- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Becca learns what it means to be tiny around her 'friends.' Insertion, masturbation, and a bit of foot stuff.

Becca spent a long and confusing time bouncing around with the unpredictable motions of her sorority sister's body. She was practically microscopic, absolutely helpless in a seemingly infinite world of wet, flesh, and heat, and she spent the whole time terrifying herself with imagined visions of what the giantess would do to her. What she could do to her.

Sure, she had had her share of fun at the party, and, maybe, if she twisted herself around enough, she could find what was enjoyable in this life as a shrunken sex... thing. But Suzy had access to an entire sorority of women, hundreds of sex drives and fetishes that she could subject Becca to. She had no idea if she could handle it, and it was exactly what she had turned down when she had accepted her 'no limits' time with Holly. It was supposed to be penance for her mistakes. It may have had no limits, but she had held out hope that there were some implicit limits.

But apparently not. Between Holly and Paige, she had been subjected to far more than she was prepared for, and now she might have to extend that experience to hundreds of women, many of whom she knew personally. The absolute last thing that she wanted was to know them all in the unforgivable way that a sex toy could.

Maybe they would think the same. Maybe the time that they had spent living and laughing together as equals would make them think twice about exposing her to their darkest, most depraved selves. She didn't know everybody in the sorority that well, but she knew enough of them, right? You wouldn't do anything horrible to someone if you knew you had to face them later, right?

In other words, you wouldn't do exactly what she had done to Holly, in the same circumstance?

When Suzy finally released Becca into the outside world, she recognized the sights, smells, and sounds of her sorority building almost immediately. Lying in the crotch of the massive woman's underwear, a pathetic, fluid soaked mess, she hardly even noticed the half-naked goddess towering over her, her eyes instead fixed on a familiar pattern in the ceiling tiles, hoping and praying that their familiarity was just a coincidence.

But it wasn't. Becca sized her up into a more manageable size - one inch, maybe two - plucked her out of her panties, and dropped her into the closest container at hand, which just happened to be a grimy water glass. Despite spending what felt like an eternity surrounded with burning hot flesh, the cold glass was almost unbearable against her fluid-soaked skin, and she hugged herself tight just to save her precious body heat.

Suzy, of course, didn't give two shits about her comfort. She hiked her pants back up, grabbed the cup by the rim, and held it up to her face to study Becca's tiny body. The giantess' features were twisted into impossible, nightmarish shapes by the refraction through the curved glass, giving her a frighteningly visceral sense of what it was like to be studied under a microscope. Her entire reality was under the goddess' complete control. All she could do was to hope for mercy, or, failing that, an absence of cruelty.

"I'm gonna go to bed," Suzy told her, the deafening voice booming unnaturally through her tiny glas prison. "So you just hang out here for now, okay? I'll come get you in the morning."

Here? Where was here? Becca peered around her at the world, bent and twisted by the lens of the water glass, and slowly came to recognize the shapes and shadows of the sorority house common area. It was almost impossible to pass from one area in the house to another without coming through here, so anyone who lived in the house would certainly see her.

And they would recognize her, which is what she feared the most. Welcome back! Now that you're tiny, do you mind if I...

She shivered, but Suzy didn't give a shit. The giantess shifted her hand, and her world span wildly, unpredictably, and her back slammed hard into the fake wood surface of the table. It took a moment for her to process what had happened, even if it had been effortless for the giantess; she had turned the cup upside-down, trapping her on the table like a spider she was afraid to kill. Now the glass towered over her like a sour-smelling solitary confinement cell, and she was so small that there was nothing she could do to free herself.

"I'll just..." Suzy muttered to herself, popping out a pen and a sticky pad. She wrote a few words down, and Becca could feel the vibration of the pen scratching against the paper through the table. She stripped the note off the top and slammed it down, with catastrophic force, on the top of the glass. Then she placed Becca's size remote on the table next to the glass, and made a kissy expression with her lips. "Have fun!" she said.

With that, whatever it was, Suzy stood up and stepped away, receding rapidly into the shadows of the common room and leaving Becca alone with her remote, her prison, and whatever note the giantess had left behind.

The light was dim, the words on the note were on the wrong side, but Becca could barely make out what they were by the scratches that came through the paper. The lettering was backwards, of course, but the little hearts she had drawn on all four corners were obvious immediately. It only took her a second to understand the words, but they filled her with dread.

HAVE FUN
PLS RETURN

Ah, fuck.

Fortunately, Suzy had returned to the house at some ungodly late hour. So maybe Becca had a few hours to herself. Maybe she had some time to figure out how to get out from under the glass, maybe she could...

Almost as soon as Suzy's footsteps receded into silence, she heard another set approaching. These were heavier, slower, less certain. But, through the refraction of the glass and the dim light of the common area, Becca couldn't make out whose they were until the woman was basically standing right over the table.

Oh no.

The goddess who towered over her, so pale that she seemed to glow in the dim light, was Tanya, one of her closest friends from initiation. Six foot four and rail thin despite her enthusiastic interest in volleyball, she loomed overhead like a skyscraper made of gangly limbs. Her baggy hoodie was a poncho on her thin frame, the sleeves stretching past her fingers and the bottom below her pajama shorts, but, from her tiny perspective, Becca had an unfortunate view of her naked breasts from underneath; already more than she had ever wanted to see of the other woman.

Protect me, Tanya, she begged silently. The other girls here might see me as nothing but a sex toy, but you don't, do you? Just take me to your room and keep me safe until this whole bullshit month with X-Mart is finally over.

Tanya rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands, clearly on a midnight trip between her bedroom and the bathroom when the new fixture at the center of the common room had grabbed her attention. Through one half-open eye, she regarded the note on top of Becca's glass prison, and then her face brightened. She leaned down, hands on her knees, to get a closer look.

"Oh my God, Becca?" she whispered. "Is that you?"

Becca, sitting on the table, hugging her knees tight to her chest, nodded meekly.

Tanya clearly saw it, because she straightened up and looked around. She raised one hand to her chin, chewing thoughtfully on the frayed sleeve of her hoodie, then bent back down, lifting the glass that had served as Becca's impromptu prison.

Becca had the optimism, the foolish optimism, to be grateful for half a second, before the giantess' other hand grabbed her size remote. And then she found massive fingers, shrouded in the sleeve of a hoodie, wrapping around her tiny body. She barely had time to process what was happening before her stomach lurched with a sudden motion across infinite space.

Tanya flicked her wrist to free her hand from the confines of her sleeve, an action that was careless to her but was so violent to Becca that she knew that it should have killed her. It was like being caught in a car crash at a hundred miles an hour, and surviving. It was disorienting like nothing she knew, but Tanya acted like it was nothing as she studied the tiny human trapped between her fingers.

"I didn't know!" she whispered furtively. "You should have told me you were gonna shrink yourself down!"

I didn't want to, Becca thought, still dazed. But Tanya wasn't very interested in her input anyway, it seemed.

The giantess started to move, a rhythm of distant booms and strange vibrations that Becca was able to recognize as walking, even if the way the background shifted around the goddess who filled her vision was incomprehensible. "I always wanted to..." she began, speaking still in a quiet whisper, but faltered. "But I didn't know if you would..."

Tanya was silent for another moment, but Becca was already starting to know where this was going, and she wasn't a fan. She heard a door open, and felt the subtle shift from the common area into a room in which someone had already been sleeping for hours. The heat, the quiet, the body odor; she knew where she was even without being able to see it, and when she heard the door click shut behind her, she knew exactly what she was in for.

"If I knew... I would have shrunk myself for you..." Tanya said sheepishly, still not quite making eye contact with the tiny woman in her hand.

Becca suddenly felt something underneath her, and the pressure around her tiny body let up. Tanya still loomed overhead, but there was... something in her expression now. Something other than the tired, awkward woman that had been there before. Becca looked around, and saw that she had been placed on a vast expanse of rumpled cloth, soft as clouds underneath her ephemeral weight, still a bit warm and a bit smelly from the body that had been lying on it not minutes before.

Tanya's bed. Oh, she was in trouble.

"Just... imagine that you're me," Tanya told her. With a delicate wash of heat and scent, the giantess grabbed her hoodie by the hem and ripped it off over her head. The body that was hidden beneath was strikingly thin, ribs clearly visible beneath ghostly-pale skin. Becca could see her abdominal muscles flexing and shifting as she bent down to slide off her shorts as well. "I'll pretend that I'm you, okay?"

No. Not okay. Becca was not okay with any of this. But the fishy odor that flooded the room when the pants came off told her that Tanya was not very interested in her dissent. Now stark naked, the giantess lifted the remote, and delicately pushed the size slider up. Two inches, three, four, five, six. Tanya stopped right when Becca thought she might be large enough to escape, or to at least communicate that she wanted nothing to do with any of this, and then she dropped the remote and her hand struck out like a cobra, grabbing her around the legs with merciless strength.

Becca screamed, and was ripped off the bed and into the air. Before she knew what was happening, her head was enclosed inside the giantess' mouth, a tongue half her size buffeting against her and smearing every inch of her skin with spit. Her head slammed uncomfortably into Tanya's teeth and her hard palate as she was licked, bent, sucked, and twisted. Her vision blurred with fluid and her lungs burned for air, and it seemed to last forever until it was suddenly over.

She dangled upside-down, coughing desperately, only dimly aware of the fact that Tanya had laid down on the bed during her oral torture. Her thin breasts sagged slightly to either side, knees up and legs spread, and, as she recovered, Becca's gaze was drawn magnetically to the clean-shaven junction between her legs. Hip bones stuck out from the smooth flesh like tent supports, and her pubic mound ­was so starkly pronounced that it seemed like the ghost of a third leg, yearning to break free.

God, how could any woman be that skinny? You could probably drive a train through her thigh gap.

As if in punishment for her stray thought, Tanya whipped Becca's tiny body down the length of her titanic figure and between her legs. In a second, she found her face pressed against soft, wet flesh, fluid smearing uncomfortably against her as she tried to twist away to get a breath of fresh air. Her arms flailed instinctively, trying to resist, but she was completely helpless.

Tanya guided Becca's tiny body directly to the opening to her vagina without delay and without mercy. She felt her head slip into the tight, fleshy tunnel, and was just able to gasp, taking in more fluid than air when she did, before Tanya plunged her all the way in.

Her flailing arms were pinned straight against her sides, her legs were stuck fast together, and her torso was forced ramrod straight. Burning hot flesh, pounding with a distant and rapid heartbeat, pulsed all around her, and, though she couldn't see anything but the wrinkled pink flesh that was wrapped around her face like latex, she could feel the hard surface of the massive woman's cervix pressing down on her head. Only her legs were free below the knee, but the grip that held them was unyielding.

Through the impossibly overwhelming sensation of merely being inside the giantess, she heard Tanya let out a shuddering moan. Her pelvic muscles flexed involuntarily as she did, beating against Becca mercilessly from all sides, bending her uncomfortably like a flagpole whipping in the wind. Even at her relatively larger size, there was absolutely nothing she could do to fight even the casual strength of the massive woman's body. Her vagina wanted a dildo, and it would do whatever it had to to make sure that Becca's tiny body would play the role.

And Tanya wasn't too worried about how well suited the tiny woman was for the job either.     After savoring the initial penetration for a moment, she pulled Becca's tiny body out almost all the way to her neck, slowly, carefully, until she started to hope that she might actually get a taste of fresh air, then plunged her all the way back in with brutal force. Becca let out a surprised shout at the sudden, violent motion, and was left coughing and squirming uncomfortably when she sucked down half a lungful of frothy, creamy slime.

Tanya, of course, didn't care. If anything, the squirming was a bonus to her. She repeated the halting, awkward motion once or twice, but quickly found her rhythm, and Becca was quickly being ripped back and forth with inhuman speed. The squelching of wet flesh was deafening. There was nothing in her world but heat and motion, suffocating flesh and slimy fluid suffusing her mouth, her flesh, her entire existence.

But it only lasted a minute. Or maybe an hour. The motion was so violent and chaotic that it was impossible for her to keep track. But it was abundantly clear when it was over. When Tanya reached orgasm, her pelvic muscles clenched down on Becca with a force that felt like being stepped on. The walls of her vagina turned to steel and clamped down until there wasn't even a breath of space between them, enveloping her tiny body completely in suffocating flesh.

She was buried completely inside Tanya, consumed from her head to her knees, and the fist that gripped her ankles squeezed her just as brutally, freezing her completely in place as the giantess' hips bucked in the throes of ecstasy. Becca's every muscle strained, her lungs burned for breath, but she was a bug caught under the treads of a tank. The only thing that would move her would be the giantess herself.

After an eternity, the woman's muscles relaxed, but they only gave Becca the chance for one ragged, fluid-filled inhale before they clamped down again, and again, and again. Five times, maybe six, each time a unique torture, pinned down by muscle and riding along helplessly with the giantess' twitching hips.

And then it was finally over. In a single, unceremonious motion, Tanya ripped her out into the open, dangling her battered body upside-down over her own pale, fragile frame. The dim confines of her room seemed blindingly bright, the still air, heavy with the stink of sex, brutally cold. In the sudden, violent transition, she almost wished that she could go back in.

Tanya, legs askew, face flushed and breathing heavy, was a radiant picture of post-coital bliss, eyeing her human toy with a look that said that she would go for one more if she could. Becca, on the other hand, was a mess. Dangling upside-down, too weak to really get control of herself, coated head to toe in clingy slime. She coughed desperately, unable to expel the heavy fluid completely from her lungs, and tried in vain to wipe away slime-slick strands of hair that matted her face. Swinging chaotically back and forth in the giantess' fist, she missed her own face with her hands more often than not.

"Oh, fuck," Tanya whispered lustily, then her face suddenly took on a look of guilt, and she said, "Fuck, I'm sorry."

Becca was suddenly in free-fall, and she landed softly on the mattress, bouncing around as Tanya swung her legs off the bed and grabbed her hoodie in one hand and the size remote in the other. "I'm sorry," she repeated. She pushed a button on the remote, and all the funk that was coating Becca's skin, her face, her hair was suddenly gone. She could even breathe more easily now. The reprieve was short-lived, though, because Tanya quickly slipped her hoodie back on, and then scooped Becca up in her fist, sizing her down a bit for easy carry.

"I'm sorry," she said again, as she started walking. She didn't even bother putting her pants back on; she seemed to want Becca out of her room as quickly as possible. Were those tears on her face? "Let's just say..." She paused, unable to make eye contact with her tiny toy. "I'm sorry."

It was a quick trip across the sorority house from Tanya's room back to the common room, and Tanya quickly slipped Becca back under the glass she had found her in, placing the remote on top and scurrying away before Becca had the chance to communicate anything to her.

From lust to pleasure to guilt, in very quick order. If Becca was ever full size again, it was going to be very, very awkward to ever speak to Tanya again.

When, not if. When. She had to keep reminding herself that this was just temporary. One month, and then it was over. But how long had it been already? Two months? A year? As the days dragged on, each one seemingly longer than the last, an unending cavalcade of sexual abuse and indulgent fantasies, the life she had been living felt like it was an eternity ago, and that this was her new one forever.

It was easy to be hopeless. Especially now, with the weight of the remote holding the glass down, making any chance of escape impossible. She just sat there, hugging her knees to her chest, feeling battered and dirty despite her invincible, magically-cleaned body.

Just as she was starting to feel sorry for herself, she felt approaching footsteps through the table. Quick and with purpose, so not Tanya, but she didn't recognize who it was from the gait alone, until the woman was towering over the table, staring down curiously at Becca's prison.

The remote was in the way, so she couldn't see the giant woman's face, but she recognized the figure, lean and olive-skinned, wearing a sports bra and a pair of running shorts with compression shorts underneath. Winnie, a cross-country runner two years Becca's senior, who was only one semester away from graduating with a degree in pure mathematics.

Becca recognized her immediately as the woman who had been at times the most friendly and at times the most merciless in her initiation. Absolutely relentless in both school and sports, she was probably the only person in the house who would be up early to work out at the same time that the partygoers were just getting to bed.

But she was going to work out, right? She would just look at Becca, maybe tease her a bit about being trapped under a simple glass, but she'd leave her alone, right?

She leaned down, peering at Becca through the glass with a curious expression, dark hair pulled back into a simple ponytail. "Well," she said, the word dripping with expression and intent that made Becca's heart stop, "Look at you."

She grabbed the remote, causing the glass to scrape against the table a bit, and quickly shrank Becca down even more, until she was barely an inch tall. "I guess this is your punishment for hogging the last one?" she asked. "You don't have any limits, do you?"

Yes, I do, Becca thought. Whatever you are about to do, you're not allowed to do that. But Winnie's question was rhetorical; she carried right on as she lifted up the glass and set it on top of the remote, giving Becca the freedom to run, but not to escape. "The last one explicitly said that I wasn't supposed to do this, so I'm glad that you're here."

She plucked Becca off the table between thumb and forefinger, leaving her face free to watch what the giantess was planning to do with her. Winnie put the toe of her left foot against the heel of her right, and lifted her right foot out of her fancy new running shoes, then pulled her ankle sock down to her toes. "Just a few miles, okay?" she asked.

Ah, fuck. Becca squirmed to try to show her protest, but Winnie didn't seem to notice, or to care. Honestly, she probably would have been happier knowing that Becca didn't want this. She shoved Becca up into the arch of her foot with her forefinger, and quickly pulled the sock back up over her ankle with the rest of her hand, leaving Becca trapped against smooth, tough skin.

She felt the motion of the giantess lowering her foot, heard the chaotic rubbing of cloth as she pushed it into her shoe, and then, without warning or ceremony, her weight came crashing down.

The pressure was incredible. There were no words for it. Becca had expended her capacity for misery under the compressive strength of Tanya's pelvic muscles, but this, with all hundred and twenty pounds of the skinny athlete's weight pressed down directly on her face, was unlike anything she could have imagined.

The weight let up for a moment when Winnie took a step forwards, and Becca was able to take a breath, oppressively hot and heavy with the stench of sweat, before Winnie's foot returned to the ground with a deafening thud, bringing all the pressure and even more down on top of her. She should have burst open like a grape under a steamroller, but she couldn't, so she just had to suffer.

Two steps, and she was already hating life. She rather would have spent a lifetime in any woman's vagina than another second under Winnie's foot. But the giantess didn't know one bit about the misery she was experiencing, she was just living her life, out for an early morning run.

Just a few miles...