- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
With Brad now with Lisa, the small problems Brad has due to him being shrunk will be solved. A new problem for Brad will surface by the end of this chapter.
Author's notes- I know format is still an issue but after copying the story from where I type it the story resets to a basic essay layout. I’ve tried my best to fix mistakes involving thought and so on. If you would leave a review on how you feel the story is, thank you for your time-The Intimidator

Brad began telling Lisa some basic things to start with the simple things first “Well first of all who can I trust? Authorities can't do anything about this all they would do is bring me to my parents” then Brad froze he realized once again he had no idea what to do about his parents because if he had Lisa take him to them then they might breakdown seeing Brad like he is. Lisa noticed the change in Brad and tired to give him a pat on the back with her finger but accidentally used too much force and knocked Brad over. “What was that for!” Brad yelled with anger as an obvious tone in his voice. “Crap sorry I was meaning to pat you on the back I didn’t think it would knock you down” Lisa said. “Just be careful from now please I don’t know exactly How much my body could now that I’m like what three inches now” slight anger was still in Brad's voice during his response to Lisa.

Brad remembered that he was trying to talk to Lisa about what they should do about his current problem. “Can we get back on topic and figure out what to do about my current situation please?” Brad said trying to get something sorted out. Lisa said “Yes” just as she heard her mom call for that dinner was ready. That reminded Brad of another thing he was hungry “Lisa” he said “What about food what am I going to eat?” After thinking about for a few seconds Lisa told Brad “I’ll bring my food up here tonight my parents don’t really care if the family eats together most of the time we don’t anyways”. Brad agreed with Lisa because it seemed like a simple solution to a small problem. “Ok stay here for a second I’ll get my food and come right back” Lisa said. Brad nodded in agreement then watched Lisa close the door when she left leaving Brad to think.

Brad walked around the desk thinking about all the possibilities that could be happening to him and the people he cares about. Would anyone but his parents miss him; how long would it take until his friends realized he was missing; is his size temporarily or permanent? All those questions raced through Brad's head at the same time making him want to sit down and think. Is this my new life? Three inches tall for the rest of my life? Brad didn’t know what to do anymore should he have Lisa take him to his parents and they take care ,should he ask Lisa to take care of him for a bit? “I don’t know what to do anymore” Brad said panicking and alone. Lisa walked back into the room with a plate of food laws then locked her door so no one could walk in unexpectedly and put the plate down on the desk next to Brad. Before she was able to say anything she noticed Brad sitting head in his hands not even acknowledging the food or Lisa.

“What’s wrong Brad?” Lisa said. Brad said and did nothing keeping his head in his hands sitting on the desk. Lisa rip a piece of her napkin and put a tiny portion of her dinner which was chicken and a baked potato onto to the napkin piece eyeballing what size of the food would be small enough but big enough for Brad. When she finished picking of the pieces for Brad she pushed it to him and waited for Brad to start eating. After a few minutes Brad looked up at Lisa told her “Thank you” then started eating the food she had given him.

While he was eating he would occasionally glance at Lisa when she was not paying attention to him and look at her eat and thinking that everything would be different for him. A thought slipped into Brad’s mind how many different ways could he die from his small size. Then he began to think he was definitely small enough to be crushed by Lisa be it her feet, hands, butt, carelessness and she might not even notice . Also he could fall of something such as the desk and fall to his death. Eaten, he was small enough to fit in Lisa’s mouth or anybody’s mouth for that matter. They finished eating about the same time and then Lisa looked down at Brad and asked if he needed anything. Brad responded with no.

“Brad I have to do my homework now so I don’t know what you want to do while I’m working on it” Lisa said. Brad really didn’t think of that what he would do when Lisa was busy with her daily activities. “Anything really I have literally nothing to right now” Something popped into Lisa’s head which she asked Brad “Can you give me a foot massage? My feet hurt a little and you said you anything” Brad said “Uhh sure” feeling like he may not really have much of a choice because he said anything. Lisa took off her left sock and put her foot down and brought Brad down to the ground and told him just to rub anywhere he could reach.

He put his hands against her foot and began to rub them hard, man her feet are soft. Brad worked on her sole, and the ball of her foot. After that Lisa lowered her foot so he could reach each toe and massaged them. Lisa thought it would be funny to play a little game with Brad, when he got to her big toe she grabbed him with her big and second toe and gave him a playful squeeze before saying “Sorry I thought it would be funny.” Brad was shocked and slightly scared from her little game but said nothing. After he finished her left, Lisa asked Brad to do her right foot which he did. He repeated the process again on her right foot. When he finished he was exhausted. He laid against her foot breathing hard. “Thanks Brad my feet feel so much better now.” Lisa said. “You’re welcome it the least can I do for you.” He said still laying against her foot exhausted.

Lisa picked him up put him on her palm so she could talk to him and told him “I’m going to sleep now where do you want to sleep?” Brad thought about for a second then told Lisa “Anywhere as long as I don’t get crushed” Lisa thought for a moment then asked Brad “Is the sock drawer ok?” Brad said “Yeah that’s fine” Now that everything starting to sink in Brad realized just how tired he was. He was about to ask Lisa to put him in her sock drawer he realized that he had to use the bathroom “Lisa I need to use the bathroom” he said. “Ok hang on I need to hide you so that was no one sees you.” Lisa put Brad between her big toes and her second toe then put on some slippers and walked to the bathroom. While between her toes Brad wondered why this was the place she had thought to put him. When they reached the bathroom Lisa took Brad out from her toes and put him on the toilet seat then turned away. Brad did his business called Lisa then they went back to her room. Brad then told Lisa that he wanted to go to sleep and she put him in her sock draw and letting him crawl into a sock to use as a mattress and blanket.

Brad fell asleep instantly from the long day he had. Since it was only eight at night Lisa had no plans on going to sleep so she said up on her phone. While one her phone she thought what happened. Lisa realized she had power over someone and something for once in her life. Lisa had felt like she was always out of control no matter what but now she had power. Lisa thought to herself about the idea of having power. Coming to the conclusion that she would hide Brad and not help him become normal sized anymore. Brad would just have get used to being small because Brad belonged to Lisa.
Chapter End Notes:
This chapter sets up the rest of the story. How will Lisa thirst for power effect Brad is this going to be hell for Brad? Thank you for anyone who read the whole chapter and/or the whole story so far. Any suggestions are always welcome leave a review to help me improve the story, thank you- The Intimidator