- Text Size +

  When she finally stopped her growth, Ashley was easily straddling the freeway just as she had imagined. She couldn't help but laugh as she placed her hands on her hips and took in her new height. The front of her red thong, barely covering her enormous pussy, sat mere feet above the roadway. A few unlucky vehicles parked near Ashley had their rooftops crunched under the weight of her now massive pussy. Heat poured from her aroused vagina, causing the windows of the cars around to fog over.

  In one of the vehicles below, Jerry, had sat nervously in his minivan doing his best to calm his two children and wife as the events had unfolded around them.

"Honey keep the kids occupied and don't let them look ahead please." Jerry whispered to his wife while trying to figure out how to get them out of this mess.

  His thoughts were quickly side tracked as he watched the cars ahead of them pushed aside like blades of grass by the woman's feet. He couldn't believe his eyes, he had assumed the traffic jam was due to a typical accident caused by a careless driver, this was anything but typical.

  Before he knew it the woman was towering above them and the only thing he could see before him was the glittery red material of the woman's thong shining in the midday sun as her growing form cast a shadow over them.

  The vehicle's automatic lights kicked on and he could see his windshield had fogged over. Jerry pulled his sleeve over his hand and wiped a small portion clean just in time to see a giant French manicured hand descend down and begin rubbing the front of the glittery red thong before them. Her loud moaning caused the overpass to shake. He heard his youngest daughter ask his wife, Lisa, what was going on and before he heard his wife's explanation his attention was abruptly drawn to a red headed woman who was frantically getting out of her little Ford Focus that had been trapped under the store sized pussy.

After a brief struggle the woman was able to get free from her car and attempted to run towards them, being careful to avoid the mass of shifting tanned skin and glittery material that was all around her. The woman was forced to her knees to avoid the giant white tip of a fingernail as the giantess masturbated above her.

  Rolling to her left, she was barely able to avoid being smashed against the concrete wall by a giant mole connected to the outer labia above her, she continued to army crawl along until she abruptly stopped.

Jerry leaned closer to get a better look, the woman's legs were tangled in what appeared to be a thick dark brown rope. Then it hit Jerry, that has to be the giant woman's pubic hair.

  He watched in fearful fascination as the giantess continued pleasuring herself, her rubbing circles becoming quicker and quicker as her hips now began to buck. He could see more of her enormous labia as her fingers circled over her clit causing the edges of the thong to pull further away from the lips and fold into the vagina.

  She was clean shaven, the poor red headed woman just happened to stumble upon a random missed hair hanging down.

" Poor lady." Jerry whispered as he watched her struggle against the thick dark brown hair that coiled around her.

  Jerry felt his dick begin to harden as he watched the giantess slide the red material aside and plunge her fingers into the biggest pink pussy he had ever seen. He looked away for a moment embarrassed and hoping his wife couldn't see the tent he was pitching.

  A musty smell began to overtake the inside of the minivan and Jerry quickly hit the cabin air recycle to help ease the smell. His children were much to young to learn about the smells and functions of a females sexual organs. However, he found himself wrapped up in the giant masturbation show before him.

"FUCK!!"

The giant yelled, startling Jerry out of his lusting and causing his family to fall dead silent.

"Oh god no, I think she's cumming." He heard his wife breathe.

  He saw the front of the thong snap back into place as the giantess' hand rose back into the air, sunlight reflecting off of the cum covering the tips of her fingers. The glittery red thong quickly darkened as the giantess continued cumming as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

The red headed woman, looked up in fear having failed to disentangle herself and screamed as what appeared to be a waterfall poured out the sides of the now dark red thong. Her scream was stifled as she was drowned in the hundreds of gallons of cum falling.

Jerry turned to his family, " Quick! Get out of the van now and run!!"

They jumped out of their minivan, but they were too late. The river of cum swept them off their feet and sent them and the cars around rushing over the side of the freeway to their deaths.