[Reviews - 74] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Its Madison's birthday!
What will she get?

This story takes place in the universe of Brobdingnagians, humans and lilliputians.

 

Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Rated: G
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 51 Completed: No
Word count: 110961 Read: 412176
Published: November 16 2017 Updated: November 29 2023

1. Madison's birthday present by Glaazius [Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstar (1816 words)

Although this story takes place in the universe of Gulliver, i gave it my own twist.
So size difference between the races may differ from the actual book.

2. Age of Mackenzie by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5369 words)

Here is chapter 2 of the story.
It turned out to be a very long chapter, but I just wanted to tell this part of the story in one chapter.

There is a little jumping in timeline.
first part is set one day before Madison got her micro city from her mother.
the middle part happened 20 years ago
And than the final part is back again to one day before present.

I think I described it all well enough in the story itself, but to prevent confusion you have this explanation. So you know what to expect.

 

Well hope you enjoy part 2 of the story, Age of Mackenzie!

3. The new girl by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2350 words)

Well, its a long time ago since I updated this story, but here is chapter 3.
Hope you like it!

 

 

 

 

4. Becoming friends by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2578 words)

5. She's into me? by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2006 words)

6. New mission by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1485 words)

7. Girls just want to have fun by Glaazius [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2626 words)

8. A new plan by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2937 words)

9. Time to explore by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2852 words)

10. Sophieism by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (2867 words)

11. The Brobdingnagian girl by Glaazius [Reviews - 4] (2189 words)

12. The next chapter by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (2281 words)

thx for coming back to my story again!
Appreciate it!

The chapter you are about to read is more of a run-up of things to come.
There is not much action in this one.
Sometimes in a story, a chapter like this is necessary to glue things up to other events.

After this however, things are about to stir up one several fronts.
Hope you enjoy!

13. Discovery by Glaazius [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3199 words)

Here is the next chapter.

Thx everyone for keep coming back to this story and to let me know your thoughts about it.
Also many thx to the silent readers of which I do not hear anything but, apparently, find this story interesting enough to keep coming back.
Appreciate it all and it encourages me to continue adding new chapters.

Hope you all enjoy this new one.

Happy holidays everyone, wish you all the best for 2019!

 

 

 

 

14. Are we even now? by Glaazius [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4603 words)

15. Sophie's story by Glaazius [Reviews - 2] (3660 words)

This chapter is all Sophie focused.
It dives a bit deeper in the person behind the character.

Thanks for coming back and I hope you enjoy!

16. Hope by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2088 words)

17. Still alive by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2051 words)

18. The games by Glaazius [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2018 words)

19. Are you hiding something? by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2617 words)

Note: The events with Ralph happened in the past, just after Sophie's attack on Tendaric.

20. Pushing daisies by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (3493 words)

Thanks for your patience! And for your trouble for coming back!
Here is another chapter, it eventually grew in a quite long one too.

I have a few (positive) life-changing events coming up.
With a new job on the horizon, which is more demanding than the job I have at the moment.
Mixed with the fact that I'm on the brink of becoming a dad, which is (If I have to believe the stories) even more demanding than three full-time jobs, means I will be having less time for writing.

So I probably won't be able to update frequently like I mainly did.
But update I will!
My love for writing is too great and the love for this story even greater.
I mainly write on my phone, sitting in the train, commuting for work.
So I will still be able to do that. I only use my laptop for editing.

So please, after reading, leave some of your thoughts, its fuel for my motivation.
Thanks, have fun!

 

 

 

21. Lets fight! by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2609 words)

22. What about our deal? by Glaazius [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3161 words)

23. Seeing things in a new perspective by Glaazius [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2690 words)

24. Mom and I by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (3247 words)

The second part with Melanie received a grammar editing from Joyce Julep.

25. Impending doom by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2323 words)

It's been a while since I’ve updated one of my stories.
I have not been idle, though.
I was struggling for a long time with the consideration of opening a patreon account for my own.
However, first, I wanted to see if I would be able to deliver a piece of writing on a regular basis.
I love to write, but I mostly do it on a leisurely pace, pick up the pen only when I feel like it.

My decision to open a patreon page involved two reasons;
The first is the fact that I WANT to become a better writer. And in order to become good at something, you have to do it a lot.
When I open up a patron account, whereby the possibility exist that people will actually donate their hard-earned money to me, I take it serious and will feel obliged to deliver.
The second reason is the fact that Im not a native speaker. There are still plenty of grammatical errors in my writings, and I hate it!

I reached out to some of the most talented writers in the gts community, at least; that's how I see them.
Joyce Julep and Jacksmith already scanned and edited some of my work, in a way so I can learn from it. And hopefully, in the future, I will be able to do it on my own.
That’s great and all! But its not for free ofc and I don’t have the coin to commission a grammar/technical check for every piece of writing. So this is where patron comes in.

So as of today, my patron page is open!
Take a look if you like. I took the time to write some chapters, only available for exclusive members, so when you join, you actually have something to read already. Plenty of more is on the way. 

My aim is to publish a piece of writing at least once a week. 

These last couple of months, I have been quite busy with writing. 
One of my exclusive series is actually a spin-off from Brobdingnagian birthday, involving Sophie in her younger years, relishing a good quality of toy-time with the little people. 
The other one, is a story I started last week and one where I'm quite enthusiastic about. You will follow a young boy who gets 'accidentally' shrunken in his own home. He quickly discovers that his sadistic older sister actually had a hand in this, and that he’s not the only one who’s submitted to such a frightful fate. 
This story is highly inspired by my all-time favorite movies; Honey we shrunk ourselves and Ant bully. 
My stories already posted on giantessworld and their future chapters will remain for free ofc, but as a patreon you will have days of early access to them. 
 
Well, take a look, here is the link https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

Or enjoy the read of the next chapter of Brobdingnagian birthday.
*This chapter received grammar feedback from Jacksmith.

*******

26. Trying things out. by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (2277 words)

27. The new guy by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1952 words)

For your information: This chapter contains only a few lines of gts stuff. Its more informative and contains the introduction of a new character.
This chapter is necessary to push the story forward. Hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Lots of gts stuff coming in the next chapters ;)

 

 

 

28. Madison's sanctuary by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1809 words)

Claire visits her mother's secret chamber for the second time, while Madison indulges in a new project.

 

 


29. Claire's latent inclination by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1605 words)

The chapter you are about to read and the upcoming two will mainly revolve around Claire.
Its actually sort of a short story intertwined within a bigger one.
I was planning on cramming it all up in two chapters, but when I started writing I knew that I wasn't going to do it justice with such little space. I want to do it right and I think (I hope) that three chapters will be enough for the upcoming event with Claire.
You will read about other characters still, to keep the story going, but for three chapters it will be mainly Claire you will read about.
This chapter is setting things up, but rest assured, things will become quite intense in the chapters that follow.
I hate to give things away, but lets just say that the proud nation of Usophia will never be the same again after this event.

 

+++


30. Claire's latent inclination part 2 by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1456 words)

Claire and Haisley are having a girls night at Claire's place.

 

 

 

31. Claire's latent inclination part 3 by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1415 words)

Claire and Haisley are wriggling in each other's arms in a passionate embrace at the cost of many lilliputians.

*I know I said that this little story with Claire would span for three chapters, but I'm afraid that won't be enough. There's going to be a fourth chapter after this one too. Hope you don't mind.

 

+++

32. Claire's latent inclination part 4 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1397 words)

Claire and Haisley are having a morning chat after their impetuous night.
A sailor is contemplating a recent event which turned his life upside down.

 

+++

33. The road back by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1759 words)

Sophie plays some with her shrunken property while Cobra and Myah tries to find their way to New Oakton.

 

+++

 

 

34. What goes around comes around by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1643 words)

Sophie has a little chat with Madison. After that... me-time

 

+++

 

 

35. Lets sail! by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1530 words)

We follow Ralph as he is underway toward an unknown destination.

 

+++

 

 

36. Lets sail! part 2 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1765 words)

Bobbing their way through the perilous waters of Long stream, Ralph and the crew must try their best to remain unseen by wandering Brobdingnagians. But will they succeed?

 

+++

37. Upheavel by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1543 words)

Ralph and Stan do what they can while facing the Brobdingnagian threat.
Sophie and Madison see a gradual change of the political climate among the Brobdingnagians.

 

+++

38. Show your respect by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1532 words)

Ralph and Stan do what they can to heighten their chances for survival while being battered by two brob girls.

 

+++

39. The transport by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1556 words)

Madison is off to transport New Oakton to safety, but stumbles upon some trouble on the way.

++++



40. Experimentation by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1648 words)

Now that Sophie gradually learns about the stone's potential, she starts to ponder about her next move

 

+++

41. Time for fun by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1485 words)

Under the cover of darkness, Claire is meeting up with some people


++++


42. Chapter 42 Time for fun part 2 by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1604 words)

Claire and Haisley travel deeper into lilliland

1692 words


++++



43. Chapter 43 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1484 words)

This chapter is written from the perspective of Gary – a freshly shrunken captive of Sophie.


+++


44. Chapter 44 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1509 words)

Sophie is enjoying a satisfaction at the expense of a construction crew.

(This one has insertion in it, for the lovers)

45. Chapter 45 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1466 words)

We follow Ralph after his perilous adventures with two wasted Brob girls.


+++

46. Chapter 46 by Glaazius [Reviews - 1] (1462 words)

Madison and Vianna get a spat with each other.


+++


47. Chapter 47 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1513 words)

Madison comes home and makes some discoveries about her mother.


+++


48. Chapter 48 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1471 words)

Madison and Claire are on their way to intercept their mother. Sophie is having a conversation with a former classmate.


+++


49. Chapter 49 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1610 words)

The confrontation

+++


50. Chapter 50 by Glaazius [Reviews - 2] (1630 words)

51. Chapter 51 by Glaazius [Reviews - 0] (1725 words)

Claire confronts her mother


+++