- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[12/21/2017]

 

Mary awakes ready for her debut.  When she tries to wake her manager to get ready, another model sees and opportunity for some fun.

"Today's the day!"  Mary exclaimed, having just barely awoken from her sleep.  Bolting up, she stared at her 'alarm clock', the cell her modeling agency provided for her.  It was one of those old flip phones that she could have sworn her grandmother still uses, but it had a good alarm built in and it was easy to use.  Folded up, it about 3 inches long, just around her height.

Despite her small size, Mary was a fresh, young, 21 year old debuting model/actress and today she was appearing in her first ever film!  Sure, it was an adult film which she wasn't all too keen about, but her manager assured her that this was a very new trend since Minimen like her tend to shy away from the limelight.  She also knew of more than a few big-name actors and actresses that got their start in the porn industry, so she resolved to see this one through.

The second she saw the front display of her phone light up, Mary pushed the off button and jumped out of her plastic bed.  Fearing that all the attention Mary might get pursuing her dream as a star, her family insisted that she move out and into the office building of her agency.  She was given a nice doll house along with her phone, which made her already feel like a movie star.  She quickly got dressed and left her little house, which sat on her manager's desk.

Looking down under the desk Mary spotted her producer, Ms. Yuriko Normandy, curled up in a sleeping bag.  She heard Yuriko working late into the night and since she spends more nights at the office than at her house Mary wasn't surprised.

"Ms. Normandy!  Wake up, today is the day!"  Mary called to the sleeping woman, trembling with excitement.  Despite her enthusiasm, Mary's voice was just too quiet to carry the distance and Yuriko merely mumbled in her sleep.  "Ms. Normandy!  C'mon, wake up!"  She tried again, heading to the edge of the desk where the little rope ladder for her hung to the ground.  "Grrr, she's always so hard to wake up."  She bemoaned, running across the floor towards Yuriko.  Just then, Mary heard someone else in the office get up and coming closer.

"Yuri... get up if you want to get your little model to her shoot."  A sleepy voice yawned as a teen girl appeared in the doorway.  Mary recognized her immediately as Yuriko's close friend Tiffany, a somewhat playful regular model that had been with the agency for close to 6 years now.  "Oh, hey short stuff.  Trying your luck waking Yuri up again?"  She teased with a playful smile.

"It's a big day for me."  Mary replied with a nervous smile, hesitantly taking half a step back as Tiffany entered the little cubicle ignoring Yuriko.  "Besides, that only happened once."  She defended, remembering the incident Tiffany was alluding to when one morning Mary was bored and tried to wake Yuriko up to talk.  The sleeping woman tried to swat her away but caught Mary's shirt in her ring and dragged the tiny girl into her sleeping bag where she stuffed her hands, and Mary with them, between her thighs.

Either not noticing or not caring about the nervousness gripping Mary, Tiffany quickly bent down and grabbed the tiny girl.  "Right, well how about I look out for you until Yuri wakes up?"  She offered, walking back to where she was sleeping without waiting for Mary's answer.

"Uh... okay, I guess."  Mary replied, not in any position to argue.

"Great!  Oh, can I asked you a question?  Well, I mean I guess that already is one, but... oh, whatever!  How does my hair look?"  Tiffany asked, entering the model prep room where her sleeping bag was.  Their studio was big enough to have a photo studio located below the offices, so this room was used for the models to change and apply light make-up.

Looking at the naturally frizzy-haired girl, it was still apparent that Tiffany had a major case of bed-head.  "You may want to get it under control."  She offered, trying not to offend her.

"Hmm?  Oh, no, I know that's a mess."  Tiffany giggled, holding Mary up and pulling the waistband of her panties away from her body.  "Be a dear and make sure my hair down there is presentable, okay?"  Again, before Mary could even reply Tiffany acted on her impulse and dropped her.

A short, shrill scream escaped Mary's lips as she plummeted down into the young model's panties.  It wasn't the first time Tiffany had put Mary in her underwear, in fact she makes a point to find any reason she can to put her in there.  It was slightly humiliating for Mary too, since Tiffany had yet to turn 16 yet and she was at her mercy whenever she could get away with it.  The worst was at Mary's welcome party a few weeks ago, when Tiffany wedged her in her buttcrack and left her there all night!  She even took her home and laughed about it in private.  The next day she made up and excuse, saying she must have accidentally sat on Mary and not felt her back there.  She was the exact opposite of Yuriko, who sincerely apologized after that night shoving her between her thighs.

"So how is it in there?  You like it, right?"  Tiffany asked, patting the bulge in her panties as it fought to escape.

"Tiffany!  Please stop doing these kind of things to me!"  Mary begged, poking her head out the top of the panties confining her.

With a much less amused look on her face, Tiffany looked down at Mary.  "Without your permission, right?"  She stated, not really asking for her honest opinion.

"Y-yes."  Mary sheepishly replied, averting her gaze.  She was thankful that Yuriko was her manager and the only person she usually dealt with.  At least she didn't look at her like Tiffany is currently, like some sort of possession to own.

"You like it though, don't you?  Being in my panties?"  Again, not a question.

"Y-y-yes..."  Mary replied, nodding in hopes to appease the teen.

"Really?  Prove it then.  Kiss it."  Tiffany said.

"K-k-ki-kiss 'it'?  What's 'it' and do I have to?"

"Figure it out yourself.  And no, you don't have to," she replied slightly annoyed by the question letting out a huff of air.  A little light returned to Mary's eyes as she looked up to Tiffany with a smile, but then... "you want to."  She finished, pointing her index at Mary.

"Oh... yes, of course I do."  Mary answered dejectedly.

"Goodie!  And if you don't find 'it' before Yuri wakes up, you're going to suggest that we have another little sleepover at my house tonight, just the two of us."

"S-sure.  I'd be thrilled to, Tiffan-"  She tried to say only to be interrupted by Tiffany's finger as she shoved Mary back into her panties down to her waiting sex.

"Of course you would be."  Tiffany said, laying back and enjoying the feeling of Mary on her pussy.  She loved the feeling of superiority of effortlessly controlling the tiny woman, and the fact that Mary never offered any form of resistance so long as there were no witnesses helped.

"But... today was suppose to be my big day."  Mary thought, peppering Tiffany's groin with kisses.  Crawling around in the larger teens panties, even wiggling into her perky rear, Mary spent the next half hour searching for the 'it' she was suppose to kiss.

"Tiffany!  You were suppose to wake me up!"  Yuriko's voice yelled as the frantic movements of someone running around the office carried through the room.

"Oops.  Well, you didn't kiss my belly button so I suppose I'll be seeing you tonight."  Tiffany said, reaching into the back of her panties to grab Mary.

"What!?  'It' was your belly button?"  Mary asked as Tiffany held her in front of her face.

"Well yeah silly, I just thought you liked my pretty pussy so I didn't say anything."  Tiffany replied, bringing Mary down to her crotch again.

"But you shoved me in your underwear!"  Mary protested, gesturing to the girls aforementioned undergarments.

"So?  That's how we're friends, right?  You just want me to be happy, and I like feeling you in my panties.  Makes sense, right?"  Tiffany explained, as if it was only natural.

"I-I suppose."  Mary nervously replied, sheepishly looking away.

"Good.  How about a hug before you go then?"  Tiffany asked, smiling down at Mary and presenting her panty-clad privates.

"Y-yeah, okay.  I-I-I'd be h-happy to."  Mary replied, leaning forward and embracing the girl's womanhood.

Satisfied, Tiffany got up, got dressed and went to exit the room.  "Sorry Yuri!  Mary and I woke up early so we were hanging out a bit."  She called.

"Oh, thank goodness.  I was worried when she didn't come out."  Yuriko said, hopping over to Tiffany as she slipped on her high-heel shoes.  "C'mon Mary, I'm sorry that I slept in but we have to hurry or you'll be late."

Jumping over from Tiffany's hands to Yuriko's, she stabilized herself using Yuriko's thumb.  "Right, I'm so excited!"  She chirped, happy both for her debut and to not be in Tiffany's hands.

"Yeah, you two have fun today."  Tiffany cheered with a girlish giggle.  Lowering her gaze to Mary, she raised an eyebrow.

Feeling a slight shiver run down her spine, Mary looked back at Tiffany and knew what she wanted to say.  "Uh, Ms. Normandy... I-I was wondering if I could spend tonight at Tiffany's house?  Like to celebrate?"

"What?  Oh, I suppose that's fine."  Yuriko replied, stopping to turn to the teen in question.  "Did you ask her first?"

"Oh my, this is news to me."  Tiffany said, playing coy.  "You want to have a fun with me tonight?"

Stunned that Tiffany would pull a stunt like this, Mary was speechless for a moment but quickly recovered.  "Ah, yes.  Please, may I?"

"Sure!  You're welcome anytime, little Mary."  Tiffany replied with a playful wink.  "Now go break a leg."

"Bye Tiffany, I guess I'll drop Mary off at your house tonight."  Yuriko said, waving and leaving.  Once seated in her car, Yuriko set Mary on her seat between her legs.  "I'm really sorry Mary, having to put you there when while we drive but if we get in an accident..."

"It's okay, you're just looking out for me."  Mary replied, sitting on the hem of Yuriko's business miniskirt.  As per normal, she couldn't help but look behind her, looking up Yuriko's skirt at her dark black pantyhose and bright pink panties, before snapping her view forward again.  "Not many Humans do..."

"At least you've got me and Tiffany."  Yuriko offered with a warm smile, starting the car and pulling out.

"Y-yeah, Tiffany..."  She replied hollowly.