- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Lisa has given Brad the ultimate test but how will he do? Find out
_____________________________________________________ Brad and Lisa both slept for a few hours and during their sleep they both had different dreams. Brad had two dreams during his nap. In the first dream Brad was in front of his family and friends as he saw them wonder where he had gone. His parents wept about their son disappearing, his friends talked to each other quietly about his absence. Brad was standing in front of them calling to them trying to tell them that Lisa had him but no one could see or hear Brad. It ended with Brad stopping his attempts to tell them what had happened to him. In Brads second dream the events of the day he shrunk played out the same except he hadn’t shrunk when he had originally shrunk. He left science and went to English where he noticed Lisa was absent. When he sat down the bell rung and in the blink of an eye everyone in the classroom was gone. From behind him he heard laughter, when he turned around to she who was laughing. It was Lisa, when she stop laughing she told Brad “You think you get away from? You belong to me you can’t escape me!” Brad then noticed everything was getting bigger. Brad was now shrunk down to his current size and Lisa stood up and reached her hand out to grab Brad “No! Please No!” Brad yelled as everything went to black. Brad woke up from his dream screaming then realized what had happened.

Lisa had a completely different dream from Brad. In Lisa’s dream she had power over everyone. Lisa sat on a throne looking down opon little people at her feet all the same size as Brad. Those tiny people were everyone that had ever mistreated her. On the arm rest of the throne we’re her close friends and the people she cared about. She would do one of three things with the tiny people by her feet. Lisa would either play with some under her feet and between her toes before crushing them under her foot. Grab a few of them and suck on them in her mouth before swallowing them whole. Or Lisa would sit on them until they were either suffocated or crushed. Those on the arm rest watched in horror but said nothing in fear they would be next. Lisa noticed Brad was in neither group, in fact he was nowhere to be found. Lisa’s dream ended with her noticing in the distance one of the tiny people had ran off trying to escape either watching the horror or being a victim of it, but whoever it was Lisa couldn’t figure out who it was. When Lisa woke up it took her a minute to collect her thoughts and remember the events of the day so far. She then quickly checked to she if Brad was still between her toes, he was but he was awake. Lisa grabbed him and said “Well wasn’t that refreshing?” Brad didn’t mention his dreams to Lisa he just stood and looked at Lisa. “I’m surprised you didn’t try to escape or anything, but then again honestly where would you go? I doubt you can make it off the bed.” Lisa was right Brad hadn’t thought of that.

///~~~~~~///
A week had past and a daily routine had start to become normal to Brad. He would be woken up by Lisa and be taken to the restroom when she went, Lisa would then put Brad in her pocket if for breakfast if she didn’t have any pockets then Brad would be placed between her breasts and when no one was looking she would slip a piece a food to Brad. After breakfast Lisa would finish getting ready and while she did that Brad went to the space between her big toes and second toe and position himself in an upright position and wait for Lisa to put her sock on then her shoe, he would alternate foot each day. During lunch Lisa would save a small portion of food into her backpack for Brad which she gave him later. When it came time for Lisa to practice for soccer then Brad would be put into her backpack and was given the food Lisa had saved for him and when Lisa finished practice she would slip Brad into her bra and walk home. Lisa then went up to her room got clothes to shower and took Brad with her. In the shower Brad would be placed by her feet and when the soap ran down her leg to her foot Brad would use that to bathe himself. After the shower Lisa would lock the door to her room and start her homework, but while Lisa did her homework Brad gave her foot massages when he finished if he had finished and Lisa said that he could stop Brad could sleep if he had time. Then Lisa would put Brad in her slippers and go down when she was called for dinner and leave little scraps on her plate and when she took her plate to the sink she would take those scraps and give them to Brad when she got in her room. After finishing with her homework Lisa would watch YouTube videos and let Brad watch if he had been good that day. Then when Lisa went to sleep Lisa would put Brad a drawer or in her sock depending on how she felt.

Brad learned that if he followed this routine and did as Lisa said then he would be ok but the urge for him the escape and go home was still in him. He yearned for someone he knew to find him and take him to his family so they knew he was ok, but he knew that if he had managed to escape and someone else found him then he could end up in a situation that was worse than his current situation. On some day to taunt Brad she would go to someone that Brad knew and talk to them for a while, Brad could hear the conversation and wished he could call out and ask for help, but he knew that if he tried Lisa would make his life hell so he kept quiet and listened helplessly to the conversation. Lisa felt an overwhelming sense of power each day knowing that she controlled someone entirely she wished that she could have more but knew it was unlikely she would ever get anymore. One day Lisa wanted to test Brad to she if he had become used to his new life and decided to talk to Adria, Brad’s closest friend. “Hey Adria how are you handling the whole Brad thing with him disappearing?” Lisa asked Adria. “It’s actually pretty hard I miss him he was a good friend and I hope he’s ok, but I just want to know what happened to him.” Adria said with sorrow in her voice. Brad began to cry he knew that if he tried to get Adria’s attention Lisa would kill him, but he didn’t care and he began to scream and yell “I’m here Adria please help get me away from her!” Brad hitting Lisa’s toes and began to scream out even louder. Lisa squeezed her toes together putting Brad in great pain, but he wasn’t going to give up “Adria!” Lisa slipped up and said “Shut up or else” “What?” Adria said in disbelief. “Oh uh nothing!” Lisa said sweating nervously. “Adria!” Brad screamed. “Who’s that?” Adria asked looking around after hearing her name faintly. “Fucking idiot!!!” Lisa mumbled. “What?” Adria said “You better tell me what the hell is going on before I lose my head, first you say to shut up then you call me a fucking idiot!” Lisa knew that there was trouble now “Follow me” Lisa said and lead to Adria behind one of the buildings.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Adria asked while Lisa took of her shoe then her sock. “One word to anyone and I swear I’m going to kill him before anyone can find him!” “What are you talking about!?” Adria said. Lisa held Brad in a fist with his shoulders up showing. “Holy crap Brad!!!? You have him but how is he so small why do you have him!? Adria said and started asking Lisa which Lisa motioned her hand for Adria to stop talking.” “It doesn’t matter, but what does is do you want him to live or not. If you say one word about this to anyone Brad will never be found. So I suggest you keep quiet.” Lisa said. “Let him go!” Adria said trying to grab Brad. Lisa then tighten her fist and Brad let out a scream showing his pain “Lisa stop please let me go!” Lisa loosened her grip. “You see I could kill him and get rid of any evidence” Lisa said. “He just said to let him go he doesn’t want to be with you.” Adria said. “Well sucks for Home then doesn’t it?” Lisa said. The bell rang for the end of lunch and Adria said “Don’t worry Brad this will be over soon I promise. And Lisa when Brad is safe I’m going to kill you for this.” Adria said then walked off. “Adria no come back help me!” Brad said. “You should’ve kept quiet Brad now you're just in for some serious trouble” Lisa said.

Brad now grew full of fear knowing that his actions were useless, he also felt as if he had won Adria knew where he was and maybe she could save him. The rest of the day was hell for Brad. Instead of putting Brad in his usual spot Lisa said “Good luck for today you’ll probably need it now.” Lisa then dropped Brad into her sock and put her foot in then walked off. Brad was now regretting his decision even more now and wishing that he had kept quiet. Brad ended up under Lisa’s foot ever step she took put Brad in pain and it was much harder for Brad to breath. While in class Lisa would put pressure onto her foot knowing it would hurt Brad knowing he probably wasn’t strong enough to manage the pressure. When it came time for Lisa’s soccer practice Brad knew he wasn’t coming out of her sock until they got back to Lisa’s house. During the her practice Brad was sick, once Lisa started to sweat it made his current condition much worse. When practice was over Lisa walked home and went straight to her room and locked the door. She took Brad out of her sock and said “ I thought this was over little guy. I thought you accepted the fact that you’re mine now. But no you just have to cry for help. Well now you’re going to get it worse than you’ve ever gotten it before!” Brad knew that it had been a mistake but he knew that Lisa wanted to test him so he said “What did you expect me to do? You went to my closest friend and taunted me! Of course I’m going to call for help try to get her to notice me!” Lisa squeezed Brad in her palm quickly then stopped “Well you should have known better Brad now it’s time I break you for good” Lisa then moved Brad to her backside with one hand and used the other to pull her pants and panties back leaving an opening for Brad “No don’t do this please!” Brad yelled out but as soon as he finished saying that Lisa let go off him letting him fall into her ass.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the late release I was busy but don’t worry on Sunday or on Christmas I’ll release the next chapter which while be to forward the plot