- Text Size +

Ashley was woken up the following morning by the sounds of tinny grunting. Opening her eyes she found herself looking at Brian’s tiny form holding onto something.
As her vision came back into focus she could see his naked body red and sweaty as he breathed heavily and barely holding onto a pocket knife almost as big as him. Amused, rather than angry, Ashley turned the pocket knife into a rainbow colored dildo and grew it to a foot in length. Brian, confused and exhausted, collapsed under the giant fake dick. Closing his eyes and swallowing hard he turned his head and looked up at the smiling giantess.

“What can’t you do?” He breathed.

Ashley still smiling grasped the dildo and lifted it off his body. As she sat up, Brian couldn’t help but slide towards her from the shift in weight. Ashley turned back towards him and encircled him with her tan legs.

“ If I desire it, it happens little man, no matter who or what. If you’re a God fearing man, then you had better be afraid, because it’s my divine will now that dictates what happens in this universe. Nothing and no one will change that fact. If the recent events have yet to change your mind, perhaps you need a more aggressive approach.”

  Before Brian could respond he felt his body stretching.

“She’s growing me back?” He thought incredulously.

His feet pressed into the soft skin on either side of her labia and his shoulders touched her calves, his growth slowed and stopped when his head pressed into her feet.

He looked up in confusion at his captor, “ I don’t understand, why grow me back some when I was so tiny?”

  Ashley flashed a devilish grin at him and wrapped her large hands completely around his wrists, pinning them away from his body, the bracelet he had given her jangling on her wrist.

“ The better to hold you down with my little pet.”

He felt his legs being spread apart, craning his neck down he saw another pair of tanned and well manicured hands grasping his legs and pinning them too.
The giantess had grown another set of arms to hold him.


To his surprise yet another pair of hands appeared, one rested to the right of his body while the other hovered precariously over his body. Ashley gently unfolded her index finger and lightly stroked his chest.

“ Your time with me is almost at an end Brian, I was hoping for you to see my plans for these people, but your actions showed me you can’t be trusted. You’re a typical alpha male for sure and as a typical alpha male, I can assume that there are two things that will truly disgust you. Fat chicks and gay acts.”

A loud boom broke their attention in the tent.

Ashley shook her head angrily, “ Shit! Sounds like I’ve wasted my time playing with you, they are starting the demo of my thong. No more games, your end is now Brian. I can’t waste much more time with you.”

   Brian watched as yet another pair of hands appeared before him, this time her right one clutched the rainbow dildo and made its way between his legs and paused.

“ NO, NOO! For the love of God please don’t!”

Ashley leaned forward towards his face, “ Keep praying all you want, I’ve already thrown God off his throne!”

  Brian stared in horror as her beautiful sharp gestures gave way to rounder features, her chin quickly becoming lost in the fold of a second one. Gradually more and more layers of fat swallowed her perfect body. Any spaces around him that had been open we’re quickly filled by soft, tanned rolls of fat pressing in. A quick glance to his left and he was just able to catch her right ankle all but disappearing as enormous cankles took over, any semblance of muscle tone or definition was completely erased from her form.

  As Ashley’s face closed in on his, the fat from her neck poured over his body further pushing him into the soft bed. She began kissing his face, the fat moist lips blocking out all light. Ashley leaned back, spit hanging from her lip still connected to his drenched head. With a free pudgy hand she wiped her lip clean. Her massive fattened breasts rested atop her enormous gut, the stretched pink nipples peering down at him. Her belly button was long gone, the slightest movement she made caused waves across her soft body. Brian still struggled to breathe through the heavy liquid, he spat several times trying to force it out of his mouth. He looked up to see her grinning, the act forcing large folds of flesh to pile up on what was once a beautifully sculpted set of cheeks.

She raised her eyebrows knowingly at him, before Brian could figure out what was happening, she rammed the dildo right up his asshole.

Brian let out a blood curdling scream before a thick sweaty palm silenced it. He could only shake his head and sob, his wriggling body still pressed to the bed by her multiple hands.

In and out, the fat giantess shoved the dildo, getting faster with every thrust. Brian was in the worst pain he had ever felt, praying that any moment he would black out.

Ashley pulled the colorful dildo out, the tip now covered in the man’s blood and tossed it aside.

She panted, “ I never realized what it was like to be out of shape, that little bit winded me.” Carefully she removed all of her hands from his body and let her multiple flabby arms rest on the blubber that had become her body.

The entire queen sized mattress was engulfed in the folds of her skin.

“You don’t look like you’re feeling very well there my little pet. Perhaps you just aren’t as well fed as me.” She giggled and patted the sides of her stomach sending more waves through her fat.

  Brian’s face was turning paler by the second as blood oozed out of his violated ass forming a pool around his limp body. She could see him glaring at her through half closed eyes. Ashley wedged a pair of hands under her and lifted her giant fat stomach as high as she could. She shrunk Brian back down until he was barely 2 inches tall.

  With her belly lifted up and away from the rest of her body, the aroma of her aroused pussy, previously contained by layers of fat, hit him so hard he puked.

  Ashley tilted her head back and sent the rest of her chubby hands to work satisfying her. She rubbed slow circles around her nipples with two of her hands while another pair pulled her swollen kissy lips apart. The bright pink pussy now exposed was quickly attended to by one hand rubbing her clit and the other fisting her increasingly wet pussy. She worked her fat body feverishly until she was almost ready to climax, at that moment she let out a yell and released her stomach at the same time. It flopped heavily down onto the bed crushing the battered tiny man into a smear.
   Satisfied, she breathed in and out enjoying the lingering rush of endorphins from her masturbation. Once she caught her breath, Ashley began to reset her body back to her original fit sexy self. She watched curiously as her belly receded, she spotted a small pink spot where Brian’s body had exploded from the impact of her heavy stomach, his blood diluted by the overflow of juices from her pussy.

She bent down to further inspect the remnants before her.

Small pieces of his body that survived the impact lay floating in the mix of blood and cum, sticking her tongue out she lapped at the tiny area. A faint trace of copper lingered through her own familiar musty flavor. Laying back down she took a moment. She felt somewhat surprised at her own actions.

“ I am one fucked up person.” She began to shame her own desires.

“No. I’m a fucking goddess! My desires are nothing to be ashamed of.”

Just then another loud boom jolted her from her thoughts. “Dammit! I got carried away again, I’m gonna be super pissed if they have already ruined my favorite thong!”
   Ashley quickly changed her body back to her previous short red headed form.

“I need to get close to the site. Another disguise would help get me closer, but I can’t have anyone questioning me.” She thought for a moment and settled on dressing like a three star general. Ashley imagined her old clothes as the military camo she needed, tied her hair back into a bun, placed a cover on her head and made her way out of the tent.
   The bright morning sun forced her to squint as she looked towards the looming red band and a column of smoke and dust rising in the distance. She waved at a humvee driving by, the soldiers inside saluted her. She gave a sloppy one back to them, “ Gentleman, I need an update on our demolition efforts.”
Looking slightly confused one finally piped up, “ Ma’am we’re not entirely sure what their progress is since we were just on patrol duty, but we would be happy to give you a lift to the site.”

Ashley nodded curtly and climbed inside.

  The short ride was silent minus a few comments from the two guys about the looming pink band and how hot the giant woman was.

Ashley smiled to herself, “ Boys will be boys, even faced with their looming deaths.”

  They made their way through several checkpoints, before they finally dropped Ashley off at an observation platform. Any effort to slow their advance to the demo site was batted away when the guards caught a glimpse of her rank.
Stepping out of the vehicle, she saluted the young men one last time and made her way to the top. She was quickly flanked by some confused lower rank officers.

“ We weren’t aware that you’d be here ma’am. This is a pretty slow go and we don’t expect to get through as easily as we had expected. I-I sent all this in my initial report...” The Captain stammered down at her, papers rustling in his hands.

“ That’s enough Captain, I’m well aware of your progress. I needed to see the obstacle personally.”

The captain relaxed slightly and straightened up, “ Of course.”

  Now that she was at the base of her thong, she longed to slip it back on. She yearned to feel the silky fabric against her crotch and the thin strip of fabric rub over her asshole as it dug in. Afraid she had given something away she quickly looked around, her pussy was aching to be satisfied again.

“ I’m such a slut.” She thought to herself, realizing full well she had just gotten herself off mere minutes ago.

“Captain?” She turned slightly.

“ Yes ma’am?”

“ How far have we been able to penetrate the fabric?” Fumbling with his notes, the Captain sifted through the jumble until settling on one.

“ Looks like all they’ve been able to accomplish so far is just scorching the surface. At most, four feet of depth has been cut into it.”

Ashley nodded her head approvingly, “ Perfect.”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope y'all are enjoying so far, keep the feedback coming!! :)