- Text Size +

My eyes widened, and I drew a breath to put words to my shock. She knew? She knew the whole time? She knew that I had been her unwilling plaything, that I had been caught in her body while she made love? She knew that she had eaten me?

But, before I could speak, she put my body underneath the sink again. Even that meager flow of water was, to my tiny body, an incomprehensible deluge of water. The stream struck my body with force that should have shattered my bones, and her fingers held on to me even tighter, but I felt no pain. I was not even offered the release of death.

Even though I had sucked down gallons of water without consequence, I still coughed and sputtered pathetically, gasping for air, when she pulled me from the stream. But, before I could catch my breath, she stuck me under again. I had no idea how long this torture lasted.

When I was thoroughly cleaned, she popped me into her mouth without delay. I could barely process my transition from the cold torrent of water to the suffoccating heat of her mouth before she swallowed me right back down again.

I spent the next few days traveling through the giantess’ intestines, being slowly pushed through the dark, tight passageways of her body, surrounding by the rumbling of the muscles that moved me along, the sloshing of the intestinal fluids that surrounded me, and the constant, steady pounding of her heartbeat. At least a dozen times I was squeezed out of her asshole, cleaned off, and sucked right back down her throat.

It was never pleasant, and I never seemed to need food, water, or even sleep. I was awake, trapped in an eternal nightmare as I toured the massive woman’s digestive system, bathing in stomach acid without dying, breathing in thick fluids without drowning, and somehow able to see everything in a dim light that came from nowhere.

I lost track of how many times I was eaten before she finally decided she wanted something else from me. She never told me what it was, though. After cleaning me off, she just brought me down between her legs, her free hand spreading the lips of her labia and exposing the pink flesh beneath, and stuffed me clumsily into her vagina. 

I rode the tip of her middle finger deep into her body, and, when it departed, the flesh closed hungrily around me. Even at my tiny size, they hugged me tight, and, while I could gain some small amount of purchase against them, it would take a very long time before I would actually get anywhere, and, with the cold speed that she had inserted me, it was hard to tell which way I would have to go to actually get out of her body.

The walls here were damp, a pink color and a ridged texture that was quite different from the inside of her intestines. There was very little space here, as well; rather than being suspended in an inexorable current of digestive juices, I was held fast by the elastic walls of the giantess’ vagina. Pools and bubbles of fluid sat in what few empty cavities there were, leaving me soaked from head to toe in the discharge that coated the walls in a thin sheen.

Here, there were no muscles trying to work me in either direction, no sounds of sloshing fluids, just the thumping of her heartbeat, each pulse vibrating the walls ever so slightly, and the very clear, irregular pounding of her feet hitting the ground, her hips shaking back and forth with each step she took.

The heat, the fluid, the vibration of the walls and the much more present feeling of motion as Kristin walked around made the prison of her body feel even more alive than it had when she had been eating me. I had never been here in a situation where she was just going about her day, and it was terrifying.

I had to escape. Even being eaten was preferable to this. I started to push against the walls, squirming and kicking, desperately hoping that I was moving in the right direction, and that I wasn’t stimulating her enough for her to realize what I was doing, or, worse, enjoy it.

It took a great long while before I really started moving, and, fortunately, the giantess didn’t seem to respond to it. I slowly squeezed through the living, vicelike textures of the massive woman’s vaginal walls, with each inch feeling like a mile, and, after what felt like hours, I managed to push myself into a tiny little chamber.

My heart dropped when I saw the firm, smooth surface of the giantess’ cervix, glistening with fluid and with a tiny orifice in the middle, far too small for even me to fit through, and with a slight smear of blood in it. I was as deep inside of Kristin as I could get, and there was no way I’d be able to escape from here.

What I hadn’t noticed, however, as I had struggled in exactly the wrong direction of freedom, is that the walls around me had grown warmer, the heartbeat that beat at my tiny body had grown faster. The fluid that flowed from the walls was clearer, less viscous, and came in greater volume. The fact that the little chamber I was in even existed should have been warning enough, but I didn’t recognize the signs until it was too late.

Something absolutely massive slammed into my back, rolling me around chaotically between its hard body and the elastic walls of the woman’s vagina, and driving me hard right onto the woman’s cervix. It pressed down on me hard, seeking to drive me into the hole that I certainly wouldn’t fit in, and then it pulled away.

In the instant between when it was no longer pressed against my face and when the woman’s vagina closed up behind it, blocking it from view, I saw the purple, wrinkled head and narrow slit of a penis. I realized what would eventually happen, and, trapped in the viscous layer of fluid that coated the giantess’ cervix, I was helpless to do anything about it but wait.

Whoever Kristin was having sex with was truly enormous, to be able to push so forcefully against the very bottom of her vagina, but he had restraint as well. The head of the penis never struck me again. I just saw it thrusting in and out of the woman’s vagina, pushing the walls aside and sending a spray of Kristin’s own vaginal lubricant into the void that surrounded her cervix, then withdrawing and disappearing from sight with a squelching sound.

It didn’t take long for it to be all over, but Kristin and her lover both reached orgasm at the same time. I felt the vibration of her screams through the walls of her vagina, and, unbelievably, the opening to her cervix beneath me opened up slightly, sucking me down into it as the muscles surrounding her vagina seized up, pushing the cervix that now held me fast forward, right in front of her lover’s penis.

And then he climaxed. The spray of semen was like a firehose of white, striking me with such force that it drove me further into the woman’s dilated cervix. Suddenly, I was trapped up to my waist, and then the opening relaxed, clutching me with force I hadn’t believed possible.

Acting seemingly with malicious intent, the woman’s cervix pulled away from the head of the man’s penis at the same time, and then, when the next contraction of the woman’s orgasm came, it slammed back down on top of the man’s dick, driving me further in like a nail under a hammer.

The man withdrew a bit by the time Kristin’s next contractions came, and I was caught in a heaving mass of flesh, Kristin’s cervix bouncing up and down as her vaginal walls clenched tight. I was amazed that so much of her body could move that fast, but, realistically, it was probably no more than a centimeter or so of motion. 

By the end of it, I was still trapped, but drowning in a mix of vaginal fluids and semen. My arms and legs were pinned, held so tightly that I couldn’t believe that they hadn’t broken. I had been squeezed through every orifice in her digestive system, but nothing so far had held me this tight. The shallow breaths that I was able to take with such pressure were no more than the disgusting feeling of the hot, slimy bodily fluids running down my throat. I wished desperately that I could drown.

But I couldn’t. I could never die. I would just be trapped here until something shook me loose. But that came faster than I anticipated. After the orgasm subsided, the mound of her cervix started shaking up and down again, plunging me over and over, through the pooling fluid, towards the bottom of the fleshy chamber. Through the walls, I could hear her giggling, and each little laugh was accompanied with a soft clench of her vaginal walls.

I was shaken free almost instantly, flung from the walls that held me tight and driven down into the thick, viscous layer of mixed bodily fluids that coated the giantess’ insides. I was helpless to escape, and, honestly, was too tired to even try. I just lay there in the hot fluid, carried along with it as it the giantess’ every motion stirred it around. She continued to laugh occasionally, and the shaking of her vaginal walls pummeled me repeatedly and sent the mixture of semen and lubricant flowing anew. 

There was nowhere to go but down. I was carried along with the fluids through walls that had been stretched by the exercise they had just undergone. And, eventually, I found myself face-up in the damp cotton of her panties.

Not long after I had dripped out of the giantess’ vagina did the world around me start to shake violently, and suddenly there was light as she dropped her underwear to the floor. The damp cotton and the thin layer of fluid that had pooled in it clung onto me, and the movement didn’t shake me off at all, even as she picked up the panties and brought them up to her face.

Kristin saw me, there was no doubt, but she didn’t say anything. She just brought the wet crotch of her panties up to her face and licked me off, taking a sizable drop of fluid with me. I sat on her tongue inside her mouth for a moment before her tongue tilted back, I fell down into her throat, and she swallowed me down.

I never knew any other life since the first time I had found myself under the Kristin’s covers. She ate me over and over again, her intestines a living prison that never lost its terrifying heat and noise. The only time I ever had relief from that world was when she stuffed me into her vagina. Not long after that, I would be ravaged by a massive penis, left to lie in her lover’s slimy fluids until she decided to recover me, and then I went straight back into her stomach.

If I wasn’t caught in the middle of sex, I was being eaten alive. I spent the rest of my life inside Kristin.