- Text Size +

Jennifer and Danielle ran into the bedroom and spotted the two of them on the floor under the bed. Jennifer picked up Jake and kissed him repeatedly. “God, I missed you so much!” And he missed her too. Danielle reached for Stacy, who was a heavy blob of fat, too exhausted to struggle. They headed downstairs together and bumped into Erica on the way. “I think this is yours.” Danielle said, handing Stacy to her as she followed Jennifer out the door. The two of them headed back to Jennifer’s dorm with Jake tucked in Jennifer’s cleavage. Once Danielle made sure Jake was safe, she started to leave, but Jennifer stopped her and looked up at her with a seductive smirk. She let the straps of her tank top fall as she took off her bra and started to press her rack against Danielle, squeezing Jake between her tits so he wouldn’t fall. “How about we give this guy a night he won’t soon forget?” Danielle smiled and stripped.

 

            Jennifer slowly slid Jake past her lips leaving his head sticking out. He felt her huge wet tongue on his back and was comforted by the warmth of her breath. Danielle moved in for a kiss and the two of them toyed with Jake, passing him back and forth. They fought over him using only their tongues. He was coated with their saliva, it’s slimy film covering his entire body. It was a little scary, but mostly one of the most erotic things he had ever experienced. The two of them moved toward Jennifer’s bed. Danielle held onto Jake who was plunged head first into her mouth, cushioned by her large, plump lips. She straddled Jennifer and held her wrists above her head with one hand and softly held her other hand around her throat, just testing the waters at this point. But as she responded with visible arousal, Danielle tightened her grip. Jennifer moaned loudly, and as her mouth opened, Danielle dropped Jake inside while pressing her lips against hers. Once Danielle pulled back, Jennifer toyed with Jake, sucking on him, rubbing his member with her tongue, making him wrestle with the big pink muscle in her mouth. Danielle took off Jennifer’s underwear and kissed her up her body until she got to her lips. She pulled Jake into her mouth, wrapping him in her tongue and pressing him into her cheek here and there. She moved back down until she was face to face with her pussy.

 

            Danielle spread Jennifer’s legs, holding them apart by her inner thighs, squeezing the soft flesh of her thick legs. She put her mouth against her pussy, pushing Jake into the cavernous sex organ as she moved to work on the clit. Jennifer moaned loudly as she felt Jake’s body penetrate her. He squirmed around, occasionally feeling Danielle stick her tongue inside. Jennifer bucked her hips as she came harder than ever in her life. Her pussy contracted and tightened around Jake, only adding to her pleasure. She breathed heavily before pinning Danielle underneath her. As she caught her breath, she bit her lip as she slowly pulled Jake out of her still throbbing pussy. With one hand gripping Danielle’s breast tightly, she used the other to slide Jake in and out of her pussy. As she came, she closed her legs, moaning loudly. Jake felt himself get trapped for a moment as the hot, wet walls around him grew closer. Danielle slowly slid him out of her pussy and held his exhausted body in her hand. She whispered something to Jennifer who smirked and stepped away for a moment.

 

            Jennifer came back with an enormous red velvet cupcake she had been saving. It was piled high with cream cheese frosting and was even filled with it too. Danielle pushed Jake right into the middle of it up to his chest. Jennifer took the wrapping off the cupcake and licked Jake’s face, teasing him. The two girls looked hungrily at both Jake and the cupcake. From Jake’s perspective, he saw two giant faces: two pairs of hungry eyes and two ravenous mouths in search of something sweet. Jennifer took the first bite, tearing off a large chunk, smearing icing on her mouth. Danielle took the next bite, then Jennifer took another. They got closer and closer to the tiny little man in the center. Jennifer held the last bite in her hand. She licked a big glob of frosting from around Jake’s groin before popping the last piece in her mouth. She swallowed the last bit of cupcake and licked Jake clean, playing with him in her mouth again. She pulled him out and dried him off with her discarded panties. Jennifer and Danielle laid down in bed and set Jake between them. As they dosed off, Jake was smothered by Jennifer’s breast and was woken up in a slight panic. After escaping, he looked out the vast expanse of the women’s naked bodies and decided to explore.