- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Paige and her boyfriend conspire to make Becca's life that much worse. Anal insertion, giant couple sex, and a little bit of dialogue.

God, the stench. Becca wanted to scream, but she didn't want to breathe. In the few moments before the man had slid her into the giantess, she had smelled it, a preview of what she was about to experience, wafting up from between her spread asscheeks. Nausea had set in even before her head was pressed against the tight black wrinkle of Paige's asshole, but she could never have known how bad it would be on the other side.

Oppressively hot, slimy flesh wrapped tight around her body, seeking almost to pull her deeper. She could feel the thick fluids on her skin, and her instincts told her to recoil, but there was nowhere to retreat to. The massive woman's heartbeat was deafening, the skin around her pulsing gently with every beat, veins clearly visible through the pale-pink flesh.

But nothing compared to the smell. It was foul. She gagged, squirming and twisting, but there was no escape. If anything, she just made it worse by disturbing the flesh around her. Every breath carried a hot, heady taste, and her own body wouldn't just let her hold her breath to avoid it.

She was vaguely aware of the motion of the giantess' body, of the fact that her legs below the knees were bent down as the massive woman's ass hit the mattress. The assault on her senses was so profound that she didn't really notice what was going on, and she didn't care. At least until the man, who had already spent the last thirty minutes torturing her, slid his dick into the giantess.

In her anatomy texbook, all the diagrams showed the anus and the vagina right next to each other. It was something she knew, but not something she had ever thought about. But now that little bit of biology was eminently, painfully clear. She could practically feel the ridges of the man's cock sliding over her face, pressing the walls of Paige's asshole up against her. The flesh around her, already tight, pressed down even harder, making room for the giant's bulk. Slimy fluid forced its way into her mouth, and the awful taste made her spit and cough ferociously.

When the man started fucking his giant lover, he did so with deep, deliberate strokes, and every one felt like getting run over by a truck. Over, and over, and over, and over again. When he picked up speed, it just got worse. Becca was held fast in her position, unable to move further into or out of the giantess' body by the sheer weight that pressed down on her. 

Paige's asshole flexed around her knees, with growing frequency and strength as the man drove in and out of her. Over the deafening pounding of moving flesh and rapid heartbeats, she could hear the massive woman moaning, muffled by the tons of flesh that surrounded her.

God, it was awful. Becca swallowed a mouthful of the slimy fluid that surrounded her, and immediately started coughing, but the driving force of the giant's dick forced more fluid into her lungs with every breath. It never got any better, and the stench, the taste of it never got any less sickening.

It was hopeless; all she could do was pray for a death that would never come. And to think that all this was happening because she couldn't resist fucking her boyfriend with a tiny passenger.

Eventually, the man finally finished. Had it been an hour? Two? Five minutes? All Becca knew was that the motion finally stopped, followed by a distant, but distinctly male grunt. Finally, he pulled his dick out of the giant woman, leaving Becca to stew in the horrible stench and slimy fluid of Paige's asshole.

It was awful. Fucking awful. But it was still relatively pleasant.



Paige lay there, her legs still spread wide, gasping in the fading glow of pleasure, barely even noticing the tiny woman inside her. Her boyfriend stood over her, triumphantly looking down at her like an artist would regard his masterpiece. She felt his gaze on her bare crotch, on the thin trickle of fluid that oozed out of it, and she let him look. Two runs in thirty minutes, and more orgasms than she could count. Fuck, he was good.

Finally, with a sigh, he collapsed onto the bed next to her, draping an arm across her chest. Paige didn't move, her legs still spread wide, but eyed his flushed face with a smile. 

"Oh, fuck," he breathed.

Paige's smile widened, and she giggled. She felt a bit more fluid eke out as she did, and the little woman seemed to struggle a bit. "Yeah," she agreed.

"Now what?" "What? You had this big plan for her."

"That wasn't enough?" "I've got her for a month, babe," Paige replied, her grin turning sultry.

Her boyfriend groaned, rolling onto his back. "Fuck. You'll wring me dry."

Paige rolled over on top of him, straddling his waist. She put both hands on his chest, feeling even more fluid drip out of her vagina. Christ, his flesh felt almost feverishly hot under her hands. "Come on," she said in a husky voice, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes. 

"Babe..."

She started sliding her hips up and down a little bit, savoring the feel of the tiny woman moving around inside her as she ground her crotch against his. He was soft, and she could barely feel even the slightest twitch. "Come on," she insisted.

Both of his hands clamped onto her ass without warning, and she froze, letting out a little squeak. He spread her asscheeks wide, and she let him, tilting her hips a bit to give him better access. His fingers found Becca's legs, and he pulled the tiny woman out carefully. Paige let out a subvocal moan as the shrunken toy left her body, and her boyfriend brought her up between them, holding her by the ankle.

"What do you think... what's her name?"

"Becca."

"What do you think, Becca? Should we go again?"

The tiny girl was hopelessly disoriented, a panicked look on her face as she tried to process the sudden shift in her surroundings. Paige knew that feeling; it only went away with practice. Eventually, she shook her head, her eyes wide with fear.

"That's two to one, babe," her boyfriend said.

Paige grabbed his hand, the one that held the shrunken woman, and shoved it down into the mattress. Her body followed, pressing up against his, their faces only inches away. "She doesn't count," she whispered.

Her boyfriend closed his eyes, though his contented smile didn't fade. "I can't, babe. Sorry."

Paige made a show of rolling her eyes, and straightened up. She brushed her hair back, then gave her boyfriend a grin, a little note to say that she wasn't really that disappointed. "Where's the remote?"

He reached back, his hand groping into a pile of pillows; apparently, they had tossed the remote about a little bit. Eventually, he produced the little box, and Paige eagerly snatched it from his hands. She pressed the 'clean' button, and, hand on the size slider, said, "Give her here."

He raised an open palm, presenting a four-inch naked woman struggling to get to her feet. Paige plucked her up between thumb and forefinger, then sized her all the way down.

"Seems like my boyfriend is tired," she said, speaking to the mote of dust between her fingers. She scooted back a bit, and lowered the tiny woman down to the man's cock. It glistened with bodily fluids, and she grabbed it and pulled back his foreskin. "See if you can't wake him up."

She placed the woman under the head of his dick, right on the thin tissue that ran down from his urethra, then rolled his foreskin forwards. The woman vanished under the soft flesh, and there was nothing left afterwards to indicate that she was even there.

Paige got up from the bed with a sigh. "I'm going to go clean up. Let me know if that works."