- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca learns that casual abuse is so much worse. Panty entrapment, and the barest hints of GTS blowjobs.

This was still just the first day. That's all Becca could think about as she lay, immobile, trapped underneath the unforgiving pressure of the man's foreskin. She had barely been at this for eight hours, and she already wanted to die. Did she really have to deal with a whole month of this?

The heat was incredible; she never seemed to get used to how hot it was. The only sound she could hear was the man's booming heartbeat, the only thing she could see was the dark skin of the giant's cock pressed up against her. Every breath came with a struggle against the pressure, and it filled her lungs with the hot, slimy mix of lubricant and semen that the man had carried out of Paige's body. 

She tried, briefly, to struggle, but realized immediately that her best efforts would not even budge the flesh around her. Worse, the thick, salty fluids that enveloped her kept her from gaining purchase against the smooth skin of the giant's dick. All her kicking and flailing did nothing but wear her out.

Fuck. Now what? Paige had put her here very deliberately, so she could only imagine that she had even more perverted torture in the works. She didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't stop her mind from speculating what new and inventive things that Paige could do to her.

She had already done so much more than Becca would have thought possible, and then there was that thing with the horse... She said she had promised not to, but who could say what would happen in a month? Just the idea of being fucked by a barnyard animal, no matter what size she was... And she'd have no say in it at all; she'd have to endure whatever it was until Paige got bored.

Becca kicked at the flesh around her, again, to no effect, and screamed in frustration. She was fucking tired of being helpless. She was a human being, goddammit, not a toy. But her fiercest struggles did nothing; it was immediately clear that there was nothing she could do, no matter how indignant she was. 

She lay back, furious at her helplessness. Then, at that moment, the man's foreskin drew back, washing her body in light and cold air. She twisted around, pulling herself partially free of the residual fluids, and saw Paige's mouth closing around her.

Becca screamed, but Paige had already clamped her mouth around the giant's cock. The massive woman's tongue slimed up against her back, pressing her against the flesh before it dragged her free. It all happened so fast. One moment, she was face-down against the dark skin of the man's penis, the next, she was rocketing into the air, Paige's tongue at her back, as the giantess' lips closed around her.

The last thing she saw, before she was plunged into the darkness of the giant woman's mouth, was the naked body of the man who had tortured her for the last hour. To her surprise, he was sleeping, his flaccid cock lying limp between his legs.

Then Paige's mouth slammed shut, enveloping her darkness, heat, and the stench of her spit. The giantess' tongue surged up underneath her, and, for one, terrifying moment, Becca thought she was about to be swallowed. She flailed wildly, trying to escape the darkness of the woman's throat behind her, but it was useless; Paige's tongue was ten times her size, anything that happened to her was only because the giantess willed it.

Then Paige's mouth opened, her tongue reaching out into the open air, and her thumb and forefinger reached up and plucked Becca off the wet, saliva-soaked surface. 

The motion was quick and dizzying. Becca got a glimpse of a dimly-lit bedroom, disheveled bedsheets, a naked man asleep, a naked woman standing, and then her vision was filled with the giantess' piercing gaze. Dark brown eyes, each larger than her, stared her down with a hungry expression.

Paige's lips twitched briefly into a smile, then she spoke. At this size, her voice seemed like the word of God, "So, what do you think?" she asked. "Inside or outside?"

Becca tried to get her bearings, flailing uselessly with her body trapped between the giantess' fingers. She barely even heard the question. Inside or outside?

Paige rolled her eyes and tossed Becca down onto the bedsheets. In an instant, she soared miles through the air and landed like a comet on an infinite landscape of cloth. She hit the surface so fast that it drove the wind out of her and left her gasping, smooth cotton seeming as hard as rock at that sped. She was only vaguely aware of the giantess, holding the size remote in her hands and staring down at her.

Then everything around her seemed to grow smaller. It took her a moment, coughing from the impact and trying desperately to catch her breath, to realize that the giantess had sized her up. Not much, only to three, maybe four inches, but it was miles above where she had been before.

Paige leaned down, her hand slamming down right next to Becca. The tiny woman fell straight onto her ass, staring up at the giantess' face in terror as she spoke again, "Inside or outside?"

"Wh... What?" she stuttered.

Paige rolled her eyes. Then her hand, with terrifying speed, scooped Becca up off the bedsheets and lifted her to the giantess' face. "I want to come," the massive woman said patiently. "So how are you going to do it? Do you want to be inside me or outside?"

Becca gaped. What the fuck... 

"God, you're useless," Paige decided. "Try it on the outside. If you can't, well..."

Paige opened her hand, and Becca was suddenly falling. Falling, falling, falling, seemingly forever. She saw the giantess' body pass by her, her smooth belly, her naked crotch, her thin legs, and then she hit the ground.

The impact made everything go dark for a moment, and, when she came to, she was gasping like a fish out of water, trying to catch her breath from the fall. 

The giantess stood above her, straddling her tiny body. She could see the seemingly infinite dark columns of the woman's legs leading up to the swollen lips of her pussy, the muscular folds of her ass. Even further above, past her tight, flat belly, were the sizable lumps of her breasts, big enough to hide her face completely.

It was one hell of a view. Then, with terrifying speed, the giantess leaned forwards, placing her hands on either side of her feet. She made eye contact with Becca for a brief moment, and gave her a little wink.

Oh, fuck. Becca realized what was happening just a second too late. She wasn't on the ground, she was lying face-up in a smooth, cotton hammock, and the giantess had a grip on either side of her. Becca twisted, and saw that she was lying square in the gusset of the massive woman's panties.

The moment Becca realized where she was, Paige pulled her underwear up, and Becca watched the giantess' crotch come flying at her with terrifying speed. In an instant, she was buried in the hot, soft flesh, the fresh air of the outside replaced immediately with the heady, fishy smell of the massive woman's pussy.

Overwhelming heat surrounded her, and she started to sweat immediately. There was no reprieve, though; hot flesh enveloped her entire body, pounding with the giantess' heartbeat. Becca squirmed helplessly, trying to grab a breath of cool, fresh air, but she was trapped. She was cocooned in wet, pink flesh, and every breath she took was thick with salty lubricant. There was no way for her to be more a slave to Paige's pussy.

The giantess took a step forward, and her entire world shook; Paige's hip lifted up with her leg, and Becca felt the motion like she was strapped to the underside of a roller coaster. Then Paige's foot hit the ground with a deafening boom, the force rippling up through the giantess' flesh and shaking Becca's entire world.

The next step followed immediately after, before Becca had even recovered from the first one. The motion was rapid, irregular, and, combined with the overbearing heat and stench, she started to feel a little nauseous.

She had been here before, with Holly, and that giantess had given her the same task. She had failed then, and she had no idea how she would succeed this time. With her face buried so deep in Paige's vulva that all she could see was the pink flesh hidden beneath the dark folds, she had no chance of finding her way around. Even worse, the pressure exerted by the panties at her back, and by the flesh around her, made it almost impossible for her to really move. She couldn't imagine how she would stimulate the woman to orgasm in this spot.

She was still outraged at how helpless she was, and she didn't really even want to try. She didn't want to give the giantess that satisfaction. A month was a month, and it would be miserable if she did what this massive woman wanted her to, or if she was just used as a helpless toy the entire time. She could at least get something out of having held out for the whole awful experience.

The arrythmic pounding of the giantess' gait suddenly cut short, and she heard the woman's voice, far above her, shouting to be heard through the tons of flesh that surrounded her. She felt it in the vibration through Paige's body more than she heard it. "Hey!" she demanded. "Are you even trying down there?"

Becca offered a savage kick in response, but she couldn't get any decent leverage. Her foot just slid between the massive woman's labia and stuck there. The giantess' response to this was muted, barely audible at all, "Well, you know what'll happen if you don't..."

Fuck. Fuck this. "Fuck you!" Becca screamed. Or, at least, she tried to scream. When she took a breath, she drew in more fluid than she expected, and was reduced to a violent coughing fit for the next minute. Paige started walking again while she sucked down and hacked up bodily fluids, and Becca finally got control of herself, punching and kicking futilely at the spongy skin that surrounded her.

When she tired herself out from thrashing around in fluid-soaked, quicksand-like flesh, she just lay there, breathing the slimy lubricant and not even caring, her body twisted around at awkward angles. You know what? she thought. Fuck you, and fuck your twisted shit, bitch. 

The sentiment was fine, but there wasn't much she could really do. She wasn't about to squirm her way to freedom, and, even if she did, she would just fall to the ground, and Paige would scoop her up as she lay gasping from the impact that followed the fall. Her fury at her helplessness just kept her rage alive and impotent. 

After a few minutes, when she had finally caught her breath and started trying to push herself into a more comfortable position, her world was flooded with light, and a blessed gust of fresh air washed across her face. She twisted around, and saw the giantess' ebony fingers reaching down past the elastic waistband of her panties to grab her head.

In a dizzying blur of motion, Paige ripped Becca out from the crotch of her panties and brought her tiny body right up to her giant face. Becca was completely overwhelmed by the sudden transition, but the giantess gave no time for her to recover. Her face was quite level, and her voice lacked expression, but the words she spoke sent a shiver of fear down Becca's spine.

"Time's up."