- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Paige introduces Becca to her real job. Blowjobs, vore, insertion, couples sex, and a tiny bit of plot.

    Paige remained bothered by the jerk who had grabbed her ass in the supermarket for far longer than she should have. She knew that she should have forgotten about it already, but she couldn't. She made a livelihood of accepting, of being a part of strangers' sexual kinks. She had been inside more people, both men and women, than she could count. There was no call for her to be offended this deeply, especially after she had sent the man scurrying away.


    She decided to chalk it up to the fact that she wasn't in 'work mode,' or so to speak. She knew already that her job required a different mindset than the in-the-bedroom, curtains-drawn 'in the mood.' It wasn't an eagerness to explore new things for sexual gratification, it was a willingness to accept whatever happened to her, and a presence of mind to guide an uncertain customer along. But, while blissfully living her own life, she was nowhere near that kind of mindset.

    If anything, with Becca riding in her panties, she was in the opposite mode. She was in power, the goddess who had another person under her total control. It was a position she rarely was able to enjoy, and that anonymous asshole had come along to rudely remind her that, no matter what she did, she was still a woman in a man's world.

    Her first impulse was to take her frustration out on Becca, trying to find a way to blame her, and her conspicuous spot in the seat of her pants, for what had happened. But she knew, deep down, that the shrunken woman couldn't be blamed for the inexcusable actions of an anonymous pervert any more than Paige herself could. Punishing Becca for it would only be counterproductive, especially since she was, notionally, trying to train her to be a willing employee of X-Mart.
   
    Paige knew that, if she wanted to groom a new colleague, punishment was not the thing that she needed right now. At this stage, she needed reinforcement. Empowerment. Becca needed to learn that pleasing her giantess, being ready to fulfill her every whim, was a good thing, and rewards would follow from doing so. For Paige, the rewards were strictly monetary, but her experience had shown that the promise of a paycheck did nothing for prospective new employees.

    She tried her best to put it out of her mind on the ride home, seeking to recover her sense of domination by enjoying the feeling of the shrunken woman trapped under her ass as she drove. It worked. Mostly.

    The rest of the day was uneventful. Paige rarely interacted with
Becca, no sexual torture or humiliating punishment, barely even a passing word. That was deliberate. It was part of the lesson that, with rare exceptions, a good amount of time the job would be spent not really doing the job. More importantly, it helped to normalize an objectively extreme existance. Deprive the trainee of a normal person's reality, and they learn to accept their new reality.

    This was crucially important. She had to accept that her life as a shrunken sex slave was normal, or it would all come crashing down. This being a college town, the more brutal parts of the job were much more common. The Greek houses often put in long contracts that could be very demanding, much like the one that Holly had been on before Becca so clumsily hijacked it. Even better, there were plenty of bars and concerts with Bacchanalian revelry in the back room that would be a long, noisy, and fluid-filled night for the shrinkee. Paige was a frequent attendee of those; exhausting though they may be, they paid exceedingly well; but Holly was not comfortable with being a shrunken, more or less helpless member of such a chaotic, lawless party.

    Becca, however, wasn't going to have a choice. After the lull, around a day, maybe two, Paige was going to take on one of those jobs, and the partygoers were going to get a two-for-one deal. It would serve a dual purpose. It would reinforce her perspective that what she was experiencing was normal, and it would train her how to do her job as a shrunken toy. If she performed well, if the training took like Paige wanted it to, then she would be done with her.

    If not, then she still had time for another few days to break the woman. But Paige suspected that that would be unnecessary. She had already done so much that had broken better people; Becca would be a willing and eager employee by the end of the week.




    "Check it out, guys, they're here!"

    A cheer went up in the tiny room. At first glance, it would have seemed like a throwaway sex scene from a low-budget HBO miniseries. Topless women, wearing nothing but their revealing panties, were sprawled across the room with men who were almost completely naked but for their underwear. In a few cases, their flaccid dicks flopped out, practically inviting the women to suck it. Paige had to admit that, in another time, she would have taken the opportunity.

    A closer glance revealed an even more intimate reality, far beyond that of paid television. There was a man and a woman sprawled across a crouch, their limbs inseperably tangled, but his hand was clearly deep between her legs, and the look on her face showed that he was doing a great job. There was a woman who, bare-chested, had her face buried in a man's crotch, her head bobbing up and down in one of the most aggressive blowjobs Paige had ever seen. The man had his back against the wall, hands gripping her head white-knuckle tight, and legs clearly struggling to keep himself upright.

    It was a party that Paige would have willingly thrown herself into, but she was here on business, not pleasure. About half of the faces in the room turned to her when she entered, and the other half were too busy with their... business. Some of that business involved bumping uglies, but a decent amount involved pills and powders. "Hey everyone!'' she said cheerily. Her voice was lost almost immediately to the din of the music.

    She reached into her bag and produced a remote. It wasn't hers, it was Becca's. "Guess what?" she asked, raising her voice to make it heard. A few more heads turned her way. Comfortable with the attention she had, she pulled Becca's naked, squirming body out of her bag as well. "It's a two for one deal!"

    Another cheer went up. She tossed Becca onto a couch occupied by a woman who was about to pass out, wine in hand. The drunk woman looked at the shrunken girl, and waved cheerily before her head lolled back and her eyes fell shut. Becca's face was too small to read her expression from that far away, but her body language was of complete confusion, if not abject fear.

    "Oh, have a little fun," Paige said at her, even though she knew that the shrunken woman couldn't hear a word she said. She passed Becca's remote to the nearest hand that grabbed for it, a black girl wearing nothing but Crocs and a ball gag. She raised an eyebrow at the getup, and gave a look that prompted a low chuckle from those who were still paying attention to her.

    Then she produced the second remote, her own, and cast the bag to the floor. "Who wants it?" she yelled. A few hands went up, and she tossed the remote like a frisbee at the the densest cluster of hands.

    She wasn't sure who caught it, because she shrank to the size of an ant as soon as it landed. A second later, a giant came stomping up towards her, his footsteps shaking the ground. His surprisingly hairy body towered impossibly tall over her, but her eyes drifted towards his impressive dick, which swung loosely between his legs. When he came to a stop over her, hands on his hips, it continued to swing back and forth for a second, the fluids that coated it glinting in the dull light.

    Oh Christ, she thought. He bent down to pick her up, his thumb and middle finger closing around her like massive walls, and the world spun as she ascended unbelievably quickly. This was her kind of party. She could only hope that Becca would have as much fun as she did.



   Becca had no words to describe her feelings. The noise, the stench, the pure, unmitigated chaos. It was overwhelming. The writhing motions of a naked crowd packed so tightly together that she couldn't tell where any one person began or ended. It seemed impossible to her that anyone could actually enjoy this.

    The shock as she was torn from Paige's bag and into the brightness of the outside world. The panic as she was tossed carelessly through the air. The fear as she looked up at the hungry-looking, drunken giantess in the moment before she fell asleep. The confusion as she tried, desperately, to figure out what the fuck was going on around her.

    Suddenly, a massive hand scooped her up off the couch and closed around her, blocking her view of the outside world. Becca could figure out anything about who owned it besides the dark skin of the palm. Her world spun and her stomach heaved as her captor walked around, their arms swinging in their normal, rhythmic gait. In a few seconds, the light of the room came crashing in on her, and Becca dropped to the ground.

    No, not the ground. She looked around, trying to figure out what the hell was going on, and felt a sudden pulse from her 'ground.' At that moment, it clicked. The soft, purple texture beneath her, the overwhelming stench, and, most tellingly, the man whose massive body stretched out before her like a living mountain range. She had been placed directly on top of his penis.

    The man looked down at her and grinned, as a sense of deep foreboding settled in her stomach. Oh, God, what next? She looked up, and saw a dark-skinned ass almost directly above her, and the hairy pussy positioned to come plunging down on top of her.

    It happened without warning, and it happened in an instant. Her world went from the light, the pounding music, and the fresh air of the outside world to the oppressive heat of the giantess' vagina in a single moment. For a second, as she lay buried deep in the massive woman at the head of the man's dick, she felt a sense of excitement. This was what Holly had experienced. This is what she had experienced, but she hadn't really appreciated the beauty and intimacy of it at the time.

    Beautiful though it was, it was absolute chaos. There was a brief moment of peace where she held onto the head of the man's dick, buried deep in the woman's pussy and completely motionless. Then the pair began to fuck with a will. Becca was carried up and down, up and down, up and down by the man's ferocious thrusting, until the tight flesh of the giantess' vaginal walls caught her leg and dragged her off of the head of his cock, leaving her trapped between the hard bulk of his driving penis and the muscular walls of her vagina.

    The ferocity of their motion left her a leaf in a storm. She rolled around chaotically, catching on every feature of the couple's genitals. Heat filled her world, lubricant filled her lungs, and competing heartbeats filled her ears. When two thrusts came every second, a single minute felt like an eternity in this whirlwind of squelching motion. After what felt like a year, the man finally stopped.

    Becca was trapped directly underneath his penis. She had been in a sorority long enough to recognize that thin, dark ridge of skin. Over the deafening sound of wet, sliding flesh and rapid heartbeats that pulsed from all sides, she couldn't hear any voices, but she could feel the pulsing of the man's dick as he finally came. It flexed repeatedly, and she could actually feel his cum driving out of his cock, as if she was hugging a firehose.

    Finally, it finished, and he pulled out. The mushroom head of his dick grabbed her and dragged her along, until she fell unceremoniously onto the couch. A transluscent mix of lubricant and semen dripped down onto her face from the monolith of the giant's penis, as the giantess' ass swung completely out of her view.

    Becca coughed up a lungful of bodily fluids. Lubricant, sweat, semen, whatever it was. The salty mix came surging forth, and it took a few seconds before she could breathe fresh air again. It was pure chaos, pure humiliation, but there was only one thing she could really take away from it.

    That was the hottest thing she had ever done.

 

    Paige's first sight was of another woman, a round-faced, slightly-plump Asian wearing a collar; she couldn't see where the chain went; holding her mouth open wide, tongue sticking out. The man who held her had a sense of the dramatic, because he let her observe the scene for a moment before he let her loose.

    Her stomach dropped as she plunged downwards, and hit the woman's tongue hard. She was immediately assaulted by the stench of the alcohol on the giantess' breath, and the light from the outside world completely disappeared when the woman closed her mouth.

    The girl played with Paige for a few moments, tossing her from cheek to cheek, pressing her up against the roof of her mouth and tucking her under her tongue. Paige endured it without fighting, as her body buffeted constantly against one hot, wet wall of flesh after another. She had been here before, and she knew that there was nothing she could do to make it any better for the giantess.

    Finally, she found herself on the woman's tongue, and she opened her mouth wide, letting the fresh air and bright light come flooding in.

    Paige's first sight was the tip of the rock-hard, pulsing dick of the man who had picked her up in the first place. She had to admit, with its purple tip and narrow, wrinkled opening, it was kind of amusing. But that amusement disappeared as it came plunging into the giantess' wide-open mouth, and then came slamming down on top of her.

    Great. She was a blowjob toy.
   
    The adept muscle of the giantess' tongue held her fast in place as the giant shoved his cock down her throat over and over and over again. The noise was deafening and the heat was suffocating, but, amidst all of it, Paige held fast, the hard, rippling flesh of the man's penis driving hard over her face time and time again.

    It carried on far longer than Paige would have thought. The hard, textured flesh of the giant's cock riding rough over her face without remorse, as the giantess' soft, saliva, soaked tongue pressed her mercilessly into it. Thrust after thrust, second after second, minute after minute, passed in painful chaos, before the man finally came.

    Paige was pressed by the giantess' tongue hard against the underside of the man's penis, so she had the misfortune of feeling every drop of cum pulse its way out of his body. Finally, when he finished, she felt his heartbeat slow, and the rock-hard flesh that pressed brutally against her face started to soften.

    That was when he pulled out, and the giantess opened her mouth, tilting her head back. At her microscopic size, Paige tumbled backwards into a mixed pool of saliva and cum, plunging down into a world of hot, cloudy white fluid.

    The hot, sticky mess seemed to stretch on forever, and defied her efforts to swim through it. She couldn't see what was happening, she couldn't even tell which way was up and which way was down. Hopefully, the giantess wouldn't be stupid enough to swallow.

    A deafening, fleshy sound, and Paige's stomach dropped as she plummeted down the giantess' throat. The wrinkled flesh of her esophagos was clouded by the thick fluid that surrounded her, until she fell with a splash into the thin pool in the massive woman's stomach.

    Paige wasn't even big enough to stand here. She had to swim, treading water in the thick mix of bodily fluids. That stupid bitch had ruined a night of good fun. If she was lucky, someone would call her out on it and force her to throw up, but that kind of thinking was nearly nonexistent in this world of booze, heat, and hormones. In all likelihood, they would forget that Paige had even been there, and she was small enough that she would slip effortlessly into the giantess' intestines, and be forced to endure the long way out.

    She groaned in frustration. This was supposed to be a fun night, not one spent swimming in a cloudy mix of cum and spit at the bottom of some stranger's stomach. Maybe Becca was having a better time?