- Text Size +

            Back in Stacy’s dorm, Erica and a now tiny Stacy prepared to get the most out of this. Erica now found herself in the dominant role and she used that power to encourage Stacy’s gaining. “You lost, like 500 pounds!” she’d say. “You’re going to have to work hard to put it back on.” Erica had planned to surprise Stacy with a sheet cake for her to eat all by herself. Stacy felt discouraged being so small now, but Erica insisted. She buried her face in the cake, crawling around on all fours as she slowly made progress. She ate and ate, stuffing her face and breathing heavily. Her body was covered in crumbs and frosting as she plunged herself into the dessert. She ate roughly her weight in cake and only finished about a fifth of the cake. Erica wasn’t satisfied. She put her hand on Stacy’s wide ass and pushed her into the cake. Stacy groaned and burped, stuffing more cake down her throat. She somehow ate half of it all by herself, which was impressive considering she was one sixth her normal size and would have struggled then too. She laid in the empty half of the cake box feeling horribly sick. She moved just slightly to roll on her side and vomited. Technically it wasn’t even vomit. She regurgitated a massive pile of chewed cake that physically wouldn’t fit inside her body. She burped and another pile came out in a long tube of compressed, wet cake. She felt it pass through her throat and the pressure it relieved on her stomach. That is until Erica scowled at her. Stacy knew she’d have to eat it up again, but couldn’t stand to be on all fours anymore. She sat up, leaning against the cake, collapsing it quite a bit. The frosting and cake crumbs found their way between her rolls of fat. Erica picked up the regurgitated cake and pressed it into Stacy’s mouth. She sat there in a heap of fat, breathing heavily as she was continuously fed more and more. When she finally finished it, Erica was ready for her dessert.

 

            Erica lifted Stacy out of the box and laid her on the bed. She climbed over her and slowly lowered her pussy on top of her. Stacy was too exhausted to please her girlfriend and just remained motionless, forcing Erica to do it herself. She sat up just slightly on the bed and lifted Stacy against her pussy, pushing her face into it as she fingered her own clit. She slowly pushed Stacy in further and further. It was a little painful for Erica. She was a small girl to begin with and Stacy is twice Jake’s height and way wider, but she pushed her in up to her ass. She felt the tiny fat ass squirm here and there, but there wasn’t much room for it. She spread Stacy’s ass cheeks and massaged her asshole before licking her finger and forcing it in up to the first knuckle. Erica came when Stacy moaned in pain from her ass being penetrated and tried desperately to escape, only pushing herself further onto Erica’s finger. She pulled Stacy out slowly by her finger, holding Stacy in place by her asshole as she cried a bit and winced in pain. With her other hand she held Stacy’s ass cheeks apart and pulled her finger out with a pop. Stacy collapsed in exhaustion and so did Erica. They spooned as they drifted off to sleep together.