- Text Size +

After some time of chaotic, bouncing motion, the world grew still enough that, through the haze of the man’s sperm that surrounded me, I figured out where where I was. I could make out the fuzzy image of the shaft of his penis, his dangling testicles, even the pale, hairy columns of his legs. I was stuck underneath the head of his dick, the underside that no man ever bothered to look at.

Suddenly, there was another, nauseating burst of motion. Insignificant to him, I was sure, but even the tiniest wiggle of his cock was pure chaos to me. Then, trying in vain to blink away the translucent fluid that coated my entire body, I saw that the giantess was on her knees, her face right in front of me. I realized, in the split second that I could see it, that the giantess that had tortured me, whose insides I had thoroughly explored, was my innocent-looking blonde coworker, Kristin. 

And then she wrapped her mouth around the rapidly-softening cock of her lover. I was once again enveloped in darkness, only barely able to see the moist pink of her mouth and the white of her teeth. Her tongue came slithering up and slimed its way across the shaft of the man’s penis, its tip coming to an end at the head and pulling me off with the glob of fluid that I was trapped in.

I could see, through the mix of lubricant, semen, and saliva, as the man’s cock slid back out of Kristin’s mouth and her slips sealed shut behind it. Then she moved me, with the gallons of fluid that I was immersed in, to the back of her mouth, and, with a mighty gulp, swallowed me down.

I was pushed down her throat in a second, and landed in her mostly empty stomach. The walls, heavily wrinkled and slick with fluid, heaved and writhed at my entry, tossing me up and town and coating my body with acid.

I couldn’t feel the burn, though. My suspicion that I was invincible was confirmed as the walls of the giantess’ stomach beat at me in a futile attempt to digest me. There was a horrifying possibility that I could be trapped here forever, unable to die and unable to be processed by her body. I beat desperately at the walls, and they beat me back, knocking me around and slowly passing me further down. 

Eventually, though, I was squeezed out of her stomach, and spent the next few hours traveling through the giantess’ digestive system. I was unable to fight the inexorable current of her body, and carried along like mere food until, what felt like an eternity later, she finally passed me.

I was stunned, though, to find that Kristin turned around and fished me out, picking me up between her thumb and forefinger and washing me off in the sink. “I hope you enjoyed that,” she told me. “Because you get to do it again.”