- Text Size +
“ How my goddess?” The now hot brunette asked

Ashley purposely ignored her as she made her way down the observation platform’s steps. She already could care less for her life, she was just a tool to her, a toy for her amusement. She made her way over to one of the nearby Humvees, barely able to squeeze her massive frame into the small cabin. As she started the vehicle she began growing Lara, in her rear view mirror she was able to see the platform crushed from her rapid growth. Ashley focused on the road ahead of her, pushing the armored car as fast as it could go.
Before too long she had blasted through the doomed refugee camp and further, making sure to stay ahead of Lara’s expanding wrinkled feet that had now now filled every view behind her. The sky darkened around her as Lara’s body cast a looming shadow over the earth around her. When Lara’s growth finally stopped, Ashley was barely a mile away from her right ass cheek. She stopped the vehicle and stepped out taking in the beautiful sight before her. Ashley could feel her arousal kicking into high gear again.

“ So this is what it was like to be one of the poor souls on the highway.” She breathed as she rubbed her hands over herself.

Ashley fell to the ground when Lara hopped onto her feet, the resulting earthquake rattled her eyes in her head. When her vision refocused the giant woman was making her way towards the city to retrieve her precious red thong.

“ The poor woman, I almost feel bad for being this mean to someone.”

She laughed, “ Who am I kidding? This is too much fun, besides, I can’t let another woman take all my fame and fun.”

Ashley crisscrossed her legs and watched with amusement as Lara made it to the city. She could see her carefully looking over the still massive piece of underwear. Ashley had purposely kept her smaller, she wanted to watch her struggle and fail miserably. The bottom of Lara’s knees were barely over the top of the red band. Lara squatted and placed her hands under the band, her full round cheeks spreading and giving everyone a perfect view of her giant asshole. She heard the fart moments before she felt the smelly wind push against her, her blonde hair whipping around her face.
Ashley brushed strands of her hair out of her face as she watched Lara continue to struggle to make the thong band budge. Lara finally gave up having to sit down, her broad shoulders moving steadily with her heavy breathing. Two of the helicopters that were still dropping provisions attempted to get by the giant woman resting only to be swatted down in her fit of frustration. Lara got back up and rammed into the side of the band in another fruitless attempt to make the fabric budge.

“ I applaud her effort, but it’s time for this goddess to reclaim what’s her’s. I don’t want anyone mistaking this stupid bitch for me.”

Ashley slipped the camo bra off, her now free breasts jiggled lightly. With her right hand she grabbed the wet crotch of her bottoms and closed her eyes. Her slim fit features were replaced by bulging muscle mass from top to bottom. In one easy motion, Ashley ripped the thinning fabric of her panties away. Her thighs pushed against each other as growing muscle fought for a spot under her glistening crotch. She felt the sides of her widening breasts spill onto the tops of her bulging biceps. All across her body thick veins began popping out as her vascularity increased to provide more oxygen to her massive muscles.

“ Oh my gosh, the pure power I feel.” Ashley moaned as she let her hands feel every bit of striation in her new muscular frame.

She looked towards Lara’s giant body, “ Time to pay for your ineptness, bitch. Your goddess needs to get this hard body off.”

Stretching her enormous arms to her sides, Ashley began her growth and let her imagination carry her larger than her former earth cracking size when she had placed the thong around the doomed city. Her body rose towards the sky, expanding quickly in all directions. She wanted her growth to be fast enough to take Lara by surprise. Her tanned veiny feet spread to either side of the valley, easily stretching past the giant woman struggling.

Lara, panting and sweaty, let go of the red fabric for the last time and sat back down on her bare ass.

“ I’m never gonna be able to get this thong for my goddess, I’m still way to small.”

Lara placed her head in her hands, holding back a tear of frustration. When suddenly she felt a change in the air as tiny vibrations shook her large body. The smell is what overtook her the most.

“ What is that, it’s familiar but I can’t place it.”

Lara lifted her head up and looked around her.

“ HOLY SHIT!!” She gasped in wide-eyed fear.

Any open space around her had been replaced by enormous mountains looming high above her. Upon closer inspection she realized she was surrounded by a pair of the largest feet she had ever seen. The giant veins alone were half her size. Standing up she walked around the side of the city and could see the enormous pink toes miles beyond where she stood. Turning around she followed the mountain range of the right foot as it connected to a muscular calf that any bodybuilder would be jealous of. Anything above the knee was hidden by white clouds, but it didn’t take long for her to know who she was looking at. It was her goddess, here to deal with her failure.
What seemed like an eternity passed and yet the colossal woman made no move. A puzzled Lara made her way closer to a giant tan foot, wrinkling her nose at the pungent smell. She was able to place her hands into one sweaty wrinkle. The realization it her that she could climb the side easily if she just used the wrinkles as hand holds. Even at her enormous size, the goddess’s skin was silky smooth to the touch. Lara had never been one for feet but the sheer size of her goddess’s foot was stirring her arousal. She had never seen something so impressive.
Lara was shaken from her lusting when the mountain before shifted away. Looking up, her goddess’s body descended from the clouds as the much larger giantess lowered onto her muscular ass. The sight was awe-inspiring, such a display of power unlike any she had ever witnessed before. Lara was hit by another wave of humid air that knocked her to her back, propping herself onto her elbows she realized she was now laying before the largest vagina in the world. Massive wrinkled pussy lips stretched miles above her and at the top peering down at her was a gigantic clit.
Ashley spread her thick legs across the earth easily trapping the small giantess in front of her gigantic throbbing pussy. Ashley lowered one finger and placed it behind the brunette.

“ You have failed me and now you will pay for your pathetic attempt.” Her booming voice shaking the earth.

Ashley could barely make out the screams from the woman as she shoved her forward into her awaiting pussy. She could barely feel her squirming and fighting, the smaller woman was big, but she was an ant compared to her vagina. Ashley shoved her deeper into her pussy clenching and releasing her vaginal muscles on her finger, easily crushing the life out of Lara. The though further increased her desire as she began bucking her.

Abruptly she stopped herself, “ Can’t get to excited, I still want my thong back and I have more fun planned for the actual city.”

With some slight disappointment Ashley began shrinking her body down until she was small enough to wear her thong. Bending down she lifted the underwear off the city and slipped it back on, giving the band a reassuring snap on her waist. She felt the familiar string of fabric slide against her asshole as she rubbed the silky fabric over her pussy. Glancing down she saw her enlarged clit poking out lightly from in between her index and middle finger.

She bit her lip, “ Nothing makes a girl feel sexier than having her favorite thong back.”

Ashley, still rubbing her aching crotch, placed a foot on either side of the city and lowered her muscular body.

“ Time for some fun together.” She breathed heavily over the waiting city.
Chapter End Notes:
I feel like I may have rushed this one some, might come back later and make some changes. Let me know your thoughts and critiques so far. Thank you for following my first story. :)