- Text Size +

Far above the giantess's head the man waited pensively as he watched her ass grow to balance her weight. He could tell, even from this distance, how much this woman was enjoying herself. She had begun rubbing the base of the shaft causing small vibrations to shoot to the tip. The man laid down on the head careful to not fall into the tip and closed his eyes.

  "This is just one big nightmare, any second now my wife will wake me up and everything will be back to normal."

  The small vibrations from the giantess's rubbing stopped. Curious, the man opened his eyes and flipped over onto his stomach, easing over the side to look down. The giantess had her eyes closed, a look of concentration across her face.

"Now what?" The man thought.

He watched nervously as the rest of the woman's body began to grow, catching up with the rest of her. Her legs and feet grew first as they made their way around the giant ball sack. The right foot hit the side of her scrotum so hard that the left ball was pushed off the side of the overpass and left to hang, swinging like a mammoth pendulum.

Her wrinkled soles finally found ground and her heels began to dig into the earth as they continued their growth. A gas station that was nearby was quickly dug up and destroyed by her right heel. Before too long she was able to bring the sole of her well pedicured feet together. Her thighs grew increasingly thicker as toned muscle upon muscle became more prominent in her tanned skin. The giantess pulled her knees up, putting her feet flat on the ground. Her knees rose on either side of the dick, finally surpassing his vantage point at the head. The rest of the giantess body began to follow suit. Her already enormous breasts began to inflate and push out, the base of her shaft covered in either side by her supple breasts and finally resting atop her balls.

   The beautiful woman leaned her head down and spit on the thick veiny shaft in front of her and watched hungrily as it rolled down towards the base and covered parts of her breasts. With her masive hands she pushed her breasts together and began rubbing them up and down her cock as her upper half of her body began its growing journey.

  The man felt a hot air blow over him as the giantess's growth slowed and her enormous mouth sat just above him. He could see each one of her brilliant white teeth as she smiled, each tooth as big as he was tall. Her long blonde hair whirled around him, thicker than ropes.

  Ashley's body finished catching up with the rest of her enlarged body parts. She smiled down at the speck of a man still riding on the parking lot sized tip.

"Well, it looks like you've managed to survive this long. However, this is the end of the ride for you. How about you go out with a bang? Ever been shot out of a cannon before? No? There's a first time for everything."

She raised her right index finger and nudged him. "Jump into the tip."

 The man looked up at her braced against the white tip of her nail and shook his head. Ashley's eyebrows turned down in anger

" I don't believe I gave you a choice you little shit! You'll do exactly as your told or your death will be much worse." She snarled at the little man bringing her mouth directly in front of him and clacking her teeth together just a foot away from his body.The man shook even more and tried his hardest to back away from the menacing mouth before him.

  Satisfied, Ashley began to pull her face away when she noticed the dark spot spreading on the front of his khaki pants. " Did you just piss yourself or cum?" She asked in disbelief.

"Pants off now!"

  The man quickly unzipped and lowered his pants. His tiny dick poked out of his blue boxers with a small drop of creamy white cum still on the tip. "Oh my god, that is the biggest compliment a girl can get. Let me take care of that little bit left before you go, I just can't say no to dick."

  Instead of bending back down, Ashley allowed her tongue to grow out of her mouth and towards the man's dick. The warm, pink and wet tongue slammed into his body as she lapped the tip of it over his whole body. She moaned as she slathered it up and down him. Shrinking her tongue back into her mouth she gasped.

"You tasted amazing! As much as I'd love to swallow your tiny body right now, I have another plan for you." Ashley winked and pushed his sopping wet body into the tip of her dick with her thumb. Wrapping her soft red lips around the head she began to slide the dick into her mouth, saliva began running out of the edges of her lips and down the shaft. With her left hand she grabbed the base and twisted up and down as she began to bob her head in rhythm hitting the back of her throat with each thrust of her mouth.

  Her right hand she grew large enough to cradle her entire scrotum in her palm as she worked her balls with her long fingers. As her intensity increased she felt a tingling from deep within her cock. She felt the the veins throbbing and the shaft shaking. The feeling was suddenly too much for her as she stopped her sucking and tightened her lips around the head. She felt her cock pulse as loads upon loads of cum shot into her mouth and filled her cheeks with her hot sticky cum. Small rivers of white began flowing out the sides of her mouth as she did her best to hold it all in her mouth.

  Tilting her head back off her cock she began swallowing and letting it run down her throat. A salty misty taste lingered on her tongue as her mouth emptied.

"Oh God." She moaned in ecstasy. " I am amazing at blowjobs!"

She began licking the tip of her dick lapping up any leftover cum and to keep her cock hard for a few more moments. Satisfied that she had cleaned it completely, Ashley shrunk her dick and balls until they sucked back into her body and her genitalia returned to her previous beautiful pink vagina.