[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The story of what happens when a woman's shrunken wife demands that she get a girlfriend.


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, New World Order, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 40130 Read: 108566
Published: July 28 2017 Updated: August 04 2017
Story Notes:

And that's a wrap!

1. Of Harmony and Hangovers by EDai [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3275 words)

This chapter contains crush, vore, insertion, butt, a degree of unaware, and all of it is fairly violent. Enjoy!

---

2. Of Fantasizing and Frustrations by EDai [Reviews - 0] (2904 words)

This chapter has vore, crush, foot play (+light odor), insertion, and both gentle and violent play here.

---

3. Of Disagreeing and Chances by EDai [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1613 words)

The first of very few, dreaded story-only chapters! Okay, there is literally one sentence of breast-play at the end

---

4. Of Arguing and Dates by EDai [Reviews - 0] (2442 words)

Story only chapter, really.

---

5. Of Bobbing and Changes by EDai [Reviews - 0] (3558 words)

Butt, couple, mouthplay, vore, and entrapment.

---

6. Of Coupling and Afterwards by EDai [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3500 words)

Categories present include; Butt, insertion, futa, couple, mouth play, entrapment, and humiliation.

---

7. Of Moving and Replacements by EDai [Reviews - 0] (3017 words)

I kind of feel unhappy with this chapter, but I believe it leads to a really good last 3 chapters, so hopefully you all enjoy it more than I do!

---

8. Of Playing and Places by EDai [Reviews - 0] (4204 words)

Only 2 chapters left, and then the Epilogue after this!

ENJOY!

---

9. Of Failings and Showering by EDai [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3837 words)

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER.

Er, before the epilogue at least.

The final chaper is the longest chapter of the story, and as previously stated I hate editing, so the best I can promise is that it'll maybe be done by Friday. The epilogue will be a different beast, I'm not sure what I'm doing with that, so...

Enjoy!

---

10. Of Judging and Jurors by EDai [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5288 words)

HERE WE GO!

---

11. Of Ending and Epilogues by EDai [Reviews - 1] (6492 words)

And, just like that, I think we're done here.

Enjoy the last chapter while I wait for inspiration to hit me for my next story!

---