- Text Size +
Ashley sat pensively over the city, her muscled ass hovered menacingly close to a few of the taller buildings near the outskirts.
“I know most of you held onto a hope that you would make it out of this city alive. Once the military made it with their helicopters, you’d be free soon.”
She flashed her brilliant white teeth below, “ Your hope has been crushed as easily as the military and their camp. Y’all are now nothing more than a sacrifice to my pleasure and my desire. I am your goddess and my will be done.”
Ashley stood back up, the setting sun shone across her strong tan back. The city sat covered in darkness by her shadow as it awaited her move. She crossed her thick arms and tapped her lower lip thoughtfully.
“ What to do..”
A sliver of light shined in her eyes forcing her squint for a moment. The bracelet that Brian had given her jangling in her wrist had caught the light behind her.

“ That’s it!” She exclaimed with excitement.
Ashley removed the bracelet from her wrist and squeezed the open ended ring closed. Satisfied, she grew the bracelet until it was almost as big as her. She laid one side down on the ground and continued the bracelets growth. Once she was sure it was big enough, Ashley grabbed the side and pulled, her large muscles straining as she laid the giant piece of jewelry around the city, once again trapping everyone inside.
She eyeballed her worked and decided she needed a few more feet. Upwards her body shot until she was able to straddle the bracelet while on her knees. With one hand she pulled her thong to the side exposing the maw that was her beautiful pink vagina to everyone below.

“ If my boss is still down there, I just wanted to apologize for not coming into work the other day. I just really felt like y’all were beneath me.” She boomed down with a giggle.
Ashley closed her eyes as the familiar warmth spread once more across her stomach. Soon her already large clit began poking out more from atop her labia. The hooded penis shaped clit continued its growth until it made its way across the city. The weight of the head forcing it down as it grew, scraping across the top of her bracelet wall until it finally rested on the ground far below.
Ashley’s gigantic muscular body shook with pleasure as her elongated clit dug into the earth. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter in response to all the stimulation her clit was receiving. Even the wind whipping across the exposed organ sent shudders down her spine.
The frenulum of her pussy hung like giant curtains on either side, swaying back and forth with each pleasurable shudder. She let go of her thong, now held open by the enormous clit, grasped her labia and began growing the flaps of wrinkled flesh until they covered the circumference of the bracelet. She kept it growing until the thick skin had enveloped the entire band of the bracelet within its folds.
Ashley inspected her work with amusement, rubbing her hands lovingly across the giant tent of flesh that was her labia. Her muscular legs tensed and relaxed with each gentle stroke across the bumpy soft flaps.
“ It’s time for this bad bitch to get off.” Ashley moaned as she looked around for a suitable toy to help increase her pleasure.
Finally she spotted an old quarry in the distance filled with large construction vehicles.
“Ugh, this won’t work unless they are running..” She sighed as she grasped one flap of her labia and lifted it. Reaching into the city she groped around until she felt confident she had a mass of people in her hand. She pulled them out of the city and let her lip fall back down. She brought the mass of people before her face and opened her palm. Several of the poor citizens had been mashed together from the pressure of her grasp.

“ I need five people that can still move, to make their way towards my wrist. NOW!”

Immediately twenty people hurried their way to the edge of her palm, fighting each other for a spot. Ashley brought her other hand over and gently picked up five in a row.
“I have a special treat for the rest of y’all, your goddess thanks you for your participation.”
She closed her fist as the screams intensified and brought her hand close to the enormous shaft that was her clit. She sprinkled the people down the pink flesh, as each tiny person scrambled across her clitoris’s skin, tiny waves of pleasure shit from her aching vagina. Her arousal was at an all time high and she had to move fast if she was gonna take advantage of the five people in her other hand.
Ashley grew her muscular arm towards the quarry and grabbed five of the large construction vehicles in her blood stained hand. Placing each one carefully on her left thigh, each one no bigger than hot wheels compared to her massive quads.
She lowered the five onto her leg near the vehicles.
“Each one of you climb into one and start them up. I want all of them working, or I will be very displeased.” The five looked confused and fearful as they hurried toward a price of equipment. One by one the engines revved to life and Ashley licked her full lips in anticipation. She placed each one into her left palm, bringing it carefully to her human riddled clit she wrapped her slightly vibrating palm around the pink shaft.

“Oh shit!” Ashley yelped

It took everything she had not to buck her strong hips and accidentally destroy the city trapped in the canyon of her muscular thighs. The muscles in her ass cheeks flexed and rippled across the skin as she clenched and relaxed from the building stimulation on her clit.

“Yeah....yeah...yes!!” Ashley screamed.

She climaxed harder than she ever had before. She could feel the juices pouring out of her pulsing pussy. Weak from the orgasm, she leaned forward and placed her hands in the ground trying to catch her breath. Her mammoth breasts swayed back and forth as her chest heaved. Finally, she sat back up and retracted her clit and labia. Peering down she looked on the drowned city, her pussy juices sloshed over the sides of the bracelet as debris, cars and people floated and in the sticky musty liquid. She bent down closer until her lips were submerged, her nose was filled with her smell. She began sucking and drinking up her cum, quickly draining the insides of the bracelet. Vehicles and buildings clacked into her teeth as she slurped the remaining liquid.
“Mmm, I don’t remember ever cumming that much. That was so intense!” Ashley thought to herself as she ran her tongue along the remains of the ruined city.

She sat up once more and rubbed her hand over her chiseled abs as a yawn escaped her. She slowly shrunk her body down, enjoying the beautiful remnants of the waning sunlight in the West. At her smaller height of sixty feet, she walked leisurely away from the gargantuan bracelet behind her.
Soon she was a few miles away and she scanned the ground carefully hoping to find any house that might have survived Lara’s growth. She spotted a house further away sitting on a hill that still looked somewhat together.
Stopping in front of the two story house she shrunk down and walked through the front door. Finding her way to the bedroom she flopped onto a bare mattress. Her thong was soon growing up around her until the triangular piece of fabric covered the entire bed. The thong was still warm and wet from her pussy. Breathing in the humid air she slowly drifted off to sleep.