- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which our co-star makes her appearance, and gives us the first hints of the depth of her depravity. Panties entrapment, vaginal insertion, human plaything, and orgasm. 

When Suzy left, Holy set back to exploring the sorority house. Only a few of the girls had their own rooms. The rest shared rooms with one, two, or even three others. By the middle of the day on a weekday, most of the house had left for class.

Except one, apparently, Holly shrank down to four inches without warning, the sudden transition causing her to trip and nearly fall flat on her face. When she recovered, she heard footsteps behind her, and turned to see one of the sisters. She was relatively short, probably five and a half feet tall, with straight brown hair cut to the shoulders. Her round face and bright, eager smile had brilliant green eyes to match.

She wore a tight shirt that showed off her flat belly and sizeable breasts. Below the waist, though, she wore a pair of white-and-pink striped panties and nothing else, exposing short, lean legs that jiggled just slightly with every step. Her skin was smooth and tan, at least where one would expect the sun to shine, and her thighs were just barely separated where they met the crotch of her panties.

Holly looked up admiringly at her, waiting to see what she would do. She didn’t disappoint, either. Looking down at Holly like she was no more than a toy, she bent down and scooped her up in her right hand. The sudden motion was incredibly disorienting, the unexpected pressure of the giantess' grip knocking the wind right out of her. It was an effortless motion to her, but it turned Holly's world upside-down, and she immediately felt absolutely helpless in the massive woman's grasp.

Holly was able to get her bearings just enough to watch as the woman pulled the waistband of her panties with her left hand, then brought Holly, trapped in the woman's fist, down to her crotch. Without a second’s delay or so much as a word of greeting, the woman dropped her feet-first into her underwear.

Holly landed on the fabric immediately, her feet wedging in between her cleft. The woman was shaven completely clean, not a single hair between her legs, and, when she let her panties snap shut, the flesh that Holly was pressed up against, normally sandpapery from regrowing hair, was largely smooth and deliciously warm.

Two of the woman’s fingers dug into the waistband of her underwear and pressed down on either of Holly’s shoulders, forcing her down into the crotch of her panties. Holly’s body bent with the curve of her crotch, and her feet, already fallen between the woman’s brown lips, led her body between her labia. She felt the flesh, heat, and subtle wetness wrapping around the front of her body as she was pushed down. And, before she knew it, her face was pushed right up against the giantess’ clitoris, the rest of her body sinking deep into her vulva.

The heat was incredible, the fishy stench overwhelming. She opened her mouth and sucked in more flesh and fluid than air. Soft, slimy skin pressed up all around her, making it hard to move, and she had to fight the natural urge to panic. 

Now, that was the kind of treatment she was hoping for. She had never gotten it on her first day, though. This woman was either incredibly horny, or kinky beyond anything she could have hoped for. 




The woman, a twenty year old named Becca, removed her hand from her panties, satisfied with her toy’s placement, and gave her a playful press on the head through the cotton over her crotch. She felt the tiny features of the woman’s face press into her clitoris, and shuddered a little. If these toys were as good as advertised, it wouldn’t be long before she lost control of herself for pleasure.

She continued over to her room and put on a nice, tight pair of jeans, making sure they rode up enough to keep pressure on the toy, before leaving for her class. She examined herself in the mirror from all angles, including bent over and sitting with her legs spread wide. There was no way to see the toy woman through her jeans, and she was so deep in between her labia that she was barely even visible through her panties. The little, living toy, who had already started to squirm around a little against her pussy, would be her little secret.




This wasn't the first time Holly had found herself in a situation like this, but it still took forever for her to get used to. The heat and the pressure, the unbelievable stench of the woman's genitals completely overwhelmed her senses.

She knew, to some extent, that she was lying down, faceup, but every step the giantess took, every move she made moved her crotch around. Most women didn't even notice it, but to Holly, it was pure chaos. She sat down, stood up, wiggled her ass into a tight pair of pants, and every second of the ritual was a dizzying, nauseating blur of motion to the tiny woman.

Eventually, things calmed down enough that Holly was able to get her bearings and understand what was going on. After a while, she realized that the woman was simply walking, a pattern she recognized from years on the job. There was a subtle vibration, a deep thud, and the woman's crotch shifted suddenly, with a pause before the process repeated.

Holly wasn’t really sure what the woman wanted. It had probably taken the better part of ten minutes for her to get her bearings, but nothing had happened to her yet. Besides the little tap on the back of her head, the giantess had largely left her alone. Did she want an orgasm, or did she want to just feel a tiny person squirming against her pussy for a little while? She lay there, squeezed by the woman’s labia for a few minutes, feeling her hips sway back and forth as she walked about, before she decided she should at least start off with the latter.

Careful not to stimulate her sensitive clitoris too much, Holly started to squirm around, as if she was trying to escape from her fleshy prison. Twisting her legs, wiggling her feet and toes around in the opening to her vagina, rubbing her hands up and down the flesh underneath her labia. There was little response from the woman, but she noticed, as time went on, that she started to grow increasingly wet between the legs.

She was enjoying it, clearly, but there was no more obvious response than her arousal, despite the fact that she was going at it for almost a full hour. From time to time, she felt the motion of the woman walking around, and felt a bit of extra pressure whenever she sat down, the flesh pressing up around her.

She didn’t want to rush things with this woman, but she had been stuck in her panties for more than an hour now. Holly kept her body squirming around against the soaking-wet flesh, but raised her hands to start rubbing her clit. She started slow and soft, but the response, with all the buildup, was immediate.




Becca was sitting in class when the toy started to stimulate her clitoris directly. After more than an hour enjoying her move around in her panties, she had gotten so worked up that a spike of pleasure jolted through her like a spike of electricity the moment the toy laid hands on her most sensitive organ. She jumped and let out an involuntary gasp, her eyes bulging. It attracted a few stares, and she tried to cover it up with a cough.

Only a few seconds later, though, she felt the pleasure building, and her pelvic muscles squeezing hard without her consent, causing another sharp bite of pleasure to take her over. She bent over at the waist, trying very hard to hold back a gasp or a yelp, until it subsided.

When she recovered, she crossed her legs and squeezed down hard with her thighs, trying to discretely get the toy to stop. But she was too deep in there. Too many layers of cloth protected her, too much flesh surrounded her, sheltering her from anything she did. Even if she leaned forward and tried to put all her weight on her crotch, the little woman continued unabated.

And she stood no chance of holding them back, either. She stood up to leave before things got out of hand, and a third spasm of pleasure caused her to shoot out of her seat like a rocket, her back stiff, legs flexing and fingers splayed out, eyes wide and biting hard on her lip to keep the gasp from escaping.

When she regained control, she hurried out of the classroom as quickly as she could, making her way to the bathroom. No sooner did she make it in, slamming and locking the door shut behind her, did another shock of pleasure send her shuddering to the floor, her back to the door. She sat there, enjoying it for a second, before she started fumbling with her belt, trying to get her pants off before the orgasm hit.

Too late. Just as she got the button undone, she felt the pleasure build beyond the point of no return, and she closed her eyes, her hands gripping her thighs white-knuckle tight, as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through her body.




Holly got the giantess to come relatively quickly, though it was clear she was resisting. She could feel the woman’s legs shift and cross behind her, felt her hips tilt as she put all of her weight on her crotch, trying as best she could to slow her down. But all it did was cause the hot, soaking-wet flesh around her to squeeze in tighter, and made her responses to Holly’s efforts that much more obvious.

The woman’s orgasm was signaled by her clitoris sliding in and out of its hood in a rhythmic fashion. In, out, in, out, pushing against Holly’s face then receding, in time with the pulsing contractions of her vagina. She felt the flesh tighten and push forward, squeezing up against her feet, then falling back, at the same time that her clitoris drew back.

The next thing came as a surprise. The woman’s fingers dug between her legs and scooped her out from her vulva, ripping her right out of her pants and holding her at head height.

God. Holly thought that being put into the woman's underwear had been disorienting, but this motion was so sudden that it should have killed her. Without warning, her naked, fluid-soaked body rocketed a thousand feet into the air, torn from the heat of the woman's crotch and into the cool air.

As best she could tell, she was in a bathroom, but all she could focus on was the giantess' face. Gooseflesh crawled up and down her skin at the sudden rush of cold air, and she was unable to keep the look of fear and surprise off her face as her view shifted almost instantly from the pink, wet flesh of the giantess' pussy to the massive features of her face.

She had a round, cherub-like face, high cheeks and a smooth chin. She wore a small amount of shadow under her bright, green eyes, and her hair was pulled back from her forehead. Her cheeks shone bright red and she was breathing heavy, her full pink lips parted slightly to reveal bright white teeth. That was the view that she couldn't tear her eyes from. It would be all too easy for this woman to open her mouth, place her on her tongue, and swallow her whole. Then she would be stuck on a day-long trip through the giantess' intestines.

“What the hell are you doing?” she demanded, her face flushed with pleasure, but her voice half-angry.

Holly shrugged in the woman’s fist, smothering her initial instict of terror and trying to act professional. “Helping.”

“I’m in class!” the giantess exclaimed, though there was a mischievous smile on her face and a half-laugh in her voice.

“I can’t tell from down there,” Holly replied. “Your pussy was just so delicious, I couldn’t help myself.”

“You haven’t even begun to taste it yet,” she promised, her eyes growing hungry as she stared down Holly. “You can’t do that again.”

“Is that a challenge?”

The smile grew broader, and the giantess said, “Maybe it is.”

With that, she pulled open her panties and shoved Holy in headfirst, sliding her face across her vulva, between the lips of her labia, until she was staring directly into the dark, fleshy hole of her vagina. The woman didn’t waste any time. She immediately pushed Holly, headfirst, directly into her vagina, sliding her in up to her waist on the first push, then putting her fingers against her feet and shoving her in as deep as she could.