- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Paige explains her intentions to Becca. Micro pussy entrapment/insertion, mouth play/soft vore, and the unfortunate trappings of story development.

Becca's slow return to consciousness meant that the ceaseless, mind-numbing pleasure had finally come to a close. The first thing she could really feel was a deep, profound soreness in her pelvic muscles. Everything below the waist screamed at her in exhaustion, the dull, deep-seated burn of a great workout but in places that she had never felt it before.

Her vagina still tingled. She could feel her own heartbeat down there, and each pulse was a brief throb of pain that made her grimace. Fuck. How long had she been mounted on that goddamn dildo?

Other senses came back slower. She was eventually aware of the heady stench of sex, filling her mind with a heat that belied the cool feeling of the air on her fluid-coated skin. The savory, almost fishy taste of the giantess' bodily fluids still filled her mouth. She smacked her lips and spat, a futile effort to clean her mouth of a taste that sank into the pores of her skin.

Fuzzy shapes and indistinct colors slowly resolved themselves into something distinguishable. The dark color of her new torturer's skin was the first thing she recognized, and her heart sank; her thin hope of having escaped this nightmare was dashed almost as soon as she had dared to feel it. 

Eventually, she was able to tell that she was lying on a soft, pink bedspread, the thin, black-haired goddess who had trapped her in that sexual nirvana looming over her. She sat cross-legged, naked on the bed, the rigors of her sexual exercise still evident on her face. Sweat beaded her forehead, and her flushed cheeks glowed through the dark color of her skin. She held something small, a soft white glow cast on her face. Was that her phone? When she noticed that Becca was coming to, she tossed it behind her, looked down, and smiled.

Last of all, Becca became aware of half-breathed moans escaping her mouth with every breath. She swallowed them down, suffering the persistent throbbing of her vagina in silence. 

What the fuck could she do? She doubted that she would even be able to walk, let alone try and run away. The giantess was still breathing heavy, recovering from the torture in her own way, but Becca could do nothing more than lie there, spread out like the fucking sex toy she was, on the matress and wait for her to determine how next to brutalize her.

That's all she was at this point, she realized with a sinking heart. A sex toy, a human dildo, a human condom, a living, breathing aphrodesiac to be used however her masters saw fit. She would have to endure this for an entire month, and she'd be lucky if she came out the other side with her sanity intact.

The giantess above her finally took a deep breath, and let it out in a giggly sigh. "Whoo," she breathed, scooching up a little closer to Becca. Her little motion rocked the bed profoundly. The tiny woman bounced up and down like a canoe in a hurricane, bedsprings creaking underneath her. Still, she could barely muster the energy to move, and just bounced helplessly with the motion of the mattress.

"I think you enjoyed that more than me," she said. Fuck you, Becca thought, though all she expressed was a slight frown. As an experiment, she tried to lift one of her legs, but it could barely hold its own weight, and collapsed back down onto the bed.

"Yeah, I've been there before. It's a load of fun, but that's the last you're gonna get of it for now." She sighed again, deep with satisfaction. "Oh! Where are my manners?" She leaned forward and, with one, massive finger, poked Becca in the nose. "My name is Paige. I'm going to teach you how to be tiny."

She had thought that a name would do her some good, but she didn't even feel like it had helped to resolve her hatred. Paige was still the black giantess who had cranked the dial on her sexual torture; her name didn't matter one way or the other. 

Paige reached behind her on the bed and produced what Becca recognized as her remote. God, she hated that thing almost as much as she hated this woman. With the remote in one hand, Paige reached down and scooped Becca up from the bed. Her stomach dropped as she flew through the air at a frightening speed, and found herself face-to-face with the giantess. Each of her eyes was bigger than she was, and she couldn't tear her gaze from those giant brown pupils as Paige's deafening voice echoed around her. "I'm not gonnna use you as a dildo right now, but you've got a lot of my body to explore."

With that, the massive woman shifted her grip, and Becca was hanging upside down in front of her face. The giantess lifted her up a little more and opened her mouth, and her hot breath washed over Becca. White teeth ringed a pink, fleshy maw, her tongue twitching and the darkness of her throat leading down to places unknown.

Terror lent her weary limbs strength, but it was useless. She struggled to the best of her ability, but it didn't stop Paige from lowering her tiny form onto her wet, hot tongue. Her fingers let go, and Becca got one last breath of fresh air before Paige closed her mouth.

In an instant, the outside world was replaced with the overwhelming heat and noise of the giantess' mouth. Her breathing was a steady wall of sound, her heartbeat a constant, booming pulse. The moment Paige closed her mouth, her tongue surged up, pressing Becca against her palate and writhing underneath her. It felt the curves and explored the taste of her flesh, determining if she was a morsel worth swallowing.

Becca fought with everything she had, which wasn't much against the massive bulk of muscle that was the giantess' tongue. Her weak punches and kicks hardly made a dent as Paige rolled her around and deposited her in her cheek.

Her mouth closed, and Becca was just barely able to pull her limbs clear before her jaw came slamming shut. Her tiny body was pressed helplessly against the hard bulk of the woman's teeth by the unyielding pressure of her cheek. 

But that only lasted for a few seconds before, without warning, she shrank yet again. Suddenly, she was microscopic, swimming in a pool of saliva between Paige's gums and her cheek. The woman's teeth were as tall as she was now, but she barely had time to process it before the purple monster of her tongue came slithering between her jaws and pressed her mercilessly against the giantess' cheek.

But, as soon as the tremendous pressure drove the air from her lungs, Paige's tongue shifted, moving a wave of saliva around, and Becca found herself swimming around in a pool of the hot fluid in the center of her tongue. Before she could even gain her bearings, Paige's jaws opened, and Becca fell, along with a seemingly infinite quantity of fluid, into her open palm.

The sudden transition from the heat and stench of the giantess' mouth into the outside world was so shocking that she didn't realize that she had been regrown until she was a full six inches tall again, coughing up spit into the massive woman's hand.

"You want to be eaten?" Paige asked, her voice almost painfully loud. "You are pretty tasty..."

Becca felt the giantess' fingers pinch her waist, and she was hoisted into the air to stare down at Paige's open maw again. This time, she squirmed and fought with everything she had, and it didn't make a lick of difference.

After a second's consideration, Paige closed her mouth, and lowered Becca into her other palm, still slick with saliva. "I'd show you what a full tour was like," her booming voice said as Becca fought to right herself, "But we don't have that time."

Paige's grip shifted, her fist wrapping around Becca's tiny body and bringing her in a whiplash motion up to eye level. She had faced those fiercely intelligent brown eyes half a dozen times in the last ten minutes already, but that didn't stop them from being absolutely terrifying.

"Here's the God's honest truth," she said. "I could use you as a Kegel workout or as a buttplug and there is nothing you could do about it. You deserve it, too, so we'll get to all that, but I think it's important you get a taste of your own medicine first."

Paige drew Becca even closer to her face, to the point that it was clear that her pupil was larger than her head. Becca couldn't help but recoil, but there was nowhere to go when she was trapped in the giantess' fist. "My boyfriend's coming over," Paige said. Her voice was so loud that Becca's squirming was nothing but a futile effort to cover her ears. But her hands were trapped. She just had to endure it.

"He's better. Better than anything you've ever felt, and I am going to enjoy it while you get to experience it firsthand," Paige said. "You're going to be jealous of what you did to Holly, and, when we're done, I'm going to start the real lesson."

Without warning, Becca shrank to the point that Paige's hand was an infinite field of flesh. Her fingers were mountains that stretched to the sky on a faraway horizon. The tiny layer of fluid in her palm turned into a pool deep enough for her to swim in. Then, the seemingly immobile monolith of her middle finger came crashing down with incredible speed and slammed into her.

The pressure should have killed her. She honestly would have sworn that it did, until she came to and found herself trapped, spread-eagled, in a thin layer of fluid as the world around her whipped by with terrifying speed.

She got brief flashes of the giantess' body. Small tits that hung close to her chest with the dark brown splotches of her nipples resting in the middle. A stomach that was tense with muscle despite her cross-legged, slouching posture. Dark brown, silky-skinned thighs that led to a crotch that was so smooth that it seemed like it had never worn hair at all. The heat of arousal darkened her groin, turning her labia almost black save where the wrinkly flesh just barely parted, offering a sliver of the bright pink flesh underneath.

Her left hand came down as well, spreading her vulva and turning the tight sliver into a wide pink petal of wet flesh, contrasting brightly with the dark skin that surrounded it. Becca had one last view of the intimate sight before she went rocketing towards it. The heat multiplied tenfold, and she was pressed mercilessly against the woman's vulva, her world replaced by an endless field of pink wetness.

Paige didn't move her around much, but each twitch was a mind-boggling blur of motion, soft flesh ripping across Becca's face. Finally, she came to rest in a tight pocket of flesh, pink skin surrounding her and the giant fingers of the giantess stretching into the distance just beyond. She just barely had the time to realize where she was before Paige pulled her left hand away, and her labia came snapping shut, replacing her view of the outside world with one of pink, wrinkly flesh stretching in every direction, pressing down on her from all angles and holding her helpless against seemingly infinite pressure and fluid.

Becca knew exactly where she was. She knew her own body enough that even the brief flashes she got of Paige positioning her were enough. She was right outside, right underneath the giantess' vagina, not fully inserted yet but close enough to be completely surrounded by fluid and flesh, subject to all the gross biological functions that most women only thought about when they took off their underwear and saw the stain in the crotch. If Paige just decided to finger herself, or even if someone gave her head, Becca might be spared, but, otherwise...

This was the worst place to be, Becca realized. She couldn't escape, and if the giantess decided to have sex, she would be at ground zero. And what had she said? You get a taste of your own medicine.

She cursed, fighting futilely at the tons of flesh that surrounded her. This was going to be miserable.