- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot more R rated stuff as well as some polite conversation. 

I can feel movement. I know we’re heading somewhere, but I can’t be sure of anything. The cum that is covering my body is starting to cool down, and a thick musty smell is assaulting my nose.


Footsteps. Door open. Door closed. Water. Splash splash. Falling. Bigger splash.


I am submerged underwater. I gather my senses and swim to what I hope is the surface as quickly as possible. I gasp for air before trying to decipher my surroundings. The walls seem to be smooth and white. I look up right as a massive drop of water lands on my head. I close my eyes for a moment to pray. “Not the toilet. Not the toilet. Not the toilet…” Opening my eyes again, I realize it is thankfully just the sink.


The wide eyes of the giant are peering at me from above. Somehow it seems as though they have lost their edge.


“I’m sorry about… all of that. It’s just that I was in the middle off… and you were there… and… uhmmm… I’m Michael by the way.” He sounds quieter, and much more awkward all of the sudden.


“I’m not interested.” I said stubbornly. I felt like I was turning down some looser at a bar, not confronting the giant boy who had just used me for target practice. I splashed some more water on my face and started scrubbing with my hands.


“Let me help you with that.” Michael reaches to put his hands into the water with me. I have already had quite enough of being handled for the day, and I try to stop him. Of course, there is nothing I can do when his hands wrap around me once again. He adds a little bit of soap to the water, and starts to gently scrub my little body. The whole time, he continues to try and start some awkward conversation.


“I’ve never been so good with women. And I’ve never felt so powerful as I just did when… well… you know.” He continues to fumble over his words. “If you’re not going to tell me your name, I suppose I should find something to call you. Dolly?.. No. That’s too derogatory… Arrietty?... Too obvious. How about Mia? My little Mini Mia. I like that!”


I roll my eyes listening to this boy talk. Why have I suddenly found this boy so non-threatening? Maybe it’s just the warm water causing me to relax. Or maybe it’s the fact that his fingers have been gently massaging my ass for the last two minutes and I haven’t even noticed. I wiggle myself away from his touch again, and finally register what he’s been saying.


“Why do you need to name me? I’m not staying here!” I shout upwards.


“Well it’s not like I can let you leave. It’s dangerous out there. Unless you can zap yourself out of my room the same way you came in.”


His words struck me. I had originally planned on being full size after using the portal. I would have been able to contact my roommate and he could get me home. Now I couldn’t even use a phone, and I don’t know if he could ever find where I had gone in the first place. I felt Michaels hands wrap around me again.


He lifted me out of the water. I was lying on my back in his hand. No more struggling. I was feeling tired and a bit broken at this point. I was his Mini Mia now. Ellie was a past life.


I was wrapped in a small washcloth and carried back into the bedroom. Michael gently pat me dry, and let me sit on the desk in the cloth. It was very warm. He was careful with me, and sometimes so gentle that he seemed to miss entirely. After I was dry enough, he stopped touching me altogether, choosing instead to stare blankly into his computer screen.


“Mia?” He finally said.


I looked up at him questioningly. “Do you mind if we talk? I have a few questions.” He places his hand, palm up, on the desk next to me. An invite to be held instead of being grabbed. Not knowing what else to do, I climb aboard.


“See. It’s not so bad.” Michael tries to comfort me as he brings me to eye level. I am still naked, and his hand is warm and soft. I sit down and pull my knees to my chest. What might he want to ask me? If he doesn’t believe that I am human, and he has chosen a name for me, what comes next?


“So before. When I was disrobing you… And again in the sink. I couldn’t help but notice you seemed to be enjoying it. Maybe this doesn’t have to be so… one sided.”


You do me, and I’ll do you. Is that what he was getting at? The idea partly terrified me, and partly excited me. I knew that the slightest touch from him was electric on my more sensitive skin. I also knew that I was just about the size of his finger. If he was like most guys, he was going to try and penetrate me in some way. Despite all of my fear, I was almost curious to know more.


I relax myself into his palm a little bit more. “What are you trying to say?” I ask him with anxious anticipation. Instead of a straightforward answer, he starts to stroke my back with a single finger. I get chills.


“I just can’t stop touching you, Mia. You’re so soft.” He uses his finger to explore my body a little more. Rubbing my shoulders, sides, and even legs just a little. His index finger traces the outer side of my right leg. Starting at the hip, passing the knee, and stopping at my foot. He hesitates, and then starts going up the inside. He is moving much slower, waiting for me to make a decision. As he reaches my knee, I part my legs to allow him access to my more private area. No words are said as he gently presses his finger into my vulva.


There are no words to describe this new feeling. Something so massive, and yet alive pressing itself onto my sex. Michael’s lips twitch into a half smile at this new development. He tries to rub a little circle, but quickly realizes that he doesn’t have the dexterity to do anything so delicate.


He switches to his little finger, rubbing up and down very slowly. I start to lift my hips in time with his motion. He takes this as his cue to speed up a bit, and push a little harder. I let out a low moan of pleasure. His smile increases as does the speed at which he rubs my tiny pussy. I close my eyes in an attempt to lose myself in the feeling. I wiggle my hips side to side, trying to have him touch as much of me as possible. There is movement beneath me, but I pay no mind to it.


I can not tell if the room is getting warmer, or just me. Suddenly, the large digit is gone. Replaced by a cold empty space. I open my eyes to see a huge nose just above me, and the biggest pair of lips practically touching my feet. I start scooting my way backwards as a gigantic tongue creeps out of the lips and straight for me. It fights its way in between my legs, and leaves a trail of saliva on my thighs. The very tip of it touches my slit, and gently flicks upward.


I lose myself in the sensation as each flick of his giant tongue sends waves of electricity through me. Each approach becomes more intense. It sneaks its way under my ass and gives a good hard lick all the way to the top, touching all of my most sensitive areas with each taste bud.


I gasp and moan and buck my hips until finally I explode in orgasm. The juices are lapped up by Michaels tongue, as I collapse into the palm of his hand.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Probably going to wrap this all up in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.