- Text Size +

Pippin snored slightly underneath his book. He had grown bored of the tome and let it fall on his face as he slept in the shade provided by the giant lamp. In his sleep he fidgeted against his shirt, which was very slightly too large for him; clothes shopping for a one inch tall person could be very difficult. Today had been particularly unstimulating for the young man, who had little to do but read his specially-made book, which quickly became tiring. Many days were boring, left to his own devices from morning to evening, the sun slowly drifting through the sky and changing the shadows of the colossal spacious room he dwell in. Some days he would scale the side table he was on to get to the floor and wander around, but that proved more trouble than it was worth usually, especially when 'she' got home and needed to scour around lest she trod on him accidentally; and neither of them wanted that to happen. Indeed, most days he was confined to the wide surface of the side table and the adjacent armrest, nothing but his bookshelf, a giant box of tissues and a lamp present, although he used the base of the latter as a seat. This boredom was always worth it however, because when the time finally came around for her return, he was happy.

Pippin was woken from his sleep beneath his book by the sound of a giant closing door, and he knew who that would be. He instantly shot up, looking towards the entryway, keys dangling from the keyhole. It was Faye, his owner, returning from work. Her mature, curvy body was covered by a simple white office shirt with matching skirt and heels, her usual weekday ensemble. Her smiling face, framed by wavy black hair, grew in his vision as she made her daily b-line to the table. It was always the highlight of her day to see 'her little Pip' standing there in anticipation, to have someone at home waiting for her was always comforting. She scooped up the inch tall man and swiftly brought him up to her giant face, giving him a second to stand after the rapid upward acceleration. She puckered her lips and laid on the largest smooch she could, as was their traditional greeting. Pippin was enveloped by her giant warm lips, allowing him to feel the minutia of the wrinkles in great detail; the lines in the soft flesh tickling him. He hugged her kissing lips, absorbing as much of the love as he could. "How was your day sweety?" she said in her sing-song flowery voice, breathy, deep, and instantly inviting. 

"Same as always." he replied, which meant it was boring but about to pick up soon. 

"Well, just be patient. I'll only be a few minutes." she winked to him, placing him on the armrest of the sofa she had adjacent to his table and quickly stomping off upstairs. There would be more waiting for Pippin, hearing the older woman get changed upstairs as she did when she got home. This wait was always the worst of the day, even though it was so short it seemed to stretch on forever, likely because of how tantalisingly close she was. After the brief, painful minutes she returned, and her fuzzy-slipper clad feet muffled her swift steps to the ground floor. She had decided to don a soft grey sweater and comfortable pants; the sweater being her favourite due to its thickness and softness. Faye never dressed for just herself, as it would be Pippin that had to sit on whatever she chose to wear, and she'd be sure he was comfortable. The newly comfortable woman had the same calming smile on her face as she approached him again, collapsing onto the couch and making the whole gigantic structure tremble underneath her weight. Faye snatched up the tiny person from the rest with only two fingers and a thumb, dropping him onto her soft palm and wiggling her wide hips deep into the couch. Pippin sighed as he finally had a comfortable spot, her squishy palm hugging him as he sunk into the wrinkled surface. Faye smiled down at him, admiring how cute he looked in his traditional spot. They could finally spend time together - just owner and pet, although both of them had long since moved past such thinking in such suggestive terms. Faye flicked on the television, just to have some background noise as they sat together, tuning in to the news so they could at least stay informed. When the anchor was happily blabbering on she began to attack the young man with her fingers, gliding over him with her print detailed tips, tickling his tiny body gently with her fingers that were so wide they could only fit two abreast on him, long ways. She pulled up his baggy shirt and pressed into his belly with her smooth nail tenderly, both of them giggling as she did. He was very much used to the touching, he enjoyed being pet by her, and she enjoyed petting him, so naturally it was a thing they did together. For Pippin, the doughy pressure applied to him was like a massage, working away any stiffness with their surprising gentleness. Faye enjoyed 'seeing' his body through her tactile digits: his tiny limbs, soft torso and his adorable tuft of soft hair were all lovely to feel. They never needed to focus on their touching, being so natural they could just relax and watch the news as they toyed with eachother.

How long had it been? How many weeks had he spent with her now? It seems like it had been a lifetime with her, a lifetime of petting in front of the television and hugging in the dim light, which was fine by him. Pippin was under no illusions as to what he was: a pet. He didn't really care though, he loved Faye, his owner, and she loved Pippin, her pet. Faye was an incredibly caring and gracious woman, he could simply spend time with her and she would provide all the food, water, shelter... and protection that he would ever need, and for that he was eternally grateful. He rolled around, under her tender fingers, to be on his stomach. When he lay like this the warm flesh would seemingly allow him to sink further in, like a pillow that smelled of flowery soap. Faye could now rub her fingers along his back, which she happily did, along the one inch length of his tiny body. His shirt had such fine fibres, and it showed the impressive workmanship of such a creation. The room had been the deep blue of evening when she had arrived home, but now it was white, the white of the flashing television screen after the sky had gone pitch black outside. "Are you feeling hungry Pip?" she asked to the barely awake man in her hand, this petting always almost put him to sleep. She smiled as he blinked away his sleepiness and sat up on her palm. 

"I sure am." he laughed, his stomach had been quietly growling for a while now. 

"Well, let's fix up some dinner." she said. Pippin was dropped onto her sweater covered shoulder, the comparatively giant woman raising from her spot and walking into the kitchen. The tiny man held on to the fabric like reins on a horse, he knew very well how to navigate on a giant woman, how to combat her quaking, bobbing steps. When in the kitchen she took out all the ingredients she would need for a simple pasta dish, and Pippin watched from his high-up vantage point as she began to cook, slicing vegetables and stirring steaming pots. It was always interesting to see her at work, and he could sit for hours at a time as she went about her business, accompanied by her personal moral supporter. "Don't think you don't need to help." she giggled, dropping her pet onto the kitchen counter. Whenever possible he enjoyed to help her cook, it at least felt like he was helping instead of simply living off of her. The simple job he was assigned was to push the stalks of herbs she had laid out past the slicing blade of her formidable knife, allowing her to finely chop the plants. It was perhaps intimidating to be so close to the giant shiny blade, one that could very easily bisect his fragile body, but with Faye manning the weapon he knew he was in good hands. The adept giant chef would smile down to her little helper as he risked life and limb to help cut the herbs, and the best part was that he did it quite willingly. Pippin would help with a few more tasks, like sprinkling in the herbs to the pot and garnishing the meal when it was plated up, just a sprinkle of parsley to make it look nice.

Faye had prepared a serving for one, as Pippin's portion was negligible, and she took her seat to begin her meal. Past her plate, opposite her, was a small table and chair, on top of her much larger 'real' table. It was at this diminutive seat that Pippin sat with his own tiny plate and absolutely minute cutlery. His entire meal consisted of a thin cross-section of a single pasta strand and a minuscule spattering of meat and sauce, the spices and herbs dissolved in the boiling dish still providing the flavours for him; Faye knew how to cook. Faye was always very generous with accommodating him, and wherever possible she provided model furniture to make him as happy as possible, and at the dinner table was a must. They smiled to each other as they enjoyed their meals in silence, only occasionally chatting about their day. Pippin's was usually much less exciting, which was understandable, and he just enjoyed the beautiful sound of her voice as she talked about the drama at her office. They didn't need to always talk however, they could simply appreciate each other's company. "Thank you for the lovely meal Faye." Pippin said as he swallowed the last bite of his pasta, he always wanted to make it known that he appreciated everything she did for him.

"No problem sweety, I'm not the one that almost died while making it." she chuckled, the giant always enjoyed whenever he thanked her, she knew he was appreciative, but it was still nice to be told. 

"I knew I was in good hands." he replied, knowing what was coming next.

Faye snatched up the tiny thing, dropping him into a familiar palm. "Literally." she giggled, she still thought her joke was funny despite how many times she had repeated it, and Pippin just rolled his eyes playfully. "How about some dessert?" 

---

It always excited Pippin, seeing their dessert for the evening. On the special occasions Faye wanted to treat herself and her pet she would go all out, and this time she was having a slice of black forest cake. To Pippin, the slice was the size of a house, and exuded the delicious aroma of sweetness. He had taken off his clothes in preparation, as he knew how much Faye loved to play with her dessert. She smiled to herself at his cute, bare body; it was definitely not the first time she had seen him naked, but he looked so innocent and sweet in the nude. As he was suspecting, she picked him up with a pinch and dropped him on the sweet like a garnish, his naked body falling into the slightly cold cream dusted with delicious chocolate flakes, directly adjacent to the candied cherry. Being as small as him obviously made things difficult at times, but there were advantages - he could do things larger people could only dream of, swimming through desserts was one such dream. He scoffed down cream and flecks of chocolate happily, savouring the taste. He dug through the viscous white 'mud' to steal a few crumbs of moist cake underneath, gobbling them up quickly. The indulgent tiny needed to mind his intake so he didn't get a stomach ache, provided with basically infinite food he could easily overeat. Faye giggled at the sight of the boy swimming through the cream and digging through the mound of chocolate, he was definitely adorable. She took her spoon and sliced the brown triangular piece at the edge, inserting the delicious cake into her mouth. Pippin didn't mind, his owner was careful enough to not eat him accidentally, and in all the times he had done this he was still alive and decidedly not eaten. Both of them continued their treat, Faye carrying the plate over to the television to continue their watching. She took her meal slow, allowing Pippin to do as he wished before his time was up and his platform was all devoured. After his initial feast he simply lay against the candied cherry and watched the gigantic screen in peace, licking his creamy fingers occasionally, just to remind himself of the taste.

After several minutes of slow eating Pippin turned around, realising the edge of the cake was coming very close, and he wouldn't be able to stay for long. He dove into the cream one last time, smearing it around his body and taking nibbles of chocolate flake before he was scooped up into the metallic bowl of the spoon and turned to face the wide, soft features of the older woman. She looked at him in total infatuation, his adorable little body covered in cream and chocolate, sitting in her spoon so innocently with his messed hair and playful smile. He also looked at her in infatuation, the woman who cared for him, whom he trusted above everything else. Even as he knew what was coming next he trusted unerringly. Faye opened her mouth and passed the bowl past her lips, into her maw. Pippin was treated to the warm moist air of her pink and fleshy mouth, the twang of cake on her breath. His view inside her orifice was only for a few brief moments however, less than a second before the lips sealed shut. Like he was a piece of cake Faye licked at him, sucking off any cream as it dissolved in her saliva, cleaning him. The giant studs of the tongue danced across his body, wrenching out the sweet taste that covered him and making him sparkling clean. He was silently tickled in the dark, mouth shut so he didn't swallow any of the saliva that dripped off the tongue and flowed all around him. Finally, after a few warm, moist, muscular seconds the spoon, and him along with it, was popped from between the lips, allowing him to breath under the still gleaming eyes of the giant woman.

"You're very cute Pip." teased his owner. She looked at how his hair was matted with saliva, and his entire body was coated in a sheen of shininess, and it made her tingle. She supposed it was natural for something so small to be cute, but it was definitely true of him. 

"You're cute too, Faye." he replied, which was not an empty compliment, her face was soft and innocent, despite her occasionally lewd acts. With a smile Faye tipped the man onto her palm, only having to fall a short distance to her trampoline-sponge skin. Like he was an apple or piece of cutlery she polished him against her sweater to dry the sputum off his body, not minding the slight residue it would leave. With only a few drags across he was dry, and ready for a night of cuddling. She bent her hand slightly, forming the perfect crease for him to sit, lay or take whichever position he wished. Her other hand formed a tent to this one, holding him close so she could tickle and pet him whenever she wanted. With her shell formed, she brought him to rest in her lap, beneath her breasts in a cosy nook. Surrounded on all sides by tactile hand flesh, he curled up into a ball and watched the television through the aperture left for him, warmed totally by her body heat. "Thank you Faye." he said, which he meant. He was tucked so securely here that he felt, he KNEW, he was untouchable to any dreadful insects or rodents that would do him harm, all thanks to her. 

She couldn't hear his words all too well, the layers of cloth and flesh muffling his already weak voice. But she guessed at his sentence, and wanting to show recognition, pulled her hands out for just a second. She moved the tiny thing onto her two forefingers, pressing him into her cheek and nuzzling him back and forth. "It's okay sweety, I know you appreciate me." 

Pippin smiled at the silky feeling, patting her cheek with his palm. "Is there anything else I can do to show this appreciation?" he said in a suave tone, Faye rolling her eyes at his lewd insinuation.

"Maybe later, lets just watch the show." she giggled, tucking her hands back. She brought the ceiling her fingers formed down and resumed her petting, and Pippin was in no position, nor had any desire, to complain.

---

"I don't know honey, I'm sorry I got your hopes up earlier, I'm just really tired." she said apologetically to her pet, who had asked for a follow-up to her 'maybe later'. Their owner and pet relationship was unlike most, and doing 'private' things with each other was just a normal part to them. And Faye knew what came with owning a young man.

"That's okay, I understand." he sighed, trying to mask his disappointment. He didn't want to be rude, everything she had done for him he had no right to complain. "Is there something I can do?"

"No no honey, it's ok-" Faye paused, behind her gentle eyes was a developing thought. "Actually... I think I have a nice compromise." she purred. The giant placed Pippin onto the armrest, "How about you give me a nice massage, and in return you can wander around on my body! You always like that, right?" she winked, already undressing.

Pippin was becoming excited, it seemed they'd both get their wish. When the giant mature woman was naked, she lay on her stomach and retrieved her tiny masseuse, dropping him at her feet, onto her soft sole. "Work your way up sweety." she said in a sugary tone, excited to finally receive her pampering. Pippin massaged into the wrinkles of her foot, working out any stress on the slightly inclined plain, fighting through the creases of her instep. He suspected he wasn't doing too much, but he'd try his hardest, for her. She giggled at his hard-work on this sensitive part of her body, his tiny hands were ticklish but welcome. What woman couldn't appreciate a pampering foot rub? When he had been at it for a few minutes, he shifted towards her slightly harder heel, still soft, but firmer with thicker skin. He stood right at the apex of her foot, looking down at the ledge to her calf. Pippin could look across the entire landscape of her monolithic body here, so soft and curvy, silky and beautiful - and big, very big. He climbed down from her heel and began the trek across her calf, springy and firm underneath his feet, seemingly devoid of all imperfections except the occasional spot or freckle. Faye wasn't exactly the pinnacle of fitness, in fact she wasn't even 'thin', instead being a voluptuous and curvy older woman, but she still exercised occasionally, and her calves were shapely. This toning showed to Pippin, and it was always interesting to feel how her body could be so solid here, and so squishy in other places. The firmness of her calf gave way to the infinite suppleness of her thigh, so pillowy and velvet-like he could sleep quite easily; his body however wanted otherwise, much too aroused at the moment. Faye smiled, her foot-massage had been nice, if not... small, but of course it was the thought that counts, and now she had the privileged of feeling his cute little steps around her thighs. The full arena of her left thigh was impressive, and even here his feet were enveloped by the skin that sunk at his weight. If he hadn't had a job to do he'd gladly roll around on the sponge ground of this place, but instead he continued his travels. Pippin sat in the shadow of her monstrous behind in awe, it always amazed him how big and bulbous it was every time he saw it. It really was more like a hill than anything else, curving away above his head. Using his entire body he forced himself up the house-sized dome of her left cheek, scrambling up hastily so he could lay on the comfortable mass of squishy flesh. When he was high enough to relax and lay down, he couldn't help himself but to squeeze as tightly as he could into the ground and grind around. It was simply too tantalising, and Faye was just glad he was having fun. Forcibly he pulled himself up, he would have time later for his own fun, and he needed to show some appreciation. Rolling down the hill like a frolicking child, Pippin was on her lower back, the breadth and width of her back the most impressive 'plain' of her body. Pippin explored around the endless ridges of her pale back, being sure to rub and massage occasionally to make sure she was comfortable. She relished the feeling, it was simply too cute, her own masseuse with his tiny little steps, working tirelessly to heal her from her day at work; even when he was overcome with lust and dropped to the ground to grind into it she was happy, the tiny poking he provided always causing her to giggle. This compromise had been one of her better ideas yet.

Pippin pushed with all his might into the supple skin just below her neck, getting the final piece of her shoulder blade. Obviously he couldn't get all of the tennis court sized shoulder, but he had gotten as much of it as he could, and by the gentle snoring coming from the giant woman's mouth he had succeeded in relaxing her to the point of sleep. Finally, he could have fun to himself. He lay down, grinding against the soft skin of her back, her scent filling his nose. He knew she wouldn't mind him 'pleasuring himself' while she slept, even if she was awake she wouldn't find it anything but cute. "Don't think that's enough for you sweety." the apparently not slumbering giant spoke, her tiny surprised pet plucked from her back by two fingers. He was already very aroused and wouldn't need much help, in fact all it would take would be maybe a gentle touch from her. She flipped quickly onto her back, and with a single finger spread his legs, pushing him gingerly into her squishy nipple. He mounted it, hugging the very slightly erect thing with his legs and arms. Faye smiled, pushing his back and running a finger down the smooth surface, causing Pippin to burst instantly at the thrill. "There we go!" she cooed, happy he could have his release for today. Pippin collapsed forwards onto the nipple, allowing his head to rest. The giant soft woman shifted around on the cushion, sitting back up and putting her feet on the table, being careful Pippin was still riding her nipple. Like he was a plush toy in an arcade she pinched him up, smiling at his naked body; surely the poor thing was tired after all the love he had treated her to. She again rubbed him on her cheek, just to have a bit more affection and wake him up before dropping him onto her shoulder, close to her neck. Her wavy hair formed walls to his small enclosure, in the shade of her jawline and on the curve of her neck. He scuttled over to sit at the particularly soft and yielding crease of her neck, and he placed his head against the creamy perpendicular surface. 

"Thank you Faye." he said, sighing and snuggling against her.

"That's alright Pip, you know I want to have fun just as much as you." she said sweetly.

Pippin looked past her hair at the television, idly watching it together. He always savoured these moments, knowing that tomorrow he'd need to be patient again. He never dwelt too long on that however, he could always look forward to the evening and there was no use wasting that time in self-pity. "Faye, tomorrow could you leave the television on?" he asked innocently, most days the television was boring but he might as well surf the channels during his solitude. He knew he was able to work the remote, albeit with great difficult due to the buttons' size.

"Why would you want that?"

"Just to watch?" he said, he thought it was obvious.

"It's Friday today." she giggled.

"Oh." he laughed. He hadn't even realised, but now that he knew he felt even better. The weekends were appreciated by most, but for him even more, he could spend the whole time with her. "Are we doing anything?"

"I need to go to the store." 

"Can I come?" 

"Of course! I wouldn't want to go out if I didn't have you with me." she said as she brought her opposite hand up to stroke her pet, feeling his entire torso under a single finger.

Pippin hugged the fingertip that was stroking him, her arm crossed over her chest to reach him. "Can we put one of my pillows in your pocket again?" he asked, he already loved her pocket and with a pillow it was even better.

"Of course we can."

"Thank you, again." 

"I know sweety, I know." she said, patting his head gently. She was feeling affectionate at the moment, and allowed him to slide onto her palm, bringing him down, pinning him to her stomach and moving in for a hug. She crossed her forearms over her slightly pudgy belly, keeping Pippin tucked against her tenderly, and she was sure to have him be visible through the gap in her breasts so they could have eye contact. Pippin also spread his arms wide, to hold as much of the body as he could, as if he could wrap his arms all the way around. Faye snickered, breaking the silence. "You're nothing but a little bundle of free hugs, aren't you?"

Pippin smiled, he didn't object to the term at all. "What does that make you?"

"A giant bundle of free hugs." she replied with a wide smile. After a few more minutes of the silent embrace, the giant woman yawned, sucking in a large volume of air. "Are you ready for bed?"

"I'll go whenever you do." he replied, the woman responding by plopping Pippin into her palm, flicking off the giant glowing screen, raising from her seat and walking up the stairs to her bed.

"Do you want to sleep with me again?" she asked, receiving no response. She checked her palm, seeing in the very faint light he was already asleep. She grinned for the umpteenth time that evening; it seemed she'd be making the decision for him tonight. Indeed she made the decision, and Pippin would sleep very soundly while tucked against her soft stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you feel relaxed now :)