- Text Size +

Stephanie’s white dress clung to her buttocks. It had been made to fit her form exactly. The material was flexible and didn’t restrict her movements but it also didn’t restrict anyone from seeing the exact shape that it covered. It was also fairly see through in the back and she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. The man standing on the counter behind her couldn’t help staring. Stephanie didn’t care what he did. He would be within her soon enough. Her boyfriend returned to the room and gazed lovingly at her. She was stunningly beautiful, aside from being an intelligent and a fairly adventurous person. “So I say onto the dissert,” said Stephanie with a smile. She was a beautiful tall blonde with a perfect smile.

They ate cheesecake with strawberries after they had finished their wine. Then Stephanie grabbed the man near her plate. She had put him there after picking him off the counter.

“So I was thinking the other day,”

“No! Please, don’t eat me lady!” screamed the man in his small voice, writhing in her grasp.

 “...maybe a camping trip in a week or two in the mountains?” finished Stephanie before popping the man into her mouth, and swallowing.

“It might be fun to rough it a bit,” she said.

“That would be great!” said Marcus. He shared her affinity for camping, hiking and rock climbing.

“No, please mister!” screamed a lady that he clutched. “Please I used to be just like you!” she pleaded.

Her cries were cut short as he stuffed her body into his mouth. She screamed as he gulped her down. Men ate women and women ate men. That was the rule. What was that rubbish she was screaming a second ago? thought Marcus. She was just like me? What utter nonsense. Minimen were created in a factory and designed to be eaten. It was foolish to say otherwise. Minimen Inc. had always put forth a product that begged for their lives before you took it. He had never herd that line though. ‘How clever,’ he thought as he cleared away the dishes.

“Did you hear what that lady said before I ate her?” he asked Stephanie.

“Mmm? I never pay attention to what my food says anymore. It complains too much about me eating it. It was fun the first few times but it got old.”

Maybe, thought Marcus.

 

The next morning Marcus went to work. He got off the train and started walking the six blocks to his office building. The woman from yesterday evening was on his mind. She had really seemed quite scared. Maybe he really did need a good relaxing camping trip to relieve the stress from work.

“Huh?” he said. Was that lady talking to him?

“I asked if you could help me,” said a short pretty lady.

“With what?”

“With carrying a box into my office building. I own the business in the first floor. I would ask one of my employees to help but they are not in yet and I need the machine inside. Will you help me?”

Being the chivalrous knight, Marcus followed the lady down a side street to the back door of a building outside of which lay a large package. It was indeed quite heavy but Marcus was able to pick it up and carry it into the building without trouble.

“There,” he said, setting it down. “Whats in here anyway, should I put it on a table?” He opened the box to find several 30lb weights inside.

“Uh oh, looks like your order was confused with another shipment.” Marcus exclaimed.

He turned to find himself face to face with a ray gun. The woman was holding it and pointing it at him.

“Don’t shoot!” said Marcus

She fired.

“…and I would like a half dozen miniman too,”

“We have a sale. Buy twelve and get the next two free.” said the man behind the counter. “Are you sure you just want six?”

Stephanie nodded and smiled politely. She would have liked more but she had been eating them a lot lately.

‘You don’t want to get fat do you?’ she thought to herself.

The man at the deli delivered her order to her. It included several chicken breasts, some ham and the men in a container with holes in it. They were pressing themselves against the plastic to try and get a good look at her. ‘You’ll see me soon enough,’ she thought and put them in her basked with the other food.

 

Stephanie got home and unloaded the groceries. Then she made herself a salad and sat down to ate. Her salad was prepared, the chicken was done and she placed it all on a plate next to a glass of wine. The minimen were in the container jumping up and down waving their arms and screaming but she took no notice. Her attention was on her plate.

 

‘God! Stephanie has bought me!’ thought Marcus. All along he had been trying to make her notice him. Nothing had worked yet. He was shouting her name in the little jar but his small voice and the tiny air holes made for poor communication. The other men in the jar were also shouting her name but it didn’t work. He had told them all his relationship with their new owner. He never expected it would end this way.

“Oh God the people I ate yesterday. All the miniwomen that I ate!”

 

All the men watched as truly monstrous sized bits of food disappeared behind the lips of the woman. They knew their turn was coming.

 

It had been a good meal, thought Stephanie. What time was it? 9:30? She better make sure she had all her hiking equipment ready for the trip this weekend. She pulled a miniman out of the container, he screamed at her.

 

“Stephanie, don’t kill me!” the man screamed as loud as he could, which was not very loud.

 

What an odd thing to yell she thought. She scrutinized him for a moment wondering why he knew her name. He looked normal. No one she had ever seen before. The company that made them was always trying to make them so realistic, they must have herd a friend address her and learned her name that way. With this logical explanation in place she swallowed the man and grabbed another. He screamed her name too but this time she took no heed and a second later he was pressed between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. That will keep him from screaming, she thought. The pressure was such that Marcus could not cry out to Stephanie. With a flick of her tongue he was sent down to her belly.   

 

The ride for Marcus was surreal. The esophagus was just big enough for him to fit and he was squeezed uncomfortably down. He heard Stephanie’s heartbeat as he passed her heart by.

 

Marcus entered his girlfriend’s stomach as the sphincter opened and allowed him to pass through. He heard the screames of the other man that she had eaten. He also herd the stomach growling, and the sloshing of the food and water in the dark chamber. Who knew a belly was so damn loud?

“Oh you bitch! Let me out.” Cried a someone from the darkness. The voice was full of despair. The stomach was full of mushy bits of food. Marcus tried to float on top of it but the churning of the stomach didn’t permit it. He struggled to tread ‘water’ but realized that the acid was taking effect. He felt like he was on fire. He also felt sickened when he tried to breathe. There was no air and between the wine, the chicken and the stomach acids, the fumes in the stomach smelled terrible.  He retched and realized he would have vomited if he had anything in his stomach.

‘No wonder the minimen company didn’t feed us,’ he thought. Marcus heard another man screaming and a splash as Stephanie’s next victim fell into the stomach from above. The stomach area was much tighter than he had expected. There was not a lot of room left and he suddenly found himself next to the trashing man. “Help me, oh God she’s eaten me! How can this be happening to me? She looked so nice and beautiful. How could she do it?” he was weeping and in a panic as he tried to climb onto Marcus to avoid the acid. Marcus was pushed under the surface. He tried to swim upwards as he kept his eyelids closed to avoid their burning.  He was jostled around by bits of chicken. He forced his head through to the surface and found there was what might be lettuce and tomatoes all over his face. Gross. Before he could so much as wipe the food off, something hit him. He was pushed under the surface again and felt thrashing above him. A foot connected with his nose and it began to bleed. He must have been just under the esophagus when Stephanie ate another man. Marcus tried to get back to the surface but then realized there was not much point. There was nothing to breath up there anyway.

 

The stomach was forcing everything close together and he was under several men that would not let him to the surface. Bits of food were all around him and he was in so much agony from being digested that he no longer thought clearly. He began thrashing around in her stomach. The only clear thought was that the end was near. He felt the other men struggling to free themselves as well. He knew none of them would make it.

 

Stephanie felt the last miniman wiggle down her esophagus and disappear into her belly. She could lightly feel struggling coming from her stomach and smiled with satisfaction at the sensation. Too bad they didn’t live longer.

 

She went and took a shower, loving the feeling of power that she had over the tiny creatures going berserk within. After her shower she toweled off and put on some pajamas.

 

The next morning she put on a sports bra, pulled her tight spandex shorts over her muscular backside, laced her shores and prepared for her four mile run. She wondered why Marcus had not called her, or at least left an email about going camping. She smiled as she began her run. It was such a beautiful day. Maybe she would swing by his apartment after her run. ‘He always liked looking at her legs and backside in these little pants,’ she thought. Her gluteus muscles stood out rather well in them. Little did Stephanie know that what had once been Marcus’s body was now part of her gluteus muscles. Stephanie never found out what happened to him.