- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca finally internalizes her role as a sex toy. Vaginal insertion from the GTS perspective, and panty/underwear entrapment.

    Paige knew, from the behavior of her tiny toy, that she had already succeeded in breaking the little woman. Little Becca would want nothing more than sexual excitement, and she would be happy to accept the vicarious reward of bringing her mistress to orgasm. Now she was in the test phase; if the shrunken girl was able to maintain that attitude for more than a few days, then the process was complete. If not, then Paige would have to shove the vibrator inside her for a few more days to stew in that enviable world of limitless pleasure.

    She'd only ever had to do the second breaking phase once. She did not doubt that her new toy, or, to be more accurate, her new coworker, would capitulate after the first. This moment was when she tested that theory, where she introduced the woman to her new job and determined whether she was ready for it.

    Becca didn't know it, but she was in the middle of the job interview of her life.

    Paige pushed the tiny woman feetfirst into her vagina, then laid back on the bed, waiting to see what she would do. She had felt the sloppy struggles of a toy trying to escape, and she had felt the more deliberate motions of an amateurish prospective coworker trying to please her. She knew the difference, and now was the moment of truth for her aspiring new coworker.

    Shortly after she laid back to wait, she felt something brush forcefully against her G-spot. She couldn't stop her entire body from tightening up, her hips rising slightly off the bed at the sudden pang of pleasure. She managed to hold back the moan, but fat load of good it did her with her subject buried inside her body.

    Her body's involuntary response was clear as day to the shrunken woman, and Becca redoubled her efforts. Paige felt the surge of motion inside her, and tried to harden herself against it, but the little girl was too close to her most sensitive parts. Only seconds later, another wave of pleasure took control of her body, leaving her gasping for breath, her hips squirming around on the bed.

    "God, girl..." she whispered, caught in ecstasy. Then there was another forceful push against her G-spot, and she uttered a curse through clenched teeth. She rolled onto her side, legs pressed together, both her hands pressed up against her crotch. She drew deep, desperate breaths, trying to hold back the building pleasure.

    But the ceaselessly squirming toy inside her would not be denied. As she lay there, trying to regain control of herself, the shrunken woman shoved herself up against her G-spot, over and over and over again. Paige's gasps turned to screams as the pleasure built and built. Her entire body tightened up, straightening into a line, and she felt her pussy clench with a will around the living toy.

    But there was no stopping it. Only seconds later, she came. Her body broke like a guitar string, her back arcing, toes curling, face contorted in pure pleasure. Every muscle from head to toe siezed up in the throes of orgasm, leaving her gasping desperately for breath that would not come.

    She could have died in that moment and been happy, but it came to an end quickly. She heard herself, as if from outside her own body, moaning desperately in pleasure as she came down from the height of orgasm. Her body writhed around, her pelvic muscles clenching helplessly against the tiny woman inside her.

    Finally, she regained control of her senses, and felt the tiny woman still struggling inside her pussy. In the afterglow of her climax, the stimulation was entirely too strong. Moaning in desperation, she spread her legs and slid her fingers into her vagina, seeking out the tiny woman. Even that little penetration was enough to make her gasp, but she couldn't stand one more moment of Becca's ceaseless writhing.

    She managed to close her fingers around the tiny girl's torso, and dragged her out into daylight. She did it as slowly as she dared, but it still elicited a sensual gasp from her overstimulated body. You lucky bitch, she thought. You enjoyed this for a week, and I can barely stand it for ten minutes.

    She was a wreck, and she knew that she couldn't afford to show herself, not in this state, not at this stage of the process. She dropped the woman onto the bed, then scooted forward, bowling her over under the muscular steamroller of her ass.

    She felt the hard, struggling body of the shrunken woman under her right asscheek. She was happy with her there for now, but her time was limited. She wasn't a torturer, she was a teacher, so she had to make a lesson out of all of this.

    Paige wiped her face and brushed back her hair, trying, in the few seconds she had, to make it look like she hadn't just experienced the orgasm of her life. No time for mirrors or selfies, she just had to trust that she had it right.

    She scooted backwards, freeing Becca from underneath her ass, looked down at the tiny girl, and said, "Hey, you did good!"




    The giantess' weight lifted off of Becca as abruptly as it had come crashing down on top of her. It had happened so quickly that she was almost sure that it had been an accident, but how could Paige forget about her? She had brought the giantess to an orgasm so powerful that she could feel it from within her pussy. And then she had just forgotten her underneath her ass?

    Becca had done odd things in the wake of an orgasm, too, she supposed. Maybe Paige had her own weird quirks. She'd try not to read too much into it.

    The giantess was an infinite wall of brown flesh. Becca lay, soaked in slimy vaginal fluids, between her thighs, themselves the size of redwood trees. She could see the smooth texture of her skin, the bumpy surface of her clean-shaven crotch, and the thin sliver of pink that protruded from between her labia. The whole mess of it was absolutely soaked in fluids, glistening and radiating heat from the sexual experience. She could even see the little spot of fluid on the back of the woman's thigh where she had rolled over Becca just a second ago.

    She had been inside that barely a minute ago, but she couldn't help but see it as an inviting, warm embrace. A voice inside her told her to rush in and try to get deep, deep in there, but she knew that Paige had pulled her out for a reason. She didn't really want to invite any punishment from the massive woman.

    The massive woman leaned forward, and Becca watched in admiration at her abdominal muscles flexing underneath the dark, slightly sweaty skin. She brushed ebony hair out of her face, her face noticably flushed, and smiled that smile of a woman pleased. "Hey, you did good!" she exclaimed.

    Becca beamed, and wiped a drop of fluid off of her forehead, unconsciously mirroring Paige's motion. The giantess straightened up, looking down at her over the mound of her breasts, and continued. "I think you've got what it takes, but I can't have you doing that all the time, okay? I've got to go to the store, do you want to come with?"

    Uncertain, but happy that the giantess was happy with her, Becca nodded. The massive woman let out a deep, pleasured sigh, the afterglow finally wearing off, then tossed her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

    To Becca, the motion was tremendous. Her train-sized legs flew over her head at an incredible speed, and then her titanic body sprang up off the bed, traveling hundreds of feet in an instant. With her weight removed, the bed sprang upwards, and Becca, partially distracted by watching the graceful, sinewy motions of the black giantess, lost her footing.

    Paige went over to her closet, her ass flexing and jiggling with every step, and started digging out clothes. Without even looking back at Becca, she said, "You decide how you want to go."

    It took a second for her to realize what the woman meant, but the moment the first piece of clothing sailed over her shoulder and nearly struck Becca in the head, she realized.

    A tight cotton t-shirt, a pair of pink ankle socks, grey boyshorts, a matching sports bra all flew at Becca in a few seconds, barely missing her. The black athletic pants that came last actually did hit her, and she had to spend a minute getting out from underneath them.

    She noticed, as she struggled from underneath the soft fabric, shedding most of the lubricant that was still on her body, that the pants had pockets on the side. Nice.

    When she emerged, she saw Paige standing over her, still naked, her hands on her hips. "This is part of it," she explained. "It's not all sex, all the time. A lot of time you just have to wait. You don't always get the choice of where, though."

    Becca looked at the clothes scattered around her, realizing the breadth of her options. She could spend the rest of the day against any part of Paige's body that she wanted, on one side of the fabric or the other. None of the clothes seemed like they would offer her much room to move around, so she'd have to pick a comfortable spot.

    She entertained the idea of making it about sex and picking the center of the woman's panties. The heat and the smell permeating her entire life, lying in a position of control where she could, if not actively try to bring the woman to orgasm, at least keep her hot and bothered. But, like Paige had said, it wasn't all sex, all the time. Trying to make it that way might bother her and actually turn her off.

    Her eyes scanned up and down the giantess' body, trying to imagine being up against every part of it. Pressed into the silky smooth dark flesh, absorbing the heat and the scent of her. Did she want to be in facefirst or get the chance to see the thin shadow of the world through the fabric?

    She ultimately walked over to the boyshorts and stood in the middle of them. "Really?" Paige asked her, crossing her arms over her chest.

    Becca nodded, "Right on your ass," she said, slapping her right buttcheek in case her tiny voice didn't carry to the massive woman.

    Paige nodded. "You got it," she said. She grabbed the panties off the bed and slid them on, eyeing the shrunken woman with a sultry smile. With a snap of the waistband, she tightened the underwear against the curve of her body, the crotch darkening slightly as it absorbed the fluids from her pussy. Then she picked Becca up off the bed, holding her upside-down by the ankles.

    Becca was moved at a dizzying speed across a seemingly impossible distance. She wasn't really able to get her bearings until she was looking down along the curve of the woman's back, staring down at the waistband that Paige had pulled open with her offhand. She realized with a start that the giantess wasn't going to be careful about where she put her; she was holding her waistband open by the center, and the only thing Becca could see was the crack of her ass. That was not where she wanted to be.

    No time to struggle, though. The giantess let go and Becca tumbled facefirst down into her panties. She bounced once off the springy flesh of her ass, sprang back off the elastic of the panties, and wound up nestled upside-down right underneath the curve of the woman's left buttcheek, a body length above where her butt met her leg, and just outside of arm's reach of the crack of her ass.

    She managed to twist herself around so that she was facing outwards just before Paige let go of the waistband. The grey elastic fabric rushed at her immediately, wrapping around her with a snap and pressing her relentlessly into the soft, muscular flesh at her back. If the giantess had been wearing a thong, she wouldn't have been covered, but she was close enough to the danger zone, or so to speak, that a pair of cheeky underwear would have caught her.

    She could see the world relatively clearly, though upside-down, through the fabric. It squeezed against her even harder as the giantess leaned forward, and then she pulled up the athletic pants. The extra layer of fabric darkened her view enough that she could only make out shapes, and the form fit pressed her even tighter into the giantess' ass, sealing her prison.