wax quickly warmed up the already overheated teen, causing his to dehydrate and pant.

“Oh, dearie me. Did my little jerk send you flying? You might want to watch out, at your size you could very well find yourself drowning in there. Better watch yourself, you’re not the big, tough man you use to be”

Jeffery wondered if she could actually see him. Was she using some kind of magic to watch is performance? Well, it didn’t matter, what he needed to focus on was getting out of this ball of wax he was encased in. Unfortunately, it hadn’t melted as much as the other wax and still had a rather crusty outside and a gooey inside. This made breaking it rather hard. However, he realized that there was only one way he was going to get out.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled his head into the thick yellow cream. His entire body screamed as he submerged himself within the woman’s earwax, completely cut off from the outside world. Or even just the world of her ear. He felt around until he found a wall and began to push as hard as he could against it. His breathe was running out quickly and his body was overheating but he continued to push the waxy, hard wall. In his mind, he realized that if this failed then his grave would literally be a miniscule scraping of wax that Miss Mayweather would clean out and not even notice.

However, that was not going to be a reality this day. After a while of pushing, the wall cracked and broke until Jeffery was able to break free. His head popping out and breathing the beautiful, sweet tainted air he had been denied. Never had he been gladder to inhale the air of a woman’s ear before. As he fell to the ground once again, panting hard, he found that his entire body was now coated in the thick substance from his matted air to his clogged shoes. Every part of his body had been invaded by the invasive mush.

Wiping the filth from his face, Jeffery naturally got it in his mouth and eyes. He screamed in both pain and disgust as his senses were overloaded. It had an incredibly strong and bitter taste. It burned his tastebuds with the overpowering bitterness and nasty flavour. His eyes were also beginning to glue shut from the cream hardening on his face.

It was then that Jeffery realized that the ear wax was slowly hardening on his body and cocooning him within it. He was slowly becoming sealed within the wax like a fly in amber. He had to take his clothes off before he became just another ball of wax within this woman’s head, destined to be scraped out like nothing but dirt. His clothes were already almost as rock and were only getting harder. At his scale, a little bit of hardening was like mud turning into steel. Is this how an insect feels when it becomes stuck in something?

Jeffery wiggled aggressively as his clothes and skin hardened faster and faster. He first had to stretch his arms to unbutton his vest then wiggle out of his before it locked around his chest. His pants were easier as he simple had to pull them off his legs. However, once he got up to pulling his pants, he found that the wax had hardened into stone with him now completely unable to move his legs. He wiggled and pulled and finally got his legs out of the wax trap he found himself in. Once he was standing in nothing but his underwear, he looked down at the clothes which had now become petrified. Looking less like fabric and more like clay carvings of clothes.

If he had waited any longer than he would be stuck in place right now, completely trapped and at the mercy of this world. He’d be treated just like the wax around him and there’d be nothing he could do. Would Miss Mayweather simply end the game then and clean him out with a Q-tip? Or would she leave him there to dehydrate slowly and painfully within her head, taking pleasure in the sounds of his suffering. At that moment, he truly appreciated and respected the dangerous world he found himself in and realized just how low on the food chain he was. He had to be careful from now on, or the simplest things would kill him. Namely, the wax.

As he walked through the cave, he felt his skin become dryer and itchier at the oily wax dehydrated him and became harder. His imagination got the best of him as he imagined the wax turning his skin hard as he slowly turned into a stature. Or the wax turning him into a loving creature of wax forced to live in Miss Mayweather’s ear. Of course, that could never happen. Or, at least he hoped it couldn’t.

His next obstacle was far larger than his previous ones. After ten minutes of trekking, he came to a mountain. An entire mountain within this woman’s ear. It must have been 10 storeys high at least and was completely made from a dark yellow wax. Jeffery realized that this must simply be wax that accumulates deep within the ear when you clean. As you clean out the wax with a cotton tip, you drive some wax deeper into the canal. Is this mountain residing in everyone’s ear? Does everyone have their own little miniature Everest?

He saw the waxy walls melting a little bit and felt the intense heat himself and remembered that he was on a biological timer. If he didn’t move faster than he was going to be swamped by melting wax. And as he’d seen earlier, he is far down on the pecking order when it comes to bodily fluids. And so if he wanted to escape he’d have to scale this mountain. Of course, he could go through it since the yellow mass was covered in holes, resembling a disgusting mountain of Swiss cheese. But he knew that would be a death sentence. He might as well climb into a lake of wax and drown himself.

Walking up to the start of Mount Wax, he sized it up and found a good spot to begin climbing. He was happy to find that there were many hard wax spots that he could grab onto without sinking into the large mound. Of course, there were also many soft areas that he needed to avoid, lest he drown in a avalanche of deep yellow wax.

This test was by far the easiest. All it was, was climbing which was something that Jeffery could do. And he felt that his goal was on the other side of this mountain. If he could get to it then he might just be able to survive this horrible mess. His mind went back to all is other classmates: Katelyn, Anita, Timothy, Chris. He was going to avenge them all. He didn’t even know what happened to Alex after he disappeared but Jeffery assumed he must be dead as well. But not him. Jeffery would survive and stop Miss Mayweather from ever doing this again.

Speaking of, Miss Mayweather was having a rather dull waiting for Jeffery to fail his test. She was having a little fun watching him through her mind’s eye, but that wasn’t the same as actively tormenting him. She promised herself that next torture would be extra gruesome and fun. She breathed a sigh of boredom as she casually tried to crush the Clara with her fingers. She was getting some amusement from watching the girl run and scream as her giant digits came down almost killing her. She couldn’t wait until it was this girl’s turn. The tiny woman was holding her gut as she tried desperately to hold in her shit. Marissa didn’t admit it, but she was using a spell to make the experience extra painful for the shrunken woman. She wanted nothing more than to shit at this moment and Marissa was making it even harder for her by clogging up her butt. Even if she tried she probably wouldn’t be able to push out the massive turd ramming against her back door. She had turned this own girl’s body against her. But it still wasn’t enough. She pinned the girl down and slowly pushed on her gut, causing Clara to scream in pain as her bowels begged for relief.

Jeffery was almost at the top fo the mountain. A little further and he’d be out of this nightmare. However, as the law of Murphy goes, if something can go wrong, it will go wrong. The boy made a fatal error in his footing causing his to slide a few feet down the wax mountain, coating his body in a fresh layer of yellow sludge. In his frustration he moaned to himself.

“Son of a bitch”

“I see you still haven’t learned your lesson” The booming voice of Miss Mayweather rocked Jeffery to his bones, even causing him to fall further down the hill. “Perhaps you need an even greater punishment, hmm?”

“No, please! I’m sorry-“

His pleas went ignored as the entire world began shaking violently. If it wasn’t for the wax sticking him in place, Jeffery was sure he’d be thrown about. He had no idea what the hell was happening but just wished for this apocalyptic event to stop. Unknown to him, this was simply Miss Mayweather starching her ear a little. Nothing much to her, but to the microbe within her head, it was like the end of the world.

The wax holding him in place began to break apart as the mountain crumbled slightly. Jeffery watched in horror as an avalanche of wax came tumbling towards him, ramming into his tiny form and pushing him down the mountain. He was instantly buried under an ocean of wax and was unable to do anything until the rumbling and movement stopped. Once everything was calm once more he was able to try and pull himself out of the squishy bog that now encased him. The pressure from the wax pushed on him intensely, even forcing some wax into his mouth, sealing it up tight. The taste slowly corroding his tastebuds and destroying his ability to taste anything ever again except wax. His saliva mixing with the yellow sludge causing some of it to trickle down his throat and into his stomach. Soon, his mouth was completely dry with a wad of hard wax sealed inside. Air was running out quickly as he dug in the direction be believed was up.

Finally, his hand broke the surface and he pulled himself to freedom, breathing deeply through his nose as his mouth was too clogged. Everything was pitched black and the air was strong with the smell of wax. First his taste buds were destroyed and now his sense of smell was being whittled away as well. Jeffery concluded that he must be trapped within the cave of wax since there was no light to see. He wondered how he was supposed to find a way out when he remembered the flash light. But then his heart sank in fear as he realized where it was: his pants pocket. And he left his iron hard pants over near the lake.

He couldn’t believe that he had forgotten his flashlight but then realized that he wouldn’t have needed to if he hadn’t fallen inside of this cave. The light source from the lamp outside gave plenty of light. So why did Miss Mayweather give him his own light source then? Did she know that he was going to be trapped within here? Did she know he would encounter this mountain of wax? Did she know everything or had she simply set everything up? In either case, Jeffery’s chances of success were zero considering Miss Mayweather knew the outcome. Was Micheal right after all?

Forgetting about that, Jeffery focused on the problem at hand, getting out of this cave before he dies from any number of things. He found that he was in a decently sized cavern since her was able to move around and everything was made of wax. He had no idea how deep he was but knew he had to try and find some way out of here. It was becoming increasingly hard to move as the boy’s hair was solid wax, his ears were clogged and his mouth was filled. Not to mention his skin was heavily coated in a layer of wax which had been slowly encrusting his skin, dehydrating it and sticking hard. If he didn’t get out of here soon he’d become a living wax puppet.

After a while, he found a tunnel he was able to crawl through. The floors, walls and roof were all squishy and he knew that everything was slowly melting. This cave was going to collapse in on itself if he didn’t hurry. He crawled for about a minuted until he came to another cave (he assumed since he couldn’t see) with some more holes in the wall. It really did feel like he was traversing a giant block of cheese, navigating the holds and trying to find a way out.

During this time, the wax continued to harden on his body. His head was starting to throb as the yellow mud hardened and shrank around his scalp, completely sealing off one eye. His hair had started to fall out from being pulled hard by the wax around him. And his skin had started to feel incredibly itchy. Every time he tried to scratch he just found a hard layer of wax covering his skin.

He comes to a final cave and finds that there are no holes inside this cavern. He’s reached a dead end. Which means he’d have to crawl andlook for another way out. Of course, he doesn’t have time for that. Every second his body is slowly being taken over by the wax and every second the prison he finds himself in slowly melts. In a fit of fear and horror, the teen begins to screams. His roars of carnal panic only coming out as a heavy groan as his mouth remains sealed, keeping his screams inside.

He can’t believe it, yesterday, he was a rather popular kid. He got decent grades, he was liked by most and only got in trouble a few times. Now, he was trapped inside of a woman’s ear, trapped inside of a tiny dot of wax which, to him, is a cave he’s lost within. Not only that, but his body is slowly being consumed by the yellow substance. He’s being defeated in every way and there’s nothing he can do. In defeat, the teen falls to the ground and sobs. His will and spirit broken by the horrors of his circumstances.

Marissa was still playing with the tiny girl as she screamed in pain. Her gut throbbing and groaning for release. She looked over at a book on biology where she knew that Micheal was hiding. She wondered what he was planning. She continued to make the girl run while her bowels churned in pain as the sadistic witch looked through her mind’s eye. She could see that Jeffery had stopped moving and was completely defeated. This wasn’t good, she hadn’t finished with hi yet. He needed a little motivation. Taking her finger, she gave her ear a deep scratch, knowing that this would have the desired effect.

Jeffery continued to sob in despair as he knew this was the end for him. There was nothing he could do to get out of this hellhole. However, just as he thought that, everything started shaking once more. Even more violently then the last earthquake that imprisoned him in here. The walls and floors started shifting and shaking and in an insane moment of horror, the floor gave out. Jeffery fell through level after level of Miss Mayweather’s ear wax. The walls crashing down on him, sealing him deep within a mountain of the yellow, putrid paste. Instinct quickly took over and Jeffery started pushing the he very soft waste. Finding it easy to push now that it was squishy, but was now also highly sticky. There were tiny pockets of air everywhere that he was able to breathe as the world continued to cave in on itself.

This horrific moment went for over a 2 minutes as Jeffery was constantly on the brink of suffocation and being crushed. However, as fates would have put it, the shrunken boy found himself pushing out into the open world. He was able to breath freely once more (Or, as much as you can with a mouth clogged with wax).

Through the mask of yellow wax coating his eyes, Jeffery was able to see the light from the lamp piecing the world. Bringing his hands to his face, he was able to rip away a few chunks of the yellow crud, enough for one eye to become useful once more. What he saw was terrifying.

Everything, from the walls, to the wax, to the hairs that sprinkled the cave floor, were huge. Everything had grown immensely. The hairs that use to come up to his chest, were now great oak trees. And the walls? They were true skyscrapers now. He didn’t want to imagine how small he was inside of Miss Mayweather’s ear but he knew it was tiny. The only good news he could see was that judging from the direction the lamp was shining from, he must have come out on the opposite side of the mountain. Which means he’s at the end. Of course, at his size, he probably still had a ways to go.

He started his trek, his spirit newly invigorated, hoping to find salvation in this hell. His senses had almost completely shut down from the wax clogging everywhere on his body and his movements were getting harder and harder as he slowly hardened in place. He was wondering how long it was going to take him to find what he was looking for when his eye met something off in the distance. About 20 metres ahead.

Running towards it, he found that it was the strangest thing to find in a place like this. It was a marble podium which came up to Jeffery’s waste and on top of the podium was a plaque. A golden plaque with a single sentence written on it. It read

“He was right, you know”

Then the entire world began to shake. The shrunken boy flew into the air until he landed in a pool of melted wax, instantly sticking him in place. The avalanche of wax then moved, colliding with other mountains of wax. Jeffery had no idea what was happening but there was nothing he could do. His skin was now made of wax, his muscles were unresponsive and his mind was slowly shutting down. He was turning into a human ball of wax inside of a mountain of wax.

Marissa was cleaning out her ear with a Q-tip, feeling the tiny scrapings of wax become mixed up and attached to the fibres of the cotton tip. She couldn’t imagine what this was like for Jeffery. Probably an earth shattering event in which only a god could create.

Bringing the Q-tip up to her face, she saw that there was a deep yellow smear covering it, however there was no Jeffery. She knew that he’d been scooped up but she couldn’t sense his essence. It was then that she realized why she couldn’t sense it. He no longer had the essence of a human. His body had been slowly transformed by her dominating and powerful ear wax, turning him into her bodily fluid. Namely, her wax. He was slowly dying on the Q-tip but now as a human. Just a simple ball of wax.

Putting the cotton tip on the shelf with the other containers, she turned to the table and prepared for the final games. Who would it be?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter End Notes:
---------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you thought.