[Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What if the Mandela Effect was more than the commonly claimed poor memory, what if it had a cause and somehow it changed a girl from the 1600's into a giantess?

What will she do at around 150ft tall in a town still stuck in the dark ages? Well it's a sure thing some of the town's inhabitant's won't bond well to the situlation.

 

Please note: Some might find the content objectionable or otherwise offensive and that views expressed in any part of the story don't by default align with that of the author.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No
Word count: 136316 Read: 144699
Published: November 27 2017 Updated: November 04 2021

1. The Secret Lab screw up by classified [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (722 words)

If I were to write this story now, I would have likely made this chapter longer or put the first 3 chapters together. 

2. 1600's by classified [Reviews - 0] (712 words)

An intro to who and where is being impacted by a future screw up in a Lab.

3. Justine's sudden growth by classified [Reviews - 0] (1348 words)

Some wishes are granted in the stangest ways.

4. Justice a dish best served warm? by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1338 words)

5. A wife for her brother? by classified [Reviews - 1] (2654 words)

6. The fate of James by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2585 words)

7. Breakfest by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1928 words)

8. How Rumor's spread by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2145 words)

9. Past matters by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3604 words)

10. Calm before the storm by classified [Reviews - 1] (4521 words)

11. Tall tales by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1757 words)

Might be the last chapter for a while.

12. The witch hunting party of 13 by classified [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2824 words)

Law enforcement might be walking into more than they are able to handle.

13. The least they could do is be her breakfast by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3979 words)

Is this going to be the punishment of John or become the fate of John chapter?

14. The Spy of The Holy Roman Empire by classified [Reviews - 3] (2240 words)

15. The Toll by classified [Reviews - 1] (3183 words)

16. Kevin's denial by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2960 words)

Does Christina at last grow a spine?

17. The Priest by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3389 words)

Updates might slow down due to the writers block I am starting to get along with other things going on.

18. Her Friend in Trouble by classified [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3067 words)

Law and order might not quite stay in tact as people find out a giantess is in town.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. The storm provides misery in spades by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3738 words)

20. 17th Century Grand Theft Auto by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8489 words)

I know it's been so long since the last update that the world must have been destroyed and recreated a million times since then. Sorry about that, but now the chapter is done and hopefully it's a good read.

21. Her Next Agenda is Retribution by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2972 words)

22. Knights from out of town by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7514 words)

23. Gathering together by classified [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3740 words)

How does the town full of terrorized people react to the carnage caused by Justine's choices?

 

24. Intersecting tribulations by classified [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (10651 words)

When Justine confronts the mob holding her friends hostage will she show them mercy or transform and descend into a full fledged monster?

25. An Unwitting Inside Tour by classified [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7772 words)

A tale of Bertram's quest for his mother and a botched heist.

26. The struggles of Mark by classified [Reviews - 0] (6969 words)

27. Her Majesty's nature? by classified [Reviews - 0] (11121 words)

Her first day as self appointed queen, will she grant mercy or will the tingles of power hijack her mind?

28. Amanda's Resolve by classified [Reviews - 0] (5167 words)

29. Collecting Servant's and The imperial court by classified [Reviews - 0] (14160 words)

In this chapter one man explains his remarkable account of going into Justine's belly and surviving the ordeal to tell others of the adventure. While one other man is turning the wheels of politics and setting national intervention into motion.

Then other's more directly connected to Justine's life are making choices of their own. Will Amanda's thirst for revenge destroy her and everything she loves or will she come to acceptance of the situation? Shall Christina's spontaneous fear, lurking anxiety and creeping paranoia be the tools she uses to secure her own safety or walk her one step closer to sliding all the way down into the oppressive darkness of her greatest fear?

30. Death after a funeral by classified [Reviews - 0] (9067 words)