- Text Size +

"I'm sorry, I think I misheard you. Did you say perfect?" The captain asked quizzically.

Glancing at the only other woman in the room Ashley responded, " Yes I did, now if you don't mind I need to have some girl talk."

 Before anyone could respond, Ashley shrank everyone on the platform down to mere millimeters, except for the young brunette now frozen in shock to her left. Walking towards her,  Ashley incresed her height until she was an intimidating seven feet tall and morphed her uniform into a camo bikini. She stopped inches away and peered down at the frigtened woman, her waist level with the brunette's face. Ashley waited patiently for her to calm down. After a few minutes of cowering, the brunette realized she wasn't shrinking or being hurt and peered up and over her hands at the now large frame of the red head. 

Calmly she asked, " What's your name?"

She blinked a few times waiting for her tongue to come unfrozen,

" L-Lara" she managed to whisper.

 Ashley took a step back and sighed, " That's a very pretty name for not so pretty woman. You can stop shaking in your boots, I have no intentions of harming you. Unless, you decide you don't want to help me, then I would need to find another suitable female."

Lara managed to straigten up and look Ashley in the face. "I promise I won't try anything. I'll be good."

Ashley smiled, " Good to hear."

She placed her hands on her wide hips, " It's my understanding that officers in the military must have college degrees correct?"

Lara nodded slowly not sure what the tall woman was getting at.

" So that means that you spent four years at an institution where you learned new things. During those four years did you ever decide to try experimenting? Maybe, just one little innocent drunken kiss placed on the lips of a hot roommate?"

The tall woman's emerald green eyes bore into Lara's. " I, uh. Yes. A few times actually..."

Another smile from the tall woman. " That's exactly what I was hoping." Ashley leaned down, letting her large breasts swing in the camo fabric inches from her eyes.

"Tell me," She whispered as she placed her hands on Lara's shoulders, " would you kiss a woman like me?"

A stunned nodding Lara was only able to tear her eyes away from the magnificent breasts before her when she realized the soft creamy white skin was darkening to a deep bronze. Brilliant blonde hair fell before her eyes, Lara looked up and found herself staring into the bright blue eyes of the giant woman who was responsible for the carnage just the other day.

" It's you." she breathed.

Ashley nodded slowly and brought her full red lips closer to Lara's right ear and whispered.

" I will make you everything you've ever dreamed about. All you have to do is join me."

Ashley kissed her ear and pulled back to look at Lara in the eyes one more time. Before she could say something else to convince her, Lara had already planted her lips on hers and she could feel her tongue pressing at the part in her lips. Ashley let her continue her passionate kiss for a few moments before breaking it off.

" I-I'm so sorry, I.." Lara was cut off by Ashley's large index finger.

" Don't be my dear, you are mine forever now. You will do as I say from now on, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

Ashley's eyes narrowed, " Yes, I understand my goddess."

"Yes, I understand my goddess." She repeated.

" Good, now I need you to go on a very special mission for me. You are to retrieve my thong as well as find a way to keep all the people from escaping."

Lara was wide eyed, " How can I possibly accomplish that?"

Ashley cupped her face in her hands, " With my help."

Ashley began to change Lara's homely appearance, starting with her face. Her narrow, horse face was marked by scars from teenage acne and her nose had clearly been broken at one point. All of that was erased in a moment as her new features took their place, shaped by Ashley's desires. Within moments, the homely brunette would easily have won any beauty pageant. Her thin hair, now full and shiny framed her barbie doll face. Her A cup breasts swelled to an easy double D, forcing her uniform buttons to pop in protest. Lara reached around and felt her ass expanding, straining the seam in the middle. She unbuttoned the front to give her ass some relief and slid her hands down her now much fuller thighs. She bent down to remove her boots only to find that her new calves had split the top in half and her feet were already pushing out of the seams around the boot.

Lara couldn't belive it, " I'm actually hot now."

Ashley stepped forward and pulled Lara's new body into hers. Wrapping her arms around her she gave Lara a deep passionate kiss on her full lips. Their tongues intertwining feverishly as their mouths opened for each other. As quickly as she had grabbed her, Ashley had pulled away and began leaving the observation platform.

" Get me my thong."

" How my goddess?!"

Lara yelled as the larger woman was already at the bottom of the steps with her back towards her. She never responded and Lara turned to look at the all too familiar red thong hanging on the city. The red band was still miles and miles away and although she was now gorgeous, it really did little to alleviate the task set before her. Lara was pulled from her thoughts when the top of her head slammed into the ceiling of the platform. 

"OUCH! Wait! I'm growing!" She screamed.

Lara's body burst through the ceiling of the platform and her lengething legs quickly caught up, catching her as the rest of the structure gave way to her massive growing form. Any remaining remnants of her old uniform were torn away from the sudden growth spurt. Within seconds she was twice the heght of the two hundred foot structure she had just been standing on. Before too long she guessed she was two miles high. Her barefeet stretched uncontested across the vast empty space between her and the city. Dust filled the air as her soles spread across the dry landscape, zooming outwards as fast she went upwards. Lara tracked her growth against the thong, she estimated she was now barely a head taller than the band. Her growth continued, her massive heels were making quick work of the refugee camp and the surrounding military presence. Finally it slowed and stopped altogether, she glanced around her taking in her new perspective.

"Oh my god, that was the best feeling ever." She breathed heavily

She could feel her pussy aching, warm liquid rolling down her bare thighs and pooling on her feet. She realized she had orgasmed the entire time, her pussy lips were moist and sticky as she rubbed her hands over her vagina. She was forced to sit down from the waves of pleasure still hitting her. Her massive ass pressed into the earth below as she plopped down, her weight shifting as she brought her feet in towards her. Her extremely wrinkly soles were wet and shiny from the cascade of pussy juices. She began rubbing the moisture into her feet, using her cum to clean the red splotches of blood and debris on her heels. She was careful to clean the dusty spaces between her house sized toes as well. Knowing full well that her newest lover wasn't killed during her growth, she was curious what had happened to her after she walked away.

"She's waiting for you to bring her the thong and then show you her gratitude." Lara reassured herself.

Satisfied, she hopped to her feet creating a small earthquake in the process. 

" Fee, Fi, Fo, Fong. I'm headed to get my goddess's thong." she mused to herself.

Dusting her giant ass off, she began her short stroll towards the trapped city.