- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which the training quickly begins to take effect; seven full days may not even be necessary. Continuing with the orgasm torture, vaginal insertion, and giantess masturbation.

Becca struggled constantly to keep her grip on her senses, to maintain her view on what was going on in the world around her, even if it was just the pulsing, lubricant-soaked interior of the giantess' vagina. But pure, electric pleasure assaulted her entire body, and it was impossible to maintain her focus.

She had brief, exhausted moments of lucidity, but they were short-lived. A sudden, violent wave of orgasm would take control of her entire body, and she would be blind to both space and time until she recovered, seemingly hours later. And, even then, a relentless, pulsing force of unrelenting pleasure quickly stole away her senses, She kicked, she squirmed, she screamed, but nothing could stop the constant pressure of ecstasy that seemed to push in from every direction.

Focus, girl. Focus. It's your body, take control, push it back, just... Oh, FUCK!

Her legs twisted together, her back arcing as another orgasm seized her entire body. She fought it, clenching her fists and grinding her teeth, but her body's imperative wouldn't be denied. When she regained control, she let loose a frustrated scream. Come on! Get control of yourself! You're a person, not a sex toy!

She reached between her legs and tugged on the cord, but even that tiny motion of the vibrator inside her sent a spike of pleasure through her body. She suppressed it as best she could, focusing on her anger at how Holly, and now Paige had treated her, stoking her fury to keep the pleasure at bay. It worked, just barely, but the relentless vibration built up the ecstasy until it would not be denied. Her vision blurred with tears, her fingernails digging into her palms, as another climax sent every limb quivering like she was posessed.

By the time her senses recovered, her whole body shook with sobs. "Please, stop," she begged, to the giantess, to nobody, to her own body. "Please... Just... Oh! Oh, fuck!"

Another orgasm hit her, and it hit her hard. Her right hand shot unbidden to her breast, pinching at her nipple, at she hated herself for it. By the time she managed to pull her hand away from her tender nipples, the orgasm had already passed.

Christ, how much more of this? Did she even have a choice here? She had always thought her orgasms were purely mental, that she had to put herself in the right place to finish. But she couldn't push this unadulterated pleasure back even if she tried. What was wrong with her?

Another climax hit her. Both her hands were on her breasts immediately, twisting her nipples hard, mixing the tiniest bit of pain into the seemingly limitless pleasure. Every muscle from head to toe tightened, and she couldn't breathe deep enough to let out the scream that her body demanded of her.

Don't fight it. 

She thrashed in the throes of climax. Who said that? The words were crystal clear, but they seemed to come from everywhere. With the tons of flesh surrounding her, it couldn't have been the giantess, not and still sound that clear, so who was it? Did she even recognize that voice? Was it her own voice? Was it her mind?

She fought the rising pleasure with only a token effort, letting the ceaseless vibration push her into the next climax. In that moment, she went briefly blind to the heat, the pressure, the seemingly endless field of pink of the giantess' vagina.

Enjoy it.

Ohhhhhhh.... fuck..... She came to, briefly, with one leg at an odd position. She had kicked, rather forcefully, without even intending to. The elastic flesh that surrounded her body had absorbed the motion like quicksand, but the vibrator's cable had tangled around her leg. She didn't have time to right herself as the pleasure built again, and her entire body was seized in the grip of orgasm.

You can't escape it. It'll be worse if you fight it.

That voice... She didn't know where it came from, but it was right. How long had she been fighting these orgasms? A minute? A day? A year? She was immortal; tender nipples, sore vagina, none of it mattered. All that measured was the pleasure, and the brief trips to normalcy that she made between climaxes. She could handle that, couldn't she?

Another orgasm grabbed control of her body, and she didn't fight it this time; she felt a scream rip its way from her throat, but she didn't care.

 

 


Paige left the little girl to her own devices, and carried on about her life as if she wasn't even there. Becca continued struggling, stronger and more resiliant than she expected, ignoring very pointed contractions of Paige's pelvic muscles, but the larger woman could suppress the pleasure of the constant stimulation.

At least, she thought she could. But, when she slept, she could barely stay down for three hours before she jolted awake with a pleasured gasp, all her muscles sore and her crotch soaking wet. She had come in her sleep, she was sure of it. She changed her soiled underwear and lay back down on her back, hoping that the extra pressure would calm the girl down, but it still took more than an hour for her to fall back asleep.

She awoke again, an hour before her alarm, with her chest heaving and a massive wet stain in her panties. Fuck, she had climaxed again in her sleep. She used to be able to sleep through the night with a squirming toy inside her; either this tiny girl was especially lucky, or she was getting rusty.

"I hope you're happy," she said aloud, rolling out of bed with a groan. No falling back asleep now, might as well get an early start on the morning routine.

Her underwear, the second pair of the night, she noted, were already ruined, so she masturbated in the kitchen as she waited for the coffee to brew. The tiny girl's thrashing inside her body helped her along quite a bit, and she fell against the counter, gripping the edge with white knuckles.

As her bare chest heaved; she rarely slept with a bra on; it did occur to her that she had come twice overnight, and she still felt compelled to seek release. Was this tiny woman inside her going to keep her this horny the whole time? She could handle that, but it definitely would get messy.

She could still feel Becca inside her, her limbs thrashing about involuntarily amidst the throes of limitless pleasure. She envied the tiny girl a bit, but, though her memories of days spent lost in ceaseless bliss made her warm inside and put a naughty half-smile on her face, they probably didn't help keep her sex drive at bay.

Fuck, this was going to be annoying. Sure, it was going to be frustrating to put up with the constant stimulation when she had shit to do, but, even worse, the only real release she could get was rubbing herself off. Still bleary-eyed from having just woken up, she had already been horny enough to masturbate once, and, despite that, all she wanted to do was dive back into bed and wake her boyfriend up by wrapping her thighs around his head.

Holy shit. When she had properly broken this girl, she was going to do terrible things to her. She'd teach her everything she knew in twenty-four hours. She'd spend an entire day in bed with her boyfriend, and take every hour, from morning to night, to show Becca everything there was to know about her new job.