- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which we discover that a month between updates is unacceptable. Couples, sex, insertion, orgasm, fluids, entrapment, and some reckless abuse of anatomy.

Becca buttoned up her pants and released the toy’s movement. She couldn’t feel her moving around, so she gave her a little squeeze. No response. She must have made the little woman too small. Any bigger, though, and she would risk her boyfriend finding her too.

She drove over to his house and more or less rushed him straight into bed. It wasn’t hard. Her shirt was still on when he climbed, naked, on top of her, and her panties were still twisted around her left ankle. His right arm holding her left leg over his shoulder, he grabbed his cock with his left hand and slowly, carefully slid it into her.

She gasped as it entered her. She had spent so much time trying to feel the tiny movements of the shrunken woman inside her that the sudden bulk of his dick came as a huge surprise. She wrapped her arms around his back, willing him to go deeper, and he did, sliding himself into her as far as he could go.

 

Holly felt the woman’s vaginal walls getting wetter, and her fears were realized when a massive penis, so large that the slit in the head was twice her height, came plowing through the walls that surrounded her, effortlessly pushing aside the elastic walls that had held her immobile.

She knew immediately that there was nothing she could do but ride it out, and hope that being this small would not leave her in the woman’s womb or trapped underneath the man’s cock. So she just lay there, silently regretting her career choice, as the head of the man’s dick slammed into her face and drove her deep into the woman’s vagina.

When he pulled back out, the sticky residue of his cock held onto her until he was more than halfway out, where a fold of the woman’s vaginal flesh caught her and dragged her off. Then, next time, when it came back in, she was sucked underneath the head and dragged facefirst across the walls of the woman’s vagina, the rock hard body of the boyfriend’s cock pressing her mercilessly into the pink flesh.

The man pulled out again, and Holly was caught underneath the head, her faced shoved into the walls of the woman’s pussy until the man’s foreskin folded over her, enveloping her in a soft layer of wet, veiny flesh.

Fortunately, his foreskin was dragged back on the thrust back in, and Holly was yanked out, rolled between the body of his cock and the walls of the woman’s vagina like a mote of dirt between someone’s fingers.

The man picked up speed, and Holly was lost to the whirlwind of motion, unable to tell which way was up, whether she was inside the woman or not. One minute, she was being dragged in and out by the man’s dick, the next, she was being pressed pitilessly against the elastic walls as his dick just rode over her. 

Then she found herself faceup deep inside the woman’s vagina, staring backwards towards the entrance as the massive, pink head of the man’s dick came crashing back through the walls. He got as deep as he could just as his dick reached Holly, and the head bent down, his urethra spreading slightly by how much his cock was being stretched. It enveloped Holly’s head, and she was unable to escape as it snapped shut around her when he withdrew, grabbing her like a vice all the way down to her waist. She was yanked straight out of the woman’s vagina as the man pulled out.

On the next thrust, the head bent down in the same way. Except, instead of freeing her, her feet were pressed down agains the walls of the woman’s vagina, and the man’s urethra plunged down to swallow her entire body.

The pressure was unbelievable, the walls smooth and painfully hot, but she was spared the chaotic motion of the two fucking. She could still feel the back and forth movement of the man thrusting, but it was comparably pleasant.

But it only lasted a few minutes. She was already swimming in milky white precum; the man had to be close to finishing. But, even though he kept thrusting, and at the same speed, no less, Holly was stuck inside his dick for at least two more minutes before he climaxed.

The man’s cock flexed, and a torrent of fluid shot up from underneath Holly with incredible speed, shooting her from the tip of the man’s dick in a flood of thick, white ejaculate. She hit the walls three times, carried along with the stream of cum, until she finally came to a stop somewhere underneath the head of the man’s dick.

He pulled out as it started to soften, and Holly was dragged out underneath the head until his foreskin folded back over her, trapping her under his dick as he drew it all the way out and let it hang limp between his legs.

This was exactly what she wanted to avoid. She tried to struggle against the man’s flesh, but the thick, sticky fluid that was too viscous for her to move against, and the pressure of the man’s foreskin kept her from getting much leverage at all.

If she was lucky, the giantess would try and return her to size before the man left. Otherwise, she might find herself washed down a shower drain or trapped in a septic tank.



Becca lay there, breathless, as her boyfriend rolled out of bed and started to put his underwear back on. She hadn’t felt the little woman inside her at all, but knowing that she was there had been enough for her. The thought of her being helpless between the thrusting, pulsing genitals of giant lovers made her horny even now. And the image of her living toy swimming in an ocean of lubricant and sperm almost made her start fingering herself.

But she had to figure out what had happened to the toy. They had been at it for about fifteen minutes, and she had kept the woman inside her the whole time, unable to feel her presence for more than an hour beforehand. Holly could be anywhere at this point.

Becca rolled out of bed, reached into her purse, and grabbed her remote. She immobilized the woman and started to slowly slide her upwards. A second later, her boyfriend shouted “Fuck!” and struggled to rip his boxers off. The minute he did, a living, six-inch tall woman, naked and glistening from head to toe with bodily fluids, fell to the floor with his underwear. He jumped away like a giant spider had fallen out of his pants and exclaimed, “What the fuck is that!”

Becca threw off the covers and snatched the girl off the floor. “Don’t worry about it,” she responded.

“Is that one of those living toy things?” he asked. “Holy shit, babe, what did you do to her?”

“Nothing! I just had her inside me while we were having sex.”

“Holy shit.”

“It’s her job, she likes it,” Becca told him, gesturing with the living woman in her hands.

“And how expensive is that, anyway?”

“The sorority paid for her,” Becca replied, looking down at Holly. The woman’s eyes were locked with hers, but she couldn’t move otherwise. “It’s just my turn to use her. I thought you’d like to try it out.”

Becca’s boyfriend, fortunately, seemed interested. “Like how?” he asked.

“Well,” Becca put the woman down on the bed, pressed the ‘clean’ button, and sized her up to two feet. “I want you to put her on your dick and fuck me with her.”

Her boyfriend seemed unsure, but his dick was starting to get hard once he looked at Holly’s naked figure. Becca felt a sudden pang of jealousy, but quickly suppressed it. The little girl was a toy, not a person; the fact that she had a hot body was just part of what made her such a good one. She just resolved to be grateful that her boyfriend was able to come back so quickly. “You sure? She’s okay with this?”

“She loves it,” Becca promised.

“Why can’t she move?”

“She’s… uh… she can’t. Not for another few hours. But she told me it’s fine.”

“Alright,” he said. He grabbed Holly’s thighs, easily wrapping around them with his hands, and spread her legs, bringing her loose body towards him. He pressed the head of his cock against her crotch and carefully pulled her onto it, pushing deeper and deeper into her. Becca saw Holly’s chest rising and falling with greater speed, and could even see the bulge in her abdomen as her boyfriend’s penis, almost as wide around as her arm, slid into her.

“She’s tight,” he grunted. “How the hell does that fit?”

“Just wait,” Becca said, grabbing the remote. She shrunk the girl down to about six inches, moving the slider slowly and watching as Holly shrunk while mounted on her boyfriend’s dick. By the end, her torso was wrapped around his cock like a condom, the shape of it clearly visible through her skin, and it penetrated her all the way up to her chest.

“Holy shit,” he said, wrapping his fist around the tiny woman and squeezing her playfully. “That’s unbelievable. Does it hurt her?”

“Not at all,” Becca said. She walked slowly around him, watching the shrunken woman that was mounted on his dick, then pushed him onto the bed. “Enough talking,” she said, and climbed on top of him.

Her boyfriend held his dick in one hand and her hip in the other, and pushed her down. She felt Holly’s head slide through her vulva as he got things into position, then he slowly slid her, and his cock, inside Becca.

The woman’s head was large; even after the pounding she had received earlier, it stretched her uncomfortably far. Fortunately, while on top, she could control the speed, and slowly slid up and down, enveloping the tiny toy in her vagina until she felt her head press against her cervix, and slowly slid her back out.

But her boyfriend was not content with this, and, in one violent motion, flipped her on her back, driving himself between her legs. With a firm grip on her thighs and her ass, he immediately started thrusting with all the force and speed he could muster.

In the midst of the overwhelming, unbelievably satisfying mix of pain and pleasure, Becca screamed.

 


Holly couldn’t handle the pleasure. When she had been two feet tall, the sensation of the man’s dick inside her, stretching her vagina to three times its normal size, would have left her shaking and moaning in pleasure if she could have moved.

But now she was only a few inches taller than his dick. Her vagina had expanded to accommodate it, and it filled her body up to her chest. She was little more than his condom, and the normally dull, fleeting pleasure that came from vaginal penetration was now an electric ecstasy that completely blinded her.

For however long this lasted, she was only vaguely aware of what happened, lost in a cloud of sexual bliss. She wanted to scream, to squirm, to tighten every muscle in her body against the cock that filled her beyond the normal human limits, but she couldn’t move.

She just had to lay there, barely able to even breathe, her body a thin layer between the man’s cock and the woman’s vagina as the two fucked. She did not know how long it lasted, only that, when they finished, the man unleashed such a torrent of sperm into her insides that it came shooting out from between her legs.

Eventually, she was torn free, and left floating in a pool of bodily fluids inside the woman’s vagina. The pleasure had so robbed her of her senses that she wasn’t really able to process what was going on until she found herself shrunk down even further to a fraction of an inch, trapped in a thick layer of bodily fluids, on the walls of the giantess’s vagina.

They must have finished and shrunk her down to her minimum size. God only knew what they planned to do with her now, but she knew, as the tingling sensation of orgasmic pleasure slowly faded, leaving a feeling like pins and needles on her skin, that this giantess was going to get a stern talking to once she got back to X-Mart.

The last thing that she expected was for the couple to continue, so she was caught completely off guard when the man’s dick, every inch of its surface glistening with fluids, came crashing through the walls of the woman’s vagina and barreled right over her, grinding her mercilessly into the flesh of the giantess’ vagina.

Exhausted, she just lay there and let it happen. Thrown about inside the woman’s vagina like a piece of dirt. Sloshed around with the foamy mess of lubricant and semen, dragged against the walls of the giantess’ vagina by the relentless motion of the man’s cock. She was caught underneath the head of his penis, she was jammed underneath the flesh of the woman’s vulva, she was flung onto the opening of the woman’s cervix, then picked up again by the moistened tip of the man's dick for even more abuse.

The giant couple finished together, though it was likely the woman’s fourth or fifth orgasm. Holly was stuck to the fluid-soaked head of the man’s penis, her arms trapped in the slit of his urethra through some fluke in the chaotic whirlwind of motion that had come before. The man’s cock thrust deep into her, dragging Holly along with it, then exploded, issuing forth a torrent of sperm at incredible speed.

Holly was thrown about inside the woman’s vagina, carried along with the flow, until she came to rest in a thin layer of fluid deep inside the woman’s vagina. She realized that she was right next to the woman’s cervical canal, and that her cervix was fully dilated, drawing Holly deeper with a sea of cum and lubricant, into her womb. Holly was helpless against the torrent of bodily fluids, falling into the woman’s uterus just as her cervical opening snapped shut behind her.

Holly groaned, carried along with the flow of the fluids as it threw her against the walls of the giantess’ womb. The red, twitching walls were smooth, but covered in a layer of bodily fluids that had been sucked up from the residue from her sex. Nothing seemed to flow out; things only flowed in. It was going to be a very long time.