- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca experiences a lifetime of sex in a few short minutes. Giant couples sex, M/f sex, mouthplay, shrinking, and vaginal insertion.

Becca's arms pounded helplessly against the lips that were wrapped around her waist, holding her in place no matter how hard she struggled. She kicked and squirmed uselessly against the massive tongue that explored the gap between her legs. All she could feel was the wet heat on her crotch, rubbing her most sensitive organ with brutal persistence. She fought for a moment, moaning her wordless protests, riding high on impossible pleasure, before she finally came.

Her whole body tightened. She pushed mightily against the lips that held her body fast, her legs squeezed forcefully around the tongue that tortured her, and her core tightened so hard that she could barely breathe. Her vision blurred, the monolith of the giant's face above her turning into a flesh-colored abstraction. In that moment, time was both infinite and instant.

Finally, she settled down, and let out a desperate, raspy gasp. She leaned forwards, seeking some grip to steady herself, and found nothing. And there was no reprieve, with the man's massive tongue continuing to slime itself up and down, left and right against the raw flesh between her legs.

It was the fifth time she had orgasmed in this dude's mouth.

In the fog of desperate, blinding pleasure, she was vaguely aware of the fact that the giant was sitting on the floor, leaning his head back onto the cushion of a stain-soaked couch. She didn't notice the giantess positioning herself above them until her massive hand came between her legs and split her labia, showing the bright pink flesh of her vagina beneath.

Becca had a brief moment of lucidity; she was able to suppress the insistence of ecstasy, if only for a moment, with the shocking change in her surroundings. Above her, she could see the naked thighs of the darkest-skinned woman she had ever seen in her entire life. Those massive, smooth pillars of ebony skin led to an even darker gash right between them, which she had parted effortlessly to reveal a sliver of bright pink.

In that moment, it was all Becca could see. Legs, ass, and pussy. Whatever was above; the body, the face, the personality behind it; it was a mystery. In that moment, it was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

And then the giantess came crashing down. The thin slice of pink flesh suddenly became her entire world, and her whole upper body was buried in the giantess' vagina. The flesh around her was hot, tight, wet, and delicious.

That moment of lucidity slipped away, and Becca, driven by the relentless force of the tongue between her legs, came again. She screamed helplessly into the flesh that surrounded her, and her entire body spasmed in desperate ecstasy. Was that what the giantess wanted? Could she even feel it? Becca hoped that it did something, but there was no way for her to know that it did.

Soft, textured flesh slid up and down her body, but Becca hardly even noticed in her world of unadulterated pleasure. A rapid heartbeat pounded at her from all sides, muscles squeezed her entire body, but it seemed insignificant in her world of limitless climax.

Suddenly, a powerful, almost painful force shoved her upwards from between her legs. Her body, which had more or less lived halfway in some stranger giantess, was pushed instantly all the way to her ankles. The insistent, squirming pleasure against her pussy disappeared as well. She yelped in surprise, but her voice was lost to the tons and tons of hot flesh that surrounded her, and her lungs immediately filled with salty bodily fluids.

The walls around her tightened suddenly and violently at her unexpected entry. Flesh turned to stone, and Becca spent a precious few seconds completely unable to even draw breath. Finally, the walls relaxed, and she was able to take stock of her new surroundings.

'Take stock,' what a joke. She was buried head to toe in the vagina of a woman ten times her size, completely helpless to whatever happened to her. Be it the stranger manipulating her body with the remote, or the giantess and her lover-of-the-moment using her body as-is for their own perverted ends.

The giantess' pelvic muscles clenched hard again, squeezing brutally hard around Becca's body from head to toe, and forcing the air... well, fluid... from her lungs and twisting her limbs around each other. The massive woman's heartbeat pounded at her deafeningly from all sides, until the punishing contraction finally let up, and Becca let out a desperate, frothy breath of relief.

Relief was short-lived. There was a vague sense of motion, of the giantess doing something with her hips, but it was impossible to tell from here. The walls oozed fluid and pulsed with a rapid, desperate heartbeat. Breathy, desperate moans seemed to fill her entire world. And, in a few short seconds, the brutal punishment of the giantess' pelvic muscles came crashing back down on top of her.

Fuck! She couldn't let this giantess go it alone, whatever she was doing, right? If she just lay there and took it, she would be no better than some lonely pervert watching the thing in a porn video. Her world was one of pure sensory overload; hot, flesh, wet, pressure, stench, sound, chaos; but she could still do something.

She fought. She kicked, punched, whipped her head around and writhed her body aginst the tight, slimy walls of flesh that surrounded her. Her efforts were rewarded almost immediately, another violent, bone-crushing contraction that should have absolutely killed her had she been full-sized in the same context.

It lasted one second... two seconds... three... Then it finally let up, and she heard the giantess' desperate, pleasured gasps. She didn't let up, though, fighting like her life depended on it.

A faint light, a breath of fresh air, a sudden pinch around her ankles, and she was torn in an instant back into the outside world. A harsh, chaotic blur of motion followed, her stomach turning with half a dozen twists in gravity, unable to keep track of which way was up and where the hell she was. Finaly, she was suspended upside down in front of the giantess' face, black-skinned, brown-eyed, her face the picture of post-coital bliss.

"But she looks so tasty," the massive woman moaned staring Becca's figure up and down. Her voice was deafening.

"Give her here," another voice ordered. Definitely male.

Another hand, coarse in texture, meatier in form, came out of nowhere and wrapped around her body. Definitely male. Her stomach dropped at the sudden, violent motion, but it only lasted for a second. The giant's hand opened and she fell down to the soft surface of the couch.

She was already growing as she fell. She looked and saw her remote in the giant's hands, his finger on the size slider. The giant seemed like your stereotypical frat guy, with rough stubble on his chin and an erect dick that hopped around hilariously with every single motion. He had pulled her size slider all the way to the top, and it became clear, as she grew, that he was working with some slightly under-sized equipment.

But, at two feet tall, even four inches was a force to be reckoned with, and he clearly sought to prove that. He grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her face, spreading them wide and tilting her hips upwards. She tightened up against being so roughly and carelessly handled, but, the moment she felt the tip of his cock press up between her legs, she submitted wholly to him, tilting her hips just a little further.

What she didn't expect was the sudden, insistent pressure of his dick against her asshole. She let out a shout; no lube, no warning... please don't.

But he had a hand wrapped around each of her thighs, and, in that position, her will meant nothing. He pulled hard and thrusted harder, and his cock was all the way inside her in a single moment.

Becca screamed. That sudden, shocking penetration was far beyond anything she had expected. It felt good, but it was deeply uncomfortable, but it was also... something else. She looked down, gasping at the purely overwhelming sensation, and was stunned to see the clear and explicit details of the giant's dick through the tight skin of her distended belly. Fuck, he was all the way inside her, up to her ribcage.

The man let go of her thighs and straightened up. She screamed again as his penis, run through her body like a rotissere spit, raised her entire body weight into the air. Her legs squirmed and her arms clutched at her bulging belly; her core was tight, her breath came fast, and her pelvic muscles were spasming uncontrollably. She had never felt anything like this before...

The giant's cock flexed once, and Becca let out a gutteral moan of deep pleasure, only vaguely aware of the stream of fluid that squirted, unbidden, from between her legs. Paige had left her with a watermelon-sized vibrator inside her body for nine full days, but this... this was something else. How had nobody told her about this?

"Holy shit," she heard the giantess whisper. Becca struggled to raise her head

"No, check this out," the man responded.

In an instant, Becca was shrunk to her smallest size. In an instant, the dick that had filled her like nothing else suddenly became her entire body. In an instant, every single one of her senses was completely overwhelmed by the pressure of the bulk of that massive, rock-hard body inside her. Every muscle in her body squeezed hard in pleasure and desperation, but her struggles couldn't fight against the sheer, unyielding bulk of the man's dick any more than a bug could stand fast against the windshield of a bus.

The weird, confusing cocktail of pain, pressure, and pleasure overwhelmed her mind and blurred her senses. The shocked, horny look on the black giantess' face, the giant's satisfied chuckle, even the disorienting way that she bounced and waggled on the man's dick with every step he took, it all seemed like something she was watching on a distant television. It didn't affect her, it couldn't. After all, she was too busy.

Wow, that woman is really, very naked.

The only thing that really penetrated Becca's brain fog was the moment that the giant plunged his dick, with her mounted helplessly on top of it, into the woman's vagina. The bright, loud world of the outside transitioned suddenly and violently to the suffocatingly hot, enveloping pressure inside the giantess' body. All she could see was pink flesh, smeared with cloudy white fluid that seemed to stick to everything. The instant of transition was so sudden, so overwhelming that, for a brief moment, she was aware of what was actually happening around her, and then she collapsed back into her world of mind-numbing eroticism.

Motion. Friction. Noise. Motion. Heat. Fluid. Lots of motion. The world around her never stopped trying to demand her attention, but it was really hard to focus on any of it. Someone was having sex with someone else. She was vaguely involved. Who cared? She was savoring and struggling with penetration unlike anything she had ever dreamed.

Finally, buried deep in the giantess, the man's cock pulsed with orgasm. Becca could feel his climax in her core, and it was the only thing that fully shattered the barrier between reality and the incredible, mind-numbing sexuality of the moment. It wasn't the sudden way he froze, it wasn't the twitching of his dick or the rapid heartbeats that pulsed around her entire body, it was something far worse.

She was just too small. If she hadn't been impossibly turned into a living condom, she would have struggled to size up to a grain of rice. She had been stuck between giants making love at this size before, and the fluids that they produced in their frantic minutes of passion had been a churning ocean of hot slime to her. And, with the giant's cock buried incomprehensibly deep inside her body, its tip located somewhere so far inside her digestive tract that she could hardly tell where her body ended and it began, this moment was no exception.

The giant's penis pulsed, squirting out the pathetic quarter-ounce of semen that was the fruit of his desperate, sweaty efforts. At her size, Becca felt a torrent of blisteringly-hot, sticky fluid shoot through her entire body, well up inside her throat, and spray forcefully out of her mouth, sour and unbearably salty.

Oh God. Please, no.

The giant's cock pulsed once, twice, three times more, and each time Becca felt the sickening stream of cum enter her asshole and shoot out of her mouth. She couldn't escape, she could barely move, she couldn't even cough despite the overwhelming urge. The ejaculate shot out of her mouth with what seemed like incredible volume, filling her narrow vision of the inside of the giantess' vagina with its cloudy white opacity. To the extent that she could even breathe with her body's transformation into a living condom, she couldn't fill her lungs with anything but the sticky excretions that erupted from her mouth.

She had been able to savor the incredible feeling of penetration, of her body practically becoming the cock that was inside it, but that was gone now that she could feel the neauseating heat of the man's cum filling her entire body. If she wasn't mistaken, she could practically feel his sperm wriggling around against her insides. God, just get it over with.

The man pulled out of the giantess' pussy, finally, and sized Becca up to two feet again before pulling his rapidly-softening cock out her body. The sudden relief of being brought to a normal size relative to the member that penetrated her was orgasmic, rivaled only by the effortless way he pulled out of her. When he sized her up, her body grew but, fortunately, the fluids that had filled her did not, and she felt normal in an instant. With the return of the relative anatomy that she was accustomed to, her sense of disgust vanished as well, and she found herself looking hungrily at the giantess' vagina towering in front of her, swollen, bright pink flesh oozing a thin dribble of cum.

Her first instinct was to crawl forward and reach into it, or even shove her whole upper body in, and dare the giantess to refuse her efforts in those hyper-sensitive minutes after sex. The giant would probably be on board too, maybe he'd even pin the woman down to let Becca do her work undisturbed.

But it wasn't her place to take charge like that. Her size put her permanently in a subordinate position, a willing participant in whatever the giants around her came up with. She sat down on her heels, waiting. Her ass was still sore, which was somewhat surprising given what she knew about her invulnerability, but it was a small price to pay for the incredible abuse that she had just endured.

The giantess wasn't moving anymore. Cum dribbled from her naked crotch, but Becca didn't notice a single twitch. It seemed like she had passed out. She looked behind her, and found that the man that had turned her miniature body into a condom was slouched up against the couch as well, slipping quietly into a drunken stupor. The tip of his dick, soft and still glistening with fluid, just barely touched the leather of the couch. The party was still busy and loud as all hell, but these two were clearly spent.

"You done with that?" a voice asked. Female. Becca wasn't sure where it came from. There was too much noise. But, if this party kept going on like it had been, the woman who spoke would make herself known with a shocking display of her genitals.

The couch that Becca stood on rocked violently as the woman who spoke crashed into its back, wrapping her arms around the cushions. Becca recognized her VCR-sized remote in the giantess' hand a second before she recognized the massive woman's face.

Holy shit. That was her sorority sister.

Suzy looked down, her eyes locking onto Becca. "Oh my God!" she said, her eyes lighting up. "Becca?"

Becca waved uncomfortably. She didn't hate being a shrunken sex toy, but she certaintly wasn't prepared for one of her closest friends to see her like this. Suzy's grin grew wider, and she vaulted over the back of the couch. Her massive body moved with frightening speed, and Becca had no chance to escape; Suzy's bare ass followed her thin, muscular legs in a single, smooth motion of hypnotizing grace, and crashed down directly on top of Becca's face.

Becca's head hit the leather surface of the couch hard. She was dazed for a moment, but quickly came to, staring up at Suzy's impressive, massive body. Her head and shoulders were still free, but the rest of her body was trapped underneath the abiding heat of the massive woman's vulva, soft flesh wrapping eagerly around her tiny figure. From this perspective, Suzy seemed less like a person and more like a massive crotch with a tiny head attached; everything else was obscured by the soft, pale mound, waxed clean.

"You work for XMart, now?" Suzy asked. Becca was well aware that, to anyone else, it would look like the stark-naked giantess was talking cheerily to her own crotch. "We were wondering where you went!"

Becca's face burned with embarassment, her wild sexual abandon from not two minutes ago completely forgotten. One of her sorority sisters was not supposed to be here. Least of all Suzy! The shy, churchgoing girl, deeply uncomfortable even with suggestive jokes, seemed right at home in this noisy, smelly orgy of dozens of strangers. Fuck, was she wearing a collar?

"This party blows," Suzy told her. "Wanna go back to the house?"

Becca didn't have a say in the matter, no matter how earnest Suzy seemed to be in phrasing it like a question. She saw the giantess fiddle with the remote, and then Becca started to shrink. It was slow and subtle, but, at her size and in her position, she noticed it immediately. Her body fell into itself, everything around her seemingly growing in size; Suzy watched it happen, beaming, until Becca's head slipped completely underneath her crotch, muting the noise of the outside and replacing the light with the dark, wrikled flesh of her vulva.

Becca continued to shrink, the features of the hot, sensitive flesh around her getting larger and larger every second. She couldn't have been more than an inch tall when Suzy decided to wriggle her hips a little. At Becca's unfortunate size and in her unfortunate position, the motion caused the giantess' labia to scoop her up like a dog eating something off the floor. She was no longer in contact with the leather of couch, instead stuck in a world of hot, wet flesh, and still shrinking.

There was a surge of motion; the giantess must have stood up, and Becca was still dwindling into nothingness. The fluid that coated the soft surfaces all around her had previously just been a thin, grime-like layer, but it was getting thicker and thicker, harder and harder to move in. Even if she had the strength and size to escape at this point, she would have been lost as a speck of dust on the ground. Back to the house? Did she mean the sorority house?

Of course she did. The one place where she would be guaranteed to know most of the people who endeavored to use her tiny body as a sex toy. Fuck. Did Paige know what was going on? What happened if she had no idea where Becca had gone off to?

Oh no. Was she going to be a permanent sex toy now? At her own sorority? For her own friends?