- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which we learn the consequences for being irresponsible. Some giantess/toy playing, panties entrapment, and masturbation from the GTS POV.

Becca sat beside Holly across the table from Holly’s boss. She didn't know what she had expected this man to look like, but he didn't look like either the sex toy-peddling creep that his job suggested, nor the stuffy suit that his expansive office and fancy desk implied. If anything, with his ragged beard, close-cropped hair, and Volcom polo, he looked like a business student only a year or so out of college. 

One thing was for sure, though, he did not look pleased. Becca knew, the moment that she had realized that the shrunken woman had gotten stuck in her uterus, that she was going to be in a lot of trouble. And now the other shoe had dropped. 

“So I hope you understand that you violated the contract between your sorority and X-Mart,” the man told her. “Allowing your sister, an explicitly unauthorized user, to use her sexually, and the way that you used her while you and your boyfriend had sex is considered deliberate humiliation. Since your sorority has refused to pay for the month that Holly had to spend inside your body, and since you cannot afford to pay for the time, we have arranged for a means by which you can pay for the lost time through employment in our ‘Living Toy’ program at X-Mart.”

Becca’s jaw dropped. “What? No way.”

“Well, the only other option is for us to defer the debt to a collection agency. The other issue is the breach of contract by deliberately humiliating Holly, for which she would be well within her rights to press charges. If found guilty, damages could be upwards of ten million dollars.”

Becca was speechless, but Holly’s boss continued. “Holly has agreed to drop the charges, however, should you agree to employment as a Living Toy. We have several clients lined up for one-month contracts that you could fill. Any obligation beyond that would be at your discretion, and you would be paid for the time.”

Becca was having a hard time swallowing her pride, but it really was her only option. “Who are the clients?” she asked nervously.

“Well…” he typed on his computer for a few moments. “Tri-Delt sorority is interested in a one-month, which would be under the same conditions that your sorority took. We have a gentleman named Derek, which would be an ‘anything goes’ contract. It’s day-by-day, but you would have to go the entire month, if he so desired.”

“What if he doesn’t?” Becca asked.

“Then you owe the extra time at a later date. Derek has requested monthly services, but our girls have refused his services since his first month.”

“What happened?”

“It’s a private matter. Nothing illegal, just… unsavory. The third is, well, Holly herself. A one-month, anything goes deal.”

“You should take that one,” Holly said. Becca had been pointedly ignoring the girl sitting next to her, and couldn’t bring herself to make eye contact even when she spoke. It was too embarrassing to look at her and think about her being trapped in her womb until her period, which had come late that month of all months, dragged her out.

“Honestly, Holly is right. She’s one of the best at what she does, and she can teach you should you consider continued employment.”

Becca didn’t like any of that. To be used, day in and day out, as a living dildo by a hundred women? She knew some of the Tri-Delts. She couldn’t imagine being stuffed into their vagina like a dildo, and she couldn’t bear the thought of facing them once she was returned to normal. And then there was that Derek guy. God only knew what kind of perverted shit he got up to.

But what if Holly wanted revenge? Becca had used her basically without regard for the fact that she was a real person. Holly could do literally anything she wanted in reprisal. But, even with that, it was still better than being an entire sorority’s plaything for a month.

What choice did she have? "Fine," she said quietly, looking down at her own feet, "I'll go with Holly."

"Great," he replied. "Just drop by tomorrow morning, we'll have some paperwork for you to sign and shrink you so you can get started."

 

 

"So I guess you already know how the whole thing works," Holly told her. Becca sat, six inches tall, in her cupholder as Holly drove home. "Nothing can hurt you, nothing really hurts at all, actually. No need for air, water, or food, though you proved that."

Holly paused, looking down with an amused smile at the tiny woman struggling to keep her balance amidst the irregular motion of the car. Eventually, she fell onto her ass, with a tiny yelp that was more of a squeak. Holly had to suppress a laugh and looked back up out the window. 

"It's actually kind of fun," she continued. "It can be dangerous, sure, because you can find yourself in situations you can't escape from, but it can be fun."

Holly grabbed the remote from the passenger seat and hit the 'clear' button. Becca had worn her clothes to the shrinking, despite the advice to just come naked. As soon as Holly hit the button, her clothes completely disappeared, and she immediately tried to cover her breasts and crotch, letting out a frightened shriek.

"You're just going to have to embrace it," Holly said. "Forget about modesty. You're going to be intimate with people in a way that their husbands or boyfriends could never be. There's no point trying to keep them from seeing you naked."

Becca didn't seem persuaded, curling up in side of the cupholder in a pathetic effort to keep herself covered up. Holly had to keep herself from rolling her eyes. "Look, you etiher get comfortable naked, or I freeze you and tie you to the grill for the rest of the drive."

Becca was still unwilling, but decided to uncover herself, slowly drawing herself to her feet and presenting her naked body to Holly. She still looked uncomfortable, constantly glancing down at her own body. The 'clear' function had wiped away her pubic hair as well, and, to be honest, she was an attractive young woman. Her short build meant that her breasts and hips would be even more pronounced if she were raised to dildo size. Holly felt a little stirring between her legs just thinking about it.

Stopped at a light, she admired the tiny woman for a few moments before she started moving again. "See? You're a sexy girl. You've got a lot to be proud of."

That seemed to encourage her a little bit, and she stood up straighter, at least until Holly hit the gas again and she stumbled over. "In case you were wondering," she said, "Derek had a friend of mine for a month. For that entire one month, he would shrink her all the way down, stick her into his dick, masturbate into his own mouth, swallow her, and size her up and force her to pass through his intestines at about five inches. Then he would shit her out and do it all over again." Holly spoke casually and flatly to freak the little woman out, but, honestly, the concept gave her the creeps as well. She had been eaten once or twice before, and it was one of the worst experiences of her life. She couldn't bear to imagine a month of it, continuously. "He's been on the waiting list for almost two years since then, even though we made it so that you have to reapply every month to stay on."

The car was silent for a minute, then Holly said, "Honestly, I thought about taking the Tri-Delt job, and leaving you with him, but I didn't think that anything was going to come out of making you miserable. You and I, we're going to have a lot of fun together. In fact," she started to unbutton her shorts. "Why don't we start now?"

She grabbed Becca out of the cupholder with her right hand and pulled open her panties with her left. One eye on the road and the other on Becca, her knees holding the steering wheel, she pushed the tiny woman down, headfirst, into the crotch of her underwear, shoving her face against the already moist, smooth flesh of her vulva. As soon as she was satisfied with the girl's position, she let her panties snap shut and put both hands back on the steering wheel.

"Just do your best down there," she shouted; she knew from experience that, once the pants were buttoned up, it could be hard to hear what was going on. "I want to see what you can do."

The tiny woman was reluctant at first, probably disgusted. Holly felt her squirming, but it wasn't even remotely pleasurable, only the sloppy scrambling of someone trying to escape. Holly gave her a minute before giving her an encouraging tap through the crotch of her shorts. "Don't be afraid of it," she said. "We've all got one, you should know your way around. Show a little love!"

Still nothing. If anything, the tiny woman seemed to settle down. Eventually, Holly reached her right hand down her pants and pressed her middle two fingers against Becca's back, dragging her up and down across the flesh of her vulva a few times before sliding the woman headfirst an inch or so into her vagina. She held her there, buried up to her shoulders inside Holly's pussy, and gave her a playful little squeeze before pulling her back out.

To her, it must have felt like she was about to die. Holly remembered her first time inside a woman's vagina. The heat, the smell, and the flood of moisture had been suffocating. Feeling those muscled walls closing around her had sent her into a claustrophobic panic.

And, sure enough, Becca started to flail around, struggling wildly against her two fingers. It was awkward, amateurish, and really not all that pleasurable. It might have been barely worth her time if she had been in the right mood, but, now, it was barely enough to distract her from the road. Holly pulled Becca back out and left her resting right in the center of her panties. But, the moment she did, the shrunken woman stopped struggling.

"Hey!" she called, "Don't stop, that felt kinda good!"

No response again. Holly licked the salty fluids off her fingers, then gave Becca a little tap through the fabric of her shorts again. Eventually, Becca reluctantly started to massage and squirm aginst Holly's vulva. It felt alright; there was a lot of sensitive flesh down there, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Her feet brushed against Holly's clitoris a few times, but she never bothered trying ay penetration. She was at a bit of a disadvantage from how Holly had placed her, but she could have done a lot of she hadn't been afraid to push her hands into Holly's vagina.

Holly let her go for the rest of the ride home, thinking more about ways that she could help improve the woman's abilitities than actually enjoying her efforts. When she swung her legs out of the car and started walking into the house, Becca stalled, apparently assuming that she was done, but Holly gave her a gentle reminder to continue with a tap on her crotch.

She hadn't been home in a month, so she had to go around making sure that all her things were in order. Her roomate, Paige, kept the place neat and tidy while she was on long jobs, but she worked in the same program with XMart as Holly did. Sometimes, if they didn't time their jobs right, their house could go unattended for months at a time.

She made her way around the house, making sure that everything was in order. Everything should have been exactly as she left it, and she had no reason to believe otherwise, but it was hard not to get paranoid when you had been more than a month away from home. Also, she got a bit of a thrill out of exposing Becca to a giantess' routine; every time she bent over or crouched down, her shorts hugged tight agsinst her ass and rode up into her crotch, and she could feel Becca being pushed harder into her vulva. It didn't make her efforts any more effective, though. 

Paige wasn't home, and everything seemed to be in order. So Holly made her way to her room and casually stripped her pants and tossed them into the corner. With a sigh, she collapsed into her chair in front of the computer. She dug the tiny woman out of her underwear, then slid them off, sitting her naked ass on the cold leather chair.

Holly pressed the 'clean' button on the girl's remote and set her between her legs. "So, you showed me that you know your own body, but things are a little different when you're down there, aren't they? And every woman is a little different, too. You need to figure out how to play around, gague their responses, and react accordingly. Did you notice anything in the last half hour that may have seemed like an orgasm?"

Holly didn't bother trying to listen to the little girl's response. "You didn't," she said. "Because there wasn't one. You got me good and wet and that's it. You'd probably make a good dildo right now, but I'm gonna give you another chance."

She put a single finger against Becca's back and slowly pushed the tiny woman towards her crotch. "Don't be afraid to get in there. It may seem claustrophobic at first, but you don't need to breathe, and nothing I can do can hurt you. You have free reign over my body."

Becca took a step back from where Holly had pushed her, her face showing clear revulsion at what was surely an overwhelming assault of smell and sight. Holly remembered her first time, too, but this girl had to learn her place eventually. "I have free reign over your body, too," she reminded her. "If you don't do what I want, we're going to test exactly how invincible you are, understand?"

That threat did it. The tiny toy, with no small amount of hesitation, approached her crotch and started to tentatively massage the outside of Holly's labia. If anything, it was even more boring than before. "Focus on the clit," she said, rubbering her middle finger over it to show her. "And watch what happens there when you do."

Holly watched as Becca started nervously rubbing her clit, but it really wasn't doing much for her. Performance anxiety, probably. She put a pair of headphones in and pulled up some porn. She might as well judge her toy's results, not her stage skills.

After a little while, it started to work for her. Her hips began to rock, unbidden, as the pleasure started to spread through her body, and her left hand wandered up to her breast and started to grope. "Harder," she gasped, trying not to bowl the little woman over with her hips.

She clicked through her video lustily, watching a woman writhe on a bench, screaming through a gag and straining against her binds as she was forced into orgasm over and over again. The pleasure of the little woman working between her legs spread through her body, and she had to fight against the temptation to bring her hand down and finish the job herself. 

She finally came about fifteen minutes later, her entire body seizing up and a pleasured shout escaping her lips. Her thighs clapped together around the tiny woman, and her hands gripped the chair white-knuckle tight as a wave of pleasure shot from her head to her toes.

Then the climax passed, and she slumped back in her chair, spreading her legs and looking down to find the little woman on her back. She giggled, reaching up only briefly to pause the porn. "Sorry about that, but that's something you'll have to get used to. Some women can't really control themselves at the peak. But it didn't hurt, did it? Bet it was a surpise, though..."

She breathed a shaky sigh and ran one hand through her hair. "That was good," she said. "You did good. You saw how the vagina responds to stimulation like that, you hear and felt how I responded. That's the kind of cueing you look for. Find the spot and the pressure and the speed and keep at it until the job's done. Clitoral orgasm is a guaranteed for any woman, but there are other ways."

Holly put her hand against Becca's back and pushed her unceremoniously into her vagina. Feetfirst, sliding her up to the waist. "Just hang out in there for now. See if you can't find one of the other ways."

With that, Holly placed a finger on her head and pushed her in, until she felt the woman's feet bottom out. She turned the porn back on and started masturbating again.