- Text Size +

(This chapter contains some interaction with scat)

 

            Stacy piled a plate high with burritos, tacos, beans, rice; basically ten of everything except the salad. She finished it and went back to get another plate with even more. At this point, it started to affect her. She was getting full, but when she got full, she was driven to have another plate full to help her gain weight. She let out a small burp, but then remembered Jake was in a very convenient place. Jake felt her asshole loosen as she nearly silently passed gas. Her open sphincter pulled Jake’s face in. He struggled as it pulled, but the more he did, the more stimulated it became and involuntarily contracted and expanded, essentially eating him. Stacy was so fat that she couldn’t just stuff herself in one hole at a time. She continued eating and occasionally farting with Jake inside her ass up to his belly button. It was hell for him. Just when he thought it couldn’t get any worse, he heard a gurgle from within her. It was too dark to see, but he knew what it was when he felt the stiff log push on him. He began to panic, struggling to get free, but just as before, only ending up pushed inside more. Stacy finished her eighth plate of food and got in her car.

 

            Stacy went through the drive-thru and got fifty chicken nuggets and two large fries plus a large milkshake that she finished entirely before she got back to the parking lot by her dorm, that was five minutes away. She went inside and into the bathroom. She pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet. Jake felt his feet pass her anus, her log of shit coming up behind him. He thankfully kept his eyes and mouth shut the whole time, but her monster of a shit pushed him out. He was stuck in it a bit as he floated in the toilet. Stacy wiped and dropped her toilet paper in the bowl. Jake’s heart sank as he pulled himself out of his own personal hell aka Stacy’s bowl movement and saw her gigantic ass looming above him and the toilet paper fall in. She apparently wiped prematurely though, as she shat again, right on top of Jake. He struggled to swim to the edge of the bowl as she continued to destroy the toilet. Stacy wiped again and stood up. Jake feared for his life as he assumed she’d just flush him, but to his surprise, she balled up a bit of toilet paper and lifted him out. She smiled silently at him then walked out of the stall to the showers.

 

She stripped and turned on the shower. Jake was set down on the shelf for shampoo and soap. He sat there covered in shit as Stacy got in the shower. She took a bar of soap and rubbed Jake against it under the water until he was clean. She lathered herself up and washed her whole body. She shut off the water and realized she had forgotten a towel. She hurriedly put on her bra and panties and gathered up her clothes and ran into her room to get one. “I’ll be right back,” she said to Jake. He sat next to the enormous shampoo bottles and soap as he waited, breathing a sigh of relief. Stacy dried off a bit and wrapped the towel around herself, barely covering her and was still a larger than normal towel she got to accommodate her size. On her way back to the bathroom, she ran into Erica, a small, skinny brunette. She smiled and stopped her to whisper something in her ear.

 

Jake jumped up when he heard footsteps in the bathroom. He assumed his captor had returned, but then Erica walked in and began to shower. Jake hid behind the shampoo so he wouldn’t be seen. She rinsed off and felt herself up, squeezing her own breasts and rubbing a finger between her labia as she moaned. Stacy then walked in behind her and they began making out before Stacy’s hand pushed Erica down and rammed her face into her pussy. Stacy’s belly hung over on top of Erica’s head as her face was smothered between the fat thighs of that monster. Erica was released and came up to kiss Stacy again, breathing heavily. Stacy reached behind the shampoo as they made out and grabbed Jake. She pushed him up into Erica’s snatch, much tighter a fit than he was used to, but she was about 95 pounds soaking wet. Stacy rammed him repeatedly into Erica as she moaned much louder than you’d think anyone would be comfortable with in a public washroom. Her legs squeezed together as she came and Stacy pulled him out, stuffing him in her own pussy as they shut off the water and dried off. “I have a new strap on for you to try…” Stacy whispered.