- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Holly gets some small amount of payback. Masturbation, insertion, some mouth play.

All Becca could think, as her legs were shoved into the giantess' vagina, unable to fight agains the monstrous strength of the woman's hand, was how this woman had been once been no more than a toy to her. Less than three days ago, really. And now her vagina, longer than she was tall, hungrily absorbed her up to her waist.

"Just hang out in there for now. See if you can't find one of the other ways," Holly told her. Her tone of voice was casual, almost bored, but the size of it was booming. Becca could feel it in her bones. The woman put a single finger on Becca's head and shoved her bodily into her vagina.

She had already experienced what felt like a lifetime of torture under this woman's pussy, but it had only been thirty fucking minutes. And it wasn't any better now. She had been able to suppress her revulsion long enough to bring the giantess to orgasm once, hoping that it would earn her a reprieve, but things just got worse and she didn't even have the energy to fight anymore.

The smell had been offensive, the heat oppressive when she had been between Holly's legs. But, in that moment before Holly pushed her all the way in, she could feel that it was about to get so much worse. Her legs all the way to her waist, and even her forearms stuck to her sides, were smothered completely in slimy heat. Her first instinct was to pull her hands out and try to worm her way to freedom, but she didn't even get the time to move before she was shoved all the way in.

It was like she had been transported to a world of infinte heat and flesh. The walls that surrounded her grabbed her tight, squeezing against every curve of her body like a latex glove. The flesh was heavily textured, glistening with a thick layer of slimy lubricant. It filled every space, clinging to her no matter what she did to escape it. She tried to get a breath of fresh air, but the thick fluid filled her mouth and slid down her throat with every breath, frothing as it mixed with air that was so heavy with the musky scent of the giantess' sex that it felt like fluid itself.

It didn't choke her, though. She didn't even feel the need to cough as she felt the fluid filling her lungs. In a way, it calmed her suffocating panic, but the heady, savory taste was nauseating, and the feel of it clinging to her throat, the heat filling her lungs, was terrifying in its own way.

It made no sense that she could see at all in here, but she could, staring at pink flesh that pressed up against her face and at the frothy lubricant that filled its textured gaps. She felt hemmed in and violated at the same time, resenting every hot, fluid-filled breath. She thought it had been bad in Holly's panties, she thought it had been bad when she was forced to massage the woman's genitals to orgasm, but this was something else. The distant, bassy drum of her heartbeat, the walls quivering with every pulse, the hot, sticky feeling of the woman's cervix under her feet. It was overwhelming, absolutely disgusting, and it had scarcely been a minute. How was she supposed to endure a month of this?

Then, unbelievably, the giantess started to masturbate. She could feel it from the way that the walls of her vagina started to jerk around, her fingers bending and stretching the pliable flesh of her genitals as she massaged her clitoris.

She was rough, and she was quick. Becca was twisted around with the giantess' vagina as she rubbed a circular pattern over her clit, and, in a few minutes, Becca felt herself moving back and forth as Holly began to rock on her hips.

Becca was a helpless prisoner to all this; she may as well not have been involved at all. She couldn't even move under the pressure of the muscular walls that enveloped her helpless body. All she could do was endure the ride as the giantess massaged her clit.

Then, without warning, she came, and her vaginal muscles clenched down hard. Becca had masturbated before, she knew what happened when she reached orgasm, but she never could have imagined living it like this. Her world was already a ceaseless hell of heat, flesh, and pressure. But, when the giantess climaxed, the elastic flesh that surrounded her turned to steel and clamped down hard. Becca was frozen in place by the pressure, and all she could hear was her own heartbeat pounding in her ears.

Then, finally, Holly's pelvic muscles relaxed, and Becca was afforded one brief, fluid-filled breath before they squeezed again, powerful muscles pushing the breath out of her. The contractions came one after the other, squeezing her helpless body like a muscular trash compactor. When the giantess' pelvic muscles let up, she couldn't help but gulp down a lungful of the slimy fluid, at least until another contraction slammed down and drove it out of her again.

The giantess' orgasm only lasted fifteen seconds, but it felt like an eternity from Becca's position. Eventually, the giantess relaxed, and Becca laid there, surrounded by flesh and heat, swimming in fluids that were now a little more opaque than before. 

Now what? As far as she could tell, Holly was still seated in her computer chair, gasping deep breaths as she recovered from her orgasm. But what was next? Would she fish Holly out? Would she start masturbating again? Or would there be something worse? But, for the next few minutes... Hours... Days? Nothing happened. Becca felt Holly moving around, heard the rapid pounding of her heartbeat settle into a more smoothing rhythm, but, beyond that, nothing happened. Nothing that served to distract her from the ceaseless heat and pressure of the giantess' vagina, anyway.

God, it was awful. There was no way to describe it. The heat was incredible, though it was impossible to tell how much sweat had eked from her skin when every inch of her body was coated in vaginal fluid. The blood was pooling in her head, but she could barely even move her limbs against the fleshy pressure around her; she stood no chance of righting herself.

Becca could kind of tell when the giantess went from standing to sitting from the way the pressure shifted around her. When she walked, the unmistakeable swaying of her hips rocked her back and forth. Then she heard, or felt, the vibrations of her speaking. Who was she talking to? Was there someone else out there?

What was she supposed to do here? "See if you can find one of the other ways," she had said. Was she supposed to make the woman come from in here? Holly had been able to do it to her, but Becca had no idea how. Maybe, if she hunted hard enough, she could find the girl's g-spot.

She tried to pull her arms from her sides, probing the soft flesh around her. God, it was like trying to move in quicksand. Hot, fluid-soaked quicksand. In short order, she was panting from exertion, heedless of the fact that she was sucking fluid down her throat instead of air. She felt like she was getting close, though. Right around where her own was, right? A few inches in, about at her waist level.

Holly put a stop to it immediately with a powerful contraction. It was so sudden and so strong that Becca let out a gurgling scream, half in surprise, half in pain. When it passed, she stopped trying. Apparently, Holly didn't want it even though she said she did.

Becca felt her speaking again, then the walls around her seized and bucked as she heard the giantess laughing. God, this was awful. The giantess was torturing her on purpose at this point. A whole month of this? It had hardly been a day. Maybe she should have just paid the penalty. 

Suddenly, she felt the walls shifting, and there were two fingers in there with her. They reached in, effortlessly pushing the walls apart, and pressed down hard on her chest. Then she was dragged out. In an instant, her world of flesh disappeared, and she got a flash of Holly's shaven pubic area, the damp gusset of her panties, the entire length of her body, then she was hanging in midair, held up by a finger on either side of her head.

But it wasn't Holly she was looking at. It was another girl. A skinny black girl, with short, wavy hair. She was taller than Holly, with a skinnier face as well. Her brown eyes regarded Becca with an eager, almost hungry look. She wore short shorts and a clingy T-shirt, showing off perky breasts, a tight waist, and long, athletic legs. Her skin was very dark, and her teeth seemed almost brilliantly white as her lips parted in a smile.

"Hello there, little girl," she said. "Holly has told me all about you. We are going to have so much fun together."

 


Paige worked the same kind of job as Holly. She had worked it for two years longer, and was the one who had recruited and trained Holly to begin with. Her last job had been with an unimaginative couple that she had worked with for a week and a half to rekindle their sex life. By the end of it, they were into some pretty freaky shit, very little of it size-assisted, but Paige had had a lot of fun with them anyway.

After her traditional first-day-big lunch at Chipotle, she went home to find that Holly had returned from her job as well. She had heard that her job had gone south and ran long, but her boss hadn't explained more than that. So she was interested to ask what had happened.

She opened the door to see Holly watching TV in her panties and a pajama shirt, curled up on the couch with a bag of pretzels. She greeted Paige with a smile,

"Hey, girl! Welcome back!"

"You too," Paige replied. "How'd it go?"

"Not that well," Holly told her. "This girl had her boyfriend fuck her with me in there and I got stuck in her womb for the rest of the month."

"When was this?"

"Like, the first day," she answered.

Paige grimaced. Nothing really gained from a job like that. "That sucks. So what happened?"

"Well, the store covered my lost pay, but the girl couldn't pay up for the damages. So we offered her to pay on the job."

"No way. Where is she now?"

A pretzel in her hand, Holly raised her eyebrows and smiled, shifting her legs a little. Paige burst out laughing. "Oh my God, you bitch! For how long?"

"A month," she said, her sultry grin not moving an inch.

"That's awesome," Paige said, sitting down on the couch beside her and grabbing a pretzel out of the bag. "Can I share?"

Holly shrugged. "It's anything-goes."

"Does she hate it?"

"Probably," replied Holly. "I haven't really done anything with her yet."

"Give her to me, I'll make her hate it."

Holly took a deep breath through her nose and shifted her legs again, thinking about it. "Boss said she might work for us when we're done."

"It's nothing she wouldn't see on the job," Paige promised. 

"Hmmm..." Holly thought for a moment, then her grin broke into a full smile. "Okay!" she said, jumping off the couch to grab the remote aross the room. She moved to hand it to Paige, but held back, her eyes narrowing. "But I get to play with her too, okay?"

"Just say when."

"And not the horse thing, either."

Damn. "Not the horse thing."

"Seriously, that's just..." Holly paused, her eyes rolling up. Her grip tightened around the remote a bit. "Mmm. I think she found the spot."

"Already?"

"She's no good at it. She knew her own body well but she's helpless down there." She looked down at her own crotch. "Stay quiet down there!" she yelled.

"Punishing her for trying? That's hot."

Holly laughed. "The bitch deserves it. Just not the horse thing, okay?"

"Promise."

"Okay," Holly handed Paige the remote and licked the salt off her fingers. Then she dug into her underwear, looking thoughtful for a moment, and produced the tiny girl, holding her up for Paige to see.

She was a cute one, even looking like a soaked rat, her skin flush with the heat. It took her a moment to process was was going on, and she finally seemed to notice Paige, her expression shifting quickly to fear. The look on her face put a smile on Paige's; oh, the innocent ones were always the best.

"Hello there, little girl," she said. "Holly has told me all about you. We are going to have so much fun together."

She didn't even give the girl the chance to react, she just wrapped her mouth around her and sucked her right off of Holly's fingers, playing with the taste of Holly's pussy that coated the tiny woman.

"Oh my God!" Holly exclaimed with a giggle.

Paige grinned in response. She could feel the tiny girl struggling, it even seemed like she was screaming, so she pushed her hard against her palate. That put a stop to that. Holly looked almost disappointed, "No, don't just eat her," she said.

Paige held up a finger, playing with the little girl in her mouth. She bit down on her playfully, shoving her up into her cheeks and tucking her up underneath her tongue. Then, stifling a giggle at the tiny woman's helpless, flailing limbs, she moved her to the back of her throat and swallowed her with a single gulp.

"I'll bring her back up," Paige replied now that her mouth was clear. "Just giving her the crash course."

Paige sized her up a few inches, feeling her stomach grow fuller as she did so. She wasn't likely to pass through at that size, but it didn't hurt to be safe, and that would be days wasted with her toy traveling through her intestines.

"I think she's fighting," Paige said, giving her belly a loving tap. "Keep it up, girl! You've got a long month ahead of you."