[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Mary is an aspiring actress with her first role in a film!  Her excitement peaks on the morning of the shoot, as she knows it will be a day that will change her life forever.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8136 Read: 30767
Published: December 21 2017 Updated: December 24 2017

1. Preparations and Plans by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1767 words)

[12/21/2017]

 

Mary awakes ready for her debut.  When she tries to wake her manager to get ready, another model sees and opportunity for some fun.

2. First Impressions by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2401 words)

[12/22/2017]

 

After an uneventful drive, Yuriko takes Mary in to the shoot.  However, when she meets her co-star...

3. Lights, Camera, ACTION! by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2333 words)

[12/23/2017]

 

It's finally time, and while neither Mary nor Yuriko are too thrilled about the script the filming can commence...  However, Jupiter has a few 'improvements' to suggest as the cameras start rolling.

4. Her Big Day by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1635 words)

[12/24/2017]

 

After a tiring day Yuriko and Mary just want to go home, but Jupiter has one last thing to say before bidding Yuriko farewell...