- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Holly earns her keep, and Becca is shown the erotic skills of a professional. Vaginal insertion.

Becca was able to get her fingers down to the second knuckle before she couldn’t push Holly any further in. She drew her fingers out, stroked her clit a few times, and plunged them back into her pussy for good measure. She felt the tiny woman’s feet when she did so, and, satisfied with her toy’s safe storage, she pulled her hand out and pulled up her pants again.

Her fingers were coated in a thick layer of lubricant when she looked at them. She was wetter than she had realized. That poor woman would drown in there if she was able. Curious, and a little horny, she licked the clear, sticky fluid off her fingers. Salty, a little slimy, and definitely not a taste she enjoyed. She spat it out in the sink and washed her mouth out with some water, eying her face in the mirror to see if her orgasm had ruined any of her makeup.

She couldn't imagine what it was like for the tiny woman, literally swimming in that revolting stuff, but the thought of it gave her a wicked pleasure. Her lips curled up in a sultry smile and she gave Holly a little squeeze with her pelvic muscles. God, it was satisfying to know that her pussy was the little woman's entire world.

 

Holly was small enough that she didn’t completely fill the giantess’ vagina. The woman pushed her in until Holly’s head pressed against her cervix, and there was still clearly enough room for her fingers to fit in. The textured walls pressed in tight on all sides, the space formed by the ridges completely filled with lubricant. Holly was covered from head to toe in the hot fluid, tasting it, breathing it. There was nowhere she could go to get fresh air; she was completely enveloped in the woman’s body.

The soft, fleshy walls that held her fast absorbed her every motion like quicksand. If she tried to gain leverage in any direction, the elastic walls just enveloped her arms and legs. Above her head, the mound of the woman’s cervix, with the tiny, dark, hole in the center, was the only hard surface, but it was risky to play with that. Most women were extremely sensitive up there, and too much stimulation could be excruciatingly painful.

There were women who enjoyed it, but some women’s cervix dilated and plunged down with orgasm, seeking to scoop up as much sperm as possible into the womb. Holly wasn’t small enough to get completely sucked up in there, but it would be very easy for it to clamp down on her head, and she would be unable to escape on her own.

After she got her bearings, she wondered what she could do to make this woman come from here. Her challenge had been pretty damn clear, but she wasn't in the best spot. The most sensitive part of a woman's vagina was near the entrance, and she was buried headfirst up to the woman's cervix. Her feet might be in the right spot to stimulate the more sensitive areas, but kicking blindly might be anywhere from aggravating to painful for the giantess, whose name she honestly still didn't know.

She could try to turn herself upside-down, or work her way down, but the only thing she could really get leverage against was the woman's cervix. If stimulating it was really painful for her, then she'd be put out of the mood immediately, and Holly would spend the next hour struggling and massaging for no reason, just aggravating her mistress.

Some women just enjoyed the feeling of dominance; typically middle-aged housewives, they got off on merely knowing that there was someone who was a slave to their body. This giantess definitely got an erotic thrill off that kind of control, but Holly got the impression that she wouldn't be satisfied without some sort of sexual release. But, from where she was, there were no easy ways to give it to her.

She looked up again at the smooth, glistening flesh of the woman's cervix. It wasn't ideal, but there was only one way to know what kind of woman she was dealing with. Holly lifted her hands over her head and pushed up on that firm lump, gently, hoping that she could at least push her way down to the more sensitive parts closer to the entrance of the woman’s vagina. Almost as soon as she put pressure on it, though, the woman’s pelvic muscles seized fiercely, and the walls of her vagina turned to steel and clamped down, hard.

Her lungs were forced empty, and her arms and legs were twisted around by that much pressure. She was frozen solid for a second, then the muscles relaxed, and Holly was left surrounded by the throbbing walls of the giantess’ vagina, gasping lungfulls of bodily fluids in surprise.

So she was a woman who enjoyed a little bit of play on her cervix. She enjoyed it a lot, it seemed. She probably didn’t know that about herself, but an involuntary contraction of that strength probably corresponded to an eye-popping wave of pleasure. Odds were that she had barely even gotten her pants back on.

The challenge she had been given was far too easy. Holly had a job to do, though, so she started vigorously massaging the woman’s cervix, rubbing and prodding at it, moving as fast and forcefully as she could through the viscous liquid that surrounded her.

 

Becca was still getting her belt back on when she felt a sudden and powerful pressure deep inside her, a sensation that was accompanied with a pleasure so strong that she let out an involuntary shout and bent over at the waist, her hands snapping to her crotch.

What the hell was that? She stood there, gasping for air and staring at her own feet as the pleasure slowly faded. How the hell was this toy so good? What was she doing to her?

Another wave of pleasure rocketed through her body. Her pussy clenched so hard around the toy that it hurt, and her entire body shook, a scream escaping from her lips that slowly turned into a shaking, laughing moan. She started to take off her pants and underwear, but they were only around her ankles when another pang of pleasure sent her hand back to her crotch, palms clapping against wet, hot flesh.

She shifted slowly, bare-assed, to the floor, unable to do more amidst the pure sexual ecstasy. By the time the next one came, she was on her back, pants and panties still tangled around her ankles, bare crotch exposed to the air, and a tiny woman inside her, giving her the sexual experience of a lifetime.

She screamed, writhing on the floor, hands clutching her naked buttcheeks like they were the only thing anchoring her to the world. By the time the pleasure faded, she felt herself already approaching the point of no return, the climax slowly building to an unstoppable level.

She let it happen. Her hips lifted, unbidden, off the floor as an explosion of pleasure rocked her entire body. Her legs shook, her back arced, and a sudden and powerful stream of clear fluid rocketed out of her crotch, spraying across the floor.

She had never seen that before. Every ounce of ejaculate that came from between her legs felt like an orgasm. She could barely breathe amidst the torrent of ecstasy, and, when the squirting finally stopped, the release was like nothing she had ever felt. She just lay there, thrusting her hips up and down, gasping and moaning desperately and incoherently. She had completely lost control.

 

The giantess’ pelvic muscles clamped down hard on Holly, so hard that she was completely unable to move. At the moment of climax, the fleshy prison that wrapped around her turned to steel and pressed in on all sides with bone-cracking pressure, and held there for an impressive amount of time.

At the same time that the walls squeezed shut, the woman’s cervix opened up and lowered into her vagina. Not far, but far enough to grab Holly’s hands, and the walls held so tight that she was unable to move her arms out of the way, and, when the woman’s vaginal walls relaxed, her cervix did as well, snapping shut around her wrists and forearms and pulling her a few inches upwards.

There was nothing she could do to escape now. She couldn’t get the leverage to pull her hands free, and she wasn’t strong enough to begin with. The hole in the woman’s cervix was extremely tight; it would have shattered her arms if she hadn’t been invincible. All she could do was lay there as the giantess’ pelvic muscles spasmed around her over and over, feeling the woman’s hips heaving in the throes of orgasm.

By the time she felt the giantess stand up and start walking around again, she had been subjected to over two minutes of the woman’s climax recovery, and another two minutes of just lying there, the walls of her vagina twitching around Holly and her rapid heartbeat booming all around her. After she started moving about, though, she didn’t dig into her vagina and fish Holly out like she had been expecting her to. For the time being, it looked like Holly would have to get comfortable.

So Holly didn’t bother stimulating the giantess any further. If it went at all like last time, she would only get herself further trapped inside the woman. If she got lost inside of the giantess’ womb, it would be a very long and uncomfortable time before she figured out how to recover her. It would be better to wait.

 

Becca decided to leave the tiny toy in her vagina until she got back from class, secretly hoping that she would start up again and give her another orgasm like the last one. She wasn’t so lucky, though, so she decided to go back to her own place. The house wouldn’t notice if the toy was missing for an hour more, right? At least, they wouldn’t know who took it. 

As she continued about her day, she found it almost impossible to ignore the tiny woman inside her, even though she never really moved. Maybe she had decided that one orgasm was enough for now, or maybe she had actually died. Fuck, Becca had come so hard that she wouldn't have been surprised if her pelvic muscles had crushed the toy like a bug.  In any case, Holly's body sitting inside her started to be an uncomfortable pressure in her pelvis. It came to the point where she started to get aggravated, feeling like the toy wasn't really earning her keep. She gave the tiny woman a squeeze or two, hoping to elicit a reaction, maybe get a little stimulation out of her, but she didn't budge. Her sore pelvic muscles complained at the exercize, so she let the tiny woman be.

Her family was in town, including her nineteen-year-old sister Carina. She couldn’t afford to have the little woman giving her an orgasm in front of her family, but she couldn’t put her family off all day. So she got home, went into her bedroom, and took off her pants.

She tried to grab the shrunken woman while still standing, and, though she could get a grip on her legs, the sensation was far too intense for her to continue. So she collapsed, naked below the waist, onto her bed. She spread her thighs wide and slowly drew the tiny woman out of her body, shivering at the powerful spike of pleasure that came with it.

Becca held Holly up to her face, the tiny woman soaked head to toe in a clear, slimy layer of her bodily fluids. It was remarkable how the tiny girl, scarcely five inches tall, had done so much to her. Becca would be more than happy to enjoy her efforts for a little while longer, but she had shit to do.

She cleaned the shrunken woman off, then pressed the ‘loose’ button on the remote. She told Holly that she would be back soon, then threw the little woman into her underwear drawer.